The Chaos Of Heaven Came to h...

By Hunter_Volkova

Kasory the Angel of Chaos Had Decide to Help Charlie With her Little Hotel Project! Of course helping the pri... More

Prologue
angel of justive and redemption
Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...
gardening
a missing soul
your Guardian Angel
technology Nerds
back to heaven
Azrael's Fear and Michael's Regret
Archangels preparation
Gabriel's Mission
not a chapter but an announcement
unexpected Twist of feeling
an Archangel and the V's
falling for Desire
a Deal of Mercy
the War Reveals the Reality of Heaven's Punishment
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p3
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p1
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p2
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p3
Hell's Own Archangel
Conflicted Views
The Archangel of Health God's Punishment
a late Valentine art
the Return of the Dame
Lucifer's Worries
Sickening Desires
giving up on you and Alastor Regret life
God's Little Scheme because they're bored
Satan and Michael comes to an agreement
[Not a Chapter] Character AI
Alastor's and Kasory's Deal
Haniel's Good news
[Reader Insert Story] The Crown Prince Of Heaven
incorrect Quotes art:)
another Loss of Wings
A Love from the Past
Character's Profile/Art 1
a Decision Lingers
A Breaking Bond and an Unbreakable one
characters Profile/Art 2
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact
it did not go as God Planned-
there will be a new start for us
[not a Chapter] Characters AI 2
give Author a Promp before Chapter 3 plot
11. platonic, Kasory and Michael
2/15. Platonic, Azrael and Metatron
Character's Profile/Art 3
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact (again and a bit of talk)
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI
11. Platonic, Kasory and Michael (2)
MorningStars Siblings Doodles
3. Platonic, Azrael, Kasory & Raguel
announcement a new Side Story/fic
Mama (early Upload)
Wait for me to Come Home
Changes from the Past
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI 2
Prince Charming's Wish
Returning to hell and God is loose ln earth
All Archangels Newest Bio
Who do you truly Yearn for?
I want to be Selfish
the Mystery of his Death

[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2

120 1 0
By Hunter_Volkova

2/3

“nikail! Nikail!”

“It’s Michael Little one” Michaek Laugh as the small New Angel ran up to him “Nikail!” “Michael” He sigh “hey at least she can say something close to your name” Lucifer Laughed while he was holding A Baby leash that Leased Mammon… Mammon was already climbing up a tree-

“Luqiker” Beelzebub Laughed “Lu-Ci-Fer” Lucifer Try to correct her but It only made her laugh louder “Luqiker” she repeated before her laugh turn to giggles as she fall to the ground.

Michael Immediately scoop her up “Careful there little Bee” She stare up at him before giggling and Start Squeeze his Cheek “Nikail! Nikail!” she kept repeating His name as best as she could while giggling.

Michael tried so hard to keep his face from Frowning while she’s squeezing his Cheek, She wont stop giggling… well at least she’s in a good mood

While they’re having a Wholesome moment there’s Lucifer Trying to pull Mammon from The tree “stop you’re going to get hurt Mam!” Lucifer Scolded trying to hard to pull Mammon off the tree while the Smaller angel wont budge and kept clawing on the tree.

“MAMMOM PLEASE YOU’LL HURT YOURSELF!” Lucifer cried “FUCK OFF!” Mammon Screamed “WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG MAN!” Lucifer Shouted again.

Michael And Beelzebub watch those two yelling at each other…

“seems like you two Having fun” a Voice hum and the two Small Angels immediately turn to look at The new arrival

“RAPHAEL!” Beelzebub Screamed before flying off from Michael’s hold just to Hug Raphael’s leg “Hey there little Bee” Raphael pat her head and suddenly impacted by Mammon who somehow manage to Cut his Baby least.

Lucifer stare at it annoyed “This is the 10th time this week Mam, I cant wait for you to grow up so I wont need to deal with you” Lucifer muttered, Michael put a hand to his Twin’s shoulder.

