𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

By SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... More

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 10

103 5 1
By SheWrites45

Waste my time- Essosa
❀❀❀
Zaliah pov.

His fucking sister?

I made out with his sister? Well if he's anything like her- no. I should've never made out with Florence from the get go. It was a mistake.

It happened that night that I had sex with Dr. rolands and I was feeling guilty and stupid because I didn't want it to happen. Florence found me crying on the roof top and well she comforted me and I told her what happened but made her swear she wasn't going to say anything.

Then I kissed her, She kissed me back then she pulled away.

I thought as I stared at the Pintrest board of ideas I have to present to my father. It's been a week after meeting Daisy and all I can think about his how Florence is Marcelo's sister. Although she didn't carry any of the traits. She had blonde hair, light green eyes, a soft rounded nose and overall she had a baby face.

Standing up I went down to my father's office. Lately Nico has been in his room probably texting his crush. We tend to have dinner together instead of with the family. Which is deeply frowned upon by mother. Even when we expressed to her that all we do is sit there and talk about Raven.

Like usual I barge into my father's office without knocking. This time it got back on me as I saw my mother in his lap and they were making out her back was bare as it was facing towards me. My hand flew to my eyes as I let out a small gag.

"I tell you to knock Zaliah" I turned my back towards them as I heard them rustling around. "I'll just come back in a couple of years!" I practically ran out the door. A hand caught my arm as I was going up the stairs. I finally opened my eyes to see Nico.

Letting out a breath of relief, I tried to shake the images from my head. "What's wrong with you? You look like you saw a ghost" Nico finished walking up as he followed me to my room. "Even worse. I think I just walked in on mom and dad" I admitted as I sat down at my desk.

Nico's nose scrunched up before he started laughing. Something started itching at me to laugh as I soon joined him. Nothing was funny but at the same time everything was funny as he hurled over holding his stomach. It was the kinda laugh that made your stomach muscles tighten. "Don't be surprised when we pop up with a sibling" Nico laughed out which made me immediately stop laughing.

"Oh that's my worst nightmare. If it's anything like Raven then I'm moving out" I added. Nico agreed with a slight nod before looking at my computer.

"What's that?" He came over to look at my pinterest board.

"My million dollar idea. How do you feel about male strippers at a casino?" I asked while I scrolled showing him my idea with the red lights luminating the whole boat.

"What if you do a mix?" Good idea. I turned my head looking at my brother. He was focused on the screen "Good idea kid. What do you think about having rooms? Not that many, maybe twenty rooms?"

He nodded. "You're only three years older. I'm not a kid." He started before looking back at my board. "That's a great idea. What kind of yacht?"

I shrugged my chest still feeling sore. I've been slowly getting back into training. The worst part of this is that my father is literally there to spot me for every single workout I do. Even running. Nico finds it funny but I find it annoying. Even though deep down I love it so much.

"I know zap shit about yachts. So dad will pick that out." There was a knock on my door, Dad stepped in with ruffled hair. He also had a permanent smile on his face. Disgusting.

Me and Nico exchanged a look. "Sorry about that, Zaliah. I hope you learned your lesson to knock" I rolled my eyes. "Let me hear your idea" He came on the opposite side of me as I clicked on the board.

"You made a social media board?"

Shaking my head I let out a slight chuckle. "Pinterest dad. Everyone use it"

So I showed him the pictures as I went down my idea. The yacht needs to have four solid floors. The first floor has the games and the pool and poker table. On the same floor we should have a bar to the side and in front of it possibly strippers. Not sure yet. I know that I want the vibe to be like a club but relaxing as there are different light up decorations everywhere.

On the second floor, I want there to be kitchen staff only. The kitchen that receives orders from our guests. On the third and fourth floor I want there to be ten rooms on each floor. Each room is a two bedroom with a nice bath and shower and a clear view of the water, but for those people who get seat sick there are rooms with no windows.

"So what do you think?" I finished off telling him my ideas. I turned to look at him slightly impressed.

"I think you have an amazing idea. Forward it to my email and we'll get started with it to me." I nodded trying not to smile from his approval.

When he left Nico was on my ass for being such a 'daddy's girl' Which I am not. At least not anymore. I just like his approval every now and then.

Later on that day Father came barging into my room. "Hey! I was in the middle of a nap" I groaned as he turned on the lights.

"The italians invited us to dinner tonight" Sleep suddenly vanished as I sat up.

"Don't tell me you agreed" He kept his mouth closed as he stared at me with a look in his eye that practically gave me the answer. "I still have two weeks" I know what they're going to propose. Literally.

He nodded. "I agree, which is why tonight is completely up to you" He was leaving it to me.

"Dad, I'm not marrying someone who hurt my family" I told him seriously. The corners of his lips tilted slightly.

