The beginning of forever

By GL0005

Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the magnetic force on campus, effortlessly weaves intelligence, charm, and talent in... More

1 - Little Bear
2- True meaning
3 - Seed of affection
4 - Flavor of the month
5 - You saved me and then drowns me.
6 - More questions than answers.
7 - Composition
8 - Sister
9 - I'm going to do it!
10 - Locket
11 - Secret
12 - Flavor of Forever
13 - Break a million promises
14 - Plastic tulip
15 - I'll cut your life short
16 - Exam
17 - Pageant
18 - What you think I deserve.
19 - Do you feel that?
20 - Just a tease...
21 - You are my stupid
22 - Clingy
23 - Freedom
24 - No touching
25 - The Heir
26 - Sunflower
27 - England
28 - A proper kiss
29 - Farewell
30 - Thousand miles away
31- Right thing to say
32 - Sun and Moon
33 - New Friend
34 - Let her go
35 - It will always be you
36 - Option
37 - Breathe Becky!
38 - Patricia
39 - Changed Status 😅
40 - Goodbye Freen
41- A little longer
42 - Just a taste
43 - What do you wanna know?
44 - Just love, trust, and us
45 - Special Chapter 1 - Sick of You
46 - SC 2 - My Everything!
47 - SC 3 - Not those eyes!
48 - SC 4 - Nothing's gonna change my love for you
49 - SC - Surprise
1 - I miss you, though
2 - Forever Jewelries
3 - Monthsary
4 - Where is the boss?
5 - You cheated on our forever.
6 - No longer a secret
7 - Make me understand
8 - Extra love
9 - Girlfriend
10 - Divorce
11 - Five more minutes!
12 - Her favorites!
13 - BB
14 - Still Sore?
15 - Have me tonight
16 - I'll play nice
17 - I said no!
18 - Her home
19 - Diet!
20 - In love! 😍
21 - Let's make some babies
22 - Beautiful reality
23 - My darling Sam
24 - Nothing Less
26- NOT ME
27- Promises
NEW STORY!
28 - What if?
29 - Our own love story
30 - I can't believe it
31 - Hear me out
32 - Last Night
33 - An Angel
34 - My truth
36 - Scorching Hot
37 - You've got to be kidding me
37 - Lunch surprise
38 - Another sunrise
39 - Growing together
40 - I'm home
41 - Take the wheel
Question
42 - A treacherous maze
43 - Something is wrong
44 - ICU
Fan Meet
45 - The plan
45 - Becky's wife
46 - A big thank you
47- Good Dada!
48 - So scared.
50 - Forever!
Special Chapter - Almost anniversary

25- Rainbows and Butterflies

1.4K 46 7
By GL0005

Book 2: So, this is Forever

25- Rainbows and Butterflies

The morning unfolded with the sun delicately painting warm hues across the sky, announcing the dawn of a new day for Becky and Freen. As the initial light gracefully streamed through the curtains, the couple roused from their tranquil slumber, finding solace in the embrace of each other's arms.

Freen, still heavy-eyed with sleep, cast a gaze upon Becky, who was already awake, her fingers gently tracing patterns on her back. "Good morning, Baby," Becky whispered, planting a tender kiss on her wife's lips.

"Morning, my love," Freen responded with a sleepy smile, stretching languidly.

Becky delicately traced a finger along Freen's jawline, "You are beautiful even when you're sleeping."

Freen's eyes sparkled with affection as she pulled Becky closer, relishing the tender moments of the morning. "And you're the most beautiful sight to wake up to," she murmured.

As they luxuriated in the intimacy of the morning, they heard Zea's voice from afar, maybe in the hallway. "Mommy, Dada! I'm home!"

Freen yawned and playfully said, "I think that calls for a cup of coffee."

Becky chuckled, "Absolutely. Let's welcome our daughter. I'm sure Irin is here too."

The couple, wrapped in the warmth of their love, made their way to greet Zea, the joy of a new day further amplified by the presence of their beloved daughter. The sounds of laughter and the aroma of coffee filled the air, creating a harmonious symphony that resonated through their home.

