The Chaos Of Heaven Came to h...

由 Hunter_Volkova

Kasory the Angel of Chaos Had Decide to Help Charlie With her Little Hotel Project! Of course helping the pri... 更多

Prologue
angel of justive and redemption
Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...
gardening
a missing soul
your Guardian Angel
technology Nerds
Azrael's Fear and Michael's Regret
Archangels preparation
Gabriel's Mission
not a chapter but an announcement
unexpected Twist of feeling
an Archangel and the V's
falling for Desire
a Deal of Mercy
the War Reveals the Reality of Heaven's Punishment
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p3
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p1
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p2
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p3
Hell's Own Archangel
Conflicted Views
The Archangel of Health God's Punishment
a late Valentine art
the Return of the Dame
Lucifer's Worries
Sickening Desires
giving up on you and Alastor Regret life
God's Little Scheme because they're bored
Satan and Michael comes to an agreement
[Not a Chapter] Character AI
Alastor's and Kasory's Deal
Haniel's Good news
[Reader Insert Story] The Crown Prince Of Heaven
incorrect Quotes art:)
another Loss of Wings
A Love from the Past
Character's Profile/Art 1
a Decision Lingers
A Breaking Bond and an Unbreakable one
characters Profile/Art 2
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact
it did not go as God Planned-
there will be a new start for us
[not a Chapter] Characters AI 2
give Author a Promp before Chapter 3 plot
11. platonic, Kasory and Michael
2/15. Platonic, Azrael and Metatron
Character's Profile/Art 3
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact (again and a bit of talk)
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI
11. Platonic, Kasory and Michael (2)
MorningStars Siblings Doodles
3. Platonic, Azrael, Kasory & Raguel
announcement a new Side Story/fic
Mama (early Upload)
Wait for me to Come Home
Changes from the Past
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI 2
Prince Charming's Wish
Returning to hell and God is loose ln earth
All Archangels Newest Bio
Who do you truly Yearn for?
I want to be Selfish
the Mystery of his Death

back to heaven

496 11 5
由 Hunter_Volkova

After a month of Staying at the Hotel, Kasory had tried to help around… The Garden was Getting Better and better…

But he know he’s not immune to Heaven’s Call…

“I’ll be returning to heaven in a few Days, Michael told me Father have something to talk to us about” Kasory announced.

“That’s great! That’s fine! Hope you have fun up there” Charlie Clap her hand together, Vaggie gave him a smile but it seems forced.

“Leaving Already My Dear? Well now who’s going to enjoy falling asleep to My Broadcast?” Alastor grin.

“Not… leaving, I mean yeah but I’ll be back”

“O! O! O! If you met that Hot Angel can You give him these!? You can read them if you want hehe~” Niffty Slap a whole File to His Hand… it’s heavy, Alastor’s Grin twitch “Relax Al… I wont open it in front of you” Kasory grin.

Alastor shook his head dismissively.

“just… if you need anything just call my name and I’ll be There for you Ok Princess?”

“Right…” Charlie look up at him.

Kasory Gave them one last smile before Disappearing… and appearing again in front of Heaven’s Gate

Taking a step to heaven… somehow felt like he’s returning to a place that supposed to be called hell…

‘I spend too much time In Hell’ He shook his head, Making the file disappear from his hand, He rather not being seen Holding that around-

He took a step into the Gate, Ignoring the stares he gets… too bright…

He open his wings and Flew…
°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“ayyy there it is the Chaos Bri-EW EW EW EW! What Is that on your neck?!?!” Adam Screech as he jumped back, Kasory touch the symbol on his neck “What?”

“YOU MADE A DEAL WITH A DEVIL?!” The DickMaster (Lmao) Screamed, Behind him Michael Smile stiffen and Pushed Adam away gently before running up to Kasory, Fear was written everywhere on Michael’s Face…

“Relax, It’s Charlie’s… No one else” Kasory huffed, Michael fear disappear but still shows Worry “Oh… Luci’s… Daughter” He muttered staring at the Symbol.

He look up to face Kasory who was Looking down at him “Sorry I didn’t mean to make you… Uh Uncomfortable It’s just a surprise” Michael step back with a nervous grin… suddenly Kasory was Impacted by someone.

He almost lost his balance “Seriously?~ I wont be so surprised Michael~ Kasory Tend to get attached to Pretty Things… just like how he Got attached to me~ right Honey~” Azrael Make a Kissing expression.

“you wish” Kasory Playfully Shoved him away…

“Sir…” Lute Glance at Adam “An archangel making a Deal with a Demon” She added in a low whisper.

