Steven BLUE-niverse (Season 1)

By zhou_enlai

steven universe is the son of famous rock star Greg universe and the alien space empress blue diamond, one of... More

chapter 1 gem glow
chapter 2 eye in the sky
chapter 3 cheeseburger backpack
chapter 4 together breakfast
chapter 5 lazer finger
chapter 6 the diamond sisters
chapter 7 message from yellow
chapter 8 connie's questions
chapter 9 the rose quartz
chapter 10 blue the mascot
chapter 11 Durgy the blue tiger
chapter 12 human clothes
chapter 13 a fly around earth
chapter 14 in the mirror
chapter 15 water friend
chapter 16 barn training
chapter 17 a new purple friend
chapter 18 befriending a traitor
chapter 19 Connie's beach adventure
chapter 20 blue the selkie
chapter 21 meet the maheswarans!
chapter 22 Steven tag!
chapter 23 warp-robot
chapter 24 the other gem
chapter 25 the kindergarten
chapter 26 meeting the others
chapter 27 Steven's first space adventure
chapter 28 welcome to the zoo
chapter 29 gareg, stayvaan and laysuh
chapter 30 face to face with yellow diamond
chapter 31 back to earth
chapter 32 the return of mr universe
chapter 33 greg's new fan
chapter 35 double birthday
chapter 36 baby blue
chapter 37 three or one?
chapter 38 what is a true fusion
chapter 39 redemption and remorse
chapter 40 mr universe and the crystal gems
chapter 41 blue potato
chapter 42 steven makes a gem-book account
chapter 43 a shocking reveal at a party
chapter 44 hidden storage secrets
chapter 45 the blue juice
chapter 46 failed affair
chapter 47 leprechaun diamond
chapter 48 finding love in the hills of korea
chapter 49 who you really are
chapter 50 mr demayo
chapter 51 back in the kindergarten
chapter 52 from a diamond to a traitor?
chapter 53 the new house guest
chapter 54 the other kindergarten
chapter 55 inside durgy
chapter 56 song of the sea
Chapter 57 the moon base
chapter 58 the story of the cluster
chapter 59 bollywood diamond
Chapter 60 beach city bike gangs
Chapter 61 blue goes to the hospital
chapter 62 rose on the run
chapter 63 blue's meltdowns
chapter 64 empire city
chapter 65 a visit from homeworld
chapter 66 the real yellow
chapter 67 blue's trip to funland
chapter 68 the reveal of the greatest lie in history
Chapter 69 blue breaks

chapter 34 how Steven lost his tooth

58 2 0
By zhou_enlai

Today, Connie decided her and steven would have a picnic, she suddenly announced it to him on the phone and he quickly ran to where she said she would be, Today Greg would also be taking blue somewhere for something similar, leaving pearl and lapis lazuli alone together in the house.

As Connie met up with steven , she could see his home from far away, she noticed the fence around it, it seemed newer than the rest of the home. "Steven are you ok?", Connie asked, as soon as they met up she noticed he looked, really upset, "yeah....", he unconvincingly replied, his face noticeably tired. "Are you sure? you look miserable", she continued asking, Steven looked to the side, away from Connie, "I'll tell you but don't tell anyone else alright?", he quietly said, "well I do have no friends who would I tell" she replied, a slight tone of sadness in her voice.

During this, blue and Greg had also gone on a similar picnic like trip to korea, durgy came with blue and she rode on the tiger until they got to their place, it was a special place in between two flower bushes, not far from where Greg met her. "Alright I've brought all the potatoes you asked for!", Greg said, calling to blue who was laying face down on durgy, blue didn't get off durgy herself she was just dropped on the floor and crawled to Greg. "What happened to you!? Blue-blue you look miserable!", Greg cried, just like Steven, blue diamond looked completely deflated.

