Explore The World (One Piece:...

By AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... More

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy

1.4K 43 14
By AngryEagle1

On the horizon, a large fleet made up of several Marines and World Government ships approached Elegia. The destructive force sent by the World Government had come to destroy (Y/N) and his companions, the radical way to wipe this future threat from the world map. Ships sailing close to a small archipelago spotted a fleet of ships coming from Elegia.

The alert was sounded because the enemy had decided to come on their own to battle at sea. The World Government fleet took formation for the confrontation, their powerful cannons opening fire on the enemy ships. On his ship, Gilgamesh observed the cannonballs coming from the Marines ships and ordered his ships to avoid the destructive projectiles.

To counter the enemy attack, the rebel leader opened fire with his own cannons against the enemy fleet. A man wearing a sword on his back walked across the bow of a Marines ship to the surprise of the soldiers who didn't expect him to be able to do this. Seeing the silhouette of the swordsman, a bead of sweat fell from Gilgamesh's forehead as he recognised the man.

Gilgamesh: "This is Dracule Mihawk, the most powerful swordsman in the world..."

The Warlord stared seriously at the enemy, wanting to finish the mission quickly so that he could return home and continue his peaceful life. He grabbed his huge sword from his back and sent a powerful beam of energy towards the rebel ships.

Gilgamesh's soldiers trembled with fear at the sight of the swordsman's attack coming towards them, but the army leader was not going to do anything. Gilgamesh grabbed his spear and covered it with Haki, the Prince of Uruk leapt from the deck of the ship and struck Mihawk's beam. With his men cheering, Gilgamesh managed to destroy the attack but was pushed back onto the deck of his ship, where he landed in pain.

Uruk Rebels: "Are you all right, Your Highness?"

Gilgamesh: "Yeah, but that guy's a monster... He said, holding his arm, shaking from the impact of the attack."

A smile appeared on Mihawk's face as he recognised the strength and courage of his opponent. A new alert was suddenly given among the soldiers; another enemy fleet had left the archipelago and begun attacking the Marines and the World Government from the left flank. It was the Revolutionary Army group made up of Sabo, Koala and Hack who had joined the sea battle.

The cannons began to target Sabo's fleet and opened fire. The second-in-command of the Revolutionary Army ordered his men to open fire on the Marines ships as well. A cannonball flew towards Sabo's ship and he couldn't stop smiling, as he jumped up to destroy the projectile with a powerful attack.

Sabo: "Dragon Claw!" He said as the cannonball exploded.

The soldiers' spirits were beginning to be affected by the stress, other hordes of enemies could be hiding and would continue to appear. The soldiers were interrupted by the sound of the marching heels of a beautiful woman, their eyes turned to hearts as they acclaimed Boa Hancock, the snake princess who seemed irritated by the presence of men around her.

Hancock: "The men are really hopeless, you're panicking at the enemy's ridiculous assault." The Warlord used the power of her devil fruit to create a huge heart, sending a rain of arrows towards Sabo's ship.

A cry of alert resounded through the World Government and Marines fleet, the soldiers turned their gaze to the horizon and saw a few ships arriving from the east. Law's fleet had left Elegia discreetly to attack the enemy from the right flank. The World Government and the Marines were now surrounded by (Y/N)'s allies, they had to fight seriously to survive or destruction was their fate.

On (Y/N)'s ship, the main ship in Law's fleet. Yamato walked onto the deck of the ship holding her weapon, Takeru in her hand. Law approached her to ask if she was ready, and Yamato replied with a confident smile. Yamato suddenly leapt from the ship and swiftly charged towards the enemy vessels, flying through the air like a bolt of lightning that easily destroys a Marines ship in its path.

Soldiers: "Pirate Empress, be careful!"

Hancock turned her gaze towards Yamato, who was charging towards her at full speed.

Yamato: "You're my target, Boa Hancock! Thunder Bagua!"

The Warlord understood the danger of Yamato's attack; she could be seriously injured. With a powerful kick, Hancock suddenly stopped Yamato's lightning charge, causing a powerful gust of wind. The impact of the attacks was so powerful that it pushed the two women away, Yamato flew across the deck of the Marines ship and Hancock's landing destroyed the ship's galleys.

Soldiers: "WHATTT!!!"

Yamato: "Damn, she's really strong... Well, I still have to beat her if I want to help (Y/N)..."

Meanwhile, with (Y/N). The pirate floating in the air managed to surprise Stussy, who had attacked him. With Enma, he sliced Stussy, who underestimated (Y/N)'s power. Unsurprisingly, the image of Stussy disappeared from (Y/N)'s sight and he realised that it was an afterimage, his victory too easy to be real.

The pirate glanced at the wreckage of the World Government ship, he ignored the terrified expressions of the soldiers and saw the real Stussy on the deck of the destroyed ship.

