johnnie guilbert x reader

By yourl0calemo

this is just a love story between y/n (fem reader) and johnnie guilbert i see very few ones so i thought id m... More

meet
party
sleepover
hang out
stream
man
movie
jealousy
argument
official
idk what to put here
pre-party
taras party
video
channel
stars
stanley 1
stanley 2
stanley 3
stanley 4
stanley 5
video
idk
pre-club
kicked out
truth or dare
hangover
morning routine
reaction
idrk
beach
beach 2
exhausted
8pm
club 1
club 2
live

cobb estate

1.3K 13 22
By yourl0calemo

hey yall! btw im not using caps in here since im typing on my laptop to make it easier to type since its gonna be a long chapter obviously!

y/n pov:

me and johnnie woke up to my alarm going of at 9am.

"ughh im so tired" i turned my alarm off checking my notifications,

"ugh same" johnnie turned round and hugged me still with his eyes closed.

"we need to get up we need to leave in an hour and a half" i gave him a kiss on the top of his head semi considering going back to bed.

"mhm" johnnie said in a raspy morning voice.

i traced johnnies tattoos while i tried to wake myself up absolutely shattered for some reason.

"all right come on we need to get ready" i started getting up as johnnie did too.

"im gonna quickly get in the shower" i said stretching my back.

"okay ill get in after you" johnnie grabbed his phone going on twitter.

i hopped in the shower deciding to wash my hair. i shampooed it and did a conditioning treatment to make sure i look half decent for the video. i washed my body and had a quick shave. once i got out of the shower i brushed my teeth and flossed.

i walked into my room as johnnie went and got in the shower. i opened my wardrobe flicking through all my clothes trying to pick something relatively practical. in the end i just picked my 2000s juicy tracksuit in dark green with a black crop top to keep it comfy.

i sat at my vanity and brushed my hair then drying it. i went over it with the straighteners when johnnie walked in. he was wearing jeans and a the cure band tee. 

he came over giving me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed the hairdryer plugging it into th wall and drying his hair. i grabbed my skincare putting it in front of me putting toner on my face and my moisturizer not bothering to put any serums or anything on. 

i picked out my primer rubbing it into my face and applying some foundation. i blended it in with my beauty blender and put some highlighter and blush on. i grabbed my contour putting a small bit on my cheek bones. once i was finally finished with my base i grabbed my eyeliner and did a relatively large wing. i put a little bit of highlighter in the corner of my eyes. lastly i curled my eyelashes and put on a few layers of mascara. i sprayed some perfume on and turned round to johnnie. 

some how he was already ready and laying on my bed on his phone. we had about ten minutes till we had to leave and all our bags were packed ready. 

i layed down with johnnie putting my head onto his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"you excited?" he asked.

"mhm im obviously a bit scared but im actually so so excited"

"yeah its gonna be so fun especially staying there overnight"

"mm" i replied still feeling tired.

"we should probably get going" johnnie said as i started getting up.

we both grabbed our bags going to the car. we put them in the boot and got straight in the car putting google maps on my phone. johnnie connected his phone to the aux and played his playlist. we sang along to the songs and chatted about tonight.

"im  pretty sure like satanic cults go there" johnnie said.

"have you not watched the video? they literally got chased out by one when they went"

"no- thats mad"

"i know they chased them out with bikes"

"fuck and were spending the night"

"i didnt think about that what if there are any satanic cults when were doing investigations"

"i dont know but we'll be ok"

i could feel myself start getting paranoid but carried while johnnie rubbed his thumb along my thigh. after about an hour and a half we finally arrived. it looked like a normal estate with some actually really nice and big houses. inbetween two houses was a normal looking forest but with a suspicious amount of cars outside. we parked up a few roads away while johnnie texted the boys and they said they had just parked up and were now outside of the forest.

we got out locking the car grabbing our 3 backpacks with both of us with one on our backs and johnnie carrying another one in his hand. we walked over hand in hand while i was actually shitting myself wondering what was gonna happen. we reached the entrance to the forest and spotted them.

