Just Dust N' Bones, Baby

By Brownstone59

Sequel to Welcome To The Jungle, Sweetheart. Well, more of a part two than a sequel... "I hate getting mad or... More

Fucking Prick
I CAN be gentle... But I won't
I hate Erin
Road to Nowhere
Nana
Baby Fork
Kitten
The Shining and Cheerios
Detour
I'm Back Bitches
Sorry
Baby it hurts
Small-Town Values
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
I Remember You
The Coolest Person Ever
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Big Brother
Bohemian Rhapsody
A Thousand Voices
Starry Eyes
Shut up bitch I'm on the phone
Dumb whore
Heart of Glass
Patience
The Funeral of William Bailey
Popcorn
I Can't Drive 55
Luck part 1
Luck part 2
Hopeless Romantic
Pretty Tied Up
Home Sweet Home
I Used To Love Her (But I had to kill her)
Bad Kitty
Fill My World
Flying High Again

Snowblind

100 5 74
By Brownstone59

(This chapter has nothing to do with cold or anything, Snowblind by Black Sabbath was just in my head all day while I was writing this

womp womp)

Axl kissed Slash's lips seven-hundred times, holding both sides of his face in his wet hands, "Fuck I love you," he panted between kisses, climbing off Slash's lap and sitting next to him in the hot tub. Slash let his head fall back, still recovering, while Axl let all his weight fall back and against Slash, struggling to hold himself up.

He let himself slip under the water up to his neck, the bubbles tingling him. The hot water both burned and soothed his aching body, making the bruises and bitemarks all over his neck feel like they were on fire, and he could barely feel his ass it hurt so much. Axl closed his eyes with a groan, unsure if the hot water against him felt nice or if he were miserable, "Fuuuck," he whined. He ran his wet hands back through his drenched red hair, slicking it back and clinging to his head.

He blinked one eye at Slash, who was perfectly fine, maybe a little sore from effort, but he was gonna be able to walk perfectly fine tomorrow. Fucker. Now Axl didn't even feel bad about scratching up his back on round two.

Slash held his breath and ducked under water for a moment, before popping back up, his hair like a thick soaked curtain. He shook his head like a dog, spraying Axl's face with water, who, at this point, didn't even care anymore. He drew a hand back through his drenched mane to keep it out of his face, beads of water still dripping down his face and falling from his chin. "Fuck you're hot," Axl squeaked, closing his eyes again. He heard him laugh.

"You okay?" Slash asked.

Axl's teeth chattered as he took a deep breath, "Yeah, just beat.." he dropped his head back.

"You don't look too great. Maybe you should just go to bed now."

Axl groaned, "Noo but this is fun, I like staying up late with you, and y'know, fucking. Besides, I'm fine."

Slash grinned, kissing Axl's eyes, "It's okay baby, I won't be offended. I'd rather you get some sleep and feel better rather than being miserable forcing yourself to stay up with me."

Axl whined, "No, I don't need to go to sleep," he huffed, "I think I maybe just need to lay down a minute.."

Slash kissed his cheek, "Okay, go dry off baby, I'll be with you in a sec."

Axl sighed, climbing out of the hot tub and wrapping one of the complimentary fluffy white robes around his body, but then he felt like a hammer was driven through his skull. He hissed, cradling his head and backing up against the edge of the hot tub for balance. The room spun and the floor dipped and swayed beneath his feet.

He groaned, closing his eyes, the ringing in his ears almost drowning out Slash's voice, which was muffled and faint, "Axl are you alright?" He tried opening his eyes but hot white filled his vision and burned into his throbbing skull and making him feel lightheaded, making him close his eyes again and fall most of his weight against the hot tub, painfully close to fainting.

He felt Slash, who must've climbed out of the hot tub by now, taking his hand and slowly guide him onto the floor on his back, with his feet elevated slightly on a stack towels. A hand rested over his forehead and after a few moments the ringing in his ears quieted until it was gone and he slowly opened his eyes, the blinding white disappearing, and he could see Slash sitting next to him, gingerly stroking his hair with a worried but quiet face. "You still think you're fine?"

Axl rolled his eyes, "..Okay, maybe not."

Slash smiled, "Can you tell me what happened?"

