𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

By SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... More

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 16

69 2 1
By SheWrites45

Beautiful Liar- Beyonce, Shakira

Marcelo pov
  ♛♛♛
"How's it going?" Lorenzo came barging into my office. Turning my chair around I placed my water bottle down.

"The Russians pulled their alliance when they found out about the germans." Volk's have an Issue with the Germans. As most people do but when they found out I was marrying one. All hell breaks loose. I know the Russians are going to want war. Seeing they only formed an alliance with us for protection from the Germans.

"Oh shit. I was just going to ask how the plan was going?" The plan to manipulate Zaliah by having her fall in love with me.

"It's going.. Are you  sure you're coming tonight?" I asked Lorenzo. His face scrunched up =

"Be nice to your sister in law" I passed a file towards the work, I have to get it done tonight. Mostly signatures, stocking up my clubs. "This is the inventory papers for Sinners and Saints. We need to restock the bar. Give the strippers a raise. Contact the gambler dealers" I gave him a couple more files as he gaped down at the small pile.

"You do all that at night? When do you sleep?" I let out a chuckle.

"It's not that hard. Thank you, I'm heading out" I grabbed my trench coat draping it over my arm. In a couple hours. Walking out of my company building my mind was anticipating tonight. Instead of bachelorette I invited Zaliah and her friends out with me tonight.

Which was all part of my plan. If her friends notice how 'smitten' I act around her then they'll talk to her about it and tease her. Meaning I wouldn't leave her mind. As soon as her friends bring it up. She'll consider it.

At least I hope so. Her only friend is Daisy really and I'm aware how hard it is to impress Daisy. She's strong minded just like Zaliah.

Getting to my penthouse, I greeted one of my staff members as I went up to my floor. I didn't like living in a big mansion. It was big and empty. Where I'd rather be in a place that's big enough for me and full of good memories.

As soon as I opened the door. Rocky immediately jumped on me as I closed the door. Tossing my coat on the nearest chair I bent down to pet Rocky. My white golden retriever. She was getting pretty big as she came up to my calf. "Hey girl" I petted her head as she stuck her tongue out.

Starting my usual routine I opened some canned food and filled up her water as she soon started devouring her food. I left her at it as I showered and picked out a red dress shirt with black slacks.

My father always told us how we look matters. If we want to be taken seriously we have to look serious. Ever since, It's stuck with me.

My phone dinged as I frowned seeing Zaliah texted.

Zaliah: What bar is it?

Me: Why? I sent my driver to come get you.

Zaliah: Um, no cancel that. I'm driving

Me: Can't do that, Tesoro. You get too drunk to drive back.

Zaliah: I'm not drinking tonight. I'm literally on my health journey.

Me: Mhm.. What are you wearing tonight?

Throw in a little flirting to keep the banter going. I feel like she's cracking down slowly.

Zaliah: Spongebob boy shorts and sexy bra with squidward on each tit.

Letting out a small chuckle at the obvious sarcasm in her voice.

Me: Guess I'll have to see for myself.

She left me on the read probably calling me millions of things in her head. Finishing getting ready. I waited for my dog sitter to come.

Yes, I have a dog sitter. Rocky seems to get lonely when I'm gone so I have a teenage boy who is looking for a job to watch her. One hundred an hour. The days I work it's five hundred a day, and everyday I come home Rocky is happy.

*
The club was illuminated with pink and blue lights. Currently we were waiting on the girls. Since this is my club, I let us have the V.I.P section tonight. Which was all the way in the back of the club. Carlos and Roman already started drinking.

"Be prepared to meet the spawn of satan" Carlos said cautiously. Roman only laughed, shaking his head.

"Well if that's her then she's an angel" Our heads turned around to see Zaliah walking with Daisy hand in hand. My eyes roamed down the tight black dress she had on that stopped dangerously short showcasing every curve she has. Her hair was loose as each curl bounced with each step she took.  "Eyes off my fiance roman"

He only laughed.

"Hey boys" She smiled before walking right past us to the bar. Daisy follows right behind her.  Her presence made me aware.  My eyes followed where she went. With that dress she has on I have to be aware.

"She's a delight. Is she an alcoholic?" Roman asked me genuinely concerned as we saw them taking shots while waiting for their drinks to be made.

I only shrugged "I think so" . I'm half joking an Half serious. I don't even know the answer to that myself. They came back with a drink in their hand. Daisy's drink was bright pink as Zaliah's was clear. That's straight liquor.

"What happened to your health journey?" I asked her as she poured a shot of juice in her drink, swirling it around.

She smiled tilting her head at the drink "that ended an hour ago when I sent you that text" She brought the glass up to her lips taking a gulp.

"Did it even start?" I let out a low chuckle. She nodded, placing her drink down. "When I went on a run this morning"

The drinks kept coming as the table made casual conversation. I noticed how Zaliah started to drag out her sentences the same with Daisy.

"Zee! They have karaoke" Daisy pointed to the stage where two girls sang on the stage. Zaliah sprouted out her seat almost falling as I grabbed her arm to steady her, noticing the tattoo on her arm it's a moon with initials under it.

She grabbed the table steadying herself "I'm fine" She laughed before grabbing on to daisy and walking over to the stage.