"hiii" i said giving them both a hug while johnnie dabbed them up saying hi.

"how are you guys feeling?" colby asked looking excited.

"im gonna be honest im shitting myself" i laughed.

"im a bit nervous but im more excited"

"ok so i think we'll do the intro then head in" sam grabbed his camera putting it up and starting to film.

"WHATS UP GUYS ITS SAM AND COLBY" colby half shouted. 

"today we have retuned once again to the cobb estate.."

"but this time we have brought along y/n and johnnie"

me and johnnie waved at the camera smiling.

"we are going into the cobb estate and staying overnight doing various different investigations"

"if you guys didnt know this place is famously known for accomodating hundreds of satanic cult meetings and the first time we came here we were chased out by a cult"

they turned the camera to me and johnnie and sam asked

"how much do you believe on a scale of 1-10"

"im probably like a 9/10 ever since the stanley" johnnie answered.

"mm im probably a 9.5/10 too"

they did a recap of what happened last time and asked us a few questions. 

"okay, i think its time to go in" colby said grabbing all his bags.

we went in as i held on to johnnies hand literally dying. 

when we entered the forest it was completely pitch black even so you couldnt see outlines of each other or any trees.

suddenly we heard a tree snap behind us which made me jump out of my skin clinging on to johnnie.

"what the fuck was that" colby whispered.

"more like who the fuck was that" sam replied.

"what if someones following us" i said continuing to look back extremely paranoid.

"were only a bit in we can still see the entrance im sure its nothing" sam turned back round sounding extremely unconvincing. 

we continued walking through just making jokes about things and i wasnt clinging onto johnnie anymore feeling less worried the more we got in. 

"HELP" we whipped our heads round with our hearts pounding out of our chests. it sounded a bit in the distance but obviously close enough so we could hear it. johnnie put his hand in front of me in a protective way as i clinged onto his arm feeling so scared i felt sick.

silence followed after that as we all looked at each other in complete disbelief.

"holy fuck it sounds like their murdering someone" johnnie said as i still hid behind him.

"thats what we heard last time we came it could be a lure to get people to come so we should probably just ignore it and carry on to our cabin" colby said actually sounding genuinely scared.

we kept walking with what sounded like someone following us but every time we stopped to listen it being dead silent, not even hearing cars.

i completely stopped when i heard my phone ringing in my pocket. why would anyone be ringing me? everyone looked back with a concerned look on their faces as i hesitantly pulled my phone out of my pocket. it was no caller id so i showed it to the others literally trembling with fear.

"dont worry it could be a fan or something just decline it, it could be a coincidence" johnnie reassured me.

i quickly declined it and as soon as i declined it it called again.

"all right thats weird" i walked over to johnnie as me and johnnie looked at the boys as they looked at us.

"im just gonna decline it again im sure it wont ring again"

sam and colby nodded as i pressed the decline button putting it back in my pocket. one again it ran again. 

"im sorry thats fucking strange" colby said walking over with sam following.

"i know thats only ever happened to us once with corey for like a month and even then they only called like twice every few days" sam added.

"its fine ill try and answer it" johnnie grabbed the phone as i looked at it in fear. 

he pressed the answer button which id been dreading to press and put it on speaker.

"hello?" he asked getting no reply.

"who is this?" still no reply.

we waited a few seconds and as johnnie was about to hang up heavy breathing came through the other end. 

he immediately hunn up looking at us.

"that was definitely not a fan or a scam caller" johnnie passed me back the phone.

the phone didnt ring this time and just stayed there silent like usual. 

"okay im more concerned someones found my fucking number" i did a nervous giggle trying to bring a bit of light into the situation. 

"what are we supposed to do now do we just carry on this is getting a bit dangerous" sam asked considering ending the investigation.

" i mean nothing has actually happened to us yet it could just be a prank" i said just wanting to make myself feel better.

