𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

Per SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... Més

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 14

103 2 4
Per SheWrites45

2AM- SZA

Zaliah pov
❀❀❀
"What am I going to do Daisy? I thought I had time! Me coming over here was to prepare me and-" I stopped myself and as I took a sip of my wine. Since being here with Daisy our nights either consist of wine drunk karaoke, or deep talks that leave us speechless.

As you can tell tonight was a wine and rant night. Daisy on the other hand decided to bedazzle a pistol with pink gems. "Let's think positive. Tomorrow is dress shopping! We can find you an amazing dress" she tried to lift my spirits by reminding me. It only deepened my frustration.

His sisters were coming with us. I don't know why but he invited them when he made the appointment. "You know I talked to Syliva today" She mentioned as her eyes stayed focused on what she was doing. "They miss us"

"I miss them so much. Things were much easier at Mercy hospital" Daisy paused as she looked at me with concern written on her face.

"We were getting worse. They're getting worse. I've been trying to get them a court date to talk about their release." I was a bit shocked since this is my first time hearing of this.

"Okay update me on this. I want to help" I placed my glass down as I stared at the tv. Nothing interesting was playing. Usually when we talk we just turn something random on. Nico was discharged yesterday morning. He's been texting me about how the household is crumbling. Apparently mom and dad had a fight over something with Raven.

Letting out a yawn I stretched my arms. "I'm going to call it a night Daisy." She looked up from the pistol handle covered in pink gems. "Night Zee" Going to my room, I took a shower and changed into a big tee shirt.

Typically sleeping with a big shirt with no pants is just the best sleep ever. Getting under the silky red sheets my body soon relaxed.

*
"Zaliah!" My eyes snapped open. Getting out of bed, I slipped on my bunny slippers as I padded to the living room to see what she wanted. My eyes still barely open "What?" I looked to see her holding the door open with a frown. Marcelo stepped in as he was in a fresh suit. The color theme for this one was black and dark purple. In his right hand he held a bouquet of flowers.

"What do you want?" my eyebrows furrowed as I stared at his expressions as he eyed me up and down. Last night I forgot to tie down my hair so my curly hair was tangled and running wild.

"We're going to breakfast." A psh sound made its way out of my mouth. Looking at Daisy she was side eyeing him as she put gems on her gun. She looked ready to use it on him any second.
"Yeah.. No" I turned my heel walking to my room. Just as I was about to close the door it was whipped open. He won't just leave me alone. I want my last week of freedom to be free of him. "We're going to breakfast. So get dressed and put these in water" He shoved the flowers into my chest as I grabbed them observing the red roses.

"I don't like flowers" I tossed them in the mini trash in my room. His expression only darkened. I don't like his sudden effort to be nice. It makes me want to barf.

"I'm trying to be nice but youre making it extremely fucking hard" His jaw clenched when he finished.

"Whatever. Give me an hour. Go take a walk or something" With that I slammed my door in his face. Going to my closet I picked out a black maxis dress that hugged my figure and fell to the floor. It's been chilly outside so I picked out a cream sweater.

Doing my usual routine. I detangle my hair putting it in a slick back. Once I was dressed I looked through my shoes. The dress was so long it covered my feet deciding on a pair of matching sneakers. My look of the day was suddenly complete. Grabbing my purse I stepped out of my room to get a view of Daisy talking to Marcelo as he looked bored as ever.

"- So don't be such an ass all the time" She finished off.

"Exactly. It's not attractive" I commented with a smile barely knowing what they were talking about. Marcelo snapped to me as his eyes roamed over my outfit as if he was trying to see if he approves. His eyes went to my hand that was digging into my purse to make sure I had my lighter.

"One sec." I told him as I turned to my room grabbing my lighter off of my dresser. As I walked out he was watching me intently. Probably judging me in his head. "Okay let's go" I gave Daisy a kiss on the cheek.

"Be safe! Call me if you need me" I nodded as I assured her. The walk to Marcelo's car was quiet. Even the drive was silent so I pulled out a cigarette lighting it.

He glanced at me with a raised eyebrow "Those aren't good for you" I smiled as I blew out the smoke.

"Oh really? Neither is the amount of whiskey you consume." I let down a window at least having some decency.