“Aw look it’s the Favorite Uncle~” Michael tease, Raphael laugh as he hold both Mammon and Beelzebub “Come on you two… You just not good with kids” “The kids isn’t good with me” Lucifer glared at Mammon who stick his tongue out at Him.

“Raphael Better than u” Mammon Told

“Raphael! Raphael!” Beelzebub Clap her hands

“You can Say Raphael but can’t say Michael??? Wow” Michael Eye twitch, It made Raphael laugh at His Older brothers annoyed expression.

Raphael was always the ‘Favorite’ for younger angels, Even if he have a little bit anger Issues compared to Michael or Lucifer- he still somehow Have a magnet for Kids to just Like being around him.

~

Michael chuckle when Both Beelzebub and Belphegor start Swarming Raphael when he arrive, Something just never change… Raphael was the favorite…

But what is this ‘Modeling’ The tree of them has been talking about? Raphael face was Definitely flustered and he Kept telling them to keep quiet.

Michael pretend like he didn’t hear anything…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

In the morning they decide to Eat Out together… and Michael had to stop Beelzebub from Ordering too much Either Alcohol or Dessert… IT’S 7 AM AND SHE WAS ABOUT TO ORDER ALCOHOL!!!

“seriously you’re really never change huh?” Michael chuckle amuse as he wipe the mess from Beelzebub face with a Napkin “Tehee~ Thank you big Brother~” Michael smile.

A genuine smile… he haven’t smile this genuine for 4 weeks… “Oh! Did you know I have a boyfriend?” Beelzebub Chirps before showing a spoonful of steak in her mouth “oh you do? That’s good news! I hope he treats you right” Michael Responded.

Beelzebub nodded “He’s the Best! Such a sweetheart! I wish I could bring him along but his Boss have a few errands to run for him so he can’t join me here” Beelzebub frown, Her mood Switch so fast…

“You can bring him next time, I would like to meet the guy that could deal with you 24/7” Michael Chuckle “I don’t know if you’re insulting or not” Beelzebub pout But Soon her Pout turn to a Wide Smile when Michael Offered a Spoonful of His food.

She took a bite and her mood is back In a Good one, Such a Cheerful Girl…

Michael gaze went to Raphael who was Frowning at his phone “something wrong Raphael?” He asked “Vel Wanted me to mo- I… I mean no nothing at all, Just a friend Asking for a… Souvenir” Raphael told, Belphegor raise a brow “A Souvenir?” she grinned while taking a sip of her Drink.

“anyway, We should be On our way after this… Better finish quicker” Raphael sigh, Michael Turn his attention back at Beelzebub who’s sitting next to him and she was Silently Taking food from his plate…

He didn’t stop Her, he just smile amuse at her antics… she loook up at him right when slowly she put the French fries in her mouth, Her hand slowly went to Michael’s plate again to grab the Tomato and slowly eat it while still keeping eye contact with Michael.

And she slowly took another tomato… and eat it.

Michael Hand gently Push his plate to her direction and Beelzebub’s Expression Immediately Sparkle “Thank you Big Bro~ I Love U~” “anytime Zee” Michael Pet her head while she Eats happily, Her plate isn’t even Finished yet…

She wasn’t his Sister but they like to assume she is, She and Belphegor was like a family to Him, Younger sisters… He can’t help but Spoil them one point of another…

It has been a long time… “I can’t finish mine, You eat it” Beelzebub pushed her Plate to Michael It earn a laugh from Michael “Ok then, Are you sure?” “Mhm!... Can I eat the Fries?” she point “Sure, Take it all” that made her happy.

Belphegor smile watching her sister Interact with Michael, It has been a long time… Although she worried that Michael will only End up Spoiling her too much-

But knowing Michael He probably wont let her drink any alcohol or do any drugs so that would be fine… after all they’re in a human world, They can’t let Beelzebub gets out of control.

