Zerobaseone (ZB1) BxB Oneshots

By kyukyu_ji

Self Explanatory. Boy x Boy content. Please leave if it's not your cup of tea! > Requests currently closed >... More

아낀다 (I adore you)
귀염인데! (What a Cutie!)
낯선 사람 (Stranger)
눈부신 별 하나 (One Dazzling Star)
회상 (Reminiscence)
뽀뽀 하고 싶다! (I wanna kiss you!)
나만 바라봐 (Look at me only)
나만 바라봐 (pt. 2 🔞// Look at me only)
A/N
우리가 안돼? (Can't We?)
아침 커피 (Morning Coffee)
남자가 사랑할 때엔 (When a Man Loves)
남자가 사랑할 때엔 (pt. 2 🔞// When a Man Loves)
Requests For ZB1
아무도 모른지 (No one Knows)
완벽해! (You're Perfect!)
캐나다 오빠 (Canada Oppa)
소년을 위로해줘! (Comfort the Boy!)
쉿 조용히 해! 🔞 (SHH! Keep Quiet!)
Love Square
란제리 🔞 (The Lingerie)
에이 잡았다! (Got it!)
마술사 (Magician)
장르: BL (Genre: BL)
같은 일 다른 날 (Same Thing Different Day)
카네이션 (Carnation)
귀요미 누군지? (Who's the Cutie?)
집 밖은 위험해! (It's Dangerous Outside)
집 밖은 위험해! (pt. 2🔞// It's Dangerous Outside!)
세레나데 (Serenade)
데이지 🔞(Daisy)
Paper Rings
널 사랑하는 방식 (The Way I Love You)
플레이리스트 (Playlist)
우주먼지 (Cosmic Dust)
잘자용 (Good Night~)
피의 노예 (Blood Slave)
피의 노예 (pt. 2 // Blood Slave)
피의 노예 (pt. 3🔞// Blood Slave)
난 운명조차 change (Even Change My Fate)
난 운명조차 change (pt. 2 // Even Change My Fate)
운명이었던 것처럼 (As if it was Fate)
운명이었던 것처럼 (pt. 2 //As if it was Fate)
Okay, Hear me out-
또 다른 (Another)
349일 (349 Days)
349일 (pt. 2 // 349 days)
더 가까이 🔞(Closer)
흔한 러브스토리 않네 (Not Your Typical Love Story)
안아줘요 (Gimme a Hug, please)
나에게 빠져 (Fall For Me)
The 4th One
24 시간 (24 Hours)
금지된 (Forbidden)
금지된 (pt. 2 // Forbidden)
방 건너편의 예쁜 사람 (The pretty person across my room)
200k+ special
나에게 빠져 (pt. 2// Fall For Me)
잃어버린 사랑의 신주 (Lost Love's Libation)
Gyuvin x Ricky
스위트홈 (Sweet Home)
스위트홈 -1 (Sweet Home -1)
스위트홈 -2 (Sweet Home -2)
스위트홈 -3 (Sweet Home -3)
스위트홈 -4 (Sweet Home -4)
스위트홈 -5 (Sweet Home- 5)
Matthew x Gunwook
Matthew x Taerae 🔞
생크림 🔞(Whipped Cream)
I'm Curious?
Jiwoong x Matthew
전화 🔞(The Phone Call)
Crimson
알고 싶다 (I Wanna Know)
멀어졌어 (Grown Apart)
심장의 속삭임 (Whisper of the Heart)
Innocence
우주먼지 (pt. 2// Cosmic Dust)
HP Universe
The Missing Student (Hogwarts AU- 1)
Into the Darkness (Hogwarts AU- 2)
The Secrets (Hogwarts AU- 3)
A Foolproof Plan (Hogwarts AU- 4)
Battle and Survival (Hogwarts AU- 5)
비애 (Melancholy)
그럼 별 보러 가자 (So Let's Go See The Stars)
PPUSAMZ
안녕 (Hello)
타투 🔞(Tattoo)
나만의 기타리스트 (Get a Guitarist)

전화 🔞(pt. 2// The Phone Call)

1.7K 36 8
By kyukyu_ji

(Continuation of the last chap. Contains mature content. Read only if you're comfortable with it)

-

Befriending Ricky wasn't a problem. In fact, Taerae discovered that the eccentric Chinese male was quite different from every other friend of his. Ricky was- delicate. His mind was buried in a soft cushion of emotions. He trusted people easily. Contrary to his cold exterior, he seemed really cute, had an adorable appeal. And he blended so well with Taerae's thought procedure that just within a few weeks, they had gotten super close.

