Red ; eli moskowitz / hawk.

By tzurue

𝖙ell myself it's time now, gotta let go. ౨୧ eli 'hawk' moskowitz x soomin fields. cobra kai (2018). [earlier... More

RED.
Zero: The Bento Box.
Intermission: Graphics.
One: Miggy Meets Minnie.
Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.
Three: The Halloween Dance
Four: I Would.
Five: Kick Ass.
Six: Sweetheart.
Seven: Minnie Catches Up.
Eight: Dates & Doodles.
Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.
Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.
Eleven: All Valley.
Twelve: The Hardware Store.
Thirteen: The Wheel.
Fourteen: Valley Fest.
Fifteen: Tory With A Y.
Sixteen: Mall Incident.
Seventeen: New Faces.
Eighteen: Geikos.
Nineteen: Another Party.
Twenty: Interventions.
Twenty-One: Visitation.
Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.
Twenty-Three: The Carwash.
Twenty-Four: Dinosaurs and Detention.
Twenty-Five: Golf Incident.
Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.
Twenty-Seven: Just Date Already.
Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.
Twenty-Nine: A Christmas Special.
Thirty: Day 1.
Thirty-Two: Flight.
Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.
Thirty-Four: Rematch.
Thirty-Five: Reassurance.

Thirty-One: Date Two.

44 2 0
By tzurue

slight filler chapter—but it's date with these cuties!!

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

Eli 🤍

Eli 🤍
u, me, date ?

Minnie 💕
huh ?

Eli 🤍
shit wait not like that

Eli 🤍
I meant like a hangout
sorry :]

Minnie 💕
I would've went either way :)

Eli 🤍
wait rlly

Minnie 💕
yes really

Eli 🤍
so is it a date or hangout?

Minnie 💕
doesn't matter, question is when
and where so i can know what to wear

Eli 🤍
now that doesn't matter-u
look nice in anything ;)

Minnie 💕
flattering, but im doing it for
myself too yk

Eli 🤍
tomorrow when we usually
have training

Minnie 💕
there's no training?

Eli 🤍
no? our own Senseis seem
to be too busy at each other's
throats than to teach us. El
Serpiente told me they're gonna
settle stuff out that day

Minnie 💕
oh my god do u mean Miggy

Eli 🤍
yes I did Minnie Mouse

Minnie 💕
whatever, any hints on what to wear?

Eli 🤍
nothing

Minnie 💕
Exsqueeze me.

Eli 🤍
i meant like nothing no hints

Eli 🤍
fuck sorry

Eli 🤍
as my apology I'll give you
one hint only

Minnie 💕
what's that

Eli 🤍
casual

Minnie 💕
aren't you so helpful, thx

Eli 🤍
yes ik ur welcome everything
and anything for da best !! <3

Minnie 💕
it was sarcasm

Eli 🤍
oh

Eli 🤍
sorry :(

Minnie 💕
you say sorry a lot..it's
weirdly nice

Eli 🤍
im not sorry

Minnie 💕
omg???

Eli 🤍
heeeheee >:)

Minnie 💕
little gremlin

Eli 🤍
that's mean

Minnie 💕
im not sorry

Eli 🤍
that's my line!

Minnie 💕
my bad

Eli 🤍
that's ur version of sorry

Minnie 💕
okay

Minnie 💕
nooo i gtg my mom's
cooking me dinner :( !!

Eli 🤍
don't be sad, is it kimchi?

Minnie 💕
I hope !!

Eli 🤍
can u give me some on the date?

Minnie 💕
well depends are we going
out or staying in?

Eli 🤍
whatever i feel like doing,
im the driver for that day

Minnie 💕
yeah and if we decide to do
this again, you'll be the driver forever

Eli 🤍
im okay with that

Minnie 💕
okay, bye, gtg! ttyl!

Eli 🤍
yeah ttyl to you too

Eli 🤍
I'll pick u up, remember that!