Soon when they’re done Michael pays for the food and they went their own separate ways…

While Michael and Beelzebub Explore the city, Raphael and Belphegor Made themselves Invisible from Humans…

“We could start by looking from the nearby Hospital… while I do that you should get in contact with One of Azrael’s Reapers when were in there” Belphegor gesture while Raphael flew them to one of the Hospital Window.

His slowly dropped The Deadly Sin down on the Floor while he lands and Close his wings “Sounds good, But finding a Reaper in All of these floors is going to be hard, And they do their job too quick” Raphael sigh

Reapers are fast and Hard to catch, Once they’re done with their job they return back to heaven for the soul’s Judgement… So Finding one and Ask it questions would be hard unless if The one Approaching them are Azrael-

“Didn’t you said Azrael planning for a Plague or something? Have he pull the trigger?” She asked stepping closer to him.

Raphael nod “But the plague was… a few days ago, I think 3 weeks ago… so I don’t think this was By Pupose” Raphael sigh

“Maybe a new kind of sickness?” Belphegor asked as they both walk out of the room by going through the wall.

“We both know humans tend to Cause these kind of things to themselves” “Well you’re not wrong, But If that’s the Case then why are you here?” Belphegor shouldn’t be here if the sickness didn’t appear in hell.

Belphegor shrugged “Some of my patience has been having the same sickness which worry me”

“could it be a sinner or hellborn on the lose in earth and cause all of this?” Raphael muttered “That… actually could be a possibility, Some sinners and Hellborn do have such a ability…” Belphegor responded.

The two explored the Hospital and There are so many people needing Emergency Care…

This definitely isn’t a Normal sickness and if its a plague Then Azrael will inform him and every hospital in heaven to be ready…

“How did a sinner or hellborn even be able to get on earth?”

“One of Asmodeus’s Crystal… they must have got a hold of it from an illegal Dealing” Belphegor responded.

Oh great so now how are they going to track the sinner down? They weren’t even sure what the sinner look like!

Raphael step closer to one of the Patient… there was some sort of dust covering a part of their body, It’s hard to see it but it’s visible “Hey Bel, Look” he point.

Belphegor look at what he was pointing “… that’s the same to what happened to my Patience”

“a sinner Wont be able to go to the Sloth ring so it must be a hellborn, seen any Species with these kind of power before?” he asked, Belphegor Shake her head without hesitation…

So they’re dealing with a mysterious Species from Hell…

“So time for a wild goose chase” Raphael Joked, Belphegor gave a tired look before letting out a yawn “you do that, I’m too tired to do shit right now” she wave him off.

“ok fine you get some rest while I’ll start Running all over the City” That Made Belphegor grin before she Suddenly Disappear… oh great, now he’s on his own…

Raphael huffed before leaving the hospital he notice the same dust was on the road… it’s not a bad idea to follow the Trail…

But sometimes… The trail just ends…

He notice some of the dust are on some people walking on the Street and on the items they hold…

After a while It’s been 3 hours and he still can’t find the end of the Trail… Maybe this thing just go on circle… maybe he’s been fooled…

Suddenly he summoned his spear and strike toward wherever something Jumped on him… And Something fall…

He stare down at it, What the hell is that? He stabbed it and pick it up with his spear, The creature have the same dust just like those things on the humans…

But how could one tiny creature do such a thing? There must be more than one-

He look around but nothing was around him… how did this creature even Manage to sneak up on him?

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Belphegor yawn as She woke up to be greeted by a Creature dead on a Familiar Spear, She raise a brow “What is that?” she asked as she sat up, Moving away from Raphael.

“it’s The Creature that might caused these Unknown Sickness, And by the look of it, it’s a pack creature… this one is just Luckily got lost and tried to attack me” Raphael huffed.

Belphegor stare closely, It looks like a fish… “Oh… uh… Shit” She muttered “You know this?” he asked “That’s from the Envy Ring… and it seems like it got Velvet Disease” Belphegor nervously smile

“it shouldn’t affect Humans but since they’re A Hell Born demon, Demons Velvet Disease works differently… no wonder it’s spreading like wildfire!”