Now of course, they did not carry out any other 'session'. In the back of Taerae's head, he had that fear- that one day, Ricky would call him again. Would ask for his help. He wondered if he'd ever be able to help him the same way. Now that he could clearly picture Ricky's face, wouldn't it make everything more difficult?

Well, Taerae got to test it. On one saturday night, he got a sudden mail from an anonymous sender asking for an appointment. Although Taerae takes appointments till the afternoon, he had some free time that night. Therefore, he agreed. After payment and everything, when the call connected them, there prevailed silence for an uncomfortable amount of time until the consultant broke it, asking for the other end to talk.

"Hello? Can you hear me??" Taerae had asked. Then cut the call and redialed, but no one spoke. "If you don't talk, how am I supposed to help you?"

He heard a light cough on the other end. Then a familiar voice spoke, "Uh .. hope you don't mind. I- kinda need your help again."

Taerae knew that voice. There was no doubt. He had talked to Ricky over phone more than enough times to know. Still, since the number was new, he stayed cautious, "It appears that we have talked to each other before. Is it what I think? Are you someone I'm close with?"

A sigh was heard, before Ricky spoke from the other side, "I thought you wouldn't recognize me."

Taerae chuckled, "How can I not?" He then got serious, "What is it though?"

"Hyung," Ricky said, "It's happening again."

"What's it?"

"The situation..." Ricky mumbled, "I've been trying for the past hour but.. it's not working."

Then it clicked in Taerae's brain. Of course, Ricky called his business number. He needed help.

"Can you help me like you used to?" Ricky asked, "I know, it's not the same with us being close friends, but... I really need your help. And you're so good at it too."

"Ricky-" Taerae stopped him from blabbering, "This is how I make money, I can do this." His tone carried a hint of hope, "Don't worry. We can keep it professional."

Relieved, Ricky smiled. It did not show, cause they were on voice call. "Alright!" His voice was full of excitement, "I'm ready. Tell me what to do!"

"Okay..." Taerae prepared himself. "Get your stuff ready. You have everything from before, right?"

"Yep. Got the lube, the dildo, the butt-"

"Got it." Taerae quickly shushed him, cause, well, his mind took him to imagine Ricky with all those sprawled in front of him. He liked black. So was he in silk black pjs? Was it shiny? Did Ricky take his pants off??

"Right." The younger uttered. Taerae licked his lips and cleared his mind. He needed to do this, to help one of his clients.

"Now, Ricky," he said, cause he knew the younger liked being called by his name. "I want you to take the lubricant and coat your fingers nicely. Your first three fingers." He heard the wet noise through the phone. Did Ricky intentionally do that? Or was it always that way- he just didn't notice?

"Did you do that?" Taerae's voice was deep, calm, unlike his racing mind.

"Yeah .." Ricky sounded... Satisfied, somehow?

"Okay, now, take off your pants, I want you to-"

"Already did that, hyung!" Shit! Shit shit shit! Ricky just called him hyung! Taerae could not help thinking about the whole thing happening with them sitting face to face. They knew each other. There was no hiding. The imagination ran wild, vivid. Taerae gulped. He shouldn't be like that, he was at work.

"Um.. Now take your fingers and... You lubed them up, right?"

"Yes." Ricky impatiently huffed. He knew what he should be doing, but hearing it from Taerae, in his addictive voice worked like magic previously. He used to like to follow along, liked the slow pace. Because in his head, he had believed in his consultant holding all the power. But this time, Kim Taerae didn't sound as organized. Didn't sound like he knew what he was doing. Didn't sound like he should be given the power.

"T-take your fingers and..." Taerae sighed so hard, it was heard through the phone. Ricky hated waiting, he was about to say something, but his hyung talked first.

"Fuck, Ricky! This is not working!!"

"What??" Ricky asked, annoyed.

"I can't do this! I- know you. I can see you doing it in my head and .. This is why I didn't want to mix my job and personal life."

"Hyung, calm down." Ricky said, "You used to do it so well, what's wrong all of a sudden?"