"So the reason I'm so sad is because today is.....", Steven stopped himself then looked at Connie, regretting ever starting his sentence but deciding to power through as he couldn't just let his friend down, "today is the one year anniversary of me losing my tooth", he said, after a pause that seemed so long. Connie looked at him, confused and surprised, "that's it? I thought it was something really serious and I've never even noticed it!", she said, this cheered Steven up slightly ,"But there must be something about this story to upset you so much right?", this quickly made him look away from her again and become upset.

"So what happened to you?", Greg asked, giving the miserable blue diamond her potatoes. "It's....a long story", she huffed, stuffing her face with the potatoes, "is it a gem story?", Greg asked, intrigued and wondering it he could get a good music idea from it. "Ermmmm....maybe", blue said, cringing at the thought of Greg reacting to what she was about to tell him. "Could you tell me please?", he asked, blue looked away and crossed her arms, "blue-blue??", she still looked away, "BLUE??", still looking away, "LISA!-" he yelled. "alright alright!", blue said, giving in ,Greg finally won.

"Can you notice it now?", Steven said, opening his mouth wide to connie and revealing the tooth right to his front teeth was missing. "How have I never noticed it before...Will it grow back?", she asked, Steven looked away again, "no...", he mumbled, "how did you lose it?", Connie kept pushing him, he decided he had to tell her, he couldn't keep this secret forever, especially from his close friend!

"Alright fine fine! I'll tell you! So me and my mum where back in Korea and I was trying to prove to her I was a big strong diamond! so I went to the edge of this big cliff and did some cool poses", Steven said, as Connie gave him a sandwich. "She was really upset with me and chasing after me saying I need to get away from the cliff, then I fell off, and that's why she built a fence around our house when me moved here THE END", Steven abruptly ended it and Connie was having none of it. "What, couldn't your mother heal you?", she asked, "come on! There must be more to the story!", she pushed him, "erm...I'll tell you but only if you let me wear your glasses for the rest of the day!", he said, Connie quickly took of her lense-less glasses and gave them to him. "You're just like your mom!", Connie laughed as she looked at Steven wearing her glasses.

"So tell me this story, I promise I won't be mad if its anything bad", Greg said, moving close to blue and holding her hand, she quickly flinched and moved away, "are you sure???", she asked him, trembling, "yes!", Greg told her. Blue took a couple deep breaths and fixed her posture slightly. "today is, an anniversary, the anniversary of when steven lost his tooth", she said, looking at greg nervously. "And? It will grow back right?", Greg cluelessly replied making blue stare back at him horrified as she quietly replied "no" to him. "Oh? What happened how did he lose it?" Greg asked, blue was shocked he wasn't mad at her, she took a deep breath again and told him.

"So you know how he can play around and pretend he's a diamond? Well in Korea he did that once by a cliff....I told him to stop but then he fell right of that cliff and face first onto a rock.", she told him, Greg raised an eyebrow and was shocked she never told him this, she could see how he was looking at her as she told him this story, "and that's why I built that fence as soon as we moved here the end!", she quickly ended the story, but Greg still looked at her, this time a bit more angrier.

"So after you fell what happened?", Connie asked Steven, desperate for the full story, this time Steven knew it was useless and told her without any struggle. "She ran down as fast as she could and was very emotional, yelling and crying at me, I was okay besides my tooth and that really shocked her, pearl had also saw me fall and ran to me. But then when she saw I only lost that tooth she said I could try and heal it myself, instead of her.....", he then stopped and looked down, fighting away tears that where about to appear, "and....I couldn't and so she told me I have to heal it myself and I never did and that means I have no healing powers...and", the gem in his chest started to glow and his hair started to become wavy, "I....I...IM NOT A COOL STRONG DIAMOND!", Steven burst into tears, causing a strong blue aura to surround them and also cause Connie to fall to the floor, crying.