Zea, the embodiment of boundless energy, burst into the house with infectious enthusiasm. "Mommy! Dada!" she exclaimed, hurling herself into the open arms of Becky and Freen.

Becky and Freen exchanged a warm glance, their hearts swelling with love for their vivacious daughter. "Good morning, sweetheart!" Becky greeted, showering Zea with affectionate kisses.

Freen playfully ruffled Zea's hair. "Did you have a good time at your Tita Irin's place?"

Zea nodded vigorously, her eyes gleaming. "Yes! I also enjoyed playing video games with Toto Noey last night!"

Becky and Freen exchanged a knowing look, directing their gaze at Irin, who skillfully evaded their silent inquiry.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Becky exclaimed, squeezing Zea in a tight embrace.

Freen grinned at Zea, "Toto Noey must have given you a tough competition in those video games, huh?"

Zea nodded enthusiastically, "Uh-huh! But I almost beat her once! Maybe next time, I'll win!"

Freen chuckled, "I have no doubt about that, my little champion. Now, how about we all have a delicious breakfast together?"

Zea's eyes lit up, "We already ate, but can I still have pancakes?"

Becky laughed, "Absolutely!

Freen gestured beside her sister and whispered, "So? Is Noey back in your heart or just in your pants?"

"Tsk! Freeen!" Irin gawked, shooting an embarrassed look at her sister, which only fueled Freen's laughter.

The laughter echoed in the cozy kitchen as the family settled around the table, sharing stories and enjoying a delightful breakfast. Pancakes adorned the plates, and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, creating an atmosphere of warmth and togetherness.

As they savored their meal, Zea excitedly recounted her adventures at Tita Irin's place, with animated gestures and laughter punctuating her tales. Becky and Freen listened with genuine joy, grateful for these moments of familial bliss.

After Zea had enjoyed her pancakes, she gracefully excused herself to prepare for her dance class.

The trio of adults continued to savor their time together, immersed in catching up. "So, you've already discussed the IVF?" inquired Irin, her curiosity tinged with genuine concern.

Freen and Becky exchanged a glance, the weighty topic evoking a mix of emotions. Freen took a thoughtful sip of her coffee before responding, "Yeah, I already told her, and we've discussed the details. It's a big decision, but we both feel ready to take the next step in expanding our family."

Irin nodded thoughtfully. "That's wonderful news! Zea is going to make an amazing big sister. Have you told her yet?"

Becky leaned into her wife's shoulder, a tender gesture of unity. "Not just yet. We plan to share the news once I'm already carrying, before any visible baby bump emerges."

Freen added, "We want to ensure that Zea experiences the excitement with us and not be disappointed if the IVF doesn't bring immediate success. Our hope is that she'll be overjoyed at the prospect of having a sibling, regardless of the timeline."

As Irin's smile reflected the shared understanding and support, she nodded affirmatively. "That sounds like a wonderful plan. Besides, I can already picture Zea as the coolest big sister ever."

Freen, acknowledging Irin's sentiment, added, "And, of course, we're grateful to have your support through this journey, Irin. It means a lot to us."

Irin's smile widened, expressing both warmth and genuine care. "Well, you're not alone in this, and I'll be there every step of the way."

The trio exchanged a collective glance, a silent acknowledgment of the bonds that transcended friendship and embraced a deeper sense of family.

Just as they delved into more heartfelt discussions, Zea returned, now dressed for her dance class. "Mommy, Dada, Tita Irin, I'm ready!"

Becky beamed, "Oh, my little one, you look so beautiful, sweetie."

Zea grinned proudly, "Can't help it, I'm my Mommy and Dada's daughter."

The room filled with laughter and a sense of shared joy as Zea twirled around, displaying her dance-ready attire. Freen and Becky exchanged a glance, silently marveling at the beautiful energy their daughter brought into their lives.

Freen ruffled Zea's hair affectionately. "Now, go rock that dance class!"

