GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Actuality โค

1.8K 130 65
By anksriv

Yoongi POV

" Now, what are your views on this, yoongi? "

Grandpa asked me while he threw the magazine on the coffee table of my room, i took the magazine in my hands only to see the cover page with YN and jungkook's picture, in which they were looking at each other lovingly.

I turned to page number to get further information and i saw more pictures of them in the luxurious dine in of Seoul. She was wearing a white satin dress, making her look ethereal but i don't even have the right to compliment her, she had already ruined everything.

But my eyes fluttered when, heart broking and pervasive head line in bold letters caught my attention

" New couple of the town completely in love:

Young heir, Jeon jungkook had marked his presence at the Galla hotel for the date night with his ravishing and innocent wife Mrs. Kim YN.
Even after being a renowned business man, known for his ruthlessness and coldness, he didn't hesitate to knelt down in front of his wife to show the world how much they care and respect each other.
Expression of Mrs. Kim was on top as her teary eyes were evidence of the affection she holds for him.......... "

A bit of jealousy grew in my heart as i threw the magazine in the dustbin and stared at my grandfather who was gawking at me .

" They are enjoying their life and here you are not even caring about yourself?

His words somewhere made me dejected, Did she really forgot me? Did she really forgot the time we shared with each other? How happy we were together?

I don't think i can ever be happy without her. No one understands me the way she do, now my life became so empty and there she started to live happily , enjoying her evening with the man who never cared about her.

After showing off his money he pulled her closer, he must have any strategy for buying that cafe of her at such huge price rate, that cafe don't even worth that amount but his cunning mind would do anything to make her sleep with him.

" Why don't you go and talk to her? "

He added making me shook my head in denial.

" What's left to talk now? She doesn't even mark my presence in her life, she doesn't even feel safe with me, she was distancing herself from me. Now he is her everything. "

I gritted my teeth at last part and pushed my hair back in frustration, my grandfather sit beside me, putting his hand on my shoulder, he was comforting me, all these times when no one was with me, he was there and i am certainly grateful for making me show reality of people i used to, think, were mine.

" Look at her, all she wanted was money, richness, luxury and that is what she getting, untill the time she was with you, she used yours and then she found someone more powerful to quench her greeds. She is a gold digger. And definitely deserve damnation for hurting you"

He pointed at the dustbin after saying all the words which i don't know are correct or not but watching her growing up in life after i have no importance made me mad as hell.

" I can't do anything now"

I murmured, i know even of i want, she would never be ready to leave him after all he was more powerful and after destroying our restaurant tender he proved himself a true bastard.

Yes, the tender we got, he made the panel to withdraw the decision and keep it pending until they released another news of tender which was earned by his company.

He was not a fair player, but his tactics somewhere hurt our image in market when our rank falls. He was on top with his friends companies, playing in evil ways.

" You can, you have to do something before it's too late"

My grandfather patted my back, before getting up from the bed and walked out of room, leaving me in great dilemma. All these days i was worried and can't even focus on any thing yet i can't figure out what to do.

That same question keeps on repeating in mind, i am so confused.

Should i move on or wait for her?

••••••••••••••••••••

One week later

Yn POV

" Did you see the picture I sent you, appa? "

I asked as i was on the call with him after jungkook went to the office, dropping me at the cafe. It was a less rush hour and misa was there to handle the customer so i was in the store room, spending my time listening to my appa's sweet voice.

" I saw that picture, dear that ring was so beautiful "

My appa replied in an enthusiastic tone making me smile widely, i kept on looking at my ring which didn't take off,  that ring made me look complete, the gap was filled and now i am more than happy.

" Jungkook gifted me recently, appa, i was so shocked that i can't even speak anything. "

I Chirped in excitement, as i don't have anyone else in this world to share this good news of my life, finally we were filling the emptiness with each other to give this relationship a chance.

" But why were you wearing it on wedding ring finger, did you remove that ring? "

That question of appa made my smile drop and hand lossen, that fact that i was never married to him under the rules and rituals, we just signed some papers which were not even certificates of marriage but a contract which were on his terms and conditions.

" Ynaaa? "

"Ye.. Yes appa, i am here"

I came out of trance, hearing the voice of appa from the other side. He was waiting for me to answer and here i have only two options, either i shrugged the topic , keep him in the darkness or tell him the truth which was bitter but he had right to know about it.

