Steven BLUE-niverse (Season 1)

By zhou_enlai

steven universe is the son of famous rock star Greg universe and the alien space empress blue diamond, one of... More

chapter 1 gem glow
chapter 2 eye in the sky
chapter 3 cheeseburger backpack
chapter 4 together breakfast
chapter 5 lazer finger
chapter 6 the diamond sisters
chapter 7 message from yellow
chapter 8 connie's questions
chapter 9 the rose quartz
chapter 10 blue the mascot
chapter 11 Durgy the blue tiger
chapter 12 human clothes
chapter 13 a fly around earth
chapter 14 in the mirror
chapter 15 water friend
chapter 16 barn training
chapter 17 a new purple friend
chapter 18 befriending a traitor
chapter 19 Connie's beach adventure
chapter 20 blue the selkie
chapter 21 meet the maheswarans!
chapter 22 Steven tag!
chapter 23 warp-robot
chapter 24 the other gem
chapter 25 the kindergarten
chapter 26 meeting the others
chapter 27 Steven's first space adventure
chapter 28 welcome to the zoo
chapter 29 gareg, stayvaan and laysuh
chapter 30 face to face with yellow diamond
chapter 31 back to earth
chapter 32 the return of mr universe
chapter 33 greg's new fan
chapter 34 how Steven lost his tooth
chapter 35 double birthday
chapter 36 baby blue
chapter 37 three or one?
chapter 38 what is a true fusion
chapter 40 mr universe and the crystal gems
chapter 41 blue potato
chapter 42 steven makes a gem-book account
chapter 43 a shocking reveal at a party
chapter 44 hidden storage secrets
chapter 45 the blue juice
chapter 46 failed affair
chapter 47 leprechaun diamond
chapter 48 finding love in the hills of korea
chapter 49 who you really are
chapter 50 mr demayo
chapter 51 back in the kindergarten
chapter 52 from a diamond to a traitor?
chapter 53 the new house guest
chapter 54 the other kindergarten
chapter 55 inside durgy
chapter 56 song of the sea
Chapter 57 the moon base
chapter 58 the story of the cluster
chapter 59 bollywood diamond
Chapter 60 beach city bike gangs
Chapter 61 blue goes to the hospital
chapter 62 rose on the run
chapter 63 blue's meltdowns
chapter 64 empire city
chapter 65 a visit from homeworld
chapter 66 the real yellow
chapter 67 blue's trip to funland
chapter 68 the reveal of the greatest lie in history
Chapter 69 blue breaks

chapter 39 redemption and remorse

59 2 0
By zhou_enlai

Blue was frantically carried into the home by pearl and greg and laid down on the couch. Connie even tried to wake her up by getting her coat but it didn't work, she just laid there lifeless, her eyes completely blank. "What happened to her!?", Connie pleaded pearl to tell her, "it is getting dark, you must leave soon, Connie maheswaran", was all pearl said, gesturing Connie to the door. "I can't leave! Look at her!", Connie cried, but her cries where no use, pearl and Greg had to drag her to his van and drive her home.

Steven tried to tell his father and pearl to be kind to connie but in the end he was powerless in this situation. He sat with lapis and watched blue, she didn't move at all, she looked dead, it terrified him. "Lapis, do you know what could be happening to her?", Steven asked, finally breaking the silence, lapis gave him a look of fear, already telling him she didn't know before she spoke, "i-i have never seen my diamond like this", she said, her voice sounding defeated.

"A fusion, not only of a diamond but a human and a gem human hybrid! Truly something new! But something wrong?, yes something that should've never happened", blue thought to herself, she floated in a completely dark world, she was alone, she had escaped her body and her mind was in some sort of new world. Blue's thoughts had distracted her so much she was able to unfuse and leave her own body to just think. Back before pink's shattering she was able to do this much easier but now, because of her weakened mental state when blue left her body she was usually left convulsing or asleep in the physical world. Blue looked through her memories, when she fused with Connie and steven she was reminded of something but something she can't properly remember, maybe, now she was just with just her thoughts she could see that memory again.

