Her Redemption

By hArl3writess

Katherine is a cunning girl who uses her charm and wit to manipulate those around her, all in pursuit of powe... More

aesthetics & A/N
1 | Pilot
2 | Twin
3 | Truama
4 | New girl
5 | Threats
6 | Playing boys
7 | The incident
8 | Cravings
9 | Brutal honesty
11 | The tape
12 | Denial
13 | Limits
14 | Murder
15 | Car drive
16 | Tension
17 | The truth
18 | - S
19 | Corruption
20 | A lesson
21 | Episode
22 | Favourite person
23 | Dressed in death
24 | Whipped
25 | Stripped from innocence
26 | Oblivion
27 | Spooked
28 | Victim
29 | Halloween Party
30 | Arrested
31 | unmaSked
32 | Betrayal
33 | Surprises

10 | Are you threatening me?

196 14 1
By hArl3writess

katherine blackthorn

The school day is nearly over. Right now it's lunch and after that, there's a soccer match. The entire school is missing the last lesson to attend.

Currently, me and Ellie are finding a place to sit in the yard. All the benches are taken.

"Fuck sake," Ellie groaned, whining like a child, "I just want to sit down and eat. That's all I want, is it that fucking hard!?".

I laugh, shaking my head. "We could go back in and try to find a seat in the cafeteria."

"No," Ellie said, looking in a direction, "We can sit out here."

"But there aren't any tables," I protest, staring at her like she's dumb.

Ellie smiles at me, nodding her head in a direction. My eyes follow, landing on the table where Rome and his group sits.

"Pft! Am I fuck going there," I argue.

"Don't be a bore," Ellie giggles, "Are you scared?".
I laugh, "No. I just don't fucking like them." I was referring to Bella.

"You don't have to like them, Katherine. You just have to sit there and cope with them." She tried to persuade me, "Come on! Please. I'm hungry."

"So am I," I blurted out, allowing Ellie to practically start dragging me over there. All of their eyes avert to me and Ellie, giving us confused looks.

"You don't mind if we join you, do you? There aren't any spare tables," Ellie said with a smile.

Everyone nods except Bella, who keeps staring at me with murderous eyes. I couldn't help but notice the cut on her lips which makes a satisfied smirk creep onto my lips.

"I love your new accessory," I start, referring to the cut, "Almost makes you look half decent. Let me punch you some more."

Bella rolls her eyes, "I don't want you here. Either of you."

Me and Ellie sit down; I'm in-between Rome and Amber, whilst Ellie sits opposite me, between Fletcher and Scarlet whilst Bella and Darius sit on the table.

"What are you doing? I said I didn't want you here," Bella yelled, causing a scene.

"Don't start, Bella. Just leave them alone," Fletcher grumbles, "Your a fucking headache."

She looks at Fletcher with her mouth gaped open, surprised by Fletcher's insult.

Me and Ellie are smirking at each other, amusement playing with us. Everyone chuckles at the pair bickering back and forth until Rome says, "Can you both shut the fuck up, please? Ellie and Katherine are trying to eat."

I send a thankful smile towards his way until the sound of Bella laughing draws my attention, "What's so funny?".

"You," She bites the inside of her cheek, obviously hesitating to say something. She's biting it back, over thinking the consequences.

My eyebrow jerks up, wanting her to say it. But she manages to maintain it.

Good. She needs to learn how to shut her filfthy fucking gob up.

Stupid little bitch.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I smile innocently, rolling my eyes as she scoffs dramatically loudly. I started eating my food which was some fries.

We all talked about random shit, sharing some laughs and jokes with each other. Bella was stubborn and didn't participate.

She was trying to make people feel bad for her. She wanted us to leave so she went in a mood with everyone, obviously wanting her own way.

But nobody even cared.

"Are you boys ready for your match?" I asked Rome, Fletcher and Darius. All of their eyes train on me, making me slightly uncomfortable.

I wanted to look down, but I needed to maintain my dominance. They needed to know that they didn't intimidate me.

"Yes," All of them say in sync.

"Will you be there?" Rome asked from besides me, everyone listening in.

Plead dancing in his eyes has compelled me. It's his eyes that are capturing. Not his body, not his status, nor his appearance. It's his eyes.

"Yes," I nod, staring at him with a smile before I'm slapped by reality. I'm turning my head to look at Ellie, "We both will."

"Huh," She bums back in response, my eyes hardening. "Yes! We both will."

"We better start going anyways," Darius chimes in, rising from his seat and swinging his backpack on his shoulders, "Coach wants us to warm up early."

"Oh fuck yeah," Rome mutters, dragging his hands down his face in stress.

He was obviously thinking the worst of this match. He was tense, alarmed. Anxiety corrupts him and his thoughts.

"Hey," I say softly, drawing his attention, "You'll be fine."

He sends me a smile, rising from his seat to catch up with Darius and Fletcher who send glances at each other. "I'll be looking for you on the bleachers, Kat."

A smirk is crawling on his lips, running away to catch up with the other boys.

I shake my head, chuckