AAKHIR PYAAR HOGAYA

By anjaaniwrites

four girls with different dreams and different likes.. bound by friendship and determination to stay together... More

Aayat and Asim
LYKA AND SATHYA
ADITI AND SATHVIK
SAMAIRA AND ISHAAN
GUESTS!!!! AARNA AND AARAV
chapter 1: JUST US
chapter 2: Aayat's fate
chapter 3: meet cute? or not?
chapter 4: woof at first sight
CHAPTER 5: not nice to meet you~!
CHAPTER 6: hitched forever
CHAPTER 7: not a beautiful coincidence
CHAPTER 8: heart to heart
CHAPTER 9: no way in the hell
CHAPTER 10: the deep color
CHAPTER 11: the beginning of a new life.
CHAPTER 12: respect but no love
chapter 13: ill-fated to be with you
CHAPTER 14: forever with you, near or far.
CHAPTER 15: limited arguments and more agreements
CHAPTER 16: overstepping the boundaries
CHAPTER 17: future full of good mornings
UPDATEEE!!!!
CHAPTER 18: soft heart inside a tough body
CHAPTER 19: surprisingly tolerable
CHAPTER 20: a ray of sunshine through the dark clouds
CHAPTER 21: i guess i am falling for you.
CHAPTER 22: the gathering
CHAPTER 23: A token of genuine feeling
CHAPTER 24: one step closer
CHAPTER 25: safe place.
CHAPTER 26: together towards your goal
CHAPTER 27: comfort in your embrace
CHAPTER 28: your smile makes me smile too
CHAPTER 29: a step towards confession
NOTE
CHAPTER 30: unraveling the past
CHAPTER 31: syncing of two hearts, like the beats of music
CHAPTER 32: the journey of love
CHAPTER 33: matching with you
CHAPTER 34: the best reward
Note
CHAPTER 35: the separation
SURPRISEE!!
NOTEE ABOUT THE NEW BOOK!
CHAPTER 36: the hateful encounter
CHAPTER 37: I will make it right
CHAPTER 38: claim my rights
CHAPTER 39: Meant to be yours
CHAPTER 40: the painful truth
CHAPTER 41: I can't afford to lose you
CHAPTER 42: The awaited confession: AMANAT
CHAPTER 43: the awaited confession: AMANAT 2
CHAPTER 44: be mine- ADVIK
CHAPTER 45: The distance hurts but is inevitable
CHAPTER 46: hello room-mate!
CHAPTER 47: Back to normal but with love
CHAPTER 48: under the same roof
CHAPTER 49: The first wish
CHAPTER 50: friends/family
CHAPTER 51: cute little sneaky stuff
CHAPTER 52: D-DAY: dreams as well as love
CHAPTER 53: the confrontation
CHAPTER 55: The Reunion
CHAPTER 56: Deja vu
CHAPTER 57: the gathering 2.0
CHAPTER 58: Unspoken emotions
CHAPTER 59: You are my destination
CHAPTER 60: Together at last
EPILOGUE
Congratulations!!!

CHAPTER 54: happily ever after, with you

495 44 13
By anjaaniwrites

HEYY GUYSS!!

SO THIS IS FINALLY THE ABSOLUTE END OF AMANAT! 

I WANTED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER TO RESTART LYTHYA AND ALSO, I THINK A LITTLE BIT OF
MAGIC IN THEIR ENDING WAS NECESSARY SO UHH HERE WE ARE..!

AMANAT HAS BEEN SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL FOR ME AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW THAT THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE ANYMORE UPDATES WITH THEM AS THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, BUT AS THEY SAY, EVERYTHING HAS AN END TO IT, THEY HAD TO END AS WELL. 
BUT OF COURSE, THEIR STORY WON'T

LET'S HOPE FOR THEIR STORY TO CONTINUE IN THEIR FICTIONAL WORLD LOL. IK IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE BUT WHO CARES WHEN WE ALL ARE DELULU PEOPLE

OK SO UHH I THINK I NEED TO STOP BLABBERING.