Stussy: "I was lucky, you would have killed me if I hadn't dodged your blow. What's this new toy you've got?" She asked, pointing to (Y/N)'s weapon as he sheathed his sword.

(Y/N): "Its name is Enma, and the power of this sword is terrifying, but I have trouble using it. Honestly, I'm glad you're still alive, so the party can continue even longer."

Wild Wind was interrupted by a cannonball flying in his direction, (Y/N) created a wind blade and cut the projectile, which exploded in mid-air. The smoke from the explosion dissipated to reveal (Y/N) surprised by the arrival of another ship near the wreck of Stussy's ship.

Stussy: "Don't be surprised, (Y/N). My ship was only a lure with a few soldiers, the aim was to attract your attention so that my whole unit could arrive."

(Y/N): "Your entire elite unit is on this ship? No problem, I'll destroy it right now!"

Stussy: "Sorry, but I can't let you do that!"

The CP0 woman moved quickly through the air, sending an air blade towards (Y/N) who avoided it. Using her fingers, she imitated a gun firing invisible bullets at (Y/N), who was unable to attack the CP0 ship because of Stussy's attacks.

Stussy covered her leg with Haki and struck Wild Wind, who tried to protect himself from the powerful attack. The force of the blow sent (Y/N) flying towards the beaches of Elegia, and Stussy glanced at his partner's ship before pursuing (Y/N) towards the island. As she landed on the sandy beach, she was greeted by soldiers from the Revolutionary Army who had waited for the enemy to arrive.

Revolutionary Army Soldiers: "She's a CP0 agent, kill her!"

Stussy: "Iron Body!"

The Revolutionary Army soldiers stationed on the shores of Elegia opened fire on Stussy, but the bullets did no damage. (Y/N)'s voice interrupted them, and the soldiers turned their gaze to (Y/N) who stood up from the ground after landing on Elegia's beach. He asked the soldier to stop attacking Stussy, as it was his opponent he wanted to defeat himself.

(Y/N): "Let's not stay here, we're going to be interrupted by the battle on the beach which is about to start with the arrival of your comrades."

Stussy: "You want to fight somewhere else? Where do you want to go?"

(Y/N): "Follow me." He said without giving more information.

(Y/N) used the power and flew towards the town, followed by Stussy, who accepted (Y/N)'s request. No one was in town, all the inhabitants had left for Uta's concert. The area was empty, so they could fight even if they risked destroying a few houses.

Snow was still falling from the sky, a fresh wind was blowing through the town and beating the hair of the two fighters staring at each other from the roof of a house where they had landed.

Stussy: "It's been several days since we first met, but I feel you've changed. Your determination seems intact, I don't suppose I can break it again by mentioning the destruction of Ohara."

(Y/N): "Any attempt to destabilise me will be pointless now, I can assure you it won't be easy to defeat me." He said with a smile.

Stussy: "I know you've improved, so show me your progress Wild Wind!"

The roof of the house beneath Stussy's feet cracked as the woman disappeared and reappeared behind the pirate, trying to pierce him with her finger. (Y/N) suddenly grabbed Stussy's hand and hit her with a powerful punch to the stomach as she coughed up blood.

(Y/N): "During our previous fight, I was still suffering from my injuries from my confrontation with Kaido. But now I'm back in full form, so I'm finally going to be able to fight with all my strength!"

Stussy's eyes widened at the sight of (Y/N) taking up an unusual fighting stance. She recognised it as the stance of a fighter who mastered Fish-Man Karate. How had he been able to learn this martial art in so few days? The speed of (Y/N)'s progress confused Stussy's calculations, she didn't think he'd be able to progress so quickly.

Stussy: "Have you mastered Fish-Man Karate?"

(Y/N): "Koala taught me the basics of the martial art, but I still need to train to master it."

Stussy: "It's still a feat for anyone, there's something special about you (Y/N)."

(Y/N) closed his eyes to concentrate as Stussy quickly charged towards him.

(Y/N): "Samegawara Seiken!"

Without touching Stussy, a powerful shockwave hit the woman who landed in an alleyway in the city. (Y/N) wasn't going to let her escape, so he jumped to hit Stussy with a kick. The CP0 agent avoided the blow, destroying the ground, and pierced (Y/N)'s shoulder with her finger as he screamed in pain.

Stussy: "Tempest Kick!"

An air blade caused an explosion of dust in the alleyway, the cloud dissipated as a powerful gust of wind hit Stussy. (Y/N) flew towards the woman and hit her with a powerful blow covered in wind, she managed to defend herself and gave a kick to counter.

A dynamic exchange of blows began between the two warriors. Stussy fired invisible bullets at (Y/N), who flew through the air to dodge the projectiles. A shower of air blades sent by (Y/N) fell from the air towards Stussy who avoided them, the pirate apologising to the townspeople for destroying their homes.

