Steven BLUE-niverse (Season 1)

By zhou_enlai

steven universe is the son of famous rock star Greg universe and the alien space empress blue diamond, one of... More

chapter 1 gem glow
chapter 2 eye in the sky
chapter 3 cheeseburger backpack
chapter 4 together breakfast
chapter 5 lazer finger
chapter 6 the diamond sisters
chapter 7 message from yellow
chapter 8 connie's questions
chapter 9 the rose quartz
chapter 10 blue the mascot
chapter 11 Durgy the blue tiger
chapter 12 human clothes
chapter 13 a fly around earth
chapter 14 in the mirror
chapter 15 water friend
chapter 16 barn training
chapter 17 a new purple friend
chapter 18 befriending a traitor
chapter 19 Connie's beach adventure
chapter 20 blue the selkie
chapter 21 meet the maheswarans!
chapter 23 warp-robot
chapter 24 the other gem
chapter 25 the kindergarten
chapter 26 meeting the others
chapter 27 Steven's first space adventure
chapter 28 welcome to the zoo
chapter 29 gareg, stayvaan and laysuh
chapter 30 face to face with yellow diamond
chapter 31 back to earth
chapter 32 the return of mr universe
chapter 33 greg's new fan
chapter 34 how Steven lost his tooth
chapter 35 double birthday
chapter 36 baby blue
chapter 37 three or one?
chapter 38 what is a true fusion
chapter 39 redemption and remorse
chapter 40 mr universe and the crystal gems
chapter 41 blue potato
chapter 42 steven makes a gem-book account
chapter 43 a shocking reveal at a party
chapter 44 hidden storage secrets
chapter 45 the blue juice
chapter 46 failed affair
chapter 47 leprechaun diamond
chapter 48 finding love in the hills of korea
chapter 49 who you really are
chapter 50 mr demayo
chapter 51 back in the kindergarten
chapter 52 from a diamond to a traitor?
chapter 53 the new house guest
chapter 54 the other kindergarten
chapter 55 inside durgy
chapter 56 song of the sea
Chapter 57 the moon base
chapter 58 the story of the cluster
chapter 59 bollywood diamond
Chapter 60 beach city bike gangs
Chapter 61 blue goes to the hospital
chapter 62 rose on the run
chapter 63 blue's meltdowns
chapter 64 empire city
chapter 65 a visit from homeworld
chapter 66 the real yellow
chapter 67 blue's trip to funland
chapter 68 the reveal of the greatest lie in history
Chapter 69 blue breaks

chapter 22 Steven tag!

55 2 2
By zhou_enlai

Greg returned home from another day working at the car wash. It was a bit later than when he usually came back, it was already starting to get dark as he drove home. As he opened the door he noticed it was completely silent inside the house and no one could be seen, not even pearl who was usually seen cleaning things. As he closed the door behind him he took some steps into the house and looked around more for any sign of Steven, blue, pearl or even that new gem, but still no-one was there.

The emptiness of the house started to feel almost unsettling to Greg as he became more and more worried and freaked out as to where everyone had gone. Suddenly as he was looking around he heard a faint voice, it was Steven! It seemed to be getting closer,his voice sounded almost scared, like something was chasing him. Greg frantically followed the voice as it got louder and closer to him.

"DAD!!! HELP MEEEE! SAVE MEEE!", Steven yelled, appeared from up the stairs and quickly grabbing onto his father's leg and attempting to crawl up him. As he ran down the stairs a completely blue clone of him flew down the stairs with the same water wings blue diamond used. then 2 other blue Stevens ran down the stairs laughing uncontrollably. "What is this!? What is going on!?", Greg asked, not understanding anything at all as he held onto steven. Steven's scared voice quickly turned to laugher.

