Brother's best friend

Por patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... Más

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
SURPRISE(39)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
ARE YOU READY?(85)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
SHADES OF BLUE(89)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
HOME(98)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

NICE SURPRISE(97)

285 32 10
Por patch1655

(2/2)

September 12, 2021

You and Alan arrived at Monza a day before the race. You arrived late so you went straight to the hotel to sleep.

You woke up, took a quick shower and got dressed. You picked a black skirt, a black top with a Puma jacket on top, black boots that reached below your knees and of course, the Ferrari cap. Alan took a shower after you. You texted Charles, letting him know you were there, as soon as he replied, you heard a knock on the door.

-Sister! -he said as you opened the door.

-Charles! Hi. -you hugged him. You really missed him.

-I didn't know you were coming.

-It was Alan's idea. -you said. -He's in the shower.

-So...are you two...?

-Oh, no! We're just friends, he's been a good friend to me. -you gave him a warm smile.

-I'm glad. -he looked at you. -Nice outfit.

-Thanks.

-I got to run but I'll see on track. -he kissed your head and left. Alan got out of the bathroom. He was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt.

-Who were you talking to?

-Charles. -you smiled. -Hey, listen, I want to thank you for encouraging me to come, I really missed it, just one week without coming and I missed it so much.

-What are friends for? -he hugged you.

You went to the hotel's restaurant and ate breakfast, when you finished, you went to your room to brush your teeth and headed to the track. Alan was mesmerized by everything, he was so excited to be there.

-I've never been to a Formula 1 race. -he mentioned walking next to you.

-Are you loving it?

-Hell yeah I am. -he smiled. You were very happy he was there with you.

-Now we're going to Ferrari, that's where I watch all of the races, you're even going to have a pair of head sets. -you winked at him.

You arrived to Ferrari, when you arrived to the garage, you said hi to everybody, so did Alan.

-You're going to see everything up close, how Carlos and Charles get ready, when they get in their cars, how everyone works.

-This is like, so VIP.

-You made it! -Charles said coming to us. -Alan, is good to see you, have you ever come to a race?

-First time and I'm so excited. -Alan replied to your brother.

-I hope you enjoy it and wish us luck, it's Ferrari's home race.

-Oh, yeah, good luck!

-Shit, there's Carlos. -you said, trying to hide yourself behind Alan.

-You'll be fine. -Charles said, rolling his eyes.

-Go talk to him. -Alan said turning around.

-Alan, no. -you said serious, trying to hide your nerves.

-Nothing will happen, go. -he pushed you. You took a deep breath and walked over to him. Carlos was grabbing his helmet.

-Good luck today. -you said. Carlos looked up, his eyes met yours and a strange sensation ran through your body. He was speechless, you felt ridiculous. -And happy belated birthday. -you added and mentally slapped yourself. He took a step closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. You felt peace.

-What a nice surprise. -he said pulling away from you.

-I'm surprised I'm here. -you shrunked your shoulders. -Alan insisted.

-Oh, so you're here with him? -he asked looking away.

-Yeah, I think he became my best friend.

-Just friends? -he asked curious.

-Yeah. -you replied looking at Alan. -He's a nice guy.

-Well, I'm just happy you're here. -he squeezed your shoulder.

-Me too, I'll let you do your thing. -you said and walked to Alan.

-It wasn't that bad, was it?

-No. -you rolled your eyes. -Let's take a seat, it's going to start soon.

Lights out and away we go. Max got away well, alongside of him is Daniel and Daniel inched into the lead. Lewis had gone away well too. Lewis was fighting Lando to get his place.

Lando took the lead. Max's pit stop was taking forever, that was the first for you, what was happening to Red Bull?

Charles now was leading the race, you were at this point standing up, with your hand on your mouth. Max was right behind Lewis into the first chicane, wheel to wheel until they crashed. Max's car was on top of Lewis' car. The crowd went wild. They were both out. No one could believe it.

Daniel corssed the line, followed by Lando, it was a double podium for the McLaren boys. You felt a little joy, after all, Lando deserved good things. Checo ended P3 but he droped to P5, making Charles P4. Carlos ended P6.

Both of the Ferrari cars made it to the garage and they got out of the car. You and Alan placed the head sets on the table and walked up to them.

-It was a nice race. -you said to them while they took off their helmets.

-It was intense. -Alan added. -Like, everything happened, I can't believe I saw Max crash with the Lewis Hamilton, unbelievable. -both Carlos and Charles laughed.

-Well, as always, we expected more but it wasn't that bad. -Charles said.

-I guess now you have the interviews, right? -Alan asked.

-That's correct. -Carlos replied. -We better get going.

-We'll see you at the hotel. -you said.

-You won't wait here? -Carlos asked. He was looking at you, kind of hopefull.

-I guess I could give Alan a tour around the paddock. -you rolled your eyes.

-Yes! -Alan said excited. You thought it was kind of cute.

-Great, see you in a bit, niña. -he winked at you and left with Charles.

-"Niña"? -Alan asked.

-Shut up. -you laughed. You and Alan walked around the paddock, it was full of people.

-Are you hungry? -you asked. -We could grab something to eat in the Ferrari hospitality.

-Not really, all I can feel right now is adrenaline and excitment. -he gave a turn. -You're very lucky, you know?

-How's so?

-You get to be friends with the drivers, live this every year, it's insane, many people pay a lot of money for just one weekend and you...I mean, this is your life.

Alan made you think and he was right. It was normal to you, it never crossed your mind how lucky you were and you were grateful to be able to experience it all.

What had crossed your mind was that many people spent a lot of money for a single weekend, you understood it was an expensive sport but the prices were crazy.

After walking around the paddock, you were at Ferrari again, waiting for your brother and Carlos. You and Alan sat on the floor, your head was against the wall.

-They're coming. -Alan spoke. He helped you to get up.

You got to the hotel and walked to the elevator. The doors opened and you got in. The doors opened again on your floor, Alan got out first and then you, you felt how someone pulled you by the wrist.

-Hey, uhm, Daniel and Lando are having a party later. -Carlos said. -I was wondering if you want to come. -he paused. -I mean, if you and Alan want to come. -you looked at him and then looked at Alan.

-Alan, we're going to a Formula 1 party later. -you winked, he jumped.

-Hell yeah.

-That's a yes. -you said to Carlos. -We'll meet you at the lobby.

-See you there at 9. -he smiled.

You entered your room and Alan closed the door behind him. You sat on the bed.

-I'm going to take a shower.

-What are you wearing? -you asked him.

-Y/n, I'm a guy, just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, nothing fancy. -he giggled.

While Alan was in the shower, you were looking at your clothes, you had no idea what to wear, you just knew you wanted to look great, your ex boyfriend was going to be there and Carlos also, you had some work to do with yourself.

You picked some high waisted jeans, a black strapless leather top and a pair of high heels. You went for a silver eyeshadow and curled your hair. You looked yourself in the mirror and were happy about the final result.

-Wow, you look amazing. -Alan said.

-You too. -you smiled.

-Don't lie, my outfit is so basic.

-But you look good in a basic outfit.

-I'll take your compliment. -he gave himself a quick look in the mirror. -Are you ready?

-Yep, let's go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhhh finally Y/n and Carlos are speaking!! 

what do you think will happen at the club???

unlock next chapter: 35 votes, 12 comments

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

105K 2.1K 17
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐯𝐞𝐞." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...
51.7K 939 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
9.8K 207 13
A story of rivalry, jealousy, passion and love, how can you choose between two people you love?
6.7K 171 11
𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙯 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤 one of Charles Leclerc's best friends, recent marketing graduate and only just surviving her new job. Meets...