Master

By Izumi-Bakugou

DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Katsuki Bakugou, as far as his colleagues knew Katsuki was just your ordinary... More

Master
My Lil Fur-baby
Outta My Mind
Sooty?
Fuckstrated
Relax
Weird
Nothing
Something
Never Felt Like This Before
Fishy
Contract
Sub Life
Boss?
I Don't Behave
What The Fuck?
Kiss Ass
Family
Date
Mine
Wreck
Wrecked
Tension
Love You
The plan
The Plan II
Conclusion?
Justice
Epilouge: Master

Good boy

1.3K 36 2
By Izumi-Bakugou

~Katsuki's POV~

As I woke up, on Friday morning, out of pure habit I grabbed my phone and sent Izuku a good morning text

Nerd:

Me: Good Morning Master

Nerd: Good Morning Sleeping Beauty

I rolled my eyes as a smile crept up my face. I got off the bed, after removing Soot from my chest and onto the bed. After my morning routine, I got dressed in my assigned clothes and sent a photo to Izuku. I picked up my pre-packed bags as well as Sooty, who gave me an upset meow as she dropped whatever she was playing with, and headed downstairs to my car and left for work.

As per usual, I greeted who deserved it, and made my way up to the top floor, where no one, except Iida, would bother me, annoying little brat. 'Oh I'm the boss's PA, I'm an incredibly busy man'. So am I fucktard.

After relieving my stress via inner monolog, I sat by my desk and got ready for work.

Soon enough Iida came up and before he got a word out I pointed at the file jacket at the edge of my desk. He took it and nodded at me before walking. Thankfully no one else bothered for the rest of the day.

As per usual, Izuku texted me throughout the day, reminding me to take a break and that he thinks someday I'll overthrow Aphrodite or some shit. Do I look like a Greek goddess to you? Well according to what he's saying apparently yes.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

At around noon, considering I had finished most of my work, I stared at my phone, waiting for it to go off like it had been for the past week.

ding!

"Yup," I said getting up and heading to the kitchen. I put together some ramen and other ingredients. Once finished I sent Izuku a photo. Surprisingly I got a message back almost instantly.

Nerd

Nerd: Good Boy Katsuki

I swear, that damn praise never gets old. One of these days I'm going to deny him for a week and see how it ends, just for fun. After finishing about half of my lunch, I called Soot over to eat hers.

Once I finished I got back to work, ready to finish this and head over to Izuku's place.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

I glanced at the clock and realized it was already 6 pm. Time had flown by as I delved into finishing up my tasks for the day. With a sense of accomplishment, I shut down my computer, tidied up my desk before grabbing my things, and sent Izuku a text that I was finished for the day.

The scenery passed by in a blur. Upon reaching his mansion, I parked my car, gave the keys to Tired Eyes, and made my way inside, greeted by familiar faces that belonged to Izuku's six cats.

I put Soot down so she could play with her fellow Kittes and went upstairs to Izuku's office.

"There you are, my precious Doll" he cooed, his deep voice sending tingles up my spine, as I went inside. Naturally, I walked over and kneeled by his side, looking up at him awaiting orders. Orders to deny, it was fun that way.

"I have a special task for you tonight," he said, grinning.

~Oh boy~

"And what might that task be, Mister," I said tilting

"That's Master to you," he said holding my jaw firmly and tilting my head up "and I assure you, you'll enjoy this task"

He turned his chair so that he was facing me, and beckoned me closer. Soon I found myself kneeling between his thick muscular thighs and his monster of a hard-on in my face. I looked up at him, he had a pen and notepad in hand "Well, get to it" I reached forward and pulled his erect cock to my mouth, then resting my hand on his thighs, bobbing my head trying to get as much of him in my mouth as possible "Now, I'm going to ask you a couple questions and I need you to answer honestly, now, do you have any allergies?"

I stopped sucking, and pulled off before replying "Yes Master"

"Now Katsuki did I say you were allowed to stop?" He asked glaring at me

"How the fuck am I supposed to answer your questions with your monster-sized cock in my mouth?" I asked crossing my arms

"Katsuki, don't make me punish you" he threatened, smirking at me

"You'd just enjoy that wouldn't you," I said rolling my eyes

"As you wish, center of the room, position number seven" he growled tucking his dick back into his pants. I got onto my hands and knees, moving to the center of the room slowly trying to remember which position was number seven. Why you ask, well because position number seven wasn't actually number seven. Izuku and I didn't need all the positions, so we took the ones we knew we'd actually use and renumbered them for our convenience.

Upon reaching the center of the room, I reached forward and laid my hands palms down and crossed them, tilting my face down so all I could see was the floor and my parted knees, my ass turned to him in its fullest.

I felt his hands graze my ass gently, his fingers setting under my skirt, hiking it up to my waist. He then took hold of my underwear, I thought he'd leave it on at my knees but he proceeded to take it off completely. "Now I'm going to spank you, and you're going to count each one until you reach a hundred"

"Yes Master" I gasped feeling my semi-hard cock twitch. Almost without warning, I felt the first hit "Ah! O-one"

"Good boy," he said massaging the area he just hit

"T-two. Three. Ahh! Fuck, five!" I tried to could

"Now now darling, that's not how we count, now we'll have to start over," he said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt him raise his hand again, ready to spank me once more. I tensed up, bracing myself for the pain and waiting for the count.

