•°𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬°• ~ Tae...

By prayforcarsx

Limerence;; /ˈlɪ mɛr əns /. noun. the state of being obsessively infatuated with someone or something. ... More

A/n
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘
²³
²⁴
²⁵
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸
³⁹
⁴¹
⁴² ⚠︎
⁴³ ⚠︎
⁴⁴
⁴⁵

⁴⁰

166 11 1
By prayforcarsx

Throughout the eery silence of the luxury mansion, the faint rushing of water could be heard. Jimin narrowed his eyes, not even blinking as boiling hot water cascaded down his face, dripping from his silvery bangs as he felt it.

He felt he third presence in the not so humble abode. Jungkook came back. quickly. Too quickly; he was interrupting Jimin's precious time with his Taehyung.

Water droplets shyly creep through the deep crevices of his hard packed abs, maybe even pooling up in the hollow area above his delicious protruding collarbones.

Closing his eyes for once, he punches the tiled wall in fury, and though they were tiles, a deep crack forms beneath his knuckles

--------

Meanwhile, Taehyung grunts in effort of pushing the ravenette off of him for the nth time though he already knew that his strength was incomparable to that of the demon's. He couldn't help but gasp as a veiny, large hand suddenly circled his slender neck- that was already overly sensitive from being sucked raw the night before by the lips of Jimin who seemed to never grow tired.

Which led to him freezing up, shuddering as the ravenette pressed his fingers upon the sore marks that adorned his neck.

Just like that, the demon used this as leverage to abruptly smash their lips together even harder. Taehyung muffles a shriek.

Why were these demons so obsessed with his lips?

He groaned in surprise, feeling an unnaturally cold, serpentine tongue prodding at his tightly clamped lips, trying to get in, seeking to ravage the unwilling boy.

Jungkook's hold on Taehyung tightens momentarily at his protest before relenting slightly. He still maintained firm grip around the brunette's neck, however. He pulls back just enough for an angry whisper against swollen lips

"So unwilling, but, do you really think you can handle me just like this~??"

The brunette didn't budge. It was Jungkook's body that tensed in delight. He had gotten so used to the boring feeling of the prying hands of both women and men all over his enticing body, desperate to please him, even, audaciously challenging him and trying to gain possession over his enchanting beauty.

He had forgotten the excitement that came with the feeling of the human known as Kim Taehyung, who would oh-so blatantly deny his advances as if he were immune. It was captivating.

The demon narrows his eyes, a dangerous red glow emmiting from them. Taehyung catches them and immediately falls into a trance. Oh shit; he should have known better than to let his gaze wander.

And, as he slipped into a state of oblivion, his mouth also subconsciously opened to the demon's pursual. Jungkook smirks whilst his tongue slides inside, as deliberately sensual as usual, making Taehyung shudder at the sudden assault on his senses.

As he felt that demonically long tongue, sensually sliding into his vulnerable mouth, Taehyung found that he was forced to cease in his struggling.

To his horror, his body relaxed unwillingly to the overly-sensual feeling-- the intrusion of the demon's tongue, the meticulous movements. The demon knew what he was doing.

Taehyung forces himself back into his senses, furrowing his brows as a single sweat droplet dripped down his temple. He couldn't resist the urge to try and chomp down on those smug and perfect lips.

He could survive the consequences of his actions, right?? Because at the moment, there was something that he so impulsively wanted to do. 'Survive'??? Oh, the irony.

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙀

He belligerently brought his teeth down with a force that was brutal.

"Ugh-!!" He heard the brief sound of the demon's shocked pain. He savoured it...but the more deeply he listened, the more he realized that rather than wounded, Jungkook sounded rather...pleasured.

And though any normal person would consider Jungkook's laugh the most hypnotizing sound- Taehyung felt that the latter's pain was the true symphony composed by angels.

The demon had jolted back in surprise, before gently touching the harsh rip in his perfect bottom lip that was now oozing a red liquid, seeping down his chin. To Taehyung's annoyance, it didn't seem to ruin the lips too much-- but close enough, he decided.