“well time to call up Leviathan” Raphael muttered sarcastically “Before that we need to find his little pals before they start Spreading even more” Belphegor Point…

“we might need more than just you and me” Belphegor muttered as she poke the dead Fish with a stick “We should Call Michael and Zee” he pulls out his phone and Call Michael…

→Hey What’s up?]

“We need A Set of Hands, Where are you and Beelzebub?”

→well… I would love to help Raphael I really would but uh… Beelzebub drank too much, I tried to stop her and now she Somehow got everyone on the Bar start going Crazy- OW HEY STOP THAT! Raphael I am so sorry]

He exchange Glance with Belphegor “Uh… Ok, You deal with her… Good luck” He end the call.

“he let her got drunk?”

“more likely She Got drunk behind his back” “Sounds about Right” Belphegor sigh…

“I can call up some of the Angels under my command to help us out” “ah That’s an excellent Idea!” Belphegor Face Lit up.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

A wild Goose Chase… A CHAOTIC ONE! Some of these Angels thought The Human world fishes are the one they’re looking for even though Raphael and Belphegor had made it clear what they’re look like and They’ve even showed the corpse-

But thankfully Most of them had manage to find one or two, While some are chasing around the Hellborn some Sanitize the Humans from the dust.

While Observing the process he notice one angel wasn’t wearing any protection gear and was about to Grab a Hellborn… that’s not good- HE THOUGHT HE TOLD ALL OF THEM TO WEAR PROTECTION GEAR!!!

“WATCH OUT! It’s contagious!” Raphael Roared before Pushing the angel away and Strike the Hellborn with his spear “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! Didn’t I tell all of you to wear protection?!” He Started to Scold the Angel who Bow their head down in shame.

Belphegor chuckle watching from the distance, she was doing nothing- she just sat there enjoying the sun while all these angels went to work…

 She pulls out her phone and Text Leviathan

[You might need to talk to God after this, Your Hellborn cause Havoc on earth]>

She send and put he Phone down, Knowing Leviathan he wont Answer her until tomorrow or tonight-

He was always so Forgetful… or is too distracted to answer any text-

“Hey I’ll be Heading out while they work” Raphael walk up to her “Oh? Where are you going?” She asked Leaning back to her chair making herself comfy “I… have some… Photo to take” he whisper

“Oh? Right! Don’t worry I’ll keep an Eye on your Precious Angels while you do your Other work” She wave him off while letting out a yawn, Oh now that just makes him unsure if he should leave her with them…

She would fall asleep anytime soon- and if anything happens…

“you know what I think I’ll just stay to keep an eye on them AND YOU” he sigh “No! What? Why?! I could take care of myself and I could watch over them it’s fiiinnneee…. Go have fun~” “the fact that you just yawn again Is concerning” Raphael Glared only to receive a laugh from Belphegor before she close her eyes.

And just as expected She yawn and fall asleep again, Raphael sigh before sitting down on the floor next to her chair, he summoned a Sanitize Napkin and clean the blood off his spear.

Making sure he got every inch of Blood and dust on his spear, he doesn’t want to miss a spot and accidentally got these Disease to heaven.

That would definitely be bad…

After finish cleaning he stand back up, Brushing the dirt away and Went back to look for those Hellborns.

Another hours passed… and finally he find any left

“Sir we Had found the rest of the Hellborn” One of the angel flew down while gesturing to a Bunch of Glass Cage filled with Envy ring Hellborn

5 hours and 20 minutes… faster than if only he and Belphegor would’ve got-

Speaking of Belphegor… she’s still too occupied with her dream-

And she said she’s here to help… oh well he can only count on her when it comes to Information and not for her to Move around and lend a hand

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

In the end Belphegor had left With all the Glass Cage and Return back to the Hotel room while Raphael had to take a shower and Sanitize himself, Making sure every inch of his Spear and his wings isn’t Affected by any of the Velvet Disease, He wasn’t sure if Archangel could get Caught by it but just to make sure of it…

He can’t take any risk…

And when he went out of the Bathroom Michael and Beelzebub was already there “oh welcome back” He greeted.

