Just Dust N' Bones, Baby

By Brownstone59

Sequel to Welcome To The Jungle, Sweetheart. Well, more of a part two than a sequel... "I hate getting mad or... More

Fucking Prick
I CAN be gentle... But I won't
I hate Erin
Road to Nowhere
Nana
Baby Fork
Kitten
The Shining and Cheerios
Detour
I'm Back Bitches
Sorry
Baby it hurts
Small-Town Values
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
I Remember You
The Coolest Person Ever
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Big Brother
Bohemian Rhapsody
A Thousand Voices
Starry Eyes
Shut up bitch I'm on the phone
Dumb whore
Heart of Glass
Patience
The Funeral of William Bailey
Popcorn
I Can't Drive 55
Luck part 2
Hopeless Romantic
Pretty Tied Up
Snowblind
Home Sweet Home
I Used To Love Her (But I had to kill her)
Bad Kitty
Fill My World
Flying High Again

Luck part 1

108 9 85
By Brownstone59

             They made it to Utah after driving all day, to be exact they drove to Beaver, Utah, granted that wasn't very helpful, Axl had no fucking clue where the hell Beaver, Utah was but oh well. They stayed in a cheap, trashy motel that night with one bed, no couch, tv, or private bathroom, but honestly who cares, they were both just grateful to have a mostly clean mattress. Besides, they were broke in L.A., this was paradise to them. As long as Axl never had to see a bug it was fine. 

When they woke up, however, all they had to do now was just drive three-ish hours and they were in Vegas, baby! It was about noon when the Welcome to Vegas signs first appeared. Slash grinned with amusement as Axl was practically giddy. "Why are you so excited?" 

Axl was bouncing, "I don't know! We're broke and everything's expensive and fancy-ass here and we can afford like nothin but I still feel all bubbly!" 

Slash rolled his eyes, "Easy there, Popcorn." 

Axl gasped, "Don't make me sad, sweetheart." 

"Did you have anything in mind you wanted to do here?"

Axl shrugged, "I don't know, there's not too much we can really do with, like, five dollars."

Slash snorted, "Five dollars...." 

Axl noticed Slash was glancing around at some signs for directions like he had a destination in mind. "Are we going somewhere?"

Slash just smiled.

"Bathroom break?" Axl asked sleepily, picking up his head after beginning to nod off. He blinked out the front window. It looked like they were back in Los Angeles again, the streets were large and busy and tall buildings surrounded the pavement. Slash had parked the car in a level of a multistory garage, overlooking some tall casino of some kind. 

"Nope," Slash replied, turning the keys and shutting off the car. 

Axl gave him a confused look, "What're we doin then?" 

Slash unbuckled his seat belt and turned, looking Axl in the eyes with a smirk, "Do you wanna live like a rich person?"

Axl's jaw dropped at him. "Really? We're gonna go to a Vegas casino?" 

Slash smiled, "Yeah, unless you don't want to...?" 

Axl grinned from ear to ear, "Fuck I love you!" Axl put his hands on the sides of Slash's face, planting a big kiss on his lips. 

Slash smiled bashfully, "It was nothin.. Keep in mind though it's only 2 o'clock, and I assumed you'd want to go in the evening more, I don't even think they open until like, six." 

Axl nodded, "That's fine. So whaddaya wanna do till then?" 

Slash shrugged, "Wanna make out?" 

Axl raised his eyebrows, "For four hours?"

Slash smirked, "Well, we could do other stuff too.." 

Axl grinned, unbuckling his seat belt, kissing Slash's lips sweetly and climbing into his lap.

Slash rolled over on his reclined seat. He'd been napping for an hour or two, after the sex of course. Slash rested his head on Axl's hip, stretching his arm over his legs. Axl was sitting with his one leg crossed over the other, his cute little thin-framed glasses perched on his nose. He tucked strands of red hair behind his ear, astutely reading Little Women. He looked so smart and cute with his little glasses and the way he sat so studiously. Slash smiled, nuzzling against him and snuggling him. Slash kissed his hip, "...You're so pretty.." Axl smiled back, ruffling his hand back through Slash's hair, returning his gaze back to his book. "What time is it?" 

"Shhh," Axl silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips, not lifting his gaze, "Hold on lemme finish this chapter." After a few moments Axl put his bookmark in the page, closing the book and looking down at his watch. "Six thirty I think. It's the same time zone as Los Angeles... I think, yeah, six thirty." 

Slash picked his head up, "Do you wanna go lose three-hundred bucks and get kicked out?" 

Axl grinned, taking off his glasses, "Don't toy with me baby, you know how much I love getting kicked out of places." 

Slash followed alongside Axl as he meandered aimlessly through the casino. His eyes just sparkled, he was practically skipping. Everything was so shiny and colorful and so many lights, Axl was clearly having the time of his life and he hadn't even touched dice or a single slot machine. Axl must've finally noticed Slash was grinning at him. "What?" 

Slash kissed his cheek, not caring about all the people they were around, Axl neither. They'd never see these people again, and this was Vegas, a rocker guy kissing another rocker guy on the cheek isn't the weirdest thing they'll see all night. He loved it, they could make out right here right now and nobody would bat an eye. "Love you," Slash replied, taking Axl's hand as they walked. "Just remember if you're gonna go crazy and lose a ton of money, just let me know ahead of time when I need to knock the dealer unconscious and we can haul ass outta here." 

Axl smiled, "Okay baby, and don't worry, we've managed a lot worse than Vegas security."

