GREY DECEPTION ♡

By anksriv

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her b... More

💜 Coming Soon 💜
Introduction
Genesis 💜
Min and Giggles 💜
College 💜
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 ❤
Rules ❤
An Evening 💜
First day 💜
❤Paper balls 💜
Revelation 💜
Stay Away💜
Plan 💜
Bonfire 💜
Mis happening ❤
💜Tears ❤
Mine ❤
Villain ❤
Puzzle ❤
Convinced ❤
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY ❤
Envision ❤
Reappear 💜
Forgive ❤
Relinquish💜
Admonish 💜❤
Expiate 💜
💜Prom ❤
❤ SUGAR ❤
Demented ❤
Dream 💜
Evanesce 💜
Seized 💜
❤CASAMIENTO❤
Whore❤
Double faced ❤
Not love ❤
Belongs to me ❤
Distressed ❤
Miss me ❤
Incense ❤
Solicitude❤
Exploiter ❤
Park Jimin ❤
Warning ❤
Possesiveness ❤
Right or Wrong? 🔞❤
Like always ❤
Chance ❤
Damaged ❤
Divulge ❤
Investigation ❤
Prerequisite ❤
❤ FINISHED ❤
His Words ❤
Pitiful ❤
Ramen Night ❤
Auction ❤
Publicize ❤
Daisy ❤
Decisive ❤
❤ AMOR ❤
Reality ❤
Salvation ❤
Soul Kiss❤
Love Rendezvous ❤
Reward ❤🔞
Actuality ❤
Gaiety ❤
Cheater❤
❤Share yourself❤🔞
Mistake ❤
❤Flower rings ❤
Cracked❤🔞
Beloved ❤
Not yet ❤🔞
Ciggarette 🔞❤
Life Teeming ❤
❤DECEPTION ❤
Three ❤
❤ THEIR REPRISAL ❤
Intermission ❤
Little Love ❤
Us❤
Strike back ❤
Horror ❤🔞
❤ EXTREMITY ❤
Resuscitate❤
❤Elated Ending ❤
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Hectic❤

1.6K 118 36
By anksriv

Author POV

" I will give you three months to prove your father's loyalty or leave my jungkook"

His dad's world echoed in silent hall which made both of them look at him with complete utter shock, it was completely unacceptable for them, as she knew Taehyung was working on it and still not able to find the strong proof but only jungkook knew something which would bring another tsunami.

" Dad, she will not"

Jungkook didn't wait for her to answer as thinking of her being away from him was equal to keeping him alive without oxygen. Yn looked at jungkook then at his father, she moved forward standing between them and said.

" Uncle, i know what happened to you was not good but my appa was never involved in such mislead, and...... "

She was speaking but stopped when his dad showed her his palm, her voice was like a bitter music to his ears, he hate her to the core and watching her speaking for her father made him more furious.

" If he was not involved then why that bastard ran away? "

He spat in low but disgusting tone, it was really hard for her to acknowledge someone cursing her family in front of her, her eyes become teary and shoulder stiffen, but she was relieved that jungkook didn't see that not knowing his fist were already harden.

" You have no right to talk like that, without knowing the truth, dad"

Jungkook pulled her back to his side and stated with courage as if no truth no lies exist for him. He loved them and that's it.

" Then tell this low standard girl to prove it or get out of your life" .

He replied, with a smirk looking at her, her blank eyes were darted on his face, if he was not jungkook' s father she would have smashed his head on near by vase till now for speaking like this for her father.

" She doesn't need to prove to you, and it's our life, we will decide what we have to do.

You should go and enjoy yours, just like how you did till now"

Jungkook clenched his jaw remembering all the time he was alone, he used to eat alone, play alone, roam alone, which made him a stone hearted that when he saw Yn , flame of hope ignited and which led him to force her.

" Is she teaching you to talk like this to your father, i am telling you jungkook, she is..... "

His father was about to curse her again but stopped watching the red , raged eyes of his son who was crazy For the woman, who was his love and family

" I accept the condition "

Suddenly the words of Yn heard in the hall, it made both the men look at her, One with hate while the other with confusion.

" I accept it uncle, i will prove it to you but at the end you have to respect our pure relationship and my father's hard work, that's all i want"

She affirmed, her tone was near like a roar, she had full faith in taehyung that he will do something, and if it need her to go any hell she would go to prove her father's loyalty to the world.

His father's face went pale hearing the voice which was like a lioness roaring. Half of the condition was cleared with the tone of her voice now only a piece of paper was needed to threw on his face.

He didn't say anything and barged out of the room, she respectfully showed him that he was wrong which was the biggest slap on his face.

" Why did you accept that? "

Jungkook asked, holding her elbow to turn her towards him but she just smiled and acclaimed.

" Jungkook, we were on that path already now only difference is we have a deadline to complete the task in. I have full faith in taehyung, he will not let us down"

Jungkook nodded hearing her but his heart ached thinking what if they couldn't prove the truth. Man inside him was full confident as he know by hook or crook he will prove the world what truth is but the little child got scared what if he left behind alone again.

" What if we got late? "

He murmured not looking at her as he was unable to show his vulnerable side to the woman who was his only strength and weakness.

She smiled , turning his face towards her with her hand softly and said.

" Condition is i have to leave you, but what will they do if you don't leave me"

She smirked devilishly and winked at him, he smirked back pulling her closer by her waist , being close dangerously.

" It's good to cheat sometimes "

He said, making her nod. She wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. It was true they were different but right now they have to pass this test of time to make their relationship stronger.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two weeks later:

" Taehyung, did you find any clue regarding it? "

Yn asked as she was sitting in his office while jungkook was at his mother's company as they were leading a big project , got a week ago which made hell of busy these days.