Adam Gave Kasory a Disgusted look, Something Kasory is Used to… The angel decide to ignore the look…

“You guys making it sounds like it’s a big deal, I think it’s nice that Kasory trust someone To make a deal with them” Zadkiel chirps As he entered the room followed by Raguel and Raphael.

“YEA BUT NOT WITH A DEMON SPAWN!” Adam Shouted, Instead of At Kasory he Accidentally shout at Zadkiel who yelped and Jumped back “Ok Im sorry! Sorry I said anything!” Zadkiel immediately Apologize.

“i- no… No No it’s fine I didn’t mean to Scare you, You can say whatever you want we all love you” Adam Immediately answered.

“the Archangel of Chaos Making a Deal with The Princess Of Hell? Now That would be a Juicy Story~” Gabriel grin looking up from his book.

Kasory raise his shoulder And look away from the Other Archangels.

Michael notice the Fear And Lost in Kasory’s eyes… It remind him so much of The past… the day when he Realize Kasory was Just a child that day…

C

ries… he heard Cried… Heaven was a mess…

“GET THEM OUT OF THE CITY RUN PEOPLE RUN!” Lucifer Roared ordered to the Seraphims who Quickly Rushed all the angels and other ranked Heaven Born out of the city…

The Dominions and Power was the ones who stays behind… and so is the Archangels.

Another wave of Red Blast coming their Way, Michael Uses his Wing to cover himself but those unlucky enough got thrown Back…

When his wings move away He notice his twin brother laying on the ground, Clothes almost Burned… the building around them Were Rotting…

What kind of angel was God thinking to make?...

Michael Swipe his Wings away Before Launching forward toward the center…

“CHAOS BRINGER!” He called The Small Angel, Curling itself to a ball of cry, It cried and it cried and it cried… it was out of Control…

“STOP THIS NONSENSE THIS INSTANCE! YOU’RE DESTROYING THE CITY” Michael Ordered another wave attacked and his wings cover his body from it.

“ISNT THAT WHAT I WAS CREATED FOR?! TO DESTROY?! I’M JUST A MONSTER AFTER ALL!” the child Cried…

A Monster…

“CHAOS BRINGER! STOP THIS NONSENSE!” A Monster that doesn’t deserve a proper name…

A Disgrace of an angel…

“GET AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!” The Child cried burying his face to His knee

‘Im not letting your power get more out of control’ or ‘Im not leaving Without you’… Michael knew There are so many options… with so Many Conclusion…

“Chaos Bringer… We can go to father, Fix this together” He tried to Lower his Voice, He was speaking to a child… Not a monster… he was Speaking to a Child who had been hurt…

“leave me alone… leave me alone… Just kill me already… Let me die… Let me die…” the child sob, another Wave of attack… Michael Uses his wing for cover… he’s not good at this

Lucifer was the one that should’ve been the one doing the talking… Lucifer could easily win a child over… but… His Twin brother was unconscious…

“please… Im trying to Help…” Michael Whispered He was afraid… the child was afraid too… He offered a shaking hand… The child look up At the hand…

Children knows fear… The child turn to look at Michael’s Face…

Fear… disgust… Fear… Sorrow… Desperation…

The Child Didn’t take his hand… “Chaos Bringer… Please”

“No… no… no… you’re afraid of me, Stay Back… I don’t want help! Stay back!” The Child Swipe his hand away and Michael hiss…

He look at the back of his hand… The Glove were decaying and the eye were Closed… it was in pain… he was in pain, What is this child? Why did god create such a thing as an angel?!

“I am Afraid! I’m afraid that you’ll hurt More people, And you’ll hurt yourself! So please… Let me Help… You’re afraid too…” Michael Still Offered a hand again, Even if it’s in pain… he’s determine…

The child was Afraid… but His Shaking hand went to Accept Michael’s Hand…

So small… this was a child… Michael stare at the hand and he started to relaxed, The child… a Child… a Child…

This was no Monster…

The Wave around them slowly getting milder… And the child Eye went back to normal… the eyes around his wings disappear as he look up to Michael with that longing eyes…

“See… Everything will be ok” Michael whispered, There were fear in him… the child could strike… any moments… and He know the child could tell he’s afraid…

Before he wanted to say anything else he felt something wrong… he grab the Child by Forced and Pull the child behind him… right when an Angelic Spear Stabbed his Stomach…

The Power Angel who had thrown the Spear Gasp in fear… “Sir Michael!” it called

Michael gasp but no sound came out…

The child look up at him…

And It cried, The child cried the wave Came back… killing everyone around them…

Michael falls to the ground holding onto the spear that’s still Stabbing his stomach…