KEEP SUPPORTING AND PLSS TAKE SOME TIME TO VOTE ON ALL THE CHAPTERS! FOLLOW IF YOU'RE LIKING WHAT I WRITE AND I MIGHT WRITE MORE BOOKS IN FUTURE AS WELL..!

LOVE YA'LL!

HAPPIE READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

AAYAT'S POV:

I can't believe that I've spent an year with this man sleeping beside me like a baby. yes, you're right, its been one year since we got married and it has been nothing less than magical. I still remember how timid and afraid I used to feel during the initial days of our marriage. And the fact that he had told me not to expect from him as a husband in matter of love, had made it even more difficult for me. Bust as they say, if you're stars are meant to align and the destiny has bound you together, no force in this nature is capable of separating it.

People say they fall in love at first sight, or either they walk towards love with each and every gesture and action shown towards them. But our case was slightly different. The moment we discovered that we had been promised to each other, maybe at that very moment we had a connection between ourselves, not love, but a connection that told us we were going towards somewhere where we actually belonged. And even though that connection was there, we eventually made it stronger by putting efforts unknowingly and it grew to become love that we had between us. 

It was just like a tree. It initially starts as a seed and with constant care and nutrients from soil and elements like water, sunlight and others helps it develop into a strong tree. Ours was the same case. We already had that seed of connection between us which was sowed by our elders, and by his care, my determination and elders' support, we had this beautiful tree of love with flowers of romance blooming on it. 

I still remember his face when I saw him on the night of our wedding. It was cold and stiff like an ice-berg. His posture was rigid as if he was talking to someone about a deal. But his eyes had that uncertainty in them. There was mix of emotions, guilt, concern, responsibility and so much more. But now that I look at him, he is that man who smiles often with a soft face and sometimes teases. I am not complaining tho. I like it when he teases me hehe. His eyes had love in them and they looked the shiniest when he looked at me. I loved it whenever he looked at me as if I was his whole world. 

I was caressing his cheek lightly with my fingers and my face held a slight smile and my eyes were filled with love for him. He was my entire world now, and I knew I would want to wake up beside him on all of our anniversaries in the future. I forwarded my face near his forehead and gently pecked it. I moved back to my place and continued staring at his face when he suddenly spoke, startling me.

ASIM: I know I am handsome noori, but I never thought you would stare at me like a creep when I am asleep.

AAYAT: well yeah, you're handsome and all mine so I can stare at you. And how dare you call me a creep huh?

He opened his eyes and looked at me with so much of love, but he changed his expression to a teasing one when he suddenly hovered over me.

ASIM: don't you think I deserve a punishment for calling you a creep?

AAYAT: ohh sure. How about you sleep on the couch for the whole of next week?

ASIM: huh? but those books of yours had a total different meaning of punishment.

Colour drained from my face and I was completely pale now. I felt my hands shivering when he gazed intensely at me. Where the hell did he find my books?

AAYAT: where the hell did you find my books?

ASIM: well, that's for me to know. But tell me, you like reading such books huh? *smirk*

AAYAT: w-well I-I m-mean w-why n-not. L-Like t-there is s-so m-much m-more in t-those b-books.

He leaned closer to my face and started pecking my cheek continuously.

ASIM: like?

AAYAT: the story, the characters, both the main and the supportive. They all have their own stories, own lives, own interests, own priorities. They have the things that they like, things they do not like. Sometimes we find a few characters with whom we can relate but sometimes completely new ones who leave us in shock. Every book is a new experience. Every book gives you a new lesson. Every book tells you of a new story. Some of them might be the imagination of the author, and some of them might be from their experiences. Some of them might be based on their expectations, the things they want to happen to them and some of them might be based on the things they never wanted to happen with them or anyone else for that matter. A book is so much more than a book. Whenever I read a book, I live a new life. I live like a new person. I live in a new and entirely different environment. It's us readers' way of experiencing new things. With all the books I've read, I've lived so many lifes.

