𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

By SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... More

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 13

81 3 1
By SheWrites45

Never be like you-Flume,kai 

Zaliah pov
❀❀❀
Daisy loft looked... well pink. Pink was everywhere. The couches, all the kitchen appliances, her room. I'm glad she gave me the only room that isn't pink. It was a plain room with a bed and dresser. She told me that I could do whatever I wanted to.

My phone started ringing as I finished getting ready. Today I did not have much to do but dad told me he called a meeting with me about Marcelo. So I just wore a pair of low rise jeans with a black off the shoulder sweater. Pairing it with my pearls and black heels.

Can't wait to see what's next. Tell me to breed with him?

The thought made me shiver as I answered my phone. "Zaliah." Ah my cousin Juni.

"Hey Juni-"

"Nico was ran off the road." My phone slipped from my fingers as it hung up the call in the process.  Shooting out of bed I grabbed my purse and most importantly a knife as I stuffed it in my purse.

My heart rapidly beat out of my chest. I clenched my keys in my hands as I walked out of my room. I caught sight of Daisy sitting on the couch reading. She looked up with furrowed eyebrows.

"Geez you look pissed." She doggy eared the page of her book as she set it aside.

"I am and I'm about to also kill someone's kid." I rushed to the door as Daisy called out behind me as she jumped in front of me covering the door.

"What do you mean?" She raised a concerned eyebrow.

"Daisy move." My chest was heaving fast as I tried to manage my breathing.

"I can't let you kill someone's kid, you'll regret it."

"Marcelo had Nico run off the road. I could care less about regretting anything. He tried to kill my brother! So I'm going to go kill someone! Shit I don't know one of his family meme-"

"But is Nico dead? Play fair Zaliah." Daisy cut me off. Grabbing her arm I gently pushed her out of my way.

"When it comes to my brother I don't play fair, I get even how I see fit." I opened the door as I walked down the hall quickly.

*

My first stop was his house. One of the security guards told me that he was at one of his buildings. So I went there. And now I'm waiting at the reception desk. "You can go up." She popped her bubble gum giving me a smile.

Walking down the hall to his office all I could hear was the clicking of my heels as my face felt hot. Swinging open the doors to his office he was standing there leaning on the front of it with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

He glanced at his watch before looking back up at me "I was expecting you five minutes ago"

"Do you take me as a joke?" I stood there with my arms crossed as I stared at them.

"Lil bit." He was okay. He was content with almost killing my brother.

"Okay... okay." I nodded, mumbling the words to myself. He doesn't think I'm serious.

"How's Nico?" He asked, swirling the glass of whiskey. He shrugged before continuing "I warned you Zaliah."

"Okay." I turned my heel walking straight for the door.

"You should wear jeans more often." He called at me as I slammed his door shut. Going straight for my car I held the steering wheel as I called Nico.

He answered on the first ring.

"Hey Zaliah." He mumbled really groggily. A few tears fell out my eyes as I wiped them so I could see the road clearly.

"Hey, how are you holding up?"

I heard shuffling in the background. "Greattt they have me on these drugs, man." His words were soft.

Letting out a small chuckle I open my mouth to frantically apologize.

"Don't, it's not your fault you're marrying an asshole." He cut me off before I could even start.

"It is because I thought this would help and he wants me to submit to him and I just can't do that Nico and he won't stop until I do." I rambled a little to him.

"Stand your ground sis." His words came out drowsy. "When are you gonna come visit me? I have a mean scar on my leg." Shaking my head with a smile.

"Right after I pay his brother a visit" I heard Nico groan on the other end.

"Zaliah it's fine don't go-"

"Too late. See ya later. Oh and save me some of the drugs they have you. Sounds like you're pretty out of it." With that I hung up the phone as I sat parked in front of Marcelo's house that I actually think isn't his house. There's no way he actually lives here. It's so...
Bland and it looks like no one lives here.

Getting out of my car I stepped out on the pavement. Getting through security before turning into his property was easy. I didn't even have to say anything, they just looked at the ring.

Knocking on the door, I patiently waiting. As I dug into my purse my fingertips gazed at my knife as I pulled out a piece of gum popping it in my mouth. The door soon swung open revealing Carlos with a smile on his face.