(Y/N): "Take that!" He raised his hands to create a huge ball of wind, which he sent towards Stussy.

The ball of wind struck the ground, causing a powerful explosion of wind hitting Stussy. The wall of a pretty house, where a family had gone to see Uta's concert, was destroyed by Stussy who landed inside. Blood flowed from Stussy's forehead as she lay on the floor, and she realised that she mustn't underestimate (Y/N) any longer.

In the sky, (Y/N) raised his hand to create a powerful tornado that destroyed the house where Stussy had taken refuge. The pieces of the house flew across the town to the surprise of (Y/N) who saw Stussy with wings on her back flying towards it, she had decided to use all her strength.

(Y/N) unsheathed his sword, reinforced it with wind and charged towards Stussy. The clash of the two fighters' attacks caused sparks in the air, and the pirate's blade was suddenly stopped by Stussy's fist, creating a powerful gust of wind.

Unfortunately for (Y/N), Stussy quickly gained the upper hand in the fight, as (Y/N) was unable to keep up with the woman's moves, which were too fast for him. He tried to protect himself from Stussy's attacks with a wind shield, but it was destroyed by the CP0 agent's powerful attacks.

Stussy appeared at the pirate's back and hit him with a powerful kick, sending (Y/N) crashing into the central area of the town where the civilians had come to enjoy the festivities the day before. When Stussy landed on the ground, she was surprised by arrows of wind forming in the air around her.

Stussy: "It looks like you've managed to trick me, your power is unpredictable. But do you think it's enough to defeat me?"

(Y/N): "..."

Lying on the ground, (Y/N) sighed as Stussy was right, his technique probably wasn't going to defeat her. With determination, (Y/N) stood up in pain and spat out blood with a tooth broken by Stussy's blows.

(Y/N): "You're not making things easy for me. Since your transformation, your blows have become more powerful. You don't want to give me any chance of winning, but I've already told you that you shouldn't underestimate me."

The wind arrows struck Stussy, who remained frozen like a statue. A powerful whirlwind was created by the strength of (Y/N), who concentrated his power in his right fist. The fierce wind struck the hair of (Y/N) who suddenly charged towards his enemy hiding behind the whirlwind, cracking the ground beneath his feet.

(Y/N): "Fūjin's Fury!"

A huge explosion echoed across the area, creating a crater in the middle of the town. The smoke from the explosion dissipated, showing (Y/N) unable to move. His fist was stopped by Stussy, who had taken the powerful blast.

(Y/N): "Looks like that wasn't very useful..."

Stussy: "Honestly, your wind arrows hurt me, so I have to congratulate you for hurting me. However, I know you're still holding back. Why don't you use the same form as you did in our last fight?" She asked, pushing (Y/N) away with an air blade.

(Y/N): "Indeed, I recently discovered how to use this transformation during our last fight. However, I'm having trouble mastering this power because it consumes a lot of energy and I tire quickly. I'd have preferred to save my strength for the rest of the battle, but I had no choice."

Stussy felt the wind begin to swirl around (Y/N), who was hidden by a wall of wind. The wind around (Y/N) dissipated, revealing the pirate in a new form, his eyes taking the colour of the sky. (Y/N)'s ears had become sharper and the pirate's fingers had turned into sharp claws.

Stussy: "This form is terrifying, I feel like I've met a demon."

(Y/N): "A demon? I think I've found a name for this transformation. I'm intrigued by the legend of the demon from the Uruk Kingdom, but I think the name suits this new power. Its name will be the Wind Demon Form!"

Stussy: "The Wind Demon Form? You don't have any better ideas for a name because that's really bad. I don't know, do you have ideas for more original names?" She said to laugh at (Y/N) who blushed with embarrassment, he didn't like being mocked.

(Y/N): "You idiot! How dare you ridicule the name of this transformation! All the names I find are fabulous, but you can't understand!"

Stussy: "Haha! I think I'm beginning to understand. You're rubbish at finding names, but don't worry you're not the only one in the world."

(Y/N): "Shut up! The most important thing isn't the names of the techniques, but their strengths!" A whip of wind appeared in the palm of (Y/N)'s hand and he attacked Stussy with it.

The woman flew into the air, but the whip extended and caught her leg. (Y/N) forced Stussy to crash into the roof of a house, the pirate jumped above Stussy and transformed his whip into a giant wind hammer and tried to turn the CP0 agent into dust. Stussy reacted quickly with an invisible bullet hitting (Y/N)'s shoulder as she leapt from the roof of the house to avoid the hammer blow.

(Y/N): "Not bad!" A smile appeared on (Y/N)'s face, he thought the fight was about to become a lot more fun.