I looked into his eyes and found them staring at mine so intensely.

ASIM: so? which part of the books you've read you want to turn it into reality?

AAYAT: I don't really remember but there are many. Why do you ask?

ASIM: I want to turn all your fantasies into reality. May it be marriage on a beach or late night snacks together in the kitchen. I want to fulfill all your wishes and live every fictional scenario you have in your mind, with you.

I looked at him with tears filled in my eyes. I have always been a girl who dreams of everything that couldn't be real. I knew reality is completely different from what we read in books and I had decided that what I read would be confined to my brain and the pages of that book. I never expected them to turn into reality because I knew that expectations could lead only to heartbreak. But right now, by looking at his face, I could tell that I could expect anything from him and he wouldn't think twice before fulfilling my wishes. 

AAYAT: I love you, aman. Thank you so much for loving me back.

His eyes softened and he leaned in to touch his forehead with mine.

AMAN: I love you too, noori. Thank you for not giving up on me. I do not know what I would've done without you.

I couldn't control anymore and lifted my head a little to capture his lips in a kiss to which he responded within a faction of a second. It was a short kiss but it was enough to convey our feelings to each other. We pulled out only to attach our foreheads again.

ASIM: happy anniversary, wifey.

I chuckled a little and replied him with a huge smile on my face.

AAYAT: happy anniversay, shohar.

ASIM: well, you know, I can still fulfill your fantasies. Which was your favorite book? Twisted lov-

I immediately placed my palm on his mouth to stop him from speaking. I was embarrassed enough after he'd read my books. I didn't the courage for this now.

AAYAT: it's late! get up now! ammi must be waiting.

ASIM: wait give me a kiss atleast!

AAYAT: I gave you one just now.

ASIM: that wasn't long enough..!!

AAYAT: stop whining like a kid and get ready..!!

I ran out of our room and I could hear him whining in the background. Such a baby. My baby.

Well, we were in aligarh right now. The place which propelled us to get closer to each other was this and it couldn't be any better if we celebrate our anniversary here. I came down the stairs only to witness what a havoc the whole house had become. Ammi was shouting at everyone while people were running around everywhere with tensed looks on their faces.

ALIYA: ouchh sorry- bhabhi its you!

AAYAT: why? did you want it to be someone else?

ALIYA: no ways! the way you control bhai, only you can control ammi. She's not letting us breather since sunrise. Please help us. You're are last hope.

ZAIN: yes aayat, only you can save us from badi maa's wrath.

REHMAT: stop whining like kids you both! its just a little work.

ZAIN: pata nahi kis chudail se shaadi karli maine.

(I don't know to which witch did I get married with.)

REHMAT: agar itni buri lagti hu toh batado sabko. Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumhaare saath rehne ka.

(if you hate me so much then go tell everyone. I don't have any wish to live with you either.)

ZAIN: shit yaar, yeh toh naaraz hogayi. Arre baby you got angry, I was just kidding you know, to make the mood lighter.

(shit, she got upset.)

REHMAT: yeah sure. Now keep cracking your jokes. I would love to leave.

ZAIN: nooo wifeyy listen to mee!! I was just joking-

Bhai ran behind di to convince her. They were such a cute couple. Always lively.

ALIYA: I can't believe both my brothers are wrapped around fingers of two women, tchtchtch.

AAYAT: yeah sure, as if you won't wrap anyone around your fingers. By the way, I heard ammi likes a guy for you. *teasing*

She blushed immensely and ran away from there being embarrassed.

ALIYA: bhabi, aap bhi na..!

(bhabi, stop it.)

AMMI: aayat! oh my god you still aren't ready?! and where's that lazy husband of yours?

ASIM: here ammi.

He spoke from behind me. He had taken a bath and was all ready, he smelled really nice whenever he took a bath. Maybe it was because of his body wash.

AMMI: I can't believe you guys are so chilled out..! come on we have guests coming to the resort! you guys should hurry up-

ASIM: ammi ammi, my sweet ammi. It's still morning and the party starts at 7 pm at evening. You need to calm down. Everything's going to be fine, don't worry.

