MS. INTERPRETER

Da Anusvi_12

"Who said I'll never need you?" He asks. "And why else would you need me if you learn English?" She asks look... Altro

🌼One🌼
🌼Two🌼
🌼Three🌼
🌼Four🌼
🌼Five🌼
🌼Six🌼
🌼Seven🌼
🌼Eight🌼
🌼Nine🌼
🌼Ten🌼
🌼Eleven🌼
🌼Twelve🌼
🌼Thirteen🌼
🌼Fourteen🌼
🌼Fifteen🌼
🌼Sixteen🌼
🌼Seventeen🌼
🌼Eighteen🌼
🌼Nineteen🌼
🌼Twenty🌼
🌼Twenty One🌼
🌼Twenty Two🌼
🌼Twenty Three🌼
🌼Twenty Four🌼
🌼Twenty Five🌼
🌼Twenty Six🌼
🌼Twenty Seven🌼
🌼Twenty Eight🌼
🌼Twenty Nine🌼
🌼Thirty🌼
🌼Thirty One🌼
🌼Thirty Two🌼
🌼Thirty Three🌼
🌼Thirty Four🌼
🌼Thirty Six🌼
🌼Thirty Seven🌼
🌼Thirty Eight🌼

🌼Thirty Five🌼

18 3 0
Da Anusvi_12

Ji hun's POV-

I ran after Sara and thankfully she hadn't gone too far. I saw her walking down the stairs and I quickly could catch up to her. "Sara! Wait!" I shouted and she turned back. "What?" She looks at me with rage filled in her eyes. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Why do you care? Go practise!" she takes out her anger on me sometimes and it's fine.

"I'll go with you." I state.

"Why?" She questions.

"Although in secret, I'm still your boyfriend, remember?" I remind her of her business with me.

"W-what?" She stutters but manages to argue. "When did I say so?" She asks.

"Yes, you didn't say it." A small smile grows on my face.

"Right, I didn't say it. Then why-" I cut her mid-sentence, "Well, you don't need to say it. It's just something we both know."

"Oh, really?" She scoffs sheepishly. "Really!" I look into her eyes; the smile still intact on my face.

"Aish! Stop with this already." she immediately looks away.

"Stop what? Loving you? Never." I chuckle, then see her blush a bit. I grab her hand to which she refuses saying, "Us dating is a secret, don't you know?"

"I know. But, nobody will recognize me, promise." I point at myself wearing a mask and a beanie to hide my identity.

"Still, don't hold my hand. And walk straight." She orders. "So, I am allowed to go with you, right?" I say and her soft lips curl into a smile. Now, I know her anger has gone away and she's calm.

We entered into a cafe and sat on a table in the corner so that nobody notices us. I ordered us some coffee and Sara dialed some numbers on her phone and began talking. I sat there, listening to her voice which sounded melodious to my ears. It was so peaceful today; we were by ourselves with no one to interrupt us.

"It's done, finally!" Sara gave a sigh of relief as she put her phone down. "What's done?" I ask, looking at her happy face. "Oh, guess what?" She asks and I nod my head in curiosity. "I just cleared up the mess you all made." She sips onto her coffee which now had become cold.

"Not us, please! It was Ye jun who did that!" I put down some facts. "Yea, even though he altered the schedule without my permission, he did that for us." She says to which I couldn't help but scoff.

"Why do you hate him so much?" She asks, trying to defend Ye jun now. "It's mutual, okay?" I reply.

"Yea, but still?!" Okay, now she's mad at me for sure.

"I'll tell you some other time. Let's get going now." I say and we leave from the cafe and back to the company; busy people we are!

The fact that I hate Ye jun isn't ever going to change; not at least in this lifetime. The trouble and pain he has caused me isn't ever going to change the harsh reality even though he tries hard. Even if he begs on his knees for my forgiveness, I won't be able to do that for him. Because, whatever he did, can't be forgotten and I don't want to either.

.