"it's Steven tag dad! If I tag a gem they turn into Steven and chase Me!" He quickly got off his father and the 3 Steven clones walked towards him laughing. "Ugh....Blue you know how I feel about shape-shifting", he harshly said, looking down at the recognisable blue diamond Steven with white hair and those diamond shaped pupils. "Fine, but this is Steven's game and we are doing it for him", blue replied, still in Steven's form and posing with pearl, Pearl's form of Steven still kept her pointy nose and hair that covered her eyes, while lapis' was just a completely blue Steven.

"Sorry If we scared you sir!", lapis said, returning to her normal form, pearl quickly returned to her form after as well, leaving blue as the only remaining Steven clone. "Thanks for ruining the game Greg", she huffed walking to the real Steven, "but don't worry I've got another game for you!". She quickly grabbed the real Steven and spun him around quickly, as their spinning became a blur she changed her colours to match Steven's.

As they stopped spinning it revealed there where now two (almost) identical Stevens. Greg looked in horror as he tried to guess who was his real son while lapis and pearl giggled in the background. "Who's the real one?", pearl playfully asked Greg, she and blue had planned this game knowing he would not like Steven tag. "Erm...", Greg struggled, trying to look at anything that revealed what Steven was the real one.

"The one without the big lips is the fake! She forgot to shape-shift them!", Greg said, pointing to one of the Stevens. The one he said was real started to laugh,he then realised that laugh was blue diamond's. "Wow, you don't know our son that much, I kept the lips so you'd know the real one!", she joked, returning to her normal form. Steven pouted and looked at his dad disappointingly, "Jeez dad I thought you where better than this!", he said, greg seemed very hurt by this and it quickly made blue and steven run to apologise and hug him."That was also a joke!" Greg said, his tone quickly changing to happy as they hugged him. "what!? You really scared us! Not fair!", blue complained.

Suddenly the 3 of them where interrupted by the door loudly knocking, pearl ran to see who it was and called back to the others that it was amethyst, Steven and blue both cheered as pearl reluctantly opened the door to let her in. "Amethyst!? Is this another one of those gems!?", Greg complained but was quickly silenced by a small purple woman running to him.

"Mr universe! I'm such a big fan!", Amethyst yelled to Greg, hugging him then shaking his hand extremely fast. "Erm thanks...Steven's friend", he awkwardly replied, discombobulated up by all the hugging and frantic hand shaking. "I'm amethyst! I'm a gem like blue diamond!", she excitedly introduced herself. "Awww its so great seeing how many people love my dad's music!", Steven said to blue as he watched amethyst, "for some reason he likes to live a life away from his fans, that I'll never understand", blue said quietly under her breath so only Steven could hear.

"So what where you guys doing?", amethyst asked the other gems, Steven quickly ran up to her and excitedly said, "steven tag! A game I made, I tag a gem then they shape-shift into me! Then they chase me! I was having so much fun with mum, pearl and lapis but dad doesn't like shape-shifting". Amethyst loved the idea of the game and immediately wanted to start playing, much to Greg's dislike. "Mr universe why don't you like shape-shifting?" Amethyst asked him, Greg rolled his eyes and replied, "it just feels wrong", "why isn't this funny?", amethyst asked, shape-shifting into a purple version of Greg and posing, he just cringed and looked away.

The game started almost immediately after, Steven counted down to 14 while the over gems ran to different parts of the house to hide. Steven first ran up to his bedroom where he found lapis, she tried to fly away but was tagged and turned into the first Steven clone. Then he ran into the bathroom, he nearly got bitten by durgy who was sleeping in the bath tub, so now he had a blue tiger and blue clone of himself with wings chasing him.

Then he checked back downstairs but was tripped by one of the bottom stairs and fell to the ground. "Ha! Ha! I got you so good!, amethyst said, revealing she had shapeshifted into one of the stairs. Before Steven could get up, amethyst quickly ran away up the stairs, she was laughing so he could hear where he went so ran after her, eventhough durgy and lapis where also waiting for him up there.

