GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Gaiety โค

1.6K 152 50
By anksriv

Author POV

" Hello, yoon"

Yoongi picked up a call from an unknown number in the evening, sitting on his office terrace. But his soul drenched hearing the same nickname YN's father used to call with.

" Ap.. Appa"

He stuttered and stood up from the floor in excitement. Her appa smiled, hearing him calling 'appa' after so many days, he doesn't have any grudges with him just one, why didn't he come to rescue him with his daughter.

" Yes, son , how are you? "

He asked in a calm tone, he wants to know what happened between them in these months that they don't even know each other's whereabouts. They were closed as hell now they don't even talk about.

" I am fine, appa, how are you? "

He asked in a cracked voice, running towards the elevator as he couldn't wait to meet him. He wants to hold him and tell everything, every deception, he got from the people.

" I am fine, dear"

He answered with a smile but hearing the rushing and huffing voice from the other side he frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

" Appa, where are you? i am coming for you, just tell me? "

He uttered, pressing the elevator button , in this meeting, he can also prove that he was more responsible and found appa without any help from YN.

She would be so happy, she will come back to me leaving him behind.

" I am already safe, all thanks to YNaa and JUNGKOOK"

His eyes fluttered and legs were already glued to the floor of the corridor. He was happy that he was fine and safe but envy lit up in his heart when he heard the name JUNGKOOK.

" Yoon? "

" Yoongi? You there? "

Her appa called him many times to take him out of the haze. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat before speaking, his another method of impressing YN appears to be failed now.

How can I forget about appa, i should have saved him before jungkook and proved my ability .

" Yes, appa. Where are you right now? "

He asked , ruffling his hair and getting into the elevator to reach his cabin. Everything was falling apart, he was unable to find a way in which they can get together like earlier when jungkook was never a part of their life and Yn hates him.

" I am at daegu, i asked YN to hear about you whereabouts but she told me you both are not talking?  Are you that busy, dear? "

Her appa chuckled after saying , not aware of the fact that their ways are parted now, nothing was left, the more he tries, the more complicated it gets.

" You don't know the truth yet, appa"

He said in low tone making her appa's eyes blink and smile dropped. He was a serious man but today there was a pain in yoongi's voice which was visible.

Yoongi was so happy that her father was safe, he was already feeling guilty for so many things, he never helped her to find him and in rage he also made his men backed off from the search. But it aches in his heart that jungkook helped her rescuing him

" What are you saying? Did you guys fight? "

He questioned, in the confusion, he was unable to register why they were so hesitant to talk about each other. What has happened in these months?

Yoongi gulped the lump as now he has to use her father to get her back and this time he was  determined , he will get everything on the right track like before.

I will remove these 7 months and Jungkook from our life, giggles. We will live happily, as you always wanted.

His lips curved in smiled and adrenaline rushed to his veins, he can't wait to be together with his family now, all of this will be fine when her appa, rejected their marriage and he will be a perfect match for her.

" I will explain everything appa, i will be there"

••••••••••••••••••

"Haha, Stop tickling"

She laughed loudly when his hands touched her bare waist to tickle her, his lips were slightly smiling watching her giggling like a kid.

" You love crying right, now laugh"

He tickled her more while she wiggling, feeling so happy and anxious at the same time, she never imagined jungkook would be having this childish side also.

All these moments they didn't observe that they were so close that he was hovering over her small frame and she was wiggling under him.

" Ahhh, haha, stop, please"

She hardly speak anything between the laugh, but halted and her breath hitched when he pushed his hands under the shirt of her night suit and leaned forward to her face.

His eyes were glistening with love he holds for her, how much he loves to see her smiling because of him like he got the whole universe on his feet while her hands held his shoulder pulling him closer to her chest.

He slowly made their tender lips collide making his stomach flipped and her core clenched. There was always something new kissing each other  , it always feel fresh and stress releasing.

They started to move in sync , devouring the deliciousness of their favorite person's dedicated lips. He held her waist tightly and she hugged his neck, deepening the kiss.

" Mmhhhmmm"

She moaned when he rubbed his erection on her thighs. It was so amazing to feel how  shattered she sense in his arms, while he was always ready to hold her.

They kept on sucking each other's lips and parted after few minutes being breathless of the act.

He shifted and laid on the other side without any pillow as she already threw his pillow to shu him away when he was tickling him like a crazy man.

" Go get my pillow, you threw on the couch"

He stated, getting up looking at her red cheeky face. It was really awkward to stay silent after a make out session so he decided to not stretch it and break the silence.

" Why would i? you go ,that's yours "

She twitched her mouth, facing him and adjusting her top which was  showing her stomach. He scrunched his eyebrows and said

" You threw it, only you will bring"

He uttered in stern voice , she showed her tongue to him and teased.

" I am not bringing, understand?"

His raised his one eyebrows and smirked making her stop smiling. She was sure he was going to do something, but she was not going to melt down.