Usually he claps back but he stays silent. Whatever is happening is weird. Really weird. "So after the wedding, you're moving in with me"

"I figured." I mumbled as I soon threw the cigarette out the window. Opening my purse I took out breath spray, gum and one of my perfumes. As I freshened up. I know I smoke a lot but I don't want to smell like I smoke a lot.

"Is that really necessary?" I sprayed the breath spray after I popped a piece of gum in my mouth. "Very. You never know when you meet someone attractive. You don't want to smell like smoke" I took the top off of my perfume as I sprayed behind my neck and ear. "Want some?"

"Interesting. So what will happen when you meet someone attractive?" Is this like a trivia quiz?

"Have sex with them duh. I can't exactly date being a married women" I was obviously a joke by the way he let out a deep sigh. I don't think he took it as a joke.

"Let's see how that goes." He was so calm today it was almost scary. "Are you on drugs? What is it, Xanx? Prozac? Sertraline?"

He let out a dark deep chuckle. I was almost shocked to hear him actually laugh. "Nope. I decided if we're going to do this we might as well make it easier on the both of us and get along"

"Yeah whatever" The flowers, Being 'nice'. It's all bullshit. I know what he's playing at I'm definitely not fucking stupid. He's playing mr good guy in hopes that i'll fawn over him and do whatever he says. Definitely not happening.

Stepping out of the car he came around and pressed his hand at the small of my back. Really close to my ass as I jerked away from his grasp. "I can walk perfectly fine"

"Yeah right" He had a smile on his face as he started walking further away. What is he doing-? I lost my balance in the dip of the road as I didn't see it. Before I could fall a arm reached out helping me up. Definitely wasn't Marcelo since I could practically see him waiting for the disaster.

I looked up to see a boy as he let go of my arm. He had a cowboy hat on. He's pretty cute in his plaid button up and jeans with a belt and boots. "Are you okay ma'am?" His accent was strong.

"Yes thank you" I reached my hand out "Zaliah" He took a look at my engagement ring before shaking my hand "Brady. Nice ring ya have"

My smile only deepened "Thank you my best friend got it for me. We got matching ones" The lie flew out of my mouth without a doubt.

"That's nice. You're really pretty ma'am. Sorry, too straightforward?" I could sense Marcelo watching. Sorry cowboy. Letting out a small chuckle I placed my hand on his arm.

"No it's fine, Thank you. You're not too bad yourself." I opened my purse "Matter of fact. Here's my number" We exchanged digits. He would be perfect for Daisy. I feel bad about using him so to make up for it I'll set him up with my friend. "Well it was nice meeting you Zaliah. "

"Same here" I smiled at him. What I didn't expect was for him to wrap his arms around me hugging me. His hands were hanging low. I could feel Marcelo stare at the back of my head. Like lasers were being burnt into the back of my head.

"You're trying to make that fella over there jealous?" I only nodded and he let out a laugh which was distant when I was pulled away from him and Marcelo had me by my arm.

"Sorry my wife got loose. I suggest whatever number she gave you. That you delete it" I tried to tear my hand from his grasp but he only tightened it.

"Don't delete the number Cowboy. I have a friend for you!" I called back at him as Marcelo dragged me towards the restaurant.

"I've been trying to be fucking nice." He grumbled as he pressed me up against the restaurant building. My lips turned into a pout "Aw that's really nice. Was that before or after you left me to fall to my own death. You're lucky I'm even married I would've-" He hands flew to my throat as he lightly squeezed.

"Would've what?" I was at a loss of words for a moment as I stared into his angry eyes. The close proximity did nothing but make it all worse. I hated the way my body didn't mind him touching me. It's actually disturbing. I hate the way he smells like aftershave mixed with cologne. Most of all, I hate how his calloused hands feel against my neck. "Exactly. You see this fucking ring." He held up my hand and shoved the ring in my sight.

"This means you belong to me whether you like it or not '' With that he pushed off of me. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

Our table was seated on the balcony isolated from everyone else giving me a good view of the city. I haven't spoken a word. He thinks I belong to him. I noticed in my peripheral view how he kept glancing at me but my eyes stayed trained on the menu. "Hello, My name is Christy. I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you for drinks?"

"I'll take tequila straight" I placed my menu down as Marcelo shot me a disapproving look. "She's joking. We'll have orange juice"

We continued giving our order as I ordered a stack of pancakes with bacon. Marcelo over here ordered a protein omelet with a side of fruit. Taking out my phone I texted Daisy.