Greg and pearl returned, they where shocked Steven was not as mad at them as they thought he'd be for taking Connie away, instead he just spent all his time at blue's side. "Has she started shaking or drooling?", pearl asked Steven, as she walked up to blue and checked on her, her eyes still wide open and blank. "No, she's just been the same, do you know what this is?", Steven asked pearl, the way she looked at blue and checked her face made it look like she had done this many times and was used to it. "Yes, I know what this is", pearl replied, walking away from blue and sitting down on the ground.

"My diamond has left her body", pearl explained, as Steven moved along the ground to sit near her. "something must've made her think so much that she's left this world and gone back to her mind", Pearl's words fascinated steven, he knew his mum and all other diamonds had crazy powers but he wasn't expecting her to be able to make herself a ghost. "this time is much more peaceful compared to all the other times she has done this", pearl stopped for a moment and quickly looked a blue again and took a deep breath, "blue diamond can use this power for all sorts of reasons, but because of a certain event in her life, when she does it now it causes her to lose control of her body in this world, making her fall to the ground, she usually starts to shake and foam at the mouth when she does it".

Blue looked through more of her memories until she finally found it, a random event that quickly changed into something very special, something that happened 5750 years ago. Blue was visiting earth, at this time it was pink's colony and she was making sure it was going well, the reports of rose quartz where just starting to spread and become a big fear among the gems so she also came here to protect and help pink against them. A high ranking gem, a sapphire had come to visit her, sapphire gems had a magnificent ability, they could see the future and where very important to blue. The sapphire came with some Ruby guards and met blue, telling her she predicted rose quartz would attack, defeating all but one of her Ruby guards and then attacking her, but after sapphire would be attacked rose and other traitors would be caught immediately after.

"Alright guys, she'll be ok soon don't worry let's just play some music and leave her alone", Greg said, taking out his guitar and some CDs and lightly pulling steven to move away from blue. As he played music Steven covered his ears, the way his father was acting enraged him, how could he be so uncaring for his someone be always spoke about loving. Pearl didn't react to Greg, she just stayed by blue, waiting for her to wake up, "my diamond, what has bothered you now to do this!?", she thought to herself, becoming more and more scared for blue as each minute passed.

"Schtu-ball stop being so miserable!", Greg joked, as he played his guitar along to some very loud annoying music, Steven couldn't take it anymore, he finally snapped. "DAD STOP!", he yelled, as he yelled a blue aura of energy covered him and a large wave of energy went through the room, breaking the cd player and making Greg drop his guitar, everyone turned to look at steven, his hair was wavy like his mother's and he was surrounded by power. "My Steven....", pearl mumbled before quickly silencing herself, lapis watched in fear, this small and innocent looking boy still had the powers of blue diamond, Greg looked at his now broken cd player, "Jeez kid, you're just like your mother", he huffed, before storming upstairs to bed. "DAD WAIT!", Steven called to his dad, his powers quickly waring off and everything returning to how it was.

The sapphire waited by her Ruby guards, she knew what would happen and accepted it, today would be the end of the rebellion and of rose quartz, well that's how it was supposed to go. Suddenly they appeared, the rose quartz and her pearl, "WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!", they announced, quickly jumping down and attacking, the Ruby guards where all easily defeated by rose, then the pearl went to attack the sapphire, and then it happened, the future was changed. One of the rubies was left, she somehow changed the entire prediction and ran to protect the sapphire and as she grabbed the sapphire, they both fused. Rubies or topazs could fuse with the same type to make larger ones but this was unlike anything else, two entirely different gems making one, and the confusion they caused allowed the rebels to escape, if that ruby listened to sapphire, none of this would've happened and pink wouldn't have died, blue clenched her fists and gritted her sharp teeth as she continued watching this memory.