"yeah maybe we should carry it on i mean nothing extremely concerning has happened, as long as you guys are okay with continuing" colby added.

me and johnnie agreed and we carried on walking. i literally held on to johnnie for dear life as we had a look around following google maps to the cabin we were staying in.

"shit weve lost signal" sam said a bit distressed trying to put his phone in the air to get signal. 

"holy shit what do we do now" colby asked looking concerned.

"what the fuck" johnnie jumped out of the way brushing his shoulder.

"what happened?" i asked, all of us extremely confused of tonights events.

"did one of you just touch me?"

"no?"

"nah me and colby have just been over here the whole time"

"i just felt someone fucking touch me"

"what? how did if feel?"

"it felt like someone tapped me on the shoulder 4 times really quickly" he kept touching his shoulder turning around looking a bit panicked.

i took his hand and squeezed it reassuringly now being even more scared that something will touch me too.

we were cut off by my phone ringing again making me jump as it started vibrating in my pocket.

"oh for fucks sake not this again" i pulled my phone out and it was once again no caller id. i just decided to answer it and sort this out because at this point it was annoying me.

"hello?" no answer.

"all right who the fuck are you because your really starting to get on my nerves" a deep groan came from the other end.

"can you please piss off now your giving pick me energy" i hung up feeling more scared than i was giving off and put my phone back in my pocket.

"i think that shouldve done the trick" colby laughed making me forget we could be being watched for a second.

sam was still looking at his phone trying to get signal.

"have you guys got signal?"

i checked my phone and i had signal.

"i have signal"

"mhm same"

"me too"

"thats so weird literally ive checked everything im getting no signal at all"

"whats the location? you can put it in my phone" colby passed sam his phone as he put it in with no problem loading it up

"its so weird that my phones the only one with no signal and its not like im out of data ive got unlimited"

"yeah its strange that the only person with the directions it happened to as well" i said still clinging on to johnnie.

we decided to just head straight to the cabin since it was only a 5 minute walk away and we just wanted to get somewhere half safe. we walked for a bit longer until we reached the cabin not experiencing anything in between which made me much less paranoid for a bit.

"the lady said the key was in a box at the side of the building" 

we all looked around the building until colby and i found the box with a code in it.

"whats the code?" colby shouted over to sam and johnnie.

"4852!" sam shouted back over to us with them both coming round to us.

i put the code in and as suspected the key was sat in the box. i passed it over to sam as colby closed the box locking it. we all walked over to the front with sam opening the door and us lugging our backpacks in with our feet aching like hell on earth.

there was two rooms so me and johnnie were staying in one and sam and colby obviously in the other. we all put our bags on our beds when we were alarmed by banging on the door. 

as soon as we heard it we could hear sam and colby immediately stop and walk quietly to our room.

"what the fuck" i whispered knowing no one should be knocking at like 1am. 

"stop- maybe someone was following us here no one would turn up that quick after weve noly been here for 3 minutes" sam also whispered.

sam and colby grabbed the camera and started filming what was happening as i heard johnnie walking to the door.

"johnnie" i whisper shouted.

"get back here now its not safe"

"im not joking johnnie get here right now for fucks sake" johnnie stopped as i could feel a pain in my throat like what you get when your about to cry and holding it in.

he turned round kind of sensing my fear and started walking back. i put my arms out feeling tears in my eyes as johnnie came over and pulled my into a hug.

"its ok" he whispered in my ear so the others couldnt hear as he threaded his fingers through my hair.

being in his arms started to make me feel less scared but for some reason made me want to cry more. i honestly dont know what i would have done if i never met johnnie i would never be able to live without him.

i looked behind at the door as it started to sound like 2 people at the door instead of one. 

"what that sounds like theres 2 people now?" i said to the camera as i could see the boys notice it too.