Axl bit his tongue, "My head started hurting, I got really lightheaded, dizzy, my ears were ringing, I actually thought I was gonna pass out.." he huffed. "What did you do?"

Slash shrugged, "Just laid you down, elevated your feet, I dunno what it does but Duff would do it for me when I was about to faint when I was comin off my heroin withdrawals."

"Hm.." he noted, closing his eyes with a grimace, his head aching terribly.

Slash caressed his cheek, "I think you're dehydrated, you're looking a little flushed."

"Well yeah of course I look flushed you just fucked me in a hot tub!"

Slash laughed, "That's different. C'mon baby," he scooped Axl up carefully, carrying him over to the bed and laying him down gently, placing a towel under his head so his wet hair wouldn't soak his pillow. "Are you cold or hot?"

Axl shrugged, "I dunno, neither I guess? I probably don't need the robe, I'm a little warm.."

"Really? 'Cause you're kinda shivering."

Axl closed his eyes, "I'm not shivering I'm just shaking," he whined, "I feel really weak."

Slash looked through Axl's bag of belongings then gingerly dressed him in a clean pair of boxers, removing his robe, then climbing into his own boxers. He sat down next to Axl, "Try lifting your arm."

"What?"

"Just lemme see something." Axl grunted, lifting his forearm off the bed and holding it in the air. His hand was limp and it quivered from effort. Slash guided his hand back down again. "Okay, I'm gonna go get you some water, stay here a second."

Axl rolled his eyes, climbing under the covers, "Like I can go anywhere else..." he mumbled.

Slash returned in a minute, bringing the glass of water up to his lips to help him drink. Axl drank it all without complaining. "Okay, I'm just gonna get a whole bottle from downstairs, I'll be back in a minute," he kissed his lips, heading towards the door.

"Slash..!" Axl called right as he was about to walk into the hallway.

"What's wrong?"

"You probably shouldn't go walking into the lobby in your underwear, sweetheart."

Slash looked down and remembered that was all he was wearing, "Oh, right!" He quickly threw on an Aerosmith t-shirt and jeans.

Axl rolled his eyes, "We can get kicked out of any hotel and trash whatever place we want when we're with the band again, but if you get us kicked out of this place Slash I swear-"

"Relax Axl, I'm not gonna go streaking. We're not Motley Crue."

Axl grinned, "Just go, fucker."

Heading toward the door, he walked past the hot tub and saw some kind of tag or label on the corner. He crouched down to look at it, curious.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, I can't read and talk I'm not good at multitasking."

The label read:

NOTICE:

IMPORTANT HOT TUB SAFETY WARNINGS:

-Enter and exit the hot tub slowly

-No jumping or diving

-Do not bring glass in or near the hot tub

-Elderly persons or pregnant women should consult a physician before using the hot tub

-Do not enter the hot tub if temperature is over 104 degree Fahrenheit, may cause severe scalding or burns

-Anyone with diabetes, heart disease, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness should consult a physician before entering the hot tub

-Please shower with soap and water before entering

-Please turn off the high jets after use

-Please do not use soaps or oils in the hot tub

-Sexual activity or intercourse in the hot tub is not recommended as may cause severe dehydration

Oh my lord.

Why put a hot tub in a romance suite if sex is not recommended? Like none of that other rules shit even matters, why don't they just put the last one in big huge letters smack dab on the side of it!?

"What're you doing?" Axl repeated.

Slash reread it out loud, "Sexual activity or intercourse in the hot tub is not recommended as may cause severe dehydration."

Axl picked his head up, looking at him, "You're kidding." Slash shook his head. Axl flopped his head back in frustration, "Fucking hell."

"Aww baby I'm sorry I fucked you in the hot tub, I guess I shoulda read the warning first."

Axl groaned, "No, it's fine.... Just god fuck please go get that water."

Slash returned in a minute, "Okay I-" he stopped when he opened the door. Axl was fast asleep, curled up into a jittery little ball under the covers. Slash's heart melted, why was he just so precious?