Jungkook cleared everything, in which situation we came together, he accepted that  method was wrong but he didn't tell appa  ,  that we were not officially married but in a contractual relationship.

I need to talk to him about it but after telling it to the appa, i only have he and jungkook now and these two people should know every truth of my life. They are my loves.

" Appa, actually, we never got married in ritual ways, it was just like we signed the paper of marriage which were not even certificate our new journey as husband and wife. "

I uttered in low tone , hoping for him to understand that circumstances i faced in which i was compelled to sign them but now tables are turned, i want to be with him forever, it was not something i ever thought of but the way he proved his sincerity to me, the way he took me out of every difficult situation, the way he shown me the real face of my loved one was beyond the affection i can give him.

" So you both didn't get married like normal people? "

I sighed at his question, how can his voice be so calm at this moment? I can never commence, how appa happily and patiently handles everything without freaking out.

" No appa, i am sorry"

I don't know why i apologize but i felt like that, i was his daughter and he has all rights on me. After knowing the respect Jungkook holds in his heart for him, made me love him more than anything.

" I will talk to jungkook about this"

His next words made my eyes widen in surprise, is he going to scold him for forcing me or he was withdrawing the decision of me to stay with jungkook.

" Wha... What appa? "

I could barely say anything, but i heard a laugh from his side as if he understood i was feeling insecurity and doubts on his spell. I really can't live without him.

" Don't worry, YNaa , i am not making you two apart, just trust me"

I felt relief in his answer, now it depends on jungkook how he handles the situation. He is a smart and hopeful person, i believe he won't let appa's decision or idea down.

" By the way, where is yoon? Didn't you tell him about my arrival? "

My haze cleared with his next heart wrenching question as i was really not able to answer this question. How can i tell him that he is not with us anymore just because he decided to back off at the moment i needed him the most?

How can i tell him that he left me, he insulted me and called me a slut when i was standing on his door, leaving my everything behind not thinking of society and my wills.?

But i would thank him hundreds of times for treating me like that and let me realise, what actually love is and who literally i love.

" I don't know appa, we didn't talk for days, i guess he is busy"

I lied, we talked, we fought, we parted and now i didn't see him for days.

" Don't worry, he will contact you, after all he can't live without you"

He laughed on call while i pursed my lips in disappointment. If that was true, we were together like a strong people who trust and care for each other but story has completely changed now.

He neither trusted me nor loved me, he left like i was never his priority when he was the only person i relied on when appa was not with me, i expected many things from him and he didn't waste single moment to make me realize why i shouldn't.

" Ok appa, i am hanging up, take care, don't worry about anything, have your meals and medicine on time "

I directed appa, as bokdo has arrived back to Seoul and jungkook appointed servants and caretaker for him, i have decided that i will weekly send him sixty percent of my revenue, even if he denied but as a daughter i want him to rest now, i am here to keep him happy and stressfree.

" You too, love, give my good words to jungkook, take care of him as well as yourself. "

I smiled hearing him and hung up the call. I walked back to counter and started dealing with customer. But my attention went to main door when i heard the bell jingled , leading a woman enter the premise.

Aera

She was the same woman who was sitting in the car and was going to marry yoongi that day. But why is she here? Let it be i will treat her as normal customer and goodbye her after the dealing is over.

I took a deep breath and looked at her with a genuine smile which i usually gives to my customer.

" Mrs Kim YN, wife of the Jeon Jungkook ,  running a filthy cafe , looks so down market."

She spat with a smirk , touching the counter with the tips of her finger and the blew them.

" What can i get for you? "

I ignored her venomous words and focused on my work.

" Two Frappuccino, a box of dry fruits brownies and a blueberry cheesecake, take away please"

She smiled teasingly and extended her card towards me stabbing her eyes on me like she would kill me  . I took the card from her, swiping it and returning that back.

Dry fruits brownies are yoongi's favorite she must be going to meet him. I ordered in the kitchen to prepare her drinks and dessert so that she leave as soon as possible.

" I was going to meet yoongi today for lunch so thought about buying his favorite dessert, hope he likes them. "

She uttered an excited tone while i was looking at my desktop without bothering to watch her face, she was beautiful but doesn't know how to behave.

" He will"

I murmured making her eyebrows frown. She leaned on the counter and smirked,

" Of course you must be known to it, after all you are his past."

Past. Yes i was his past but i am proud of my future which was with the person i genuinely love even if i am not sure he loves me or not but I am definitely sure about the thing that he would never leave me in the most wrenching circumstances.