During this game Greg tried to ignore the entire thing and just sit on the couch and watch t.v. "Mr universe, did you see where steven went?",pearl asked Greg, suddenly appearing from behind the couch and nearly giving him a heart attack. "AAAAH!?, pearl what are you doing here!?", he yelled before she quickly hushed him,putting her finger over his mouth. "Is steven downstairs?", she wispered. "No, he went back up!" Greg angrily said, while pearl was trying to make him quieter.

As Steven was upstairs looking for amethyst, he was quickly ambushed by lapis, riding durgy.He yelled and tried to escape but durgy pushed him through a wall and into a room, ironically, he found amethyst in that room and quickly tagged her. She immediately turned into a purple Steven and began to chase him, lapis was also very close, this game of Steven tag was getting very serious.

He narrowly jumped over durgy and lapis who where guarding the stairs and slid down the banister. Lapis jumped off durgy and summoned her wings, trying to chase after him. As he approached the couch he saw pearl trying to interrogate Greg on his whereabouts, she was distracted! It was the perfect time to tag her! And he did. Quickly tagging her on her back, she turned around, with a big smile and shape-shifted into him, now he only needed to find his mother.

Right after Steven tagged pearl, Greg turned around to see all the chaos and saw lapis flying to him and durgy jumping down the stairs, leaving a trail of destruction. "STOP THIS GAME!!!", he yelled but no one listened, durgy, amethyst, pearl and lapis continued to chase after Steven as he searched for the final gem he needed to get. His first idea to where she would be was the warp-pad basement, he opened the basement and slammed it down after, he could hear durgy slam into the wall trying to run after him and Greg yelling as he hid down there.

As he looked in the basement he finally met blue diamond, sitting on the warp. "Hey, I'm last right?", she sarcastically asked, Steven was finally here, he was gonna win this game, as he started to tun towards her, her smile changed slightly. "nope!", she suddenly said, summoning her wings and bursting through the basement. Greg freaked out more, now the floor is ruined and who knows what damage was upstairs.

Blue flew around the room, mostly circling above Greg. "If you want to get me you'll need to summon your wings!", she mockingly told Steven as durgy and the other gems closed in on him, but he wouldn't just give up now. As all the clones and a big blue tiger rushed to him he quickly moved out the way, making them all bash into eachother, he jumped onto the couch and then jumped up, rising above blue and raising a hand in the air "TAG!!!!", he yelled, slamming the hand down onto blue, making them both fall onto Greg.

"Yay! I win!", he celebrated as everyone looked in shock. "Well that's good and all Steven but OUR HOUSE IS NOW RUINED!", Greg yelled, all the gems returned to their normal forms and durgy went outside. Pearl quickly began cleaning and lapis tried to help too. Greg just looked at blue and steven, completely enraged.

"Blue what the hell is wrong with you!", he yelled, Steven put himself in between them, "no dad the game was my idea!", he said, trying to push the blame into himself. "Blue why did you even allow him to make this game if it was his idea!", Greg said, still angry and completely ignoring Steven's attempt to take the blame from blue. "I understand but look behind you, we didn't do that much damage", blue finally spoke up, this really made Greg mad.

"THAT MUCH! HAVE YOU SEEN THE-oh", Greg looked around, the house had somehow been completely restored besides the basement, "how did pearl.. ", he said to himself, in complete shock. "It wasn't just me it was lapis lazuli who did most of it", pearl said, walking down the stairs with lapis, "thanks for liking our work Greg!", lapis said, saluting both Greg and blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 8 2
Marvel belongs to Disney. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar.
102K 2.1K 19
Purple Sapphire is different, instead of seeing the future, she can make one. After an outburst of rage, Purple Sapphire give Pink Diamond a fate of...
737K 11.9K 117
In this story you are a Painite. The rarest gem and I recall hasn't been in the show. You are sent to Earth to find Peridot and Jasper along with the...
999 16 28
Steven Universe... son of the one and only, Rose Quartz. Also known as Pink Diamond. Steven grew up wanting to be what everybody else wanted him to b...