Each hit sent a jolt of electricity through my body, and my voice strained as I counted aloud.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Ah! Three..."

"Ah! Fuck, five!"

"Damnit! Six..."

"Seven..."

I knew it wouldn't be long before we reached a hundred, and that thought brought both fear and excitement to my mind. I did my best to focus on matching my counting with each slap on my bare ass, I didn't want to start over again.

With each strike, my cries grew louder and more ragged, but I forced myself to keep count. The anticipation of reaching the final number was almost unbearable, my heart pounding in my chest as I prepared myself for the final blow.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I heard the last spank resonate through the room.

"Good job, darling," Izuku praised me, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. "Now, can you finish your previous task or not?"

"Yes Master" I crawled back over to him and sat back on my knees, taking him.back into my mouth. I struggled to focus on the questions while pleasing Izuku with my skills. Despite the challenging task at hand, I pushed through and managed to answer all the questions honestly. Finally, I reached the end of the list and looked up at him, still sucking his erect cock, drool and pre-cum dripping down my chin.

"Well done," he praised me, stroking my hair. "You may finish."

I started sucking harder, I needed him to cum despite how tired my mouth was, my jaw was on fire but I pushed through.

My mouth drooled as I felt him pulse in my mouth, his cock began to throb in my hand. He threw his head back and let out a moan of satisfaction, his hips bucking as he shot his load down my throat.

I swallowed eagerly, sucking every last drop from him. I was exhausted and relieved when he finally pulled away, sighing in satisfaction.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he teased, patting my head.

I managed a weak laugh, still catching my breath. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, feeling like I'd accomplished something truly challenging.

"I think I deserve a break now," I said, looking up at him with a mix of exhaustion and accomplishment.

"Of course, darling," he replied, helping me to my feet and setting me in his lap. He took a bottle of lube out of his drawer and slicked one hand with it before wrapping it around my painfully hard dick

As his hand began to stroke me gently, my body trembled with pleasure. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as the tension in my muscles seemed to dissipate.

"Thank you, Master," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"You did a great job, Katsuki," he reassured me. "Now, I'm going to take care of you alright baby?"

As his hand continued to stroke me, I could feel the pleasure building within me. I nodded my head, unable to speak as I gave in to the sensation. Soon I felt the familiar coiling in my stomach, and not a moment too soon I came "Ah! Fuck! Oh god!"

I gripped Izuku's shirt tightly as pleasurable tremors rocked my body.

He released me from his grip, and I let out a heavy sigh, too spent to even stand up. He got up, me still in his arms, and brought me down the hall, the scenery was different and I began to worry slightly until he opened a door revealing a large bedroom. He didn't linger too long before taking me to his equally large bathroom "Can you stand?"

As I descended from his arms my knees buckled making him chuckle and set me to sit on the sink while he made me a bath.

I gazed at the large bathtub, steaming and inviting. My body still ached from the session we had just completed, and the warm water looked like heaven. Izuku filled the tub with scented bubbles, making the water an inviting shade of pink. He undressed me of my remaining clothes and helped me lower myself into the bath, the warm water instantly soothing my tired muscles.

I felt his hands roam my body, but I was too tired and soon enough found myself falling asleep.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

When I awoke, I found myself in bed dressed in a pair of boxers and an oversized t-shirt, Izuku sitting beside me, a glass of water in his hand. "Drink this," he commanded gently. I did as he asked, feeling the cool liquid revitalize me. "Sit up"

I handed him the glass and sat up just as a plate of food was handed to me.

"Here you go," he said, setting the food in front of me. "You need to eat, baby. You've had quite a long day."

I didn't argue, my stomach growling in protest. I picked up a fork and began to eat, slowly at first, but as I started to feel my energy returning, I finished the plate quickly. He didn't say anything, just watched me with a soft smile on his face.

"Thanks," I said finally, with a full stomach.

He leaned down and kissed me gently on the forehead. "You're welcome, Katsuki."

Soon enough I was falling back asleep as Izuku spooned me from behind.

~Never thought I'd say this, especially considering we've only been at this for a week, but damnit I'm falling in love with this bastard~

-------------------
🎵Never thought I would love again (never thought)
Here I am in Love Me Land, eh-eh, ah-ah (I would love again)
Never thought I would love again (here I am)
Here I am in Love Me Land, eh-eh, ah-ah (lost in Love Me Land)🎵

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.4K 26
Since their second year at UA, Izuku Mirodiya and Katsuki Bakugou have been the best couple. Anyone could see it! But what people don't see is how mu...
214K 7K 31
Katsuki Bakugou has been a vampire now for well over a hundred years, turned when he was only twenty two years old. Now he's permanently stuck at th...
96.6K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...
272K 4.4K 11
izuku gets asked out, which make him question his sexuality, and if he is in love with his best friend, katsuki bakugou. and when katsuki figures ou...