" We are almost close, YN"

Taehyung averted his gaze from the file he was reading to look at her who was sitting on the couch with.

" How can we be so slow, we just need to get the information but no one is letting us know"

She mumbled in frustration. Taehyung chuckled at her behavior and got up from the chair, he went towards the couch and sat in front of her.

" Should we go to malaysia again for investigation? "

She asked, scrolling threw the article linking to that deal but taehyung closed the laptop saying.

" We are close, YN, you don't need to stress"

She sighed looking at him and nodded. He looked at her exhausted state, as he knew, from morning till night she used to stay with him, to find anything regarding that incident.

" You should go home, it already late"

He suggested looking at his watch which was saying it was 8:30 PM. She agreed as she will come again tomorrow to see the progress and help him.

But the best thing was when they told this traitor thing to her father he didn't react like it was big deal, he was aware of company policies and he knew anyone can think like that, but now it was a legal thing so he have to prove his loyalty legally also.

" Let me drop you"

He said talking out his key from his secretary, but she smiled, shaking her head as they were already standing in the parking area of the company.

" I am here by my bike, thankyou "

With that she left the premises, waving at him. Taehyung just smiled tightly and looked at her fading away in the darkness of night.

" Why don't you tell her the truth, sir? "

His secretary concerned at her state as she already forget everything even her food and sleep just to save her father and prove him not guilty.

Taehyung kept on looking at the large gate with his hands inside his pockets. His face was emitting seriousness, hearing the words of his secretary.

" If she got to know the truth, that last string between them will be broke off"

••••••••••••••••••••••

Yn came out of the bathroom, with in a towel and entered the closet to wear her clothes, but her eyes fell on his wardrobe where his daily wears were kept.

It been days they spent time together, jungkook usually come late or not even come home, he stays at office and work there, now that he got responsibility of two companies, he was unable to give time here.

She smiled walking to his closet and sat on the floor, she took out his light grey t shirt, and smelled it. How much she miss his Cologne. How much she miss his embrace. But work was also important and she would never come between that.

She wore that t shirt and dropped the towel in laundry basket, going downstairs after wearing her slippers. Maids already left the mansion after cooking and cleaning.

She picked up her phone to call jungkook but his text was already notifying her phone.

"Maybe i get late, eat well sugar"

She sighedat that text and replied with a ok, she didn't forget to add take care amd kept the phone on table. It was 9:45 and she was no where hungry, taehyung forced her to eat a sandwich which made her appetite to loose.

She laid on the couch thinking about jungkook, she was missing him too much today. She wants him to hold her, and she knew he was also feeling the same. They miss their bond, their skinship, their time together.

For sometimes, she talked to her father who was completely fine now, he was no where in tension, he was chill with the fact that he knew he was loyal and right so it doesn't matter to him what people think of him.

Yn was laying when the door got unlocked. She raised her to look at the door only to find her man with loose tie, few buttons of his shirt opened, entering inside the home.

His driver put the bag on the side table at the door and left immediately as he knew he was not even allowed to raise his head if she was there.

" Jungkook"

She said in excitement and started getting up but he stopped her and threw his coat on the handrest of the couch. She kept on looking at him but her heart felt the warmth when he came closer, removing his shoes, socks and belt.

He laid down on the her, putting his head on her chest , hugging her tightly. She didn't waste a moment and engulfed him.

He snuggled more into her soft breast as she was not wearing any bra, he noticed she was wearing his T-shirt, at this point he can guess how much she was missing him.

" Had dinner? "

He asked slightly getting up from her after sometimes. She shook her head in no, she asked him if he had anything but he also denied.

" Let me bring dinner to you"

She was about to get up but again he held her tightly and said.

" Let's stay like this for few minutes, sugar "

She smiled and hugged him back, she kept on massaging his nape hair which his hand inside her T-shirt, rubbing smooth on her waist.

He leaned closer to her face and kissed her lips as it was only thing that can make his system work in any chaos. She didn't waste a second and kissed him back.

She closed her eyes, feeling his lips sucking on her lower lips, while his tongue was continuously licking her lips. She was focusing on his upped cupid lips which were epitome of softness.

" Mmmhh"

She moaned, when he started kissing her neck , while his hand started to move down to her gem, she pulled his face up from her chest as she wants him to have dinner first. Jungkook opened his eyes watching her already flustered and enjoying yet pulled away.

" I... I think you should eat first"

She said holding his collar, he doesn't want anything right but her, it's been days they spent a moment together, but it was getting too difficult to take time out from the hectic daily routine until that project is finalized.

He sat up on the couch while she got up adjusting her outfit, she was about to go towards the kitchen when he held her hand and looked at her.

She turned around , feeling his grip on her wrist. She smiled and caressed his face but his expression never changed , he pulled her on his lap , he doesn't want her to go as he knew, he won't be able to give time to her, plus he was not even helping her in with her father's case.

" What happened? "

She asked calmly. She kissed his cheek gently again to keep him relaxed but he was already very stressed.

" It's ok, jungkook, you don't need to worry about anything, it is work, it will be done, after that we can spent time as before "

Jungkook raised his eyes to look at her and uttered something which made her heart also heavy in sorrow.

" I am leaving for Singapore, maybe for one week . "

.

Author note:

I am really sorry for being late, my exams are still going on but i can't stay away from writing, so here's the new chapter.

I hope you like this part. Do share your precious reviews.

Please vote and support.

Have a great day buddies ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
110K 8.6K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
30K 1.7K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...