With a quick "Goodbye" and a promise to share the dance class stories later, Zea skipped out of the room, leaving behind a trail of infectious enthusiasm.

Freen, Becky, and Irin, now alone in the kitchen once more, exchanged smiles that spoke volumes. In the shared journey of life, filled with dreams and aspirations, they found strength and solace in the bonds that went beyond blood—a chosen family, bound by love and an unwavering commitment to support each other every step of the way.

__________________________

Freen and Becky found themselves indulging in a serene nail treatment at the salon, eagerly passing the time while their daughter attended her dance class. The ambiance within the shop exuded tranquility, complemented by the soft murmur of conversation and the pleasing aroma of nail polish.

As Becky glanced at her wife, she noticed Freen's usually animated expression replaced by a distant, blank stare. Concern etched Becky's features, and she gently called out, "Babe."

However, Freen didn't seem to respond. Her gaze remained fixed on something beyond the salon window, lost in her thoughts. Worried, Becky set down her phone and reached out, placing a comforting hand on Freen's.

"Hey," Becky whispered, her voice filled with both love and concern. "What's on your mind, baby? You seem a million miles away."

Freen blinked, as if returning from a deep reverie, and turned her attention to Becky. A faint smile crossed her lips, but there was a lingering depth in her eyes. "Sorry, babe. I guess I just got lost in my thoughts for a moment."

Becky squeezed Freen's hand gently. "You know you can share anything with me, right? What's going on in that brilliant mind of yours?"

Freen took a deep breath, appreciating Becky's support. "I was just thinking about Irin"

"And what about your sister?" Becky asked

Freen looked at her wife and kissed her on the cheek not minding the salon staff doing their magic on their toe nails that could witness her display of affection.

"I worry about her. What do you think of Noey being back in Irin's life?" Freen asked, her gaze searching for understanding.

Becky, taking a moment to ponder, responded, "It's... It's definitely something. I mean, people change, circumstances change. Irin and Noey share a long history, and sometimes, life has a way of bringing people back together."

Freen nodded, a thoughtful expression on her face. "True. It's just, you know. I love both of them, after all, Irin is my sister and Noey is my best friend. It was painful to see Irin so broken when Noey cheated on her. I don't think Irin can take another heartbreak from her. And I don't know if I can forgive Noey if she hurts my sister again. And if I can or will even try to stop Saint from beating the shit out of her."

Becky gently squeezed Freen's hand, offering silent support. "I understand, love. It's a complicated situation, and your concerns are valid. Irin's happiness is important, but not at the cost of her well-being. We need to be there for her, whatever decision she makes."

Freen sighed, appreciating Becky's understanding. "I just want what's best for Irin. I'm just not sure if it's my best friend."

Becky nodded, "Why don't you talk to Irin? To Noey or to both of them?"

"I don't know how. I've never been so good about love myself; it was a foreign concept before having you in my life. I wouldn't even know what to say, what to advise."

"Then don't advise, just let Irin know you're there for her no matter what," Becky suggested, her words carrying the warmth of unwavering support. "Sometimes, just knowing someone cares can make all the difference."

Freen smiled appreciatively, realizing the simplicity of Becky's wisdom. As they continued with their nail treatment, Freen found solace in the understanding and love shared between them, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead for their extended family.

Freen sighed, grateful for Becky's guidance. "I just hope I can find the right words. It's such a delicate situation, and I don't want to make things worse."

Becky, sensing Freen's hesitation, continued, "You don't have to have all the answers, my love. You'll find the right words because they'll come from your heart. Irin and Noey both mean a lot to you, and that authenticity will shine through"

The salon staff reluctantly signaled that they done and the couple just needs to wait for some time to dry of their polish.

"You always know what to say babe. Thank you." Freen leaned on Becky's shoulders, finding solace in her presence.

________________________

"I'm glad you're back, just so you know," Freen expressed as she clinked her beer bottle with Noey. They were savoring the ambiance of Chankimha's home bar after their afternoon double date with their girls.