"yeah theres definitely more people out there now" sam said.

i held on to johnnie tighter now knowing it wasnt my imagination theres multiple people outside the cabin.

suddenly it went dead silent but we all stayed exactly where we were. 

"stay here for like 5 more minutes just to make sure their gone" colby whispered looking at the door seeing no figure.

we all sat on the bed hearing nothing coming from outside not even any moving making me feel a bit more reassured. 

once we knew it was safe outside we started talking normally again and went into the main bit of the cabin. 

"do you guys wanna start with the estes method?" colby asked grabbing his bag with all the equipment.

"mhm"

"yeah" 

colby grabbed all the stuff out of the bag and put it all on the table. we all agreed me and sam should do it as johnnie sat next to me holding my hand while i put all the equipment on. sam and i put them on at the same time and as soon as it was on it was literally silent and i could hear anyone or anything. colby turned it on and all i could hear was a muffled glitchy radio kind of sound which was more creepy than it should have been. i wasnt sure if the boys had started asking questions yet but i started hearing the words...

johnnies pov- 

i was sat there holding y/ns hand rubbing my thumb over her hand. 

"is there anyone here that would like to speak to us?"

it stayed quiet for a minute until the unusually both said something at the same time.

"Victoria"

"what the actual fuck no ones ever said the same thing at the exact same time"

"that was so creepy"

(btw im not gonna put who said what for this part since it really doesnt matter)

"group"

"maybe like the satanic cults/groups who come here"

"death"

"girl"

"how is this making so much sense sam said girl then y/n said girl"

"i know maybe like a satanic cult killed a girl called victoria"

"i didnt even think of that, that makes so much sense"

"right"

"no- as soon as you said that n/n said right it was almost straight after you said about the girl getting killed"

"are we going to be in danger tonight?"

"group"

"together"

"maybe their telling us to stay together?"

"mm thats what i thought"

"do you think we should stop it now and swap?" colby asked.

"yeah" i squeezed y/ns hand signaling to her that she can stop as colby gently tapped sam.

she took the headphones off as sam did aswell.

y/n pov-

i took the headphones off feeling unusually calm and zen. 

"what were you guys asking?" i asked them with sam wondering too.

"first you know when your huys said victoria" johnnie said.

"mm"

"you both said it exactly at the same time with us not asking anyone"

"stop thats weird" i said a quite shocked.

"thats never happened to us before" sam looked at colby a bit confused and shocked like me.

"then we asked a few random questions and it seemed like a girl named victoria was killed by a satanic cult but as soon as i said that y/n said right like a spirit was saying thats what happened"

"wow i didnt think we'd find that much out we were only doing it for like 5 minutes" 

"yeah thats mad"

"then the last thing we asked was if we were in danger and you guys said group and together so we should all probably stick together tonight" colby said.

"i cant believe all of it made sense it just felt like i was speaking nonsense"

"same it all sounds so random when you say it but when you look back on it it all makes sense"

we talked to the camera for a bit until we decided to do the estes method on colby and johnnie. just like johnnie did for me i held his hand still absolutely shitting my self that someone will knock again. johnnie and colby had their headphones on but me and sam hadnt put the box on yet.

we both turned the boxes one and started asking some questions.

"victoria, are you here with us now?" 

a bang came from the other end of the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK" sam jumped up screaming which made me giggle a little (i think i just rymed)

"i think that may have been a sign" i laughed.

"how old were you when you passed victoria?"

"1"

"3"

johnnie and colby said just after each other. 

"holy fuck thats so young" i said.

"are you not gonna talk about how they said that right after each other" sam giggled.

"could you tell us where about are you?" i asked victoria.

"bounce"

"oh maybe like the bed or the couch"

"yeah"

"2" 

"oh maybe she means like the second option so like the couch"

"are you sitting next to me, the emo one, the one with brown hair, or the other one speaking to you"

"left" me and same  tried to figure out what she meant.

"oh so she means johnnie"

"god knows how hes gonna feel about that when he knows a spirits sitting next to him"

"should we finish up now?"