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

Eli and Soomin were giggly as they texted each other. Yes, Eli was a bit flirty but it was nothing Soomin didn't expect.

She had high hopes for this date, for she was certain this time it was not in a tattoo parlor. Which, thinking of it now, does he still have that tattoo?

Same question Eli had for Soomin, did she still have them? In this context, Soomin wore long sleeves during training, no longer was it her usual tank tops due to the slightly cold weather. Hence why Eli didn't notice anything.

Moving on, Soomin wondered now about what the date could be like: the golf place? but then, after the recent incident there, definitely not. Maybe his house? That was a probability. Or, hm, what about the mall to get milkshakes? It seemed too basic.

Meanwhile, Eli texted her out of impulse. Just to see if he blocked her number. He texted it partially out of a joke, but almost screamed when he saw the response. Yes, he was on call with Demetri.

"Um, Soomin recently likes painting! Kinda like her parents. And then she also likes stay at home, so try and do a mixture of those!" Demetri ranted. "But don't overdo it, because then it looks like you're really desperate." He adds.

"Once Miguel tried to take Sam on a first date, and somebody told him she liked chocolates and astronomy, you know what his plan was? The observatory. Then a picnic on the lawn, chocolate tasting, and looking at the stars."

Eli's face physically cringed at the thought, "My god he was a pussy." He comments, "But I'm not, which is why i already have a super cool plan for the date. And it's going to be way better than his idea!"

"I thought we're working on the pussy thing." Demetri points out, "Oh." Eli realized, "Right."

"Oh and uh, genuine question: what hair products do you use? The ones I have always give really bad dandruff." Demetri was holding his willpower to not scratch his scalp.

"Me? You're asking me?" Eli was shocked, "This totally cool Mohawk takes hours to perfect and maintain." He add with a big grin.

"Whatever, I'm sure your hair looks fine without it." Demetri grumbled, "You'll never know, because I'm never letting anyone see it." Eli joked, "You'll probably let Min see it," Demetri suggested.

"Probably will?" Eli shrugged, "Anyway, I'll show you my shower." Eli got up from his bed, "You're gonna shower while on call! Ew, weird, dude!" Demetri looked in disgust.

"What? No, I'm showing you all my hair products." Eli clarifies, walking into his own bathroom and looking at the mirror. His mirror was those cabinet ones, so when he opened it, you could store stuff.

"That's your medications." Demetri points out, "Um, no?" Eli slapped them away, when the doctor said he might've been on the spectrum—you should know why he had medication that wasn't for a flu.

"The rest here are." Eli showed off with pride. "That looks like it's just hair spray." Demetri comments. "Wait, never mind they're in the shower." Eli points away the camera as he put his medicine back before closing the mirror, then turning to the shower.

"Here," he opened the shower curtain. "I use this anti dandruff shampoo." Eli grabs the bottle. "Okay, thanks." Demetri nods, taking a FaceTime picture to search it up later.

"So, what is this idea with Minnie you have?" Demetri asked, "I'm not tellin'!" Eli replies, "Why not!" Demetri questioned, "You're gonna tell Soomin, so the surprise won't be surprising." Eli assumed.

That's where the brothers were. Let's look at Soomin who was panicking on call with Moon.

"So he asked you out? Soomin this is so cute!" Moon squealed, she was not mad that Eli was her ex and Soomin was still interested in him. After all, Moon had another boyfriend anyway.

"I know! Thank you, but I don't know what to wear I'm freaking out!" Soomin pouts as she checked out every small thing in her closet.

"Like he's telling you, just wear something casual! I think that striped shirt with the dark green skirt looks nice." Moon points out. "These ones?" Soomin showed the two clothes, "Yeah!" Moon nods.

"Okay, if you say so." Soomin shrugged, setting the fabric on her bed as she put away everything else in her closet. "So, how do you feel about this date?" Moon questioned with a grin.