"So what game do you wannna go broke on? Poker?" 

Axl shook his head, "Nah, not my game. I can't keep a straight face." 

Slash grinned, "You can't keep a straight anything." 

Axl laughed, "Okay, I'll give you that one.." Axl looked around some more, "Oh, let's play roulette! I am a god at roulette it's insane." 

"Yeah? Not the Russian kind right?" Axl bit his lip, not replying. Slash stopped and stared at him, "Axl please tell me you've never played Russian roulette before." 

".....Would it make you feel better if I said no....?" 

"Axl!!" 

"It's not like I do anymore! And obviously I won every time!" 

Slash rolled his eyes, sighing, "Jesus fuck how do I love you...." 

Axl smiled, kissing his lips, "Don't worry, we can just play the regular kind tonight." 

Axl took Slash over to the table surrounded by people. The dealer smiled, "Welcome gentlemen, care to place a bet?" 

Slash grinned, leaning towards Axl's ear, "You hear that, we're gentlemen."  

"I don't know about you, but I am neither gentle or man. What do you want to bet on?"

"You're asking me? I thought you were a roulette god?"

Axl grinned, "Just wanted to know if you had some suggestions. Red for my hair or black for yours?" Slash shrugged. "I guess I'll just keep it simple then, black is more metal." 

Axl handed the dealer a hundred dollar bill, in turn receiving his chips. Honestly, Slash understood, like, zero of what was going on or how like any gambling things worked. He would never say it, but yeah, he had no idea how to play ninety percent of the stuff here. Axl seemed to understand most of it though, so Slash didn't really care, he was happy to see Axl enjoying himself, that's where he had his fun, just seeing him smile.

Axl placed a chip down on the table, Slash had no idea what that meant. It said the words twenty dollars on it though, so he was guessing he bet twenty dollars. "So, could you fill me in a little?" 

"On what baby?" 

"Just like, what'll happen next?" 

Axl smiled, "Okay, so if it spins and lands on a black number, we get another twenty, if it doesn't, we lose it, and we're down that second twenty. Simple." 

Slash nodded, watching the wheel spin, and slowly stop on black thirty-three. Some other people at the table grumbled others jumped and cheered. Axl did a little happy hop, "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" he hissed, picking up his original chip and a second twenty. "See? Just like that." He played with the two, clicking them together. 

"Good job, baby." 

Axl smiled, "It's really all just luck." 

"So what if I bet on like, one number?" 

"You mean like if you bet specifically on like, red nineteen?" 

"Yeah." 

"Well obviously the chances of winning aren't great, but smaller the chances the bigger the payout. You wanna try one? We're ahead twenty if you wanna screw up a little?" 

Slash shook his head with a smile, "It's okay, you're the one who knows what he's doing." 

"Alright, alright," he turned back towards the table again. "Okay let's see..." he mutters to himself, placing two chips down in different places on the table. The wheel spins, landing on red sixteen. "Mkay okay.." Axl mutters, nodding.

"So what happened then?" 

"Alright, I could explain it to you, but it gets complicated, and if you're only asking to be nice, it's fine and we can save time if I don't have to." 

"Okay okay, just sum up what happened in dumb-ass language." 

"I bet two tens, where I bet them we could've gotten sixty, but the one lost, but we got the other, so we're only down a ten now." 

"Okay so we're done now..?" 

"No no we've still got a ten and I'm willing to risk some cash for a big payout, unless you're scared...?" Axl questioned, narrowing his eyes devilishly and leaning an inch from Slash's face. 

"..Nope, let's go broke." 

"Yeah baby!" Axl turned towards the table. "Let's start having some fun." He placed down one fifty chip, a twenty-five, and a five.

Slash raised his eyebrows. "You better know what you're doing because that's like two months worth of food and rent in L.A." 

"Relax jumpy, I've got this, I'm the luckiest man alive." 

"How so?" 

"I've got you don't I?" he smirked. 

"So what're we rooting for?" 

"Zero, double zero, one, two, or three." 

"Only five!? We have a eighty dollars riding on five!?" 

"Fuck yeah sweetheart!" 

"How much is the payout??"

"Four hundred eighty."

"Four hundred and eighty dollars!? "

"Hell yeah!"

Slash swallowed, watching the wheel spin, and the fucking jerk wheel was so slow he thought for sure it was gonna land right next to it, but it was as if the world magically slowed, and stopped just in time smack dab on the three. "HOLY FUCK!" Axl jumped almost ten feet in the air, "HOLY FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER OF FUCK WE WON!"

Slash jumped with him. "OH MY GOD WE'RE RICH!!" 

"FUCK YEAH BABY!" Axl hissed with excitement, jumping into Slash's arms and crossing his legs around his torso, wrapping his arms around his neck while Slash threw his around his back and under his ass to hold him up. 

Slash placed a big kiss on his lips, "I fucking love you!!" 

Axl grinned against his lips, his face bright red from excitement and the fact he just yelled he loved him in a crowd of people. "I love you too, fucker, now to the bar!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 310 21
Ace Johnson is a troubled kid, always has attitude with everyone and always getting into trouble constantly. A lot of people just thinks he is troubl...
2.6K 358 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
15.4K 419 57
"Hey Michelle, do you ever just, trip on your own feet, fall straight on your face, laugh hysterically at your own stupidity for a good thirty minute...
6K 82 18
No one is safe when a sexy, tanned, curly-haired boy unexpectedly enters your life. Not even your closest friends. Harley Jones was a girl who liked...