Beelzebub Was Giggling while One hand gesture to him to come over and so he did “Look! My Boyfriend send me this cute picture of him and his friend!” Beelzebub grinned showing a picture of two hellhound.

“she’s Such a cutie! She’s my favorite person In Hell the MOMENT I met her! She’s funny too!” The enthusiasm in her voice made him smile.

“So How was the Chase?” “We end up calling the Angels… I can’t believe there’s so much Loose Diseased Hellborn earlier” He Raphael sigh “Leviatan going to be in big trouble” Belphegor snickers.

“oh he certainly Will, How could he lost track of such a thing?!” “Knowing him he probably forgot they even existed” Michael chuckle, Leviatan was always so Focused on his own device…

Soon Beelzebub move away just to Shower Belphegor with her chatty Nature, Raphael move to open the Balcony and went out…

Earth looks so different from Heaven or hell, it’s like a Mix of both place… a perfect place for a human to lived

“Raphael” Michael joined him while holding his Spear, Raphael Gave him a curious look “I… Know it’s been 4 weeks, I haven’t talk to you face to face…” He stand next to Raphael who was leaning to the railing.

“You usually Train with Kasory right? um…” “Well he was the only one who ever have time when I needed to sharpen my Skills” Raphael sigh as he look away back to the street below, Right… Michael gave a nervous smile…

He had always kept his distance… ever since Lucifer falls and he had kept his distance even more when Kasory is…

“I might not… going to have as much free time as Kasory, but what if… I train you?” Michaela asked, Raphael look back at him “You? Train me? Michael since when do you ever- I… You don’t need to do that if it means it Takes up your free time Raphael responded.

“but I want to… I… Want to get to know you, I realize after You came back to heaven and now you interacted with Zee and Belphie… that Maybe I don’t know you at all, Maybe that… I only see the ‘You’ In the past and not who you are now” Michael Tinker with The Spear.

“You’ve grown up and I’ve missed that moments of your life… because I was just so caught up in my own Fear and guilt… I just want to make up the moments I had Thrown away… I have mend by bonds with Lucifer and now it’s time for me to Mend it with you” He Offered the Spear to Raphael.

“…Give me time to think” Raphael grabbed the spear “Of course… as long as you need, take your time” Michael whispered

Author Note:

While writing these short story i was Planning-Tempting to Make a seperate story (Seperate from the Hazbin Hotel universe that is) about the Archangels and the fallen angels (Counted in The 7 deadly sins)

More like an original series, and probably would not Be too close to anu specific religion! I actually might combine Different Archangels/Former Angels from different Religion (because I'm not going to focus on any specific religion) So you might See Azazel (Azazil/Iblis) Called as a Former Archangel, etc.

But I'm not sure when I'll start writing about it but I know it'll be about Codemy and (found)Family Fluff definitely staying away from any Too Close to religious Conflic (unless if it's more of about their Past aka that war Where Lucifer falls etc)

As Expected the ones that would definitely appear is the Main Archangels in this stories but their personalities might change a little! (Zadkiel, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Raguel, Azrael) (and the Fallen Angels that would appear Are The 7 deadly sins, Azazel) the rest of the archangels might appear but I might forgot about them lol.

The story mainly might take place of these silly guys living in the same house While trying to blend in with Humans and to add to the chaos God will be joining them to see their Creations being Menaces to society and each others :)

if anyone have an idea of which Archangels/Former Angels I shouldn't miss to add I'll gladly Take Suggestions :D (dont worry I will still write about this Hazbin AU)

Kasory... I dont know, Maybe? Not sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
902K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.4K 96 16
A simple classic story really. Two people met and they fell in love. Despite their differences, the love they had for each other defied all odds. Tho...
2.9K 71 10
What if there had been a 9th Smiling Critter? CrabbyCat had been CatNap's older sister. She didn't really have a large role in the show, but when th...