With this new form, the pirate's character was also changing. (Y/N) was becoming more arrogant, he was confident in his abilities and he wanted to have fun with his opponents because fighting was a way of showing his superior strength against others.

Later, the fight between the two warriors had become fiercer, even though (Y/N) had got the upper hand against Stussy, because he was stronger than her in his new form. Wild Wind sensed that his transformation was reaching its limits, and he wasn't going to be able to continue much longer. The next attack had to defeat Stussy!

To Stussy's surprise, (Y/N) rose into the air to prepare his new technique. Wind enveloped (Y/N)'s arm as it grew larger, the shape of the arm transforming into a huge wind snake ready to devour its target.

Stussy: "What's that?"

(Y/N): "It's one of my most powerful techniques, I created it especially to defeat you!"

A bead of sweat fell from Stussy's forehead, her instinct telling her to flee from this powerful technique. However, Stussy's body refused to move, paralysed by fear.

(Y/N): "White Serpent Kiyohime!"

Letting out a scream, (Y/N) sent the immense wind snake towards Stussy, who couldn't dodge the attack. The snake swallowed Stussy, causing a huge explosion in the sky and a powerful storm hitting Elegia Island. Stussy fell from the sky to the ground unconscious, (Y/N)'s attack had finally defeated her.

(Y/N): "..."

(Y/N) landed on the ground and glanced at Stussy who was unconscious, he had won the fight at last. (Y/N)'s transformation stopped and he returned to his normal form as he was exhausted and had almost no strength left.

(Y/N): "Stussy, I realised something during our fight. I don't think you're a bad person, and I hope we can become friends."

???: "Do you really want to be friends with everyone?"

(Y/N) was startled by a woman's voice, he put his hand on his katana and turned to notice Uta on the roof of a house. The woman landed on the ground and walked towards (Y/N) who seemed confused by Uta's presence, she was supposed to be at the concert.

(Y/N): "What are you doing here, Uta?"

Uta: "I was worried about you, but I see you've managed to win your fight. It's impressive, that you've beaten a CP0 agent by yourself. I'm sure your bounty will increase."

(Y/N): "Maybe..."

Uta: "Maybe not. Your bounty will never increase again."

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Uta: "So, have you thought about the proposition I made? I need a definitive answer, do you want to stay in Elegia and live in happiness forever?"

She was staring (Y/N) seriously, but the pirate didn't know what to say to Uta's insistent question. She seemed strange today, maybe it was the stress of her concert performance, she was afraid of disappointing the fans?

(Y/N): "You already know my answer."

Uta: "I see... I suppose you don't want to stay in Elegia and you want to continue a life of suffering..." She looked up at the sky, which she was watching with a sad expression.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, Uta..."

Uta: "No, I refuse."

(Y/N): "What?"

Uta: "I promised to create a new era, I won't let anyone suffer anymore. If you won't listen to me, then I'll force you to stay on Elegia."

Uta's eyes were colder, and (Y/N) felt a sense of fear in Uta's voice, which sounded less friendly. He immediately began to slowly unsheathe his katana, but Uta noticed what he was about to do. A smile appeared on Uta's face and notes of music suddenly appeared in the air.

Uta: "I won't let you interfere with my plans."

(Y/N): "Uta, stop it, we can talk!"

Uta: "I've tried, but you won't listen to me, so don't talk about talking to me! Let me tell you, you don't have any chance of winning against me, you're already trapped in my world!"

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Uta: "The power of Sing-Sing Fruit allows me to create a virtual world by singing. Everyone who hears me sings ends up trapped in the Uta World, I can do anything here."

(Y/N): "So that's how your power works? I guess I fell into your trap when the concert started. What are you going to do now?"

Uta: "Don't you get it yet? I'm going to create a new era. Right now, my songs are broadcast live all over the world, people are listening to my songs and finding themselves in this alternative dimension. Now everyone will live happily in this new world!"

(Y/N) was shocked by the revelation of Uta's plan to trap humanity in her imaginary world. He realised something, Uta and that devil fruit were terrifying.

(Y/N): "You're going to force people all over the world to live in this fictional space?"

Uta: "Yes, my project has already begun. Almost 40% of humanity is already stuck in this world, you can't stop me. That number will continue to rise until everyone is here. It's going to be the start of a new era of peace!"

Hearing the percentage of the world trapped in the Uta World, (Y/N) immediately unsheathed his katana and unleashed a gust of wind expressing his anger towards Uta. He was going to show her no mercy.

(Y/N): "I won't let you win. I'll fight to protect my freedom and the world's!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 597 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
3.8K 105 7
Luffy have a little brother name ( Y/N ). They both has always been together since they're born. One day, Luffy have been wanting to set sail to the...
6.9K 218 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...
26.1K 853 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...