" Ok then"

He acclaimed and in a swift motion he put his head on her stomach, facing the ceiling making her confused . She raised her head to see him while he put his one leg on other and closed his eyes comfortably.

" You can't sleep there"

She said in annoyed tone, but he pulled her hand and put it on his hair to massage them.

" I can and i will, until you bring my pillow "

He said coolly as was on the softest pillow ever and turned off the lights with his toe, she rolled her eyes at this stubbornness but she was also determined not to bring his pillow.

Let see how long he can sleep there.

Midnight:

Jungkook was sleeping on her stomach while her head was on the side of the headboard, they were making a T shape on the bed, his hands were on her thighs while  her hand was on his soft fluffy hair.

Suddenly she felt a little pain in her lower abdomen making her wake up from the slumber. She got her body up slightly from the mattress, Scrunching her face due to pain.

She was feeling , wet down there then she looked at the calendar in phone only to find she had her dates due with period.

She groaned, getting up from the bed, putting his head on the pillow carefully, she was using . He was a deep sleeper and didn't even open his eyes just wiggled and slept again.

She smiled but ran out of the room as a few of her stuff was still in her room, so she needs to get the box of tampons from the closet.

She sat in bathroom after cleaning herself and putting on new clothes and tampon.

" Damn, i hate periods "

She murmured, holding her stomach , trying to calm herself down. After half an hour she got out of the bathroom and due to immense pain she laid down on earlier bed only, then going to his room.

Morning:

Jungkook woke up from his sleep only to find his bed vacant. He immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom like a child whose mother is unfound when he wakes up.

But his body went stiffen when he found the bathroom being unfilled with her presence. He just closed the door and looked at clock to find it was 6:45 AM.

He leaves out of the room , noticing the door of her room was open. He went inside the room and saw blanket was scattered on the bed, looking like she slept there, while sound of shower can be heard.

So, she came here after i slept last night.

He took a  deep breath and walked out of the room, it was making him feel hurt that she slept away from him, how much he loves to wake up beside her, it was now his morning routine to peck her forehead while she was sleeping peacefully then start his day.

But today, he didn't get any glance of her auspicious face, which made him disappointed.

He completed his morning routine with double speed and left the mansion, without breakfast while she was still in the room, thinking about what to wear today .

She came downstairs with slow steps in blue sweater and black pyjamas , after peeking into  his room which was telling he left already.

She went to dining area and saw he was not there also,

" Where is jungkook? "

She asked to yuna who was setting the table for breakfast, her voice was low as if she was in pain, from the childhood she have immense pain during first two days of period, her appa consulted many doctors but they say it was nothing to worry about.

He used to take good care of her, even though she lacked her mother's love shelter but her father tried his best to make her feel happy and comfortable enough to share everything with him. That's the reason she was so close to him.

All these months with jungkook, she either spends her periods day in cafe or took pain killers, but excessive of anything is dangerous so she decided not to take them anymore.

" He left madam, are you ok? "

She questioned watching her pale face and hands on stomach, she nodded but looked at the clock and it was 7:30 , he never left this early

" He didn't have his breakfast, did he? "

She asked back making her nod, she pouted thinking, something important must have come that's why he left, but  atleast he could have informed her before leaving.

She didn't eat her breakfast but drank a glass of milk and went back to her room, calling and clearing it misa that she will be on leave today, handle the cafe to which misa agreed happily .

She was laying on the couch of the living room, holding her stomach, maids had already cooked the lunch and left the mansion for servant's quarter.

She looked at the door when she heard the door bell rang and got up with difficulties to open the door.

" Hello, Mrs. Yn"

Her eyes widen looking at jin, Namjoon, taehyung, mingyu standing on the door with a big bouquet in their hands and a box of chocolates.

" Hello, please come"

She hesitated as she didn't expect them to arrive at this hour when jungkook is not home. He didn't even call or tell her they were reaching there.

She settled them on the couch and sat opposite to them . She picked up her phone from the table and said

" I'll inform jungkook about your arrival"

As she was about to dial but Namjoon, stopped her and  said.

" We are here to talk to you, YN"

She blinked her eyes looking at them Confusingly as she was not aware what they have to do with her. Last time they met was on yoongi's wedding and after that they didn't contact

" I guess you don't know but jungkook is having his birthday after exact fifteen days , all these years he didn't celebrated because he never found his life worthy but this year, since you are a part of his life and we all know how much you means to him, we are planning to celebrate it on the cruise"

Jin stated the plan they were making yo create that important day of his brother beautiful. They want YN to be a part of it because watching her interested jungkook will also feel included and happy.

" Really? I didn't know, thankyou so much for telling me"

She chirped with her painful voice but she felt happy to know that she would be celebrating his birthday with him and make him realize how much she adores his existence.

" Yes, it will be a one week trip from Korea to  Japan, all fun, parties and drinks"

Mingyu said in an excited tone, making them shut their mouths. Jin just rolled his eyes thinking, how many parties he attended yet he is always curious to attend more.

" I am in "

She said but her body flinched feeling a cramp in her stomach again which didn't went unnoticed by taehyung who was silently observing her.