"I know Zaliah which is why I have a offer for you" He came and sat at the edge of my bed.  "You're the only one I trust to give my company to, and It's all yours. If you marry into the Lombardi family I'll give you seventy percent of my company. I know how much family means to you. That way you can protect your family like you've always wanted to"

Shit well that's an offer I can't refuse. Father always knew growing up I wanted to be the boss of everything. Some call it control problems but I think it's one of the good elements to being a good leader. Having control.

I'll finally have control of something. I sure as hell don't have control over myself.

"Just think about it." He patted my knee. "We're leaving in three hours"

Three hours? Trying to calm myself down. The chances of him asking me to marry him is slim. I mean we almost killed each other.

Picking up my phone I dial the number of my only friend.

"Hey Zaliah... you called."

"Yea daisy loo-"

She interrupted me again "you called! Does that mean?"

"Yes I forgive you but I'm currently in a tough fucking pickle. " I then explained to her everything that just happened. "Now, I need help deciding what I'm going to wear," I told her as we switched to video call.

I had my phone setted up on the dresser in my closet. I showed her a silk short gown that had blace lace details on the chest area. "Hm.. Looks like lingerie. Next '' I agreed with a slight nod as I picked out a black corset off the shoulder top, with a black long skirt. The corset showed off my midriff. "Yes! Okay now what's the shoe situation?" Daisy asked as she had the camera propped up as she did her makeup. Apparently she has a date tonight.

I held up a black pair of Melissa posh sandlas. "Cute" Hanging up the phone I started getting ready as I promised Daisy I will send her a picture of me fully dressed. Starting with my hair first. I slicked my hair back putting it in a curly bun. Taking out some baby hairs I laid them down.

Moving on to my makeup my arm was still a bit shaky as I did a black eye liner look with slight glitter. Staring at my different lip choices I decided to just go with simple gloss.

Getting dressed was the worst part. Most of my clothes were before I gained weight. Some could say I gained weight in all the right places.. My ass and stomach. Most of it has to do with the different medications and my love for food.

The black skirt hugged me tightly around my hips. The corset black top fit me just perfectly. Slipping on my shoes I stared at my red painted toes. Maybe I should've painted them a different color to match.

"Zaliah! Hurry up" I heard my name being yelled from downstairs. He gave me three hours. Checking my phone. It's only been- Three hours.. Grabbing my favorite black Chanel clutch I make sure I have everything I need.

Almost forgetting my knives I walked back into my closet opening the second draw, revealing all my different hollisters and knives to match my outfit. I picked out a regular black lacy holster as I chose a regular black knife.

Last time I saw Marcelo he shot me. And now I have a really ugly scar above my heart. I got my bandages off as it healed into a thick freaking scar. Tonight it was on display. I was definitely not going to hide it and give him the satisfaction.

Walking downstairs I saw my mom and dad talking as she leaned on his chest. "Be safe. I wish I could go but Raven started getting sick and I need to-" he cut her off with a peck on the lips.

"It's okay Lid. We're parents now. It's what we do." He looked down at her like she was the only one in the world. My parents love each other so much it's sickening.

"Kid is present." I announced as I stepped down the last step catching both of my parents' attention.

"Go change."

"You look so beautiful!" They spoke at the same time. Mom slapped dad on the chest. "She looks really beautiful. Plus she's twenty." She reminded him as he grumbled.

"Where's Nico-" He slid down the railing of the stairs on cue as he threw an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm ready!" Cocking an eyebrow at his sudden giddiness I noticed mom and dad walking toward his office.

"Give me a minute! I have to make a um.. call!" His office door was slammed shut. Ew.

Nico slid into his coat pocket as he took out a flash shaking it in my face. "If it's whisky-"

"Tito's" he offered to me. Lord knows I'll need it. I opened the flask taking a swing as my face scrunched up. It went down burning but then dissolved into a cool sensation.

"Got some more of that? I'll need my own flask." Going up stairs I grabbed my red glitter flask, Nico had a whole bottle of Tito's which I side eyed him for. But it's okay because he filled my flask up.

"To a shitty night ahead of us" we clicked flasks as we both took a swing.

*

We had to go through security and freaking face recognition. Somehow it didn't detect my knife.

Stupid rights.

"Hello. I'm Rain." An older lady greeted us as we stepped into the house. There was nothing extraordinary about it. It's a regular looking mansion. She guided us to the living room as she offered to take our coats.

We politely declined.

We sat down in the living room sooner or later Marcelo walked into the room. He had a scowl on his beautiful yet ugly face. He was wearing a black button up with slacks. I didn't miss the silver chain that hung around his neck.

"Mr Baldnotti" He gave my father a curt nod as he did the same for Nico.  I could feel my father stiffen beside me as his eyes landed on me. I watched as his eyes trailed down to the scar on my chest. The tips of his lips curved.