"So, you healed him after right?", Greg questioned blue as she increasingly became more nervous, starting to fidget and shake, "erm. Well,", she studdered, "when I ran down, he was barely hurt, his tooth was the only thing he lost, it was honestly amazing how unscathed he was! So I thought maybe he can use this as a lesson...to learn his powers..", Greg kept watching her and she started to sweat, "so...erm, I said he can try and heal it himself and he said he would and I won't need to and... he never did heal it". Blue became quiet and looked to Greg, his serious expression turned to a more kind one but it didn't cheer up blue, tears started to form in her eyes. "IM SORRY OK!? I THOUGHT HE COULD HEAL IT!!! AND NOW IVE LEFT HIM LIKE THIS FOR SO LONG! IM SO HORRIBLE! IM A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!!!!!", she dramatically wailed, Greg just looked away and thanked the gods he wasn't effected by her crying powers.

"What's going on!?", Connie struggled to say as tears ran down her face, Steven looked at her, horrified and apologised profusely. "Oh no! I'm so sorry! It's just one of my powers!", he said, wiping away his tears and running to hug Connie, when his crying stopped the power went away and Connie stopped crying. "So you do have powers! There's nothing to worry about Steven, maybe you just haven't unlocked those healing ones yet!", Connie reassured him as they hugged eachother tightly, Steven looked back at her, a small tear coming from his eye, "you think so?", he asked, "of course I do", she said, leaning into kiss Steven who had snot running down his nose from crying.

"Blue please, calm down", Greg said, trying to stop the 10 foot tall blue irish woman from screeching and crying so loudly all of korea probably had hearing damage. "you're being hysterical, even more so than usual", blue looked back at him, when she cried, blue energy surrounded everything and made her hair and clothes become wavy. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you...", she said, ugly crying, her face covered in tears, snot and a bit of drool. "It really doesn't matter", Greg said, standing up and touching blue's chubby cheeks, she had four diamond shaped freckles on each cheek. "You're so cute, blue-blue", Greg said, pulling her closer to him, "you think so?", she studdered, snot still running down her face, "of course, my diamond", Greg replied, kissing her.

"Hey Steven are you around here-OH MY STARS!", lapis screamed, she was looking around for steven and as soon as she flew up to look for him she caught him and Connie seconds from kissing. "AAAAH LAPIS!?", Steven cried, running away, Connie looked up, horrified and apologised profusely. Lapis quickly flew down to meet Steven and apologise for invading his time with Connie. "Hey Steven, sorry about that", she said, flying to him and making her wings disappear, he was very embarrassed, "you didn't see that!", he told her, lapis just laughed, "sure I didn't", she sarcastically replied, making him more flustered.

"My diamond? Where are you?", pearl quietly asked, looking Through the flower bushes, she knew where Greg and blue warped too but not their exact location. As she looked around she could hear something, voices! She couldn't tell if it was her diamond's but one of the voices definitely seemed like Greg, she quickly followed after the voices, hearing them get louder and louder. Pearl looked through a Bush, the voices seemed to be coming from there, as she looked in she was met with greg wiping blue's face with tissues and kissing her. Pearl turned away, fighting the urge to gag loudly, not because of her diamond's ugly crying face but because she saw Greg kiss her again, it enraged her so much!

"My diamond?", pearl quietly called from the bush, making blue turn to look at her immediately and lightly push Greg away. "Oh....hey pearl", blue sheepishly greeted her, "you've been gone for a while my diamond, me and lapis where just going to see if you and steven where going to come home anytime soon", pearl robotically told her, making blue and Greg believe she hasn't just saw what they where doing. "Oh", blue said, looking around, "yeah we'll go home now, is that ok Greg?", blue asked. He quickly agreed and the three of them walked to the warp in awkward silence, pearl kept quiet because she feared she'd gag around that horrible Greg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 145 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...
46.2K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...
585 13 6
I do not own Steven Universe or Telltale Studios. A continuation of the first season.
102K 2.1K 19
Purple Sapphire is different, instead of seeing the future, she can make one. After an outburst of rage, Purple Sapphire give Pink Diamond a fate of...