He gently Hold the child’s cheek “Kasory… Stand… down” He whispered, For once in Years… someone had called the child By a Name… A Real name…

And Soon everything went black for him…

He survive but whoever stab him had Got killed by Kasory’s Wave…

The Child Had been very jumpy… and Distance…

But then they had got along… he wont leave Michael side but he’s still somehow afraid of him…

Kasory would sometimes Have little Breakdowns and Tantrum as a child because he still haven’t been able to control his Power or emotions… and Michael would always been the one to Hold him until he calmed down… and He wouldn’t let Michael go…

He would clung to the Archangel even when he’s unconscious… and yet He still seems so distance…

Michael fear fades… his Disgust and Every bad emotions he ever have for the child disappear… He had Gotten Attach to The child as much as he got attached to the Other Archangels…

But something about Kasory was different, Just as different as Gabriel…

For Years Michael had gotten more scar from Kasory tantrum than Any Fight he ever gone through, The Stab wound of The Spear Still so visible even after all these years… and He know every time Kasory See it… Kasory would look Broken…

“there…” Michael Shows Kasory a mirror, the mark was hidden away, Kasory Smile “Thank you Michael" He muttered.

Michael Smile… The child he had Hold, He had swore to protect now had grown up… even taller than him… even open minded… even More Braver… this… this man in front of him is the child that once cried… That once Begging to be Listened, to be seen… to Be Anything but a Monster... To be Understood.

And no angel had seen it… But Lucifer and Raphael saw the child… Which made Michael saw him too… if Only Zadkiel was Created when Kasory was… Zadkiel would Never let Kasory go… but Zadkiel was Created 1400 years after Kasory…

“You’re Staring” Kasory stated, Michael Blink and Laugh nervously “Sorry I just…” He reach a hand forward, Kasory tense up when Michael’s hand gently hold his cheek and his thumb brush Kasory’s Cheek…

“That face… remind me of when you were little…” He hum, Kasory eye went wide before he chuckle and lean his Head to Michael’s Hand, He cupped Michael’s hand with his.

Kasory’s wing flutter “do you still think I’m that Child? That monster?”

“You’re no monster Kasory… Don’t let anyone word get to you like that” Michael lean forward… “What am I to you Michael?” Michael Pause…

What is Kasory to him? “It would be weird if we kiss right now if You See me as Your Son” Kasory Joked showing a Taunting Grin “Y O U” Michael Pinch his Cheek “Ow! Ow! Ow!” Kasory wings raise up in pain but he didn’t push Michael away

“You’re Not… I… I don’t know ok… Certainly not A Stranger to me! You’re… more than a friend… Or Subordinate… I care about you Kasy” Michael whisper.

“Would still be weird if we kiss” “YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME DOWN IN HELL IT’S CORRUPTION YOUR MIND!” Michael Roared Pinching his cheek even move, Kasory Kick his feet on the ground “OW OW OW! MICH~ IM JUST JOKING! OW!” Kasory Laughed

The door to Michael’s room Opened and Gabriel Raise a Brow “I Hope I didn’t interrupted something” He Muttered “Just Bonding, What’s up?” Michael let go of Kasory’s Cheek and made his way toward Gabriel “Sera Here to meet you”

“tell her I’m-” “Its fine, I need to meet Azrael anyway… Have fun in a boring meeting room” He put a hand on Michael’s shoulder before leaving.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“Oooo~ a friend of yours Wanted to give me This? What is it?” Azrael asked Leaning forward when Kasory placed a file on his desk, Azrael open the file there was a pile of paper and Book in it.

He pick up the book and open it… His Eyes went wide and He look up at Kasory who Raise a Brow smugly.

Azrael face became red “D-Do you know what W-Written in here?!” He Shuttered “No, But I know she made it and it’s about you” “K-Kasory… Your Friend is… uh… its nice of her giving the Warning tag but Holy Shit… Kasory Are you ok with this?!”

“you’re trying so hard to look disgusted but that Stupid grin and Sparkle in your eyes Gave out everything… after reading that you would need to Apologize to father for your sin” Kasory chuckle.

Azrael was already reading the Fanfic… he whistle “Damn She knows How to Make everything seems hot” “Azrael-” Kasory frown. “Tell your friend I appreciate it” the Archangel of Death Grinned.

“Father going to Punish you for this” “HEY YOU’RE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THESE STUFF! It's rude not to Read them” "Poor excuse Pervert"

“what are you two bickering about” Raguel Huffed as he entered the room.