She calmed down a little and left to look over the preparations.

AAYAT: you look handsome you know.

ASIM: well, yes I know. But you are more beautiful.

AAYAT: when will you stop flirting with me?

ASIM: never..! you like it when I flirt with you. don't even try to lie.

AAYAT: maybe.

We both giggled a little and left to help the others with the preparations.

TIME SKIP

AT THE RESORT.

The resort was buzzing with laughter and loud voices of people interacting with each other. We were surrounded by people all around us. Many people were invited, all our relatives, his business partners, my friends- wait.. where the hell are they??

ADITI: aayattttttttttt!! myy babyyy you look soooo beautiful! marry me instead.

SAMAIRA: back out bish, I booked her before you.

AARNA: guys she's married.

ADITI: so??

SATHVIK: soo peanut, spare her for her husband. You have me don't you?? get married to me.

ADITI: I am dating you, isn't that enough? you want marriage now?

SATHVIK: *shocked* does that mean you won't get married with me?? what about my siblings they love you?

ADITI: aish such a dramatic ass.

SATHVIK: how could you tell that-

ISHAAN: geez so noisy. Aren't we so much more better, foxy?

SAMAIRA: they're cute you dumbass. All you do is flirt with me. Have we ever had those playful bickering between us?

ISHAAN: huh? we were fighting all the time before we started dating. Wasn't that enough?

AAYAT: STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW! damn you people are so noisy. Where's my soulmate? She's the only one who can calm me down. You shitheads can only bicker around like kids. 

They all looked at me, pretending to be offended.

ADITI: alright, I am hurt now. How could you speak to us like that?

SAMAIRA: I know right!! you have changed after marriage. 

AARNA: only we three are there together. tchtchtch.

ASIM: hey guys, would you mind if I have my wife back for some time?

SATHVIK: woah bro meet us too! come on I missed you so much.

ASIM: no thanks, no hugs. Stay away! only aayat has the right to hug me.

SATHVIK: *pout* so rude.

We all laughed looking at them. Well, this is how they were. My husband all distant but sathvik loved to annoy him. No matter how much aman tried to pretend he didn't like him, we all knew he had a soft spot for him. Always guiding him whenever he needed help. Well, all our men had warmed up with each other and we were like a one big group of happy people. Well, except one. Sathya. He was still gloomy and smiled too less. He would drown in his work most of the time and we all knew the reason behind it. 

He was devastated ever since lyka had left for her further studies and it was clearly visible. Well, I was very angry at him initially but then later on, seeing his condition, I felt bad for him. And no matter how much lythya had tried to pretend that she was over him, I could sense it in my bones that she wasn't. She landed in bangalore today morning and is going to continue her studies here with the internship project her institute has allotted her with. 

ASIM: let's go somewhere private. I need some alone time with my wife. These people feel like they're going to eat me.

AAYAT: well, as much as I would love that,  I still have to meet lyka. You can have me all you want after I spend some time with her. By the way, how's he?

ASIM: broken as always. Also, the design firm that he's started recently has been blooming so a lot of work related to it. He seems busy tho.

AAYAT: I hope both of them will be happy with whatever their future has for them.

ASIM: true.

LYKA: soulmatee!!!!!!!!

ASIM: *sigh* well, that's my call I guess. I can't have all to myself before this party ends, can I?

AAYAT: By the looks of it, yeah I don't think so.

ASIM: *groans* I hate these parties.

AAYAT: I hate them too..!

Lyka came running towards and engulfed me in a tight hug.

LYKA: i missed you soo much! I finally feel like I am home.

AAYAT: I missed you too..! so much.

ASIM: alright, you guys have your time. Sadly, I will have to return to my business partners.

LYKA: anyways you are gonna have her with you all your life.

ASIM: well, that's the only reason I am sparing her a few moments with you.

LYKA: rude.

ASIM: used to it.