Me: So he pinned me to the wall.

Daisy: Ohh freaky

She sent the pair of eyes glancing emoji.

Me: Worst part, I think I liked it?

Daisy: Wait! I saw something like this in my books.

I let out a small chuckle. Daisy and the books. Back at Mercy they were keeping her sane as she read a new book everyday then told us about it.

"Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?" Marcelo broke the silence between us. I want to go nowhere with him.

"Nothing about this is real. Why would we go on a honeymoon? That's where they usually make babies"

The corner of Marcelo's lip twitched up "We could do that" A deep frown settled on my face.

"Let's get one thing straight. I'm not having your kids. We don't even like each other. Plus my body is literally in its prime" It sounds selfish but it's true. All the things that come with having kids I'm not ready for. I'm definitely not ready for my body to change when I'm still trying to find a way to love and respect it.

"Your body is in its prime?" He crocked an eyebrow looking confused. Christy came and sat the food on the table as I stared at my stack of pancakes with chocolate dripping off and whipped cream. The bacon hanging on the side. "Well it's not going to be after you eat that"

I cut my pancake up, shoving it in my mouth as the chocolatey fluffiness melted in my mouth. "Are you calling me fat?"

"If the shoe fits" He cut his omelet while taking a bite..

"Right so back to the marriage thing. I want rules, I want to still be able to work, I want to still be able to go out and practically live the life I did before."

He stared at me as he braced his elbows on the table cupping his hands. "Alright. My turn. No cheating" That's it.

"What am I supposed to do? A girl has needs" I brought my juice to my lips.

"And that girl has a husband for a reason" The juice came sprouting out my nose as the inference of me and him having sex literally gagged me. Letting out a cough, I grabbed a napkin as I cleaned myself up.

He was smiling as I saw faint dimples pressed into his skin. "Not funny and not happening" I sniffled.

*

Dress shopping. Family members stood in front of you judging your body more than the actual dresses. "Are you okay?" I held Nico's arm as I helped him walk into the bridal shop. He's the only guy here. He was the first person I invited. I mean he's my best friend.

He smiles, raising his head from between his shoulders. He moved his crutch. "Watch this!" He handed me the crutch as he completed a full one arm, one leg cartwheel. He finished with a huge smile.

I know he's pretty bummed. He's benched for the first game of the season. The twins finished highschool early last year. As soon as they finished they were giving scholarships for their athletic abilities. Raven's was dance and Nico's was football.

"Don't do that again. You could've busted your ass" I handed him the crutch. He let out a sound "Sounds to me like you can't do a cartwheel with two working legs" I gaped.

"I can too! I cheered for two years' ' After the third year I gave up. Nico gave me a look telling me he doesn't believe me. "Hold my purse" I shoved it to him. My dress was pretty long and I had shorts under in case I had to fight.. Leaping into a cartwheel. I landed on my feet but I almost lost my balance causing nico to laugh.

"Oh shut up. I still did it-"

"Real mature. Cartwheels in front of the bridal store" There stood mom and Raven. Taking my purse back from Nico. We walked into the store. Almost immediately I was met with Marcelo's sisters and nieces.

"Hey Zaliah!" The one with kids smiled. That must be Lucia. I smiled returning the hey. I looked at the two blonde kids that stuck by her side. One of them wore overalls with a backwards red hat and the other wore a tutu dress with a sparkly headband. "This is hunter" She pointed to the one with overalls."

"Hey hunter. Cute outfit" She held on to her mom's leg as she smiled at me. "-And this is Saylor" The one with the tutu. I greeted her complementing her headband

I wasn't prepared for what came around the corner, most importantly who. Florence had a smile as she held a baby in her arms. "-And this is baby tommy" She smiled at the baby on her hip.

"Well let's get started!" The employee already had dresses that were tailored for me ready to try on. We walked to the back of the store as a white curtains pulled open showing the different long mirrors as long as chairs sat around. In the middle was a little podium that the bride stood on I'm guessing.

"Hey! My name is Libby. I'll be with you guys today." Everyone sat around watching as she led me to the door here. She opened it revealing a dressing room with hella dresses.

"Knock yourself out"

Going through the dresses I tried on a black puffy dress that shaped my waist. Walking out I looked at them. "Am I late!" Daisy came running through the curtain almost falling. She took a deep breath as she moved her hair out of her face and she looked at me. "Hmm... I don't know about that one" She took a seat next to Nico.