" Are you good? "

He asked, out of sudden and she smiled nodding her head.

" It's not a surprise party, but it was our duty to ask it before, if you didn't agree we would have canceled the plan. "

Namjoon said getting up from the couch with everyone but she shook her head in denial. How can she disagree for his happiness, she can sacrifice herself for him now.

" Stay, let's have lunch together "

She offered looking at them but they politely denied her, saying.

" Ohh we would love to YN, but right now we need to see jungkook also plus, preparing everything will also take time "

Jin said looking at sad mingyu who just missed the home cooked lunch because of his hyungs.

" Ok, do tell me if i can help "

She smiled and they nodded enthusiastically. After seeing them off she laid on couch again and drift into the sleep to skip the pain.

••••••••••••••••

Jungkook POV

" What's the need of this hyung? "

I asked in annoyed tone, i do not want to celebrate anything, what's the meaning of these days, they are just passing clouds.

" We have already planned and YN is also in"

Jin hyung answered making me look at them.

" We went to meet her at the mansion, she was all excited for this"

He added making my eyes blank, she didn't even go to the cafe today. What going on with her?

" I think she was not well today"

Taehyung suddenly spoke making them look at him but my eyes filled with concern as i didn't even see her in morning plus i didn't receive any calls from her.

" I will see you guys later "

I announced, getting up from the chair and picking up my coat. They all got up and looked at me weirdly but i am in no position to feel judged, i want to be with my woman now.

I drove off from there to my home with a guilty of not asking why she left the room before i wake up and slept in other room, there must be a reason. Fuck, i will never repeat this mistake ever.

I parked the car and went inside the house with fast steps and saw her laying on the couch, her back facing me. She heard my footsteps and turned only to get up with difficulties but a sweet smile appear on her face making me forget all the worries.

" What happened? Why are you down today?"

I asked cupping her face sitting beside her, it was 4 in the evening and she never rest at this time, either she is at cafe or working on it.

" Nothing, just cramps "

I pulled her small figure on my lap and she immediately straddle me to hug me as if i am her comfort place.

" You should have told me, sugar"

I interrogated but she snuggled her face into my neck which lead my hand to held her head gently patting it.

" You left early today , so i thought not to disturb you"

She said making me more regret, what kind of man i am? i need to change myself atleast for her , and i will.

I promise myself that from today onwards i would never bring my ego in this relationship, even if i have to sleep on floor, i would but never ever let her deal with misery alone. Every small to small misunderstanding will be sorted out from my side no matter what

" Let's go to hospital "

I said getting up with her but she shook her head in my neck , i halted and pulled her face in front of mine in confusion. Her face was pale and small, looking like it was really bad something going in her body.

" There is no need for it, jungkook, it always happens during periods"

She answered with a smile and snuggled back, i took a deep breath and took out my phone, and texted namjoon hyung to get help about it, i know what it was but i didn't know how to make her feel good in this situation.

He sent me various articles related to it  and i read them profoundly. It was my duty now to take care of her, there was an article saying what to do in body dithering pain i read it and texted bokdo to bring lots of snacks, chocolates, pastries and everything which could help her relieve the pain.

" Let's go to our room, sugar"

I said getting up with her in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist while i held her by hips , taking her up stairs.

" I don't want your sheets to be stained, jungkook"

She mumbled, when i opened the door of my room.

" Screw every thought , sugar, just relax"

I said laying her down on the bed and put the blanket on. I was about to go but she stopped me, holding my pants. I turned to look at her , weak reaction and pouty lips.

" Rest, i will be back in ten minutes "

I said, caressing her forehead and she nodded with a smile. I left the room  and got a heating pad from the wardrobe of living room , putting it on charge.

Bokdo entered the house with a big bag of stuff and left with a smile after giving it to other servant, as if understand why i ordered him to bring those things.

Servant took the heating pad , water bottle, snacks and walked with me to the room and put it on the table. She was shocked watching the stuff but didn't ask anything, i put the heating pad on her stomach and said.

" Use this i'll be back in two minutes "

I went inside the bathroom and changed the clothes , coming back only to see her opening her arms, calling me. I threw the slippers and took a few bars of chocolate from the bag, crawling to her , getting into the covers.

I made her drink water and made her eat the chocolate ,  she was giggling and happily cooperating. But i didn't forget the main point of article, which says cuddling can make her feel better.

I pulled her closer , pecking her lips and cuddled with her forgetting everything. She was sleeping calmly now, her soft snores and steady breath, which were my happy pills.

I hope time stops here, i can't explain how gaiety i feel  when she is in my arms.

.

Author note:

It's 50 k already, i don't know in which language i  thankyou all for every single reads and support. How can you guys be so kind? I love you so much.

I hope all your worries come to an end, may this story help you with some favorable time.

Please vote and support.

Have a great day my people. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1.2M 53.4K 68
"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that are on either side of me block my escape a...
589K 23.3K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
2.1M 79.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...