"Is it me or Daisy's cute?" Carlos was tipsy himself as he braced his head on his arm. Roman was still pretty sober like me. Only slowly naturing our drinks. The whole club went quiet as we heard static coming from the microphone. We turned our attention to the drunk girls on the stage. Zaliah was looking at the songs as Daisy was talking to the dj.

The music started fading in. The beginning of Beautiful Liar by Beyonce and Shakira. Zaliah held a shot in one hand and the microphone in the other. They started belting the lyrics drunkenly as Daisy started singing the Shakira part.

Growing up my sisters forced me to sit and listen to their music. Along the way I learned some catchy ass songs.  Half way through the song they were in their own little world as they yelled the lyrics to each other.

Zaliah looked so carefree as Daisy spinned her around. She swung her hips carelessly matching the beat. As they finished off the song Daisy threw arm around Zaliah. As the crowd clapped probably as drunk as them if they thought that was a good performance.

"Do you think I have a chance?" Carlos sighed as he stared at Daisy like a love struck puppy.

"Maybe" Roman said as he sipped his drink.

You would think it would be one song and done but no. Many fucking songs after that. As they were going they also had people buy them drinks. "Well they're having fun" He laughed as I watched Zaliah.

"Can't read my minddd!, I'm undefined" Daisy yelled out looking towards Zaliah. Zaliah laughed as she raised her microphone, swaying as she did so. "The pen in my hand ending unplanned!" Her words came out rushed as they yelled them

"I think it's time to call it a night. Their progressively drunker " Roman" had an amused look on his face. We got up from our seats throwing a tip on the table as we walked close to the stage I noticed the guys stopped.

I turned around throwing them a raised eyebrow "You can handle them" Roman smiled which is code for them being scared. I shrugged before going up on the stage. Dodged the way Zaliah held her arm out.

"Party over. It's time to go" I grabbed her microphone which she fought me for as she held it in her grip still yelling out lyrics.

"Byeee guys!" She yelled into the microphone before taking her grip off of it.

*
"Where are we going?" Zaliah could barely walk let alone in heels. Which led to me having to carry her. As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't leave her for dead just yet.

"To my place" I opened the penthouse doors. Surprisingly Rocky didn't meet me at the door. She must be sleeping in her room. Yes she has her own room. She needs her own space too. "Where's daisy?"

"Right here!" She raised her hand as Carlos carried her in. Setting Zaliah down, you would think she would stand up.. No. She fucking fell to the floor laughing.

Then a loud squirrel fucking laugh almost caused me to loose my hearing "You just busted your ass!" Daisy was the one laughing like a squirrel.

Zaliah let out a laugh as she laid on the floor staring up at me. "Can you make me some food?" For the first time there wasn't a look of fire or even hatred in her eyes.

"Oh! Food." Daisy got on the floor laying her head in Zaliah's lap. I wonder how they are so close. 

"What do you want?" Why am I playing into this?

She looked up, licking her lips. "A big bowl of spaghetti but like with meatballs." She cupped her hands as she said a big bowl creating a visual.

"Carlos go pick something like that up" I turned to him as he sobered up by now staring at Daisy.

"No." She sat up. "You make it" She pointed at me before dropping her hand.

I turned to Carlos with an annoyed look. I have the ingredients in my kitchen. Growing up we always had ingredients to make pasta. It's just how it was. "Watch them" I told him as I unbuttoned the cufflinks rolling my my sleeves up to my forearms.

Going into the kitchen I started with making the pasta homemade. As everything after that was like muscle memory. As I worked on the sauce I can hear Zaliah laughing at Carlos trying to talk to Daisy.  If Daisy is anything like her best friend she's going to give him a hard time. I finished the pasta as I put some in a bowl for Zaliah.

I enjoyed cooking. Growing up I would help my ma in the kitchen. Now it's not something I do as much. I don't have anyone to cook for and most of the time when I get home from the office. It's really late so I usually grab something on the way home or I have Rain meal prep for me.

Walking her the bowl she sat up with a smile on her face as she observed it. "Are you going to poison me?" She looked skeptical. Drunk or not, I'm glad she's still somewhat aware.

"Just eat the fucking food" I sat back on the couch as I watched her devour the pasta which I know she's going to see in a few minutes.

As soon as she finished. I showed her the guest room. She ran to the bathroom with a pale look on her face. Soon I heard her gagging. To really play the part I went in the bathroom and held her hair back. She leaned back with a sigh.

"Are you okay?" She looked over at me frowning.

"Does it look like I'm okay?'" She got up still swaying as she walked out to the room. I followed behind her as she started pushing her dress straps down.

"What are you doing?" I turned around, not bothering to even look at her.

"Going to sleep" I heard the bed, letting me know she was tucking herself in the covers. I turned around to see her completely knocked out.

This is going to be one hell of a marriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 27K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...
2.8K 261 19
'The darker the sin, the sweeter the player.' ─────────────────── Gianna Valencia, a girl who isn't afraid to stand her ground, crosses paths with an...
206K 6K 33
A new recruit joins the elite mafia and instantly falls in love.... with the Mafia queen. A sexually confused, cut off woman with commitment issues a...
6.7K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...