Slash climbed out of his clothes again so he was comfortable, setting Axl's bottle of water on the nightstand beside him, then carefully climbed under the blankets. He might not've been before, but Axl was all tiny and balled up, he was definitely cold now. Slash calmly hugged his body, holding him close. Axl shifted slightly, readjusting his position to curl up against him, "..Nn...Yr'so warm...." he mumbled sleepily, before laying still again, perfectly cozy nestled against him.

Slash smiled, kissing the top of his head, "Goodnight Axl," he stroked his head. "..Love you."

Axl nuzzled against his chest, "Mmm... Lve'you too..."

Axl cuddled the pillow where a Slash used to be. He rolled, stretching his arms out in attempt to latch onto the Slash, but he was gone, and he fell off the edge of the bed with an "UHF-"

Axl hissed and groaned, opening his eyes, now very much awake. "Shit baby are you alright?" Slash scrambled over from what he was doing to kneel beside the fallen Axl.

Axl sat up, rubbing his head, "Ugh... Yeah I'm fine..."

Slash sat back a little for him to climb upright. "Aside from the whole, falling out of bed, how're you feeling?"

Axl checked himself, "Better, I think... Why'd you leave...?" he asked with sad eyes. "I was cold..."

Slash gave him a soft smile, kissing Axl's forehead, "Aw I'm sorry, I was only gone for a few minutes, I was orderin room service. I was gonna come right back in a few minutes."

Axl smiled, "Oh well I feel much better," he kissed his lips. "Can we cuddle then until room service gets here?"

"Of course."

Slash sat up and flopped on his back onto the bed, extending his arms out to welcome Axl into them. Axl grinned, eagerly jumping into his arms. Slash immediately wrapped them tightly around him, squeezing him and hugging him aggressively with all his limbs, making Axl giggle. Axl settled down, making himself comfortable cozied up in Slash's arms and between his legs, snuggled on his chest. Slash smiled, running his fingers through Axl's hair.

Axl let out a deep sigh, breathing in Slash's shirt, which was comforting and warm from his body, and smelled like him. He was just the perfect pillow, so hug-sized, Axl fit so nicely wrapped up in his arms, he was strong enough to make him feel safe, but gentle and soft enough that he always felt cozy, and he was always so warm and smelled so good, he was so soothing and calming to Axl, he just felt like every time he laid against him he could fall asleep immediately.

Slash had turned on the tv, Axl honestly had no clue what was on. His eyelids were beginning to droop, and he was struggling to keep his eyes open. Slash noticed, "You can go to sleep if you want, Axl," he kissed his heavy eyes, combing his fingers through his hair. Axl gave a grunt of protest, but the gentle rhythm of Slash's fingers in his hair lulled him to sleep before he could argue.

He hadn't realized he must've nodded off until he felt Slash moving under him. He opened his eyes and looked at him as he wriggled out from underneath him. "What're you doing...?"

"Room service is here." Axl nodded, rolling onto his side and allowing Slash to escape. Slash sat up with his feet to the floor, picking up clothes to put on.

Axl examined the long, deep scratches on his back he'd left last night. He'd completely shredded him marking him up so much, his entire back from his shoulders to his waist covered in dried bloody red claw marks. He felt a strange pride in them, he figured probably not as much as Slash did though. Slash was a cocky bastard sometimes, Axl knew his boyfriend often took pride in leaving bruises on Axl's hips, or bite-marks on his neck, or when he was so mean that his own back was torn up just for Axl to have something to cling to, or when Axl would be walking around limping all the next day.

Axl didn't particularly care if Slash was proud of those things. Granted, Axl was a desperate little bitch for him most of the time, he didn't care if he would be covered in bruises or unable to walk straight the next day, as long as he gave him what he wanted. Axl traced a finger over one of Slash's cuts along his spine, who flinched away with a growl, "Ow..!"

He bit his lip, "Sorry..."

Slash cast him an amused glance over his shoulder, "..No you're not."

Axl grinned. "You see right through me, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 410 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
1.6M 52.6K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
28.5K 903 52
[formerly known as suck it and see] part i of 'BLEED ME DRY' "So...you met your fiancée in a bathroom, at a party?" "Yeah," "Did you know who she wa...
22.2K 672 12
"I'm a cold heartbreaker, fit to burn and I'll rip your heart in two." •.•.•.• After the departure of Izzy and Steven, Axl is desperate to keep the r...