"I'm nervous." Soomin replies, "Because it's nice that he's changing, but I'm scared that he doesn't like me like...that anymore." Soomin mindlessly rants, Moon bursts out laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" Soomin's eyebrows furrowed. "Are you stupid? Do you see the way he looks at you in school?" Moon breathed out.

"No?" Soomin replied, "Geez." Moon mumbled, "What?" Soomin asked again. "Look, all Im saying is there's no reason for you to be nervous." Moon clarified.

"Easy for you to say." Soomin retorts, "You're the one who's dating the school's quarterback." She adds, "Well, our story was easy. He's easy, not me." Moon explained.

"What if I'm easy?!" Soomin gasped, "No! I'm not easy," She collapsed on her bed. "Who cares, Hawk still likes you, he always had." Moon says.

"You think so?" Soomin questioned, "I know so."

"Well, thanks Cupid." Soomin then admits, "I think I feel better now, not so nervous anymore." Soomin realizes. "Yup, call you later?" Moon offers, "Call, later." Soomin nods.

"You're taking us to a Walmart? Wow, who made this idea." Soomin jokes, walking into the grocery store. "Okay, I know this might seem off-putting. But trust!" Eli reassured.

"Well duh, what are we doing at a Walmart?" Soomin retorts, mindlessly following Eli towards the isles. She was questioning why they were at the arts and crafts isle.

"So, pick random paint colors." Eli told, while holding his basket and picking out shades of blue. "What are we painting?" Soomin questioned.

"Um, a ceramic bowl and plate. Is that okay? I was thinking we could paint stuff for each other..." Shit, Eli thought, maybe he was like Miguel's date plans.

Soomin's eye sparkled, "Eli!" She smiled, "What? Was it a bad idea? We can go ba—" "This is a great date already!" She gave him a side hug as she began to grab various paints.

"You should've told me, I have a hella ton of spare bottles my parents barely use nowadays." As you get older, you don't have much free time.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Eli replied, "And I would've went to Michael's but...I'm rolling on a budget." Eli said, "Are these quality paint?" He then questioned, pointing at the stuff in his basket.

"Eli, why don't we go to Michael's and then I'll pay?" Soomin offered, cringing a bit at the brand names. "Are you sure?" Eli asked. "Eli, I have money." Soomin assures. "And you have the ride."

"If you want to then..." Eli shrugged, placing back his paints. "See? Sometimes surprises don't have to be a thing." Soomin grins, taking his hand and walking to the exit.

Eli placed the basket back, before Soomin began to swing their hands. Eli smiled at the habit.

Now, at Michael's that's where Eli recognized the old mannerisms of Soomin in an art shop. She recommended specific brands and began to closely observe the colors. Purple, black, yellow, green, whites. Meanwhile Eli just chose blues.

"Is it okay if I get these paints?" Eli asked Soomin, showing the various shades. "Yeah, of course! No budget, this is just extra Christmas money." Soomin explains.

It was nice to see Soomin so happy, it made Eli smile a bit just looking at her.

"We can go back to my place to get brushes," Soomin offered, "That'd be great...I kinda just planned to buy the bowls and plates already and go with you to the store and buy everything else." Eli nervously admits, flustered as Soomin chuckles.

"It's the thought that counts!" She grinned.

"I'm ready with all my things, you?" She asked, "Yeah." Eli nods, hoping he wasn't going to mess up the stuff he would attempt to paint. It should be simple enough—for him to paint.

Soomin already had an idea, of course.

Eli was glad that Soomin wasn't picky, because in the inside he was a sensitive guy. And he wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and expected a lot of complaints for the first location he planned.

Now, after Eli agreed with basically anything Soomin wanted to do they were at her apartment. "Hi mom." Soomin waved to the woman on the couch. "Hi, dear." She waved, mindlessly looking at her then back at the television.

She then turned back when she realized who was behind her. "Eli?" She softly said, "Hi Mrs. Fields." Eli bowed slightly. "Sooya's friends with you again?" Chaewon stood up to give him a hug.