"The fact that I know you makes it so hard." Taerae said, "Back then, I didn't have to think about your face, or your body, but I can't not think about it now, can I?"

Ricky tsked, "Even if you think about me, what difference does it make? I really don't mind."

"Ricky," Taerae sighed again, "It makes me think like I'm having sex with one of my friends. Does this sound okay to you?"

"... yeah?"

"But I'm not okay." Said Taerae, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you in it anymore."

"Hyung-"

"I'll pay you back, and please, don't knock me for this again."

Just like that, Taerae cut the call. He slouched his body on the chair, melting as he let his racing heart recover. Why was he so restless?? Why couldn't he take the image of Ricky like that? He had been doing this for months. For several different people, and some are really nasty. But he had no problem doing those. Yet, when it came to his friend, his gorgeous, handsome friend, he failed. It didn't seem right. But he didn't want to think about it.

So he sat up, there was a painful boner between his legs. He sighed. It's not new that he'd get hard after a session, but it wasn't even a successful one. He got hard just from Ricky's image. Wow. He was crooked. He needed help, for sure.

As he took his time to shower and get ready for bed, a guest decided to give him a visit. Taerae went to get the door with wet hair and his duckling printed pjs. He assumed it to be someone he knew cause not many knew where he lived. Surprising him, stood outside the man on whose name he jerked off a while ago. Ricky looked absolutely stunning in his all black fit.

"Ricky??" Taerae was definitely surprised. Shy even. Guilty to be getting hard for him. The younger, however, walked in like nothing.

"Got your address from Gyuvin. I hope you don't mind."

"No... Come in." Taerae reluctantly said. There was a raging storm going in his mind. Why was Ricky there??

They both walked in. Ricky had never been to that apartment, so he took in the outlook of the whole place. Taerae for sure was organized. So unlike him. Everything was at place. Ricky clearly saw a phone stand and an open laptop on a table, probably where Taerae liked to take his sessions. He was made sit on a couch, as the elder got to get him something to drink.

"Here." Taerae handed him a glass of mango juice. From being close, he knew Ricky liked fruit juice, especially strawberry and mango. The younger thanked him, took a sip and then got to talk about the real thing.

"Hyung, why couldn't you help me?"

Of course, Taerae expected that. He still felt flustered hearing that question.

"You see, when I don't know how my clients look like, I can ask them to do anything. I can be more comfortable. But with a given face, it's difficult. Plus, you're my friend. Friends don't do this."

Ricky nodded, "I knew you'd say this. I didn't want to call either, but I... I really needed your help."

"I'm sorry, Ricky. You have to find someone else for this."

"Hm..." Ricky suddenly put his palm on Taerae's thigh, "Do you want me to?"

"Eh?" Taerae blinked in confusion.

"Do you want me to listen to someone else and do what they tell me to do??"

Wow. Why did Taerae find it hard to say 'yes'? "Uhm... I guess?" He said instead. Ricky sighed, "But I don't. Even before knowing you personally, I didn't want to look for someone else. Now that I do, I can't possibly let someone else tell me what to do. That has to be you."

"But why?"

"Cause you're the best in it." Ricky said, "I don't care. I will only listen to you."

"But Ricky, I can't... You heard me tonight. I wasn't able to think about it, I only saw you naked before my eyes, and-"

"Then just go with it." Ricky said, "I said I don't care if you picture me naked. I'm willing to give in to you."

"You don't understand, I've never been this way... It's like, I want to do it with you, which is not okay at all. Why would I-"

"Hyung??" Ricky stopped him midway, "You wanna do it with me?"

"Huh??" Taerae was caught off guard by his own words, "What- no!! I mean, technically, yes. But like... Fuck. No, I didn't mean that."

Ricky scooted a little closer to the other guy, took his hands in a hold, "Hyung, did you get excited over me?"

Taerae gulped, licked his lower lip in nervousness. "No..?"

"You did, right?" Ricky smirked, "You failed to tell me what to do cause my image was bothering you. Cause you want it to be real, right?"

"What are you blabbering about!? It doesn't even make sense!" He tried to take his hands away, but Ricky tightened his hold.

"Make it make sense then." He said, "Do it with me for real. Then see, if you wanna stay friends or not."

"What-?" Taerae's eyes were as wide as they could get, "Ricky, what the fuck are you talking about??"