"I don't like it. Looks like you're going to bury someone" Raven voiced her opinion as mom agreed.

"I think the black brings out the color of her eyes," Lucia said.

"Lets try a different one"

Going back into the dressing room. A red gown caught my attention, taking it off the hanger I stared at the elegant material on it. It was a beautiful, mermaid gown fitted through the bodice flaring right above the knee, Nude mesh in the bust area with crystals at the top. My eyes fell to the floor where it flared out. It was a v cut kinda dress.

I smiled as I slipped it on. It was kinda hard since it hugged my hips flaring right above my knee. The built-in cups helped hold up my boobs making them look good. Turning around I looked at how it hugged my ass.

This dress is so beautiful. Stepping out I looked at my mom for approval. "You're doing red?" She asked, making the happiness in me deflate.

"It's so cute! You look so good Zee!" Daisy smiled as she clapped her hands excitedly. "I agree this is really your color."

"Pretty!" Saylor shouted out, causing me to smile at me.

"It makes your hips look huge" Rolling my eyes I took a deep breath.

You would think after she opened up to me she would stop being a bitch. "Be nice, Rave. You look pretty Liah but are you su-"

"Yes I'm sure" I ran my hand down the fabric.

Turning my heels I went back and slipped my clothes back on. When I finished I had the red dress draped on my arm. Walking out I saw Libby. "Ohh I was hoping you chose this one. It's so pretty"

"Yeah it is" I agreed as we all followed Libby to the front. "Hey mom can I have some of that?" Raven asked for some of my mom's coffee.

"Sure honey." I glanced at mom as she handed Raven the cup. Raven took a long sip. Turning my head away from her. I soon felt a scorching hot liquid on my arm. My eyes shot to the red dress that was covered in coffee.

"What the fuck! Raven what was that for?" Nico yelled out as he knocked her with his crutch. I looked at mom. I paused in my tracks as I stared at hot fucking liquid dripping down the dress onto my arm.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry it was an accident."

"That wasn't a fucking accident" Daisy argued.

Libby turned around staring at the scene. Dropping the dress from my arm I pushed Daisy into the machain as she fell to the floor. I was ready to lunge at her "Why are you such a fucking bitch!"

"Zaliah, leave your sister alone!" Mom yelled as she pulled me away from Raven. I yanked my arm from my grasp. "Keep defending her."

"She didn't mean to-"

"Yes she did! She always means it too! What's so fucked up with her that excuse all of her bullshit! You always side with her. She just ruined my fucking dress and youre calm??"

"You always show your ass when it comes to your sister" Running a hand down my face. I felt my emotions clawing at my throat.

"Don't come to my wedding." I stared at her before turning my heel and rushing out. Walking on the sidewalk I dug into my purse taking out a cigarette.

It's always some excuse when it comes to Raven. Like she's some angel. "Wait, I'm on crutches!" Nico yelled behind me. I turned around to see him hopping around on one foot. Lighting my cigarette I blew out smoke feeling a relief.

I stood there waiting for Nico as he came up to me "I'm sorry" He gave me a sad smile as we walked together. "If it helps Daisy stay to talk about getting the dress remade." A small smile came on my face.

"She's great"

"I'm starving, let's get some lunch." Nico pointed to a place right across the road. It's a taco place. Nodding we crossed the road as we got a seat outside.

The lunch was as good as I ordered a burrito with a margarita, Nico ordered ten tacos. He scoffed at each one. He also got a kids meal for the stupid taco hat they give you. He opened the cardboard hat as he put it on.

"How do I look?" He raised an eyebrow posing. Letting out a laugh I shook my head "Like a damn fool"

"Well that dumb fool just cheered you up" He smiled as he reached for my margarita but I swatted his hand. "Underage" I smiled as I picked it up taking a long sip of the fruity tequila mix.

"So are you?" He scrunched up his nose.

"Shush. I'm only a year off"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

324 0 30
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
Destined Per Meiala Leo

Literatura romàntica

197 6 36
Yaz's life has never gone in a good direction. Every turn she took has always led to a sad ending. The boy she loved falling for another. The death o...
93.5K 5.4K 40
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They took everything from me. My parents, my sister, my dreams, my sanity. My mission is simple. Destroy those who des...
424K 1.7K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...