[AFTER THE PROMOTION]

Sara's POV-

It was eleven past ten when I reached home, absolutely tired. I dropped my bag and took a shower, thankfully I didn't fall asleep. After some time, I grabbed a can of beer and wearily dropped myself on the couch when a text lights up my phone screen in the dimmed lights.

.

Ji hun:

Hey, did you reach safely? I asked you to ring me up once you did.

Me:

Sorry, I forgot.

Ji hun:

No problem.

I just wanted to make sure you were safe.

Me:

I am.

Ji hun:

Are you sleeping?

Me:

No.

(My body was quickly energized and I didn't feel the need to go to bed anymore. I just wanted to talk to Ji hun. It feels so nice.)

Me:

What are you doing?

Ji hun:

*Sends a Video*

Look, it's snowing!

Me:

It's so beautiful!

Ji hun:

I know, right?

(I give it a thought before typing something silly at this hour, 'cause I love it!)

Me:

Wanna go on a night walk?

Ji hun:

Seriously. Now?

Me:

Yes?

Ji hun:

Aren't you tired?

Me:

Just a little bit.

Oh, right.

You must be tired, I didn't realize it.

Ji hun:

I am not tired at all. Never for you?!

Get ready, I'm reaching to pick up up in ten minutes.

Me:

Okay. *But Blushes*

.

I put the beer can aside and put on a jacket before stepping out. It was our second time out together, now. I'm excited already!

I step down and see him waiting for me at the roadside bus stop. We then start walking when he urges to hold my hand. I reciprocate as there's no one around to see us. He's just so nice.

.

(Time skips)

It was now one o'clock; time to go home! But Ji hun's mind had something different planning already. "But I don't want to let go of your hand yet." He whines when I try to untangle our fingers which fitted perfectly in each other's hands.

"I've got to go. It's late, Ji hun." I say.

"Just some time more. Please?" He makes his famous puppy eyes which makes me not say 'no'.

"Okay. Do you..wanna..maybe...come up for a coffee?" I ask him, pointing to my house.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply without hesitation; what do I need to be so unsure of, after all?

.

"Welcome!" I say as I open the metal door to my house and he enters and looks around in awe.

"Your house is so beautiful and...pretty." he chimes. "Thanks." I smile and go to the kitchen just to find an empty coffee jar. Oh, right. Looks like Hye jin Unnie used up the last spoon of coffee.

Disappointed, I open the fridge to fetch some juice but all I find is five cans of beer. "We ran out of coffee. Would this be okay?" I say placing the two cans and some snacks on the table.

"It's absolutely fine, babe. Come, sit here." What did he just call me, huh?- wow. He pats the empty seat on the couch. I sit there and we start drinking.

We enjoyed talking to each other so much that we didn't even realize when we had finished all the cans in the fridge.

"You know whatch, Ji hun? I low yuu." I say in a slurry speech, drunk as I am. He chuckles. "But I think we should shleep right now. I'm so shleepy." I say.

"Sleep?"

"Yes, really sleeep."

.
.
.

I wake up with a strong headache and a sore body. I rub my eyes to get a better view and smell something nice. Maybe, soup?

Moving my hands over the couch to fetch my phone, I still don't find it. I get up slowly as I find beer cans spread all over the table.

And then, I see Ji hun in the kitchen with his back facing me. I walk up to him and he turns back to see me with a smile.

Messy hair, bare skin and his folded t-shirt sleeves looked awesome (hot) on him. I could feel my face burn with shyness. OH, LORD SAVE ME.

"Breakfast?" He chuckles and asks.

"Sure." I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear while sitting on the chair. He serves me some French Toast with coffee; guess, he got it from the Convenience Store today morning.

He looks at me with a shy smile which makes me blush for a second. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, taking a bite of the toast.

"Uh...well..." he hesitates at first but then continues, "Well, I'm really sorry for last night. I didn't mean to do all that and I-" All what?

"What do you mean, Ji hun-a?" I ask, confused.

"You don't remember?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Like- nothing at all?" He asks again. I shake my head once more, with my brows furrowed this time.