"mhm yeah its nearly like 3am"

i squeezed johnnies hand getting him to take them off as sam jumped colby scaring the shit out of him. the whole time me and sam had been giggling our asses of the whole time and him scaring colby kicked me off the edge and i was now actually cackling nearly falling on the floor the same as sam.

johnnie had taken his headphones of and now me and sam were next to each other on the floor laughing so hard tears were running down our phases. johnnie and colby were literally staring at us like we were insane but we couldnt stop laughing for literally no reason at all.

once we all calmed down we were all extremely exhausted. we quickly recapped the questions we did and told johnnie that victoria was sat next to him.

"NO- WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME" 

"girl i think she was enjoying sitting next to you and im not taking that special moment away from my girl victoria"

"UH-"

sam started laughing at me and i started laughing effect creating a domino effect with us laughing. 

"i dont know why everythings so funny but it just is" 

"i feel high but im not" we were really giggling again dying for some reason.

"all right i think its time for bed" colby said dragging sam up giggling at him.

"night pookie" i said making us laugh even more making it hurt.

i got up running to the bedroom and heard a call from my pocket. my heart dropped as i pulled it out of my pocket and it was just sam. i answered it fully red faced from laughing so much. 

in the screen it was just him laughing and colby grabbing the phone of him hanging up like he was sams parent. i plugged my phone on charge honestly too tired to get changed and just whipped my bra off because that shit was starting to get uncomfortable.

i climbed in to bed and by the looks of it johnnie wasnt bothered about getting changed either.

i cuddled up next to him just looking at him smiling admiring him for a second.

"what you looking at?" he laughed looking down at me.

"an emo" i giggled at him as he pulled a funny offended loook.

"i love you" 

"i love you"

i leaned in for a kiss from it going from a quick kiss to a full on make out. i threaded my fingers through his hair  literally enjoying every second of it. 

after like a minute we pulled away just giving him a quick peck on the lips and putting my head into his chest.

he had his arm around me as we soon fell asleep literally dying of sleep deprivation.

A/N-

HEY YALLLL! IM SO HAPPY I COULD GET THIS OUT FOR YALL TODAY!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY BECAUSE NO LIE ITS TAKEN LIKE 5 DAYS! I HOPE YOUR ALL DOING OK!!! NORMAL UPLOADING TIMES FROM NOW ON SO NOW UPLOADING DAILY AGAIN I PROMISE!! AS I SAID POST TOMORROW BC I SLAY TOO MUCH! LIFE UPDATE ON ME - YOUR GIRL IS STRUGGLING. ANYWAYS ON A SERIOUS NOTE, IVE BEEN THINKING OF REACHING OUT FOR SOME HELP BECAUSE I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE SINCE IM SLOWLY DESTROYING MY FUTURE. AT THE MINUTE ALL IM DOING IS SCHOOL AND WATTPAD BUT ACADEMIC VALIDATION IS ONE OF MY COPING MECHANISMS SINCE IT MAKES ME FEEL VALID. I REALLY ENJOY DOING WATTPAD SINCE IT FEELS LIKE AN ESCAPE AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN TELL YOU GUYS ANYTHING. MMM ENOUGH OF THAT THOUGH! IM GONNA GET GO NOW SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED AGAIN AND STAY SAFEEEE!! LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH BYEEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 157 21
[COMPLETE] Mature content (drug use, sh, sex) And ignore the bad grammar English isn't my first language alr😭 It's fucking cringe
4.6K 123 26
You've always never fit in. Always struggled with mental health and making friends. But you meet someone... different from everyone else. WARNING ⚠️...
24.9K 256 40
You are a 25 yr old Female (fem reader) and you are going to California to visit your bestfriend Tara after not seeing her for over a year. But she i...
6K 166 20
I'm no fan girl I just like writing romance and this came to mind. I'm just going making it up as I go but this IS going some where so hang with me a...