"Thank you. That means a lot coming from you. I mean, after everything," Noey responded, a sense of gratitude in her tone.

"Yeah. About that," Freen reluctantly began.

"Yeah?" Noey responded, curiosity evident in her voice.

"Well, you know I hated you for hurting my sister, but I still love you as my best friend," Freen continued, her words carrying a mix of honesty and complexity.

"I... I know. Even before I left for California, you were there for me to send me off, no questions asked. And we're like this," Noey gestured with a nonchalant shrug, "like nothing happened."

"Uh huh," Freen softly acknowledged, recognizing the intricacies of their enduring friendship.

"And now, since I somewhat reconnected with Irin, you want to know what happened and what I'm really doing back in her life. Right?" Noey questioned, displaying a keen understanding of Freen's unspoken thoughts.

Freen smiled; her friend truly knew her well. She simply nodded, appreciating the directness and openness that had always defined their relationship.

Noey took a thoughtful sip of her beer before responding, "I get it, Freen. I owe you an explanation, and you deserve to know."

"I won't offer you any excuses because there's nothing reasonable enough to justify causing pain to Irin. But I will tell you what happened." Noey's tone carried a weight of responsibility and a commitment to transparency.

Noey took a moment to gather her thoughts, reflecting on the tumultuous events that shaped her past actions. "Irin and I faced challenges, especially during her demanding residency. I found myself constantly yearning for her attention, and the strain of our busy lives began to take its toll. Even during our planned dates, Irin, exhausted from her hospital duties, would often doze off between our conversations or throughout the entire duration of our time together. Regrettably, this fueled my self-absorbed thinking, clouding my judgment. I became consumed by my own emotions, oblivious to the destructive path I was heading down. Despite our struggles, the idea of cheating on her never crossed my mind."

Noey let out a heavy sigh, as if burdened by the weight of the past. "But one dreadful night, feeling alone and hurt after waiting for Irin at our supposed anniversary dinner, I sought solace in solitude and drowned my sorrows in a drink. It was at that same restaurant that Olivia, recognizing me, approached."

"The Olivia who was head over heels for you in our younger days?" Freen sought clarification, a hint of concern in her voice.

Noey nodded solemnly, her gaze fixed on the memories she was reliving. "Yes, that Olivia. We engaged in conversation, starting off casually and harmlessly. I couldn't deny that I was enjoying the attention she gave me on the very night I felt abandoned. And then it happened."

"After sharing laughter over a certain topic, she pulled me in for a kiss. I was taken aback, yes, but my fault was..." Noey paused, letting her shoulders drop like a defeated warrior, mirroring the way she felt. "I... I didn't respond. But, to be damned, I didn't push her away. Right there and then, I knew in my heart I betrayed the love of my life. I cheated on Irin," she softly punched the table in frustration.

"And of course, lucky as I am, that very moment, Irin arrived and saw us," Noey ended, shaking her head.

Noey's admission hung heavily in the air, the weight of regret palpable in the atmosphere. Freen listened with a mix of understanding and concern, her eyes reflecting both compassion and a desire for honesty.

"I was in a dark place, Freen," Noey continued, her voice tinged with remorse. "I felt neglected and hurt, and in that moment, Olivia provided a fleeting escape. It doesn't excuse what I did, but I want you to know the context. I betrayed Irin, and it's a mistake that haunts me to this day."

Noey took a deep breath, the weight of her actions evident on her shoulders. "After that night, guilt consumed me. Rather than facing the consequences or winning Irin back and telling her exactly what happened, or sharing my pain, I chose to leave, thinking it would spare her further heartache."

Freen sighed, absorbing the confession. "Noey, leaving didn't erase the hurt."

Noey nodded, a somber expression on her face. "I know, Freen. But now, I'm back because I want to make amends. I want to prove that I've changed, that I can be there for Irin in the way she deserves."