"Actually you..I mean..we-"

.

*flashback*

Ji hun's POV-

"I'm really sleepy right now, baby." Sara says which makes my heart skip a beat as always. "But you know what? I really feel like kissing you right now." My eyes widen to what she says next. "You stole my first kiss with you and I want you to give it back to me. Right! Now!" She whines in a cute way which I couldn't resist.

"Really?" I tilt my head.

"Uhm hm." She nods.

"But it's late and you'll regret it later anyways and we can't do it right now." I reply, being somewhat firm on my choice.

"I mean, why not?" She comes closer. "We love each other and we are already dating. What more reasons do you need?" She pouts. Sara, you don't know how cute you look right now.

"You'll regret it later."

"I said, I won't?!"

.

'1. Move a bit closer and touch her cheek.

2. Caress it and then look into her eyes.

3. Pass a cute but not a creepy smile.

4. Now, look at her lips and then back to her eyes. This will make her tempted, for sure.

5. Look back at her lips and then kiss her; soft until she allows you to go rough.

6. Keep caressing her cheek or in turn hold her hand. This makes them feel nicer while kissing, trust me.

7. Once you're done, connect your forehead with hers and mutter a small and cute 'I Love You, (name)' to finish it off in a better way.

.

I did as it was written in the romance book I've read on 'How-To-Impress-Your-Girl'.
It was kind of creepy to do it in the same way, so I made a few necessary changes.

I moved a bit closer to her and then to her face till a point when I could feel the butterflies running in my stomach. I slightly caressed her cheek with my right hand and held her waist with the other one. I could almost feel my heart pounding inside my chest as if it would jump out at any moment now.

I took a deep breath; mustered up all the courage gained from the alcohol in my veins and moved the closest I could be to her lips until I felt her soft ones brushing against mine. I think, I even felt her smiling for a split second before I connected our lips.

This, according to me, was the best feeling of my life. I've always experienced pain and dejection from every person I've loved but it was different with Sara. With her, the time automatically stops, every moment passes so slow and smooth as if we're living for eternity. But as soon as she prepares to leave and says, "Ji hun, I'm gonna go now," I lose track of time and always think that time passes away too quick.

But this time, I've got her alone and we can spend as much time as we want with each other. Cutting down my thought processing lane, I deepened the kiss as she reciprocated the same. We pulled back, being out of breath after a short period of time; no wonder we are so less on experience.

The moment felt extremely ethereal and we continued this which was absolutely unimaginable to even both of us. The only last thing I remember was sleeping with Sara in my arms until she wriggles out of my grip and slept on the couch independently.

*flashback ends*

.

I could see Sara's face turning red and then pale all of a sudden. I guess, she didn't expect me to boldly tell her all of that; in detail.

"You okay?" I ask, worried.

"Y-yes. All of that happened?" she asks.

"Do you think I am the type to cook up fiction and tell you?" I tease but she takes it seriously.

"But still.." She looks down as if she's done a crime. "Hey, do you not trust your boyfriend now?" I pretend to be mad at her.

"I swear I didn't mean it that way-" the tone of her voice softens at an instant.

"Hey, calm down. I was just kidding." I wrap my arms around her as she buries her face in my t-shirt.

"Yah, but we did nothing ahead of it right?" she reconfirms; seeming a little bit afraid of something.

"I swear, we only kissed. Nothing happened after that. And there was no chance I could do anything, okay? I couldn't disturb your snoring- I mean, sleeping." I giggle as she looks up at me, slightly furious.

"And even if something had happened, I am a responsible person, so no need to worry. You can always trust me." I say with a reassuring smile.

"I love you, Ji hun."

"I love you too Sara, my sweetie."

.

.

.

.

___________________________________________

A/N: Hie Sugar! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate your love and support. Please do vote and comment on the best part you liked from this chapter ❤️✨️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.2K 1.5K 19
Who is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies... "Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace." ...
40.2K 2.5K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...
257 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
3.9K 401 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...