Whenever Eli used to visit with Demetri at her house, he knew how loving Soomin's parents were. Hence where she got that trait from.

"Are you here to hurt my daughter?!" Chaewon then assumed, "No! Mom!" Soomin stopped her as Eli stood still as a statue. "Sorry," Soomin said to him, "Told her about everything—up 'till now."

"Well, is he?" Chae still skeptically looked, "Yes. I'm sorry, Mrs. Fields, for what I've done in the past. But now we're in the same karate dojo, and we're trying to team up together and defeat the bigger problem." Eli explained everything.

"Hm." Chaewon nods, "So what are you doing privately with my daughter?" She then asked, the two blushed.

"Hm," Chaewon's gaze softened with a slight grin. "Okay, that's all I need to know. Unless you're staying here, I have leftover dinner for you, dear." Chaewon told Eli.

His ears perked up as Soomin began to went into the storage room to find the old painting gear. Some old palettes, brushes, that's it.

By the time she headed back to the kitchen she saw her mother rambling words to Eli as he chewed on kimchi. "You two are painting? Oh that's wonderful! Me and her father used to do that too back in our days! You better paint her something nice."

"I will." Eli nods, "Hi Minnie." He then waved to her, "Hey. Mom, you gonna keep him here or..?" She then chuckled at the sight.

"Oh, no, no, no! I'm not like my own mother. Here, keep this batch of Kimchi." Chaewon handed him a big reused container full of it. "Oh..." Eli said through a full mouth of food.

"Thanks." He gave a stare to Soomin, before she realized. Oh that's what I forgot!

"Well, food is nice here, I hope to eat dinner here again sometime soon." He teased. "Oh we hope too." Chaewon joked back, also mentioning Soomin.

She always understood her daughter's small crush on him back then, and was always convinced it never went away, even when he was hell on earth.

"Well, don't want to waste anymore time with you two. Just make sure she's back by...9:30!" Chaewon decided on the spot. "You got it, Mrs. Fields!" Eli nods, taking Soomin's hand and walking out the door with a kimchi container in his other one.

It was currently 5 PM.

"Bye mom!" Soomin waved, closing the door behind her. "I'm sorry if she was embarrassing." Soomin then whispered. "It's fine, nothing changes much with her." Eli jokes, "Acts the same with how I remember." He adds.

"Well, it should be time to paint then?" Soomin asked, "Could we buy some lunch?" Eli then thought. "Oh my god, yes." Soomin nods.

After a quick drive thru at In-N-Out, they were finally back at Eli's house, where they were supposed to originally be a long time ago.

"So..." Eli said as he put down the Michael's bag on his kitchen counter, he also grabbed the ceramic plates and bowls from the nearby cabinets.

"It's time to paint."

Eli looked at his phone on Pinterest, he downloaded it solely to get inspiration. An octopus and fishes, it should be simple enough.

Meanwhile Soomin just painted and painted without no mind of where she was going with it. All she thought of was Studio Ghibli.

This time it was genuine focus from the both of them, they both wanted each other to like their painting. And they planned on surprising each other with them, so they sat on opposite sides of the counter and put the bags in front to block them.

Meanwhile on the television Eli put on the recent episodes of Doctor Who's. "I thought you don't do this nerdy shit anymore?" Soomin questioned, "I want to go back to my old interests." Eli says.

"And look! There's a girl this time." Eli points, now that sparked up a big conversation discussing their hyper fixations with laughs and smiles.

"Do you still have those tattoos?" Soomin questioned, "The one you drew for me?" Eli asked, "I still have mine." Soomin adds. "I should draw one for you sometime later." Eli joked, "You can." Soomin shrugs, and Eli was a bit surprised.

"But yes, I do have it still." Eli admits, Soomin's eyes widened in happiness. "Really? I thought you'd cover it up!" Now Soomin was surprised. "No, I wouldn't do that, especially not to you." Eli says.