Freen nodded, absorbing Noey's words. "I want to believe you've changed, Noey. Irin deserves happiness, you both do, but I need to know that you won't repeat the same mistakes."

Noey looked sincere, meeting Freen's gaze. "I understand, Freen. I'm not the person I was before. I'm committed to learning from my past and being better. I won't let history repeat itself, especially when it comes to Irin."

Freen sighed, a mix of emotions swirling within her. "I hope you mean it, Noey. Irin's been through so much, and I can't bear to see her hurt again."

Noey reached out, placing a hand on Freen's. "I do mean it, Freen. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with Irin. I respect her feelings, and I won't push her into anything she's not comfortable with."

Freen smiled and nodded, looking right at her best friend who was pouring her heart out.

Noey shook her head in disbelief. "And, Freen, losing Irin felt so devastating; I learned a lesson the hard way."

"And what lesson was that?" Freen asked.

"That relationship... love... will never just be about rainbows and butterflies," Noey smiled. "I need to love her more on darker days, to choose her over and over again during our worst days. And that, my dear best friend, I'll strive to do... if she gives me another chance."

Freen leaned back, still processing the weight of Noey's revelation. "Irin's heart is fragile, and rebuilding trust won't happen overnight."

Noey exhaled deeply, a sense of determination in her eyes. "I know, Freen. I'm ready for whatever comes. I just want a chance to make things right with Irin, to show her the love and commitment she deserves."

Freen nodded, taking a sip of her beer, and a moment of thoughtful silence settled between them.

As the two engaged in their heartfelt conversation, unbeknownst to them, Becky and Irin were behind the door, overhearing everything.

When the silence ensued, Irin looked at her best friend, and Becky gave her a soft smile and a knowing nod.

Irin knocked softly, and Freen and Noey turned their attention to the door. "Let's go home?" Irin asked.

Noey immediately stood up and smiled at Irin, "Sure. Don't worry, I can still drive. I barely had one glass."

Freen also stood up, "Let us walk you to the door."

"No need, Freen. We know the way," Irin smiled as she walked toward her. She tiptoed and kissed Freen on the cheeks. "I love you, sister. Good night."

"I love you too, princess," Freen responded.

"Drive safe, Noey," Becky said, to which Noey nodded.

After their goodbyes, Irin and Noey walked in silence to Noey's car. She opened the door for Irin, a true gentleman.

Noey settled in the driver's seat, but before she started the engine, she cleared her throat, wanting to say something. "Irin, I just... I just wanted to say thank you for today. I had fun. Maybe we could do it again? Just us this time?"

"I had fun too." Irin shrugged and faced Noey. "Well, I guess we could do that," she smiled.

"Really?" Noey excitedly exclaimed like a kid and locked her eyes with Irin.

Irin chuckled. "Yes, really."

"Oh my! Thank you!" Noey hugged her without thinking. When realization struck, Noey immediately let go. "I'm sorry, Irin, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Irin noticed that even after letting her go, they were still so near to each other. She saw Noey looking at her lips and gulping. Irin still had that effect on this handsome girl in front of her. She smirked and pulled Noey into a kiss. Noey was shocked, but she couldn't let the moment pass, the moment where she could feel Irin's lips again, so she responded lovingly.

When their lips parted, Noey was still in disbelief. "T-thank you for the kiss." she blushed. "What was that for?"

Irin lovingly smiled. "You're welcome. Just giving you a moment of rainbows and butterflies."

Author's Note:

Just dropping a late update, now to celebrate the birthday of my very own "home." The title came straight from her own words after a particular conversation, and it sparked the idea for me to continue and wrap up this chapter. Hope you enjoy it. 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.6K 13
People said, if our life turned brighter each day with the person, the person might be our full-time and forever love. But what happened when rebecca...
360K 11.3K 40
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong & Freen Sarocha Chakimha Story
685K 25.8K 94
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...
123K 2.1K 22
Warning: Mature Content - explicit, highly detailed scenes - The road to being together is not so easy. Feelings, work, jealousy and sex, a whole ra...