“Kasory’s Friend Gave me quite an Interesting gift… speaking of Interesting~ Hey Raggy Baby How Flexible is Your Legs?” Azrael grinned with a raise brow

Kasory Face palmed, Raguel looks offended and Disgusted “WHAT?!” “Just Asking~ can you do a split? How far can they bent?” “ARE YOU TRYING TO TALK ME INTO SEX?! Because that’s not happening”

Azrael shrugged “Also what’s This gift?” Raguel walk toward them Kasory Immediately stand in front of the desk “I don’t think you want to see it Raguel! Why don’t I treat you to a coffee huh?” Kasory Asked nervously.

“…what are you trying to hide from me Kasy? I’m sure it’s not that bad”

“yeah Kasy, It’s not that Bad~” Azrael whistle as he pick up one of the paper, He Grinned “She’s Talented” He muttered.

“We haven’t catch up in a long time Raguel~ Why don’t I take you Somewhere… instead of Here?” Kasory put a hand to Raguel’s Shoulder.

“hey when are you going to let me fuck you?” “Azrael” Kasory Glared “Well maybe if you court me properly and Actually decide to Be serious in our relationship, that’s when” Raguel glared

Azrael pause for a moment “Aw… You know full well commitment to a relationship isn’t my thing” “well then you’ll need to find someone else to Sexually Bothered because I’m not interested Unless someone is actually committed to it” Raguel Huffed looking away annoyed.

Kasory felt like he’s being the third wheel right now- “and… Sorry Kasory I’m very busy but Maybe if I have a free time I’ll text you about it” “No problem!” Kasory laughed trying to hide his nervousness.

Raguel placed a File on Azrael’s desk “Get that done by the end of the week” He Points before leaving.

“so~ What did I Miss?” Kasory turn to look at the Archangel of Death “Nothing much, hey want to try this position? Seems fun” Azrael points at the Drawing and Show it to Kasory who Flinch and look away “Dear God No!” Kasory Turn away from the picture.

“come On Honey~ you know you want too~” “Azrael you’re disgusting” “Awww come on~” Azrael pout as he lower the picture and close the book.

“why not go ask Lute or something” “Excuse me What?” Azrael eye twitch “A little Bird told me you both have a little Friendly-rivalry Going on” Kasory Chuckle.

“There’s No way I’ll ever Touch That Excuse of a Woman! Bitch Got her head all stuck up in either Murder or that fat ass Adam” Azrael Glared “Wow calm down, Sorry I even said anything” Kasory Muttered, He forgot how much Azrael hates the Exorcist…

Azrael look away “Sorry… Always lose my temper about them” He muttered as he closed the book and Gathered the paper, He Snap his finger and made them disappear like they’re never there before…
°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Archangels always stand so close to god… and yet away from other creatures…

Being adored, being look up to, They always expected the best from the Archangels… issues between Heaven and Hell is too little for Archangels to Care… but the moment Kasory Had Been involved Hell had earn a curious eyes from the other Archangels…

But want it or not none of them can get involved into the drama… they’ll turn a blind eye over it all… Because that’s what They’re supposed to do… it’s not their job…

But Michael Heart Crushed every time Adam Talk proudly about how The Execution was… All of the Archangels are but they turn a blind eye…

They have done it for years…

But now that Kasory was Involved in the Crossfire… with that patch… Michael Wasn’t sure what he should do…

So he turn to the one person he hope for answer… His Father.

“You are conflicted my child” God Spoke up “I am, Father Why aren’t you stopping What is happening?” Michael asked “Because its not my place to”

“It is Obviously Your Place to do something like that! These are your creations Father” Michael Tried to keep his voice steady.

“they will figure everything by themselves, I do not need to be involved and so do you…”

“Yea Bitch, Stay out of it” Adam Grinned from where he’s sitting… “Arent you Archangels only Existed to sit still and look high, Might and Pretty For Big Daddy Over There” He Added.

Michael lips twitch “just so you know We archangels are the One who’s been saving your sorry ass when you’re alive bitch” Gabriel Snapped.

“Yeah I guess you’re right, but what do you guys actually do??”

“We guide Humanity in the realm of the living dumbass” that seems to be the Answer the First Human Want , He points at Gabriel Immediately “Exactly! So you don’t need to worry about the dead you guys already have your Hand full of those living Shits” he gesture before looking at Michael

“and if you decide to be involved in the Whole Heaven and Hell Drama… You might as well say Bye Bye to your precious Halo just like Your Twin Brother the one you shot down remember that? And Maybe that Chaos Bringer would fall One day too” Adan Grin wider taunting the Archangel even more

“YOU FUCKER!!”