"Soon to be a Sister!" He came close like he was going to hug me. Taking a side step I allowed myself in the house. "I need to talk to you." I tried my best to make my voice waver with worry.

His smile disappeared as he nodded, getting serious as he led me to the living room. "I can't sit. It's quick." I fumbled with my fingers to play the part.

"Oh that's okay. What happened?" He asked as he kept a safe distance.

My thoughts wandered to nico as fake- real kinda tears sprawled down my face. "I just- I don't know he's been so mean and-" I let out a stutter as he held a hand to my face. I started to appear hysterically as Carlos stood there as if he wasn't buying it but was.

His eyebrows furrowed as the worry drained from his face ."What game are you fucking playing here?" He caught on to my game. My face quickly sobered up as the tears stopped.

"Control your fucking brother. That's what." My hand reached in my purse as I saw Carlos eyes shoot to my hand.

It all happened with a blur as I plunged the knife into my stomach He let out a loud choked out groan. I was blown back by the gaze of a bullet hitting my torso skin. "Shit Zaliah!" He yelled as he fell down gripping his bleeding out stomach.

"You were nice. So I'm so sorry." I gave him a small smile as I took my knife out of him hearing the gushing of his guts as I did so. He screamed curse words in Italian as he bled out. Walking out of the place I felt much better.

*

"How are you doing?" I asked Nico as I looked at his state. Mom was by his side with Raven as she was covered in blankets. He had a cast on his leg as there were small different cuts on his body.

"Better. I should be leaving later on today." He smiled as he leaned his head back.

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore." I patted his cheek before turning to my mom. She stared at us with a blank expression "Where's dad?"

"He told me to tell you to call him immediately." I nodded before telling Nico I'll be back later. Walking out to my car I picked up my phone clicking dad contact as I heard it ring.

"Zaliah. Marcelo is a dead m-"

"Don't worry I handled it." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"How?" His voice was challenging yet expected.

"I stabbed, possibly killed Carlos" I said turning into the drive thru of a burger joint. I'm starving.

"Zaliah, that was so stupid this could jeopardize the marriage! I was going to handle it."

"How.. the way you handle everything else by ignoring it?"

"That's not fair and you know it."

"It is because I see it dad! Our family is broken apart into fucking pieces. I practically raised Nico while you and mom smothered Raven like she was a fucking baby".

"Your sister has issues-"

"So do me and Nico! But we're expected to apologize to raven and treat her differently every single time for what?"

"Zaliah this is not a reason why you did this. You possibly started a war."

Throwing my hands up on my steering wheel I pulled up. "Great because he's my brother, and I'll start a war over him any day. Growing up he only had me. While you and mom went to Raven recites you didn't even realize Nico was on the football team. And that's how it's always been."

"We knew we just-"

"Picked one twin over the other." I chuckled "so don't lecture me about protecting my brother when no one else was going to. What were you going to do dad? Hm? What?"

The line was silent. "I was going to talk to him and we'll come to a mut-"

"Bullshit. Nico could've died" with that I hung up the phone. Pulling up the menu I placed an order for a triple burger meal with extra pickles and onions. I was starving. Even after that conversation.

When I got my food I sat in the parking lot eating. My phone started ringing. I saw Marcelo and decided not to answer.

I just need a moment of silence. Until my phone  started ringing back to back. Groaned as I swallowed the remainder of my bite. "Hey fiancé."

"You're a dead fucking women."

"Really? I feel really alive right now"

"He's in icu!" He yelled into the phone.

"Aww. What's his favorite flower? I'll stop by." I finished off my burger while there was silence. My stomach felt full.. I could go for a nap now. Then the line went dead. Great, I'm not in the mood to argue. Pulling down my visior with the mirror attached I reapplied my lipgloss.

My music paused as a robotic voice read out my text. "Mother- Can you stop by the house to get Raven her headphones." I wasn't heading that way at all. "How would you like to reply?" The voice asked.

"Call mother." The phone rang a couple of times before mom answered. "Hey Zaliah, Did you get my text?"

"Yeah I did. I wasn't planning on going back to the house. I'm heading to-"

"Well you're father said that you were going to meet with him so just grab your sister headphones"

"Ask Nico if he needs anything" I completely dodged what she said. Raven is spoiled rotten, The girl doesn't even have her license. She's used to people driving her around but she has a custom pink Porsche. She's used to people jumping if she says the word.