ZOYA: aayat?

Okay, now that doesn't look good. Why is she here? And if she's here, why speaking to me?

AAYAT: ohh, hi.

ZOYA: umm, congrats. I am happy for you both.

AAYAT: ughh, thank you.

ZOYA: and I wanted to apologize for my behaviour back then. I shouldn't have done that. By the way, meet my fiance. Ahmed.

AAYAT: ohh, you're engaged. I am really happy for you.

Ok, now I was genuinely happy. Both because she was engaged and found her happiness, and also because I didn't have to worry now.

ASIM: congrats to the both of you.

AHMED: thank you. Ok now, you guys enjoy, we'll have to leave.

AAYAT: sure, bye.

LYKA: ok now, leave her for me. You go ahead.

ASIM: geez chill. I am going.

With that, he left the both of us alone and walked towards his business partners while the both of us sat and chatted for hours together. I saw sathya's shocked face from the corner of my eyes when he noticed her, but he didn't have enough courage to approach. Anyways,  I guess, everything takes time. 

TIME SKIP

AT NIGHT.

Right now, I was in the same room that he had booked on the night that he had confessed to me. Everything seemed so magical here. The air of aligarh had a different feel to it. Everything felt so special and extra here. I was again standing in the balcony with my body inclined at the railing when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist.

ASIM: nostalgia, wifey?

AAYAT: yess, hubby.

ASIM: I can't believe it has been one year.

AAYAT: me too, everything still feels so new.

He held my shoulder and turned me around to face him which I gladly did. He held face in both his hands and pecked my forehead.

ASIM: I can't tell you how happy and lucky I am to have you as my wife, aayat. You turned my dark life into the one full of light, your light.

AAYAT: I wouldn't have liked to light up anyone else's life, aman. You are what I've needed all my life.

ASIM: I can't wait to grow old with you.

AAYAT: *chuckle* me too.

ASIM: I am going to tell our kids how we fell in love. After marriage. And how it was equally dreamy and even better than love marriages.

AAYAT: yeah sure. 

ASIM: but for that, we need to have kids you know.

I gulped looking at his face and he started leaning in. He captured my lips in a slow yet passionate kiss. We were thanking each other for being in our lives and it held a promise. A promise to never give up on each other. A promise to always re unite. A promise to also love. A promise to never let go. A promise, to remain amanat forver.

He slowly parted away and placed his forehead on mine while breathing heavily.

ASIM: nothing without your consent-

AAYAT: I am ready.

Well, not for kids, but I was ready for him tho.

ASIM: W-What?

AAYAT: I am ready asim, I want to be yours in all ways. Make me yours, please.

He placed a loving kiss on my forehead and lifted in my bridal style before heading inside the bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and kissed my forehead once again.

ASIM: I love you aayat, so damn much.

AAYAT: I love you too, aman.

And that night, we both become one. My life was finally complete. I had my parents who loved me a lot. I had my in laws who supported me in everything. I had zain bhai, rehmat bhabi and aliya who were like my true siblings. My friends who are no less than a family. And finally, my husband, my aman. He was the most important possession of mine. I am so glad that I chose to accept this proposal that day. I am glad that I chose not to give up on him. I am so glad that he chose to put efforts. I am so glad that we both were ready to do anything to make each other feel loved.

Because we were incomplete without each other. He was my aman and I was his noori, and for this entire world, we were AMANAT.

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~!

I GOT REALLY REALLY EMOTIONAL WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. AMANAT HAS ALWAYS FELT SO MUCH MORE PERSONAL TO ME AND I'VE GIVEN THIS CHAPTER EVERYTHING I'VE IMAGINED AS A GREAT ENDING!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND KEEP SUPPORTING!

LOVE YA'LL!

BBYE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
1.6K 227 28
♡First Book of {Miracles in the Dark} Series♡ Can be read as a Standalone too. This is a BxB book. Started- 17 Mar 2024, Sunday When two men who hap...
770K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
863K 37.1K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...