"Zaliah." He gave me a slight nod.

"Marcelo. Cool place. A bit plain though." I frowned as I looked around. There was no evidence this place was actually lived in.

He gave a bitter smile "I'll be sure to decorate for the next time you come."

I nodded "that'll be appreciated. So what's for dinner? I'm starving."  He narrowed his eyes as he walked into the dinning room that had a long table.

He went to sit at the head as I sat down a couple seats beside Nico. The table slowly started filling up as Stefan and Toni showed up and some of my father's men. Along with Marcelo men.

The tables were filled and I suddenly felt anxious. Taking out my flask I poured some into my 'Mock tail' since father told me no when they offered tequila. Pouring in enough to taste the alcohol I twisted the lid back on as I stuffed it back into my coat.

"This shit sucks." Nico mumbled as he put alcohol in his glass. Taking a sip of my drink I felt the sudden relief of the burning sensation mixed with a fruity sweet taste.

"Yep. We're on the second course and I'm still hungry." They gave us little portions of appetizers.

"Fat ass." Nico chuckled, nudging me.

"Oh hush." I waved him off as I took another sip of my drink.

"As we're welcoming the Baldnotti's to our home. I want to also propose an offer." Marcelo stood up as the entire table quieted. Slumping down in my seat I finished off my drink.

Half of my flask is gone and I'm half drunk... like tipsy?

"I know our family have been rivals for years. I wish to change that. With that, I want your daughter's hand in marriage Mr. Baldinotti." Everyone turned to look at me.

Nico's hand slipped into mine under the table giving me a comforting squeeze . My father cleared his throat. "Decision is completely up to her. This is a conversation we can resume after dinner."

Marcelo smirked as he glanced at me. "Very well. Let's bring out the main entree." He called to the back of the kitchen as he took his seat.

The chefs came out with a rolling cart as they gave everyone full plates of pasta.

*

After dinner Marcelo requests it's just me. I calmed my dad's nerves telling him I can handle myself. Following Marcelo into his study he stayed ahead of me.

Opening the door I walked in, like I've said nothing personal around. Just a desk, fireplace and a couch with many bookshelves.

Walking in I plopped down on the coach. He came and took a seat at the edge of his desk facing me.

"So marriage. Was it the fact that I stabbed you that turned you on?" I wondered as I took out my flask.

His lips pressed into a line. "Hmm not quite. Maybe it's the nice piece of ass you carry."

My nose scrunched up. "What's in it for me?"

He shrugged "Whatever you want."

"I can already have everything I want. So let's just cut to the chase. Why do you want to marry me, after you almost fucking killed me." I motioned to the scar.

"Let's not forget the part where you almost killed me." He added as he swirled his whisky around.

Never mind the fact that he's hurt my brother. This could play in my favor. If I could get him to lower his guard then boom, kill him. Then I'll finally do what dad wanted me to.

And I'll be a happy widow.

"A contracted marriage. I get the alliance with your father. You get guaranteed safety for your little brother. I'm not stupid Zaliah. I know he means the most to you. Wouldn't it be tragic if he gets run off the road." Marcelo tilted his head.

I paused mid sip as I put my flask down. I can't let anything happen to Nico. I have to protect him the way I wished someone protected me. "Using family against me." I let out a low whistle "low blow."

Smirking as I remember his sweet little sister "Well if I'm going to do this, I hope you're as good a kisser as Florence." For a minute I watched the nonchalant expression he usually wears.

His eyebrows rose slightly amused. "Are you a virgin?"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked him his own question. He gave a look that said obviously not. "So why does it matter if I'm one or not?"

"I want a-" He started.

I interrupted him "I want a pure wife who is tight and non experienced so I can feel like I own her! It's okay for me to be dirty but she has to be all pure and obey everyyyy single thing I say! An should I say how fucking stupid that makes you sound." I laid back on the couch watching his angry expression.

Typical guy shit. Always wanting to be dominant and wanting everything perfect just for them.

He was quick but I was quicker getting off the coach. I was suddenly in front of him. He pulled out a gun aiming it at my head as my knife was pressed into the side of his temple.

"I'll marry you" I shrugged as I pressed the knife deeper as I felt the gun pressed deeper into my skin. "It'll be fun don't you thin-"

His fingers wrapped around my throat, slightly squeezing.  "You'll learn to speak to me with fucking respect."

"When you learn to do the same." I croaked out as he squeezed tighter. Dropping the knife from his temple. I quickly plunged it into his arm. He fell back in surprise. I took that as my cue.

Grabbing my purse I took my time walking out. "I'll send you the ring I want, fiancé!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 0 30
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
1.4K 75 35
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 '𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰�...
57.8K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
1.1K 34 21
a romance which ends in a sudden tragedy. - disclaimer : contains sexual context enjoy reading you horny fuckers 😼