"I'm being serious here." Answered the younger, "Ever since I met you, I've had this feeling in the back of my mind- you're so hot, so humourous, so handsome. You're like everything I want in a person. Your voice, your weird way to deal with people, your laugh, your damn smile and the way you treat your friends... I always wondered how it would be like to be the most important person to you."

"Ricky, stop saying shits like you like me or something." Taerae said, "Cause I won't believe you if you say that. You haven't given me any hint."

"I'm not saying that I like you like I won't be able to live without you." Answered the younger, "But I do want to be with you."

"Like?"

"Like be your date and all."

"No fucking way!"

"Why??" Ricky blinked. "What do I not have?"

"It's not about that, you're my friend, and I-"

"As far as I remember, I've kinda forced myself to be friends with you."

"Even so-"

"Take a chance, Kim Taerae." Ricky suddenly held his cheeks, "See if your heart really wants what your brain sees right. Don't be the T you are for one damn time." He watched the other's eyes carefully. Taerae had doubts and questions, but he somehow stayed quiet. It's as if he was waiting. Ricky scanned his entire face, eyes falling on his lips again and again. Taerae followed his gaze, then slowly, his eyes went lower as well, stopped right over those lips.

They both wanted to kiss each other. The way each of them slightly parted their lips, approached like sloths, really thinking before sealing the distance and breaking the friendship. Should they try dating for real? Because to Taerae, Ricky too had everything he dreamed of in a person.

Taerae was the one to lock the lips first. But Ricky took charge immediately after. He pulled the elder by his waist and shoved his mouth into Taerae's one. It wasn't your innocent, feel good first kiss. Ricky straight up sucked his hyung's tongue while Taerae held on for dear life. He felt how the younger's hands caressed his sides, and then his cheeks and even the closed eyes. So that's how he is while kissing? Taerae found it hot.

When they let go, they had made a mess of saliva. The elder quickly wiped his mouth while Ricky did that slowly, with a smirk. He checked his hyung out from head to toe, then teased, "Looks like you need more that this, hyung."

"Shut up." Taerae tried to keep his legs folded. He was glad that the pajama bottoms were loose. He could hide the prominent rise of his manhood that way. But Ricky, well, he caught that.

"Want me to help you?"

"No thanks!" Taerae blushed. Adorable. Ricky thought.

Ricky spread his legs on the couch, not really minding what the other had said, "Come, sit here. I'll give you a hand."

"Ricky, no-"

"Are you still gonna deny it?" Ricky asked, "It's evident that you wanna fuck me too."

"Yeah, but.." Wow. Did he just admit?? "If we do this, then we can't..."

"Like I said, try dating me." Ricky said, "Boyfriends are allowed to do it, right?"

Boyfriends. That sent chills down his spine. Yet, it gave him all the answers. The way he felt about Ricky, he always questioned whether he should feel it for a friend. Cause being close to Ricky, he found his heart racing multiple times. Ricky's beauty, his smile, his touch, his gaze, everything made him weak in the knees. Maybe he should actually give it a chance. Maybe they should actually date.

"Come on." Ricky offered again. Taerae could see that a tent had formed in his tight jeans too. So he wasn't the only one. Ricky too, got hard for him.

That felt so good though.

So, without thinking anymore, Taerae finally found himself sitting on Ricky's lap, poked by the boner, turned on by the satisfied hum from the other. Ricky started kissing his neck, making him bite the moans in. He failed though, when the younger pushed his fingers under the elastic band on the pjs and caressed his skin before holding his dick. Taerae let out a squeaky moan. It left the other satisfied. He was attracted to Taerae's manly, deep voice. But he could live with the exclusive tone too. Because by then, he had fallen for everything about his ex consultant.

-

Sadly, I won't be writing more about it. I'll leave it to your imagination :) I liked the idea but somehow lost the will to continue? Anyway, I tried to keep it interesting. Hope you still liked it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 691 21
it all started with a passport, the rest is history not much plot, very random (and i mean very) social media + college au main ship gyuricky side sh...
6.5K 232 13
a gyuricky college/chatroom fanfic. in progress. highest rankings: #8 in gyuricky #17 in taerae
44.2K 2.9K 39
A complicated love story of a very simple young boy, Seok Matthew, stuck in a love square with three other guys, Jiwoong, Zhang Hao and Hanbin. Apar...
18.6K 427 9
☆ a collection of one shots featuring you and the members of zerobaseone