" But for your information, i must tell you he is the best guy i ever found. Every moment we share were ful of love and excitement "

She added with a wide smile, tucking her hair behind her ears. I don't know why the baker was taking so much time to bring her food so that she can get lost from here

" I didn't know you were this excited that you won't hesitate to share your personal information to some strange "

I spat looking at her being annoyed by her continuous words . Can't she get it i am nowhere interested in listening to her love talks.

" Jealous already? Huhh? i didn't even share the numerous heated moments we shared, where i was in his arms naked while he was pleasuring me, happily. That  could be the reason , he today invited me to his office "

My eyes snapped after hearing her dirty words while she winked at me , she was in no place to speak like that plus she should be careful with whom she was taking to.

" Excuse me?"

I scrunched my eyes in disbelief how can she utter the spell to the person who were once close to her man. It was  so immature of her to talk like a school girl after being an adult.

Misa put the take away bag on my counter which was for aera. I can't tolerate her here, i immediately slid the bag towards her and stopped looking at her.

" Excused, dear! Wish me good luck so i can help him release his tension. "

She spoke with zeal, now it was the limit, i was silent that doesn't mean i can bear any of her nonsense.

" I am sure you can after all What are the sluts for? "

I smiled widely, showing my middle finger to her while her smile dropped down, bitch! At least not for herself, respect yoongi's privacy, i know he was  reserved to these topics he would never entertain such exposure to his personal matters .

Her chest heaved up and down in anger while she stomped out of the cafe making other customers look at her with shocked eyes.

Evening:

I can't let the words she said to me out of my mind, at that time i showed bravery but knowing, he used another woman for his physical needs when i was in need of his help, begging, roaming here and there, made my eyes teary.

What did i do to get this betrayal?

He was having good times there while i was being buried under the burden to find appa, dealing with cafe and in an unhappy and forced relationship. He hated me so much which showed his actuality.

How could he?

" Madam"

I came off my trance when the driver of jungkook's car called me, i was sitting on the bench outside of cafe waiting for him but my mind can't stop thinking about aera's arrival and words.

I nodded getting up , wiping my tears while picking up my bag so that no one can notice it.

The driver opened the door to the backseat for me near Jungkook, but i stopped on my track and gulped thickly watching his dark eyes darting on my face.

" You forget to wipe your tears completely. "

His words caught me off guard as i immediately swab my face with back of my sleeves, but to my surprise he pulled me inside making me fall on his lap.

My eyes widen as i looked at driver who smiled slightly and closed the door behind. Fuck, that was so embarrassing.

"What about your red nose and eyes, sugar "

He pulled me closer to his body , giving my bag to the driver to put it on the front seat while i wiggled in his arm as chauffeur ignited the engine , he must be watching us from rear view mirror. Oh shit.

" What are you doing? "

I put my hand on his chest pushing him away but he didn't even bulge as his hands were on my waist and back. His hand  slid to my nape, gently grabbing my hair so that my face was directly in front of his face.

" Jungkook stop, please"

I begged whispering,  as our lips were almost grazing at each other. My fear of being watched grew as i felt his hardness under my butt.

" Who is responsible for these tears? "

I swig the wad in my throat, because i know he won't mind destroying the entity of aera , he was insane in these kind of matters.

" Nothing, i got something in my eyes"

I said, pulling away from him, i don't know why the way to home become so long . Jungkook's overt act would be so inconsiderable, what would that chauffeur be thinking of us?

" Are you not going to tell me? "

He asked , holding my chin, his eyes lost it's darkness now they were soft, they were showing his care for me.

Why should i be sad and cry about someone else, who don't even think i am important? I should think about my man, for whom my every tear counts.

I didn't say anything but, traced my hand on his cheek and put my head on the chest hugging his torso tightly. He was warm, he was medicine to my every grief.

He didn't ask anything further and hugged me tightly, caressing my hair tenderly. I felt a kiss on my head , closing my eyes in calmness and relief in his embrace. He is my home, my comfort place.

I don't need anyone, he is my everything.

.

.

Author note:

(For restaurant tender see chapter: divulge.)

Sorry from the core of heart for late update.

Do you like this chapter. Do leave your review here.

Please vote and support.

Have a great day , my people ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 12.2K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
583K 23.2K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
55K 2.2K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...โค . โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
39.3K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...