"Fuck...I was trying to bite your tongue out.." He curses, looking Jungkook right in the eye he sharply spit the blood from Jungkook's tongue, along with the saliva onto the floor.

Though he thought that he had ridden his mouth of any remnants of the demon's blood, he still gagged as he felt a few drops of it slip down his throat.

And at this, the ravenette stops. His eyes flash with something. A realization. Taehyung steeled his gaze even more challengingly.

Oh sweet god, this boy has no idea what he had just done.

It takes a few seconds. Upon Taehyung's bewildered form, befuddled by Jungkook's lack of display of any sort of reaction, a perilous sort of terror creeps into his veins as an equally infuriating, bone-chilling, yet sexy smirk twists Jungkook's lips.

"Taehyung...."

Was it anger?? Was it such intense fury that Jungkook sounded like a madman??

No...no...it was-- it was euphoria. Pure ecstasy that swept into the monster's tone as his eyes now glowed madly, his smirk growing wider and wider until Taehyung felt his mind was being ripped apart in confusion.

"What...what the hell, are you some sort of a masochist!?" He spits with a feeling of disgust and embarrassment, and this only causes Jungkook to smile more.

The door slammed open.

Taehyung snapped his head around in the direction of the sound, and the alluring figure of Jimin, walking out of the bathroom with a mere towel around his sculpted waist clouds his vision and he shrinks into himself, bottom lip trembling as memories of the previous night floods his mind.

The clock ticks unnaturally loud.

Jimin was never someone perceptive. Taehyung had knew that, easy. He was always a blissfull little airhead, mind in the clouds, whilst they were still friends.

Correction-- he thought, not knew.

Because it takes less than a second for Jimin to witness the blood dripping from Jungkook's mouth, and also the same crismon liquid smeared across Taehyung's lips, along Taehyung's utterly wrecked form, looking utterly confused as to whay exactly was going on.

"Jeon Jungkook." He drawls, maybe not knowing what to feel-- because...

Well because the very blood that Taehyung had extracted from Jungkook's mouth of his own accord, was liquid that would grant him meta-immortality. An infinite lifespan, similar to that of demons-- whether he wanted it or not.

It was a barbaric thing to do to a human who has never wished for it, such as Taehyung who had already decided years ago that if he were to ever be able to live forever, he would end up spiralling into insanity. Watching his loved ones die before him, having no peace and no sign eternal rest no matter how much he aged-- he wouldn't be able to take it.

Of course, since it was not his original bloodline, he would in no way become one of the race, but due to swallowing some of the liquid into his system, he would inherit some of the abilities.

It was a mere moment as Jimin proceeds to appear right in front of the smug-looking Jungkook, teleporting from the door. He grabs his collar, eyes blazing.

"What did you do!?? What did you fucking do!? It's too soon for this-- we agreed to...we agreed to fucking atleast try to talk him into it...

how did you even make him drink it!?"

Jungkook widens his eye again, because, he had never seen Jimin worked up over anything before. Taehyung was having the same miraculous effects on his brother as he did on him.

But quickly, he smirks.

"Oh, Jiminie-hyung~" He never uses honorifics for his elder brother. But now, he was in too much of a good mood to even notice.

"You won't believe me, but Taetae here did it all himself~"

Taehyung stood, feet planted into the ground as Jimin looked over at him in bewilderment, before a slow, twisted smile grows on his face.

"What?? What did I drink?? I just bit you--all I've drank since this morning is fuckin water...did you spike it or something!?"

He jumps as both the demons break into laughter of both elation and amusement.

"As much as I would rather it be my blood that you drank..."

Jimin stops to lean into Taehyung's ear.

"Oh Taehyung, lets just say that you've given yourself a power that can't be taken back."

Whilst Jimin speaks, Jungkook closes in from behind him, looking more pleased than ever before.

"Don't you realize? Now even death can't seperate you nor save you from us, darling..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 94 37
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
268K 15.6K 95
Love is a feeling when a person wants the best for the one he loves, and always wants them to be happy, even if they are not part of his life. On the...
1.9K 87 17
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐲/𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...
151K 5.4K 31
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...