Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

By niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
16 Grey hairs
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
21 situps
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
29 learn to fight
Note
30 wheels of mind
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
49 new friend
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
71|blabber
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

59| Ishq

3.4K 309 161
By niabhatti

Zimmal ran straight to the wide corridors of hospital she rushed before anyone can see the tears in her eyes. She was not ready to show them to anyone yet.

At the end of the corridor she saw a prayer room and she rushed towards it. She wants to say A lot of things and the only one she can talk to is Almighty. She ran inside and it was all empty.

Zimmal gently removed her sandals and sat on the prayer mat gazing at the beige colour wall in front of her. She wants to say so many things but nothing was coming out of her mouth. She was scared very scared to say the sentence loud.

Today was officially the worst day of her life when she randomly listened to the news her father was watching on TV. It shook her and she felt like her World slipping away right below her feet.

Without saying anything she rushed towards the hospital the media outside scared her but the moment she saw Arhaan's siblings a different kind of strength took over her. She felt like becoming their strength in this time.

She had no idea when and how her boss's siblings plight become her plight but the realisation settled well with her that they all share a piece of heart and that piece was none other than Arhaan Ahmed khan.

The thought of anything happening to him shook Zimmal badly even though they were never this attached but she felt her World slipping away when she heard news about him.

She knew that Arhaan Ahmed khan doesn't deserve someone like her he a deserves a royalty who matches his personality but she was to helpless to shut her feeling away. The feeling she have been hiding since her first day of college many years ago.

Arhaan had no idea but every morning Zimmal walks inside the office at the same time he does only because she wants to catch a glimpse of his face and assure her beating heart that he was fine.

The day when she saw him broken and crying because of his mother was the day Zimmal wanted nothing more than embrace him and allow him to cry in her arms but she took a step back knowing that Arhaan is too good for her.

That was the day she wanted to protect him from all the hardships and take away all his pain because she was the first person ever who saw Arhaan in that vulnerable state.

That day Zimmal realised that he is a lot more than a business tycoon and stoic person he pretends to be. He is just a sad child at heart who didn't get to live the life a child deserves yet he become a strong Man who took all his responsibilities and become who he is.

What made Zimmal's love stronger was when she saw Arhaan pampering Amaan. He was loving someone he met a few days ago that showed her what kind of a person he is in actual.

A guy whose heart is full of love and she all wants is a small place in his heart. She loves his siblings or his children would be a better word with all her heart and getting someone she loves this dearly along with those two munchkins would be her greatest dream come true but she knew she was way to simple for him.

Her heart broke when she saw him with glamorous Fariha her mind reminded her that she was the girl Or a kind of girl Arhaan deserves but her heart was still beating for him and will beat for him.

Before she could realise tears started pouring in her eyes and she remembered how close she was to loose her 'Man'.

She couldn't control her sobs and cried in sujood. (prostration). When she finally sat down the words that came out of her mouth startled her own self too.

"Ya Allah tera shukar tune unhe theek krdiaa! Mujhe nahi pata kab kese or kyu leken meri ek ek saans unki sansoo ki muhataj hogai ha! Tera bhot shukriya tune unki sansaein lotadi."

(Oh god I am thankful to you that you made him better I have no idea how when and why every single breath of mine needs him to breathe! Thank you so much for giving him his breath back.)

She didn't realise when these words slipped out of her mouth but they did. He have become much much more than a teenage crush or a boss or a friend of friend he have become so much more.

She composed herself and offered two rakhas of thank you before finally leaving the room.

Amaan was now awake he got up the minute Zimmal left he had no idea when and how he slept but he woke up the second his comfort was gone. He slept like he slept in a warm blanket and suddenly it was all cold again.

Emaan and Ali filled him in that their bhaiya was okay but the 14 year old wasn't he wants to see him he wants to feel his heartbeat once only that will make him believe that his 'father' was alright.

Zimmal came back to them and her face was fresh no signs of tears.

"Room me shift nahi kia abhi?" She asked.

"Ap batou na bhaiya sahi ha?" Amaan rushed to her he was sure she won't lie to him.

Zimmal gently cupped his face.

"Jahn tak mujhe pata ha andar logo ko daant tak par chuki ha wo bilkul theek ha Amaan!" She replied gently.

Her words have a different kind of comfort in them Amaan felt himself believing her.

Before they could say anything nurse came to them.

"Patient ko second floor ke private room ke chamber me shift krdia ha room number forty one." Nurse said and left.

"Chalo!" Ali said and rushed towards the lift.

The were about to enter the private room building but since it was late and only family was allowed the guard stopped them.

"Sirf family allow ha!" He said.

"Hum sab family ha!" Ali said.

"Sab?" He said and Zimmal took a step back.

Amaan held her hand and stopped her from stepping back.