That midnight thought was clarified, now all they needed to do was kiss and they could date again. But they couldn't move too fast, both of them knew it. They both mentally agreed to take things slow.

The time passed, and now they were both finished with their arts. It was 7:30. "Wanna wait for these to dry?" Eli asked. "Yeah, but I think I can't stay long enough until they are dry." Soomin said.

"Um, hide it somewhere. Somewhere in these cabinets." Eli suggests, "You sure you won't look at it when I'm gone?" Soomin asked. "No? Because I'll be too busy thinking about you." Eli flirts.

"Charming." Soomin said, "Okay, face the TV while I put it in this empty cabinet!" She then ordered, Eli did as so and thought of what it might've looked like, and also thought about his reckless teases.

"Okay! You can put yours wherever now. I'm going to your couch so I guarantee you I'm not looking!" Soomin then announced, and did just as so.

Eli nods, then deciding to hide it near a nearby cabinet as well, one that he used to store his own stuff. "I'm done." Eli says quickly.

"What do we do now?" Soomin asked, "Go for a walk? And then I'll take you home?" Eli suggests. "Oh yeah, at the local park?" Soomin guesses. "Sure." Eli nods, "Pack your stuff." He then says.

Then it was the time to do clean up. Which also wasn't too long, because both of them were extreme perfectionists who kept everything in order.

The walk in the park wasn't too long either, for Eli checked the time on his phone. They had about thirty minutes left until Soomin had to go home. A late night walk was interesting as well, the weather was nice for the both of them and it was quiet.

As Soomin was rambling about Mitski, a dumpster on her right's lid flew open. Soomin jumped, and Eli wrapped his arm around her waist out of instinct.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" A young boy's head peeped out of the top. "Who are you?" Eli questioned, "More importantly, are you okay? Why are you in here?" Soomin walked closer to him and held out her hand.

The younger boy took it and hopped out, "Sorry...I smell really bad." He said. "I don't care, are you okay? Most kids your age don't do this for fun." Soomin wiped her hand on her pants.

"I..." He stammered, "Hiding from bullies?" Eli guessed, he knew this story all too well. "Um, yes. How'd you know?" He replied.

"I've had to hide in here once or twice, no biggie." Eli explained, Soomin's gaze softened at him. "Oh, you were bullied too?" He looked surprised, "Why'd they bully you? Your Mohawk looks so cool!"

"I'd rather not...talk about it." Eli said, "Oh, sorry." Kenny then apologized. "I'm Hawk." Eli introduced himself, "This is my girl, Soomin." Eli then said, and Soomin ignored the comment.

"I'm Kenny!" Kenny said, "You need a ride home?" Eli then asked. "Um...no I don't think so." Kenny responded. "Oh!" Soomin realized.

"If you need something to defend yourself with from the bullies. Me and El-Hawk do karate at this super cool dojo!" Soomin brings up, "Karate?" Kenny asked, "I don't think I could do it, I'm too scared and that's why they pick on me." Kenny mumbles.

"You'll have us in the same dojo as you. It's called Miyagi-Do." Eli spoke, searching it up on his phone and showing it to the kid. "Miyagi-Do..." Kenny repeats it to search it up later.

"We don't have any business cards on us. So I hope you can remember it if it's not too hard? Otherwise think of LaRusso Auto, and search it up and you'll probably see a mention of a karate dojo. Plus, it's free." Soomin ranted.

"Stay safe, kid." Eli awkwardly said, "I will. Thank you, I'll try and check it out!" Kenny nods, running the opposite direction. "Bye!" The two waved, and Kenny turned around and waved too.

Eli comments, "I know what that's like."

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

I didn't want to end it off so sad but—Kenny :( I hope I can develop some relationship with these three in later episodes.

otherwise, I hope this chapter was cute for yall. And if you think the texts were cringey—Eli has always been a nerd with Soomin, so it's the norm. And no Eli hate will be tolerated!! I'll probably show off their paintings in another chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...