There was silence. I'm assuming Raven taught her how to put her calls on hold."He asked if you can get him some food."
"Yeah. Tell him to text me what he want-"

"But you couldn't grab Raven headphones? You have to stop showing favoritism to your siblings, Zaliah." Was I really getting fussed at about favoritism? They literally hold her hand to piss.

"Mom, which one is in the hospital bed?"

"Don't get smart with me girl. Just take care of your siblings" I've been doing that my whole life. Then eventually they started giving all their attention to Raven. So it was just me and Nico.

*
After Raven decided she wanted food all the way across town and I ran  around to get their shit. By the time I made it to the house I was slightly irritated. They need to marry Raven off or something. Have a husband take care of her. Actually! Raven and Marcelo would be perfect.

He wants a submissive pushover, someone to do whatever he says and that's exactly what raven would do if he took care of her in return. Instead I'm stuck with the bastard. Which is obviously out to make my life a living hell.

The only good thing about him is his looks. Sometimes I think he's too fine to be acting like this. The whole control thing. Like yes I'm a control freak too but I don't try to control people. "Hey Matteo. I greeted one of my fathers men. He smiled, giving me a wave.  As he opened the doors to the house.

"Zaliah fucking finally!" There came my fiance standing there with a white button down that's covered with blood. Here I am, My guard let down completely. My knives and gun in the car. I could try to fight him even though he has a whole foot on me and muscles bulging out of his button down.

He wore a smile on his face as I looked down to his hands in his pocket that had blood on his wrist. He leaned on the railing looking completely relaxed. Swallowing my eyes darted to my father's office where the door was closed.

"What did you do?" I whispered as I looked around.

"I came to apologize" He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket as he wiped the blood off of his hands. "In order for this to work. One of us have to be mature-"

"Zaliah!" My father came walking up the hall. My eyes gazed over him as he looked like he usually does except the slight life of his lips. "We decided to move up the wedding. It's in a week"

A week!? My eyes darted to Marcelo as he held a smile that practically said 'checkmate' "Whose blood is that?" I asked him as he folded the bloody handkerchief. "My brother's"

I noticed how dad looked at me with a disapproving look. At that moment I felt a little remorse.

*
Marcelo Pov, Two hours earlier.

As soon as Carlos got out of surgery, I was in his room. It took him a little while to wake up. Fucking zaliah. Why did I have to push her buttons only to figure out that they work. I thought she was all talk until she pulled this showing she means every word she says.

This is all my fucking fault. I hate that part of myself that wants everything to go my way. That hate when anyone gets to make a decision. I want to be in control. It's like a caged up beast inside of me raging to be let out. The undefying need to get under her skin. Only to push her too far and get my brother in the hospital.

"This is your fucking fault!" Carlos croaked out as soon as he woke up, snapping me out of my thoughts. Brining him a cup of water he downed it quickly setting the empty cup on the nightstand.

"Nice to see you pulled through brother" I patted his shoulder. The frown on his face did not budge as he stared at me with anger in his eyes.

"Stop playing games with her! She's fucking crazy. You know she made herself cry. Not a couple of drops. Like fucking hysterical! I almost bought the shit till I realized she came worried about you! In what fucking universe would she give a shit about you"

I crossed my arms as I watched him ramble. Carlos called me after Zaliah left telling me that he was dying. I was in shock for a minute that she retaliated.

"I don't know how else to do this. If you have a fucking clue then let me know, and letting her in was your first fucking mistake" Carlos narrowed his eyes at me. As If it was obvious.

"Love you dumb-fuck. Women fawn at the idea of a man loving them and treating them special. So do just that. She'll let her guard down and let you in, then you strike. The only thing is her not trusting you being nice when you first start."

Hmm. The only thing is Zaliah is not stupid so it's all about how I execute it. "And don't let me catch the bitch around because I will hurt her," Carlos said slowly as he motioned to the hospital gown he was in.

"Just focus on resting up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 182K 104
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
206K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
515K 9.8K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
254 18 18
She's a romantic at heart, living in the most unromantic of worlds . . . Nicknamed Sweet Abelli for her docile nature, Caterina smiles on cue and has...