“MICHAEL!” Gabriel Grabbed Michael before he Could Launch himself toward Adam, Lute immediately took out her spear and stand in front of her Commander in defense.

“UNGRATEFUL HUMANS”

“careful what you said Michael… your Father is watching” Lute Smirk.

Michael forced his rage down “Forgive me father… I had lost My Emotions” He muttered as he forced himself to relax in Gabriel’s hold.

“You can’t really be angry At me for it! That Chaos Bringer already made a deal with Lucifer’s Hell spawn! He’s bound to be falling anytime Soon, He’s probably is Fa-”

“Adam!” God Voice echoes through the room and Adam Immediately shut up…

Silence…

“Michael?” Gabriel glance down… Michael look up at him with a single strain of Tears in his eyes, He push Gabriel away Harshly and wipe the tear away.

“Forgive me, I need to head out Father” “Of course” God Gave him a nod, They watch as Michael leave the room, His steps were surprisingly light..

“Do you have to fucking say that?! You know How sensitive he is about Lucifer” Gabriel Scold “Hey im just messing around” Adam Shrug “sir… that was Uncalled for but It was Funny” Lute Chuckle “see the Bad bitch agreed with me”

“She agreed with you all the time” Gabriel Huffed.

Meanwhile...

Michael Ignore the Golden feathers that started to fall off his wings…

Lucifer… His sweet Little Brother… that Day was a Nightmare…

He had to shot him down… he had to… it was his job as an Archangel, No matter who it is he always had to turn his heart away from them when his duty calls…

It broke him When he saw His brother falls…

“Michael?”

Michael look up not far Kasory was Standing there…

Would he need to shoot him down too one day? Harming Lucifer was one thing… Harming Kasory was another…

Was his existence only to harm the ones he cared about?

Would One day Gabriel be Next?... Would one day he’ll need to shoot down all his Archangels?...

“your feathers are falling… What’s been on your mind?” Kasory asked.

Would One day he’ll have to Look away from All the memories with him just like how he did with Lucifer’s?

“Michael?”

Would one day he need to Lock away everything again?...

“Michael… you’re giving me That look again” Kasory Whispered, those words got Michael attention back to reality.

The Archangel in front of him step back with fear… “Kasy I… I didn’t mean to it’s…” “You’re still afraid of me” Kasory whispered, he sounds Broken and Betrayed…. “No… No Kasy it’s not that it’s just… I’m sorry I had… a lot in my mind” Michael sigh

Kasory stare at him before Looking around “Just don’t space out in public like that Michael… Something might’ve happened” “This is Heaven Kasory, what worse could happen?” Michael chuckle amuse “Oh right… sorry I spend too much time down there, It made me to be even on guard when I sleep…”

Michael Smile at him “Hey… are you free? Like… right now, are you free?” He asked, Kasory stare at him for a moment

“I guess so, Something You want to do?”

“yea… Let’s go Eat lunch, My treat”

Raphael's Design

Use He/Him, Bisexual

Rarely seen around because of How Busy he is in his Clinic and sometimes went down to earth Hospital to answer Prayers (for One's health)
Somehow still get enough rest than Raguel (lmao)

A sucker for Sweets

Would scold anyone even God, No one dare to cross the Doctor

Had asked more than once if he can go down to hell (Because he want to see How many injured sinner needs his help)nbut always get rejected.
Is the only Archangel who doesn't know about the Exorcist Extermination (Mostly because No one dared to Face his wrath when he realize it... They can deal with Zadkiel but... Raphael would Pull the plug without hesitation-)

He's not as Strong as Michael Or Azrael but He still could make those two Kneel in fear-

He doesn't fuck around when it comes to Someone's health... No matter if they're from Heaven, Hell or earth (Sadly They kept rejecting him to go to hell)

The head of the Medical Center in Heaven

Most things that happens between hell and heaven is Hidden away from him... No one brave enough to tell him anything... Not even Michael or God-

Actually very Kind Hearted and Dedicated to his job to keep every Existing Creature Alive and Safe...

Michael's And Lucifer's Younger Brother, He Lock Himself in his Clinic (And everyone out of his clinic) for 648 years After Witnessing Lucifer's fall... heaven had lost their Medical Center for 648 years because without Raphael everything Would fall apart in Any Hospital In Heaven- (no one wants that to happen again lol)

Painfully Honest, Criticism Is his Art Whenever you like it or not... But he said it so sweetly that it doesn't sound like one

A Sucker for Spicy and Bitter food (Surprisingly)

He Rarely flies But his wings are the same as Gabriel, Just more thicker.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...