"Andar mere bhaiya ha or hum sab unki family ha ap doctor Salman se pooch sakte ha." Ali's voice was firm.

Guard nodded.

"Aiye!" Ali said to Zimmal and the entered.

Zimmal felt something very different inside her heart she was Arhaan's family the thought brought a smile at her face.

Emaan rushed towards the rooms and and before they can even enter they heard their brother yelling.

"Mere bache kahan ha?" He was sounding angry.

"Kitni dafa khaou bahar koi chote bache nahi ha!" An old nurse replied.

Emaan barged in.

"Bhaiyaa!" She ran straight to him.

"Emaan Emaan aram se!" Ali gently pulled her back before she can hurt him.

Amaan and Zimmal entered together and Amaan just stood there silently. He wasn't believing himself that within few months only he have loved someone this much. A random stranger meant this much to him.

He went back to the days when he use to cry that he also deserves a nice loving father and when his six year old self heard that his father have died he shut all his dreams of having a father but today he have one and much much better than any other father exists in this World.

"Theek hu mein!" A grumpy voice brought Amaan back and he took a closer look at his mighty brother.

His right hand was in a cast a small bandage was taking space of his forehead and his eyes were swollen because his blood pressure was just getting better.

Arhaan gestured Emaan to come from other side and she rushed to him. She hugged him and sobbed.

Ali sat next to him from his right side and his eyes were full of tears too. In all of this chaos Ali failed to remember that he haven't called his father yet.

"Maani?" Arhaan called gently.

Amaan looked at him his chin quivering and tears threatening to fall. Zimmal gently nudged Amaan and that is when Arhaan and Zimmal's eyes met and both averted their gaze because the sparkle was to bright for them to feel right now.

"Bhaiya pass nahi aoge?" Arhaan said gently and Amaan literally ran to him. He hugged him gently and cried.

"Bas bachoo!" Arhaan said gently.

"Ye apdono ke bache ha?" Nurse asked Zimmal.

Arhaan smirked at her the old lady was very irritating and he wasn't liking it.

Zimmal looked away embarrassed.

"Kyu kia apne aisa? Kyu bhaiyaa? Galti ki itni bari saza kon deta ha bhaiya?" Emaan hiccuped.

"Emaan meri jaan! It was just a minor accident beta it had nothing to do with you." Arhaan replied softly.

Zimmal filled a glass from dispenser and walked closer to Emaan.

"Bas Emmi!" She offered a glass and said gently.

Arhaan looked at her again and noticed the slight gloss in her eyes. He shouldn't feel happy about it but he did.

"Bas karo yar tum log!" Arhaan said loudly.

"Chillou mat!" Ali glared at him and Arhaan glared at him back.

"Bp ki dawai khai thi apne aaj?" Ali asked glaring at him.

Arhaan clicked his tongue now he realised the reason behind that dizziness.

"Very good bhaiya!" Ali scoffed.

"Kahana kahya tum logo ne?" Arhaan asked trying to divert attention.

They all looked away.

"Nahi!" Zimmal replied.

Arhaan's eyes turned dark as he glanced at the wall clock.

"Raat ke teen bajne wale ha or tum teeno ne dinner nahi kia?" He asked sternly.

"Toh kia krte bache? Kese khate? Itna pareshan kia apne inhe! Ek dawai kha lete to kia hota apka? Nahi superhero haina ap toh jab sar ghum raha tha to gari kyu chalai? Kuch hojata toh?" Zimmal scolded him without mincing her words.

The siblings looked at her in shock and Arhaan felt speechless. He was getting a first hand experience of getting scolded by a women like this.

The awkward silence in the room broke when they all heard a giggle. It was Amaan laughing still resting his face on Arhaan's stomach.

Arhaan felt so much relive hearing that. The lady who just scolded him managed to make his child laugh.

"Idhar aou!" Arhaan gently called Amaan closer as he wanted to kiss him.

Amaan looked at him skeptically but he gave him a gentle smile making Amaan lean closer. Arhaan patted his face but his whole body went cold when he notice a slap mark on his child's face.

He was out for few hours and someone slapped him?

"Ye kisne kia?" He asked in dark scary voice.

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

The story is very close to end so please pour in your extra love.

Did you like Zimmal's part? How was it?

Please leave detailed reviews and comments.

Please drop votes and do inline comments.

Next update after 100+votes and 100+comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.7K 42
A young single father living only because of his son! Peep in to follow the journey of Ibrahim Usman khan along with his 6 year old son! A love story...
395K 28.9K 115
A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish! Peep in to enjoy!
14.4K 865 10
A beautiful story of khan families with siblings love and family drama all served together . Let's sneak peek inside their lives!!
anjaan By soumya

General Fiction

13.5K 798 9
(ON HOLD FOR SOMEDAYS) What will happen when Chauhan brothers comes to know the secret of their parents What will happen when a spoiled brat ishan cr...