The two quickly unfused after, blue diamond had witnessed this all herself, enraged she spoke, "the rebels have fled! Sapphire! This isn't the future you described to me!", the Sapphire tried to apologise but blue also had some words for the Ruby, "how dare you fuse with a member of My court! You will be broken for this!", soon after blue commanded this punishment, the two gems fled, never to be seen again. Blue watched that part of the memory over and over, she had changed so much since then, since pink died. She thought about the Ruby and sapphire a lot, eventhough she stopped the end of this war, and the capture of rose quartz, the ruby was still doing her job of guarding the sapphire.

Blue put both her hands on her head, a feeling was taking over her, regret, she needed to find those two gems and apologise but knowing the crystal gems, they could've joined the rebels as they saw no choice, they became traitors thanks to HER. "It was my fault, I shouldn't have took everything that sapphire said as truth! If only I fought that rose myself instead of running away!" Blue thought, thinking about all the actions she couldve and can do "Why do I always run away from even the smallest conflicts! ever since I was on the f-"

Steven went back to sit by blue, now his dad was mad at him and he scared everyone with his powers. Lapis sat next to him, trying to keep him happy and talk with him. Pearl now stood over blue, she had now put the heart shaped sunglasses over blue's eyes that Steven gave her to cover up the fact her eyes where still white and open. "I have a theory of why blue diamond could be like this", lapis said, quickly becoming quieter when she noticed pearl listening in, "I think", she slightly slumped down to Steven's level to wisper in his ear, "she fainted from being so shocked by your fusion!", Steven nodded back, this was starting to become his theory as well, the timing just seemed so perfect for that to be the case.

just as he was about to say more he was interrupted by a odd sound, the best way to describe this sound was that it sounded like that of a camel snoring but underwater, it was coming from blue, she was starting to make odd breathing sounds and move a bit, becoming very stiff and straight as her face seemed to be cringing. "What could you be thinking about in there, My diamond", peal wispered as she watched blue, lapis and steven quickly ran to see what was happened and where horrified, Greg also heard the sound and walked down to see.

"The sapphire and Ruby must've met up with rose on earth and joined her, maybe they still live with her!", blue thought, remembering the crystal gems where in beach city "I must ask amethyst!", she slapped herself across the face "No! I must find them myself!", if she would be able to apologise to them she must do it alone, or else it may not feel sincere, but how could she even apologise for this? "I must check around beach city!", she jumped high into a bright light and was met by her home's ceiling, she looked down confused and saw her body, laying on the couch, shaking intensely, while Steven was panicking, she had left her body completely. "Oh no! I was just going to see if I could sense any other gems", she thought, looking down at steven feeling the same regret she felt for those two gems, "but I must do that later", she quickly jumped back to her body.

Blue finally opened her eyes and was met by steven nearly about to cry, pearl sighing from relief, Greg about to call an exorcist and lapis crying. "MUM! YOU'RE BACK!", Steven yelled, quickly jumping on blue and hugging her, "my diamond! You're okay!", lapis said, wiping away tears, "what happened?", she asked, pearl looked at lapis and was about to hush her, "yeah, blue-blue, what happened?", greg asked, moving lapis and pearl out the way "I haven't seen you do that in a while". Blue looked at greg, her expression showing fear, "I need to redeem myself", she said, her voice cracking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 30 44
(READ SEASON 1 BEFORE) Steven is the son of Blue Diamond and greg Universe. now that Steven has his own group of gems and has discovered many of his...
23.7K 772 49
This AU (Alternative Universe) is about Steven who is 100% Human, not 50%. He also is still with the Crystal Gems, who don't really like him, on miss...
585 13 6
I do not own Steven Universe or Telltale Studios. A continuation of the first season.
74.4K 2.1K 24
The crystal gems won the war, and all that is left of the gems from homeworld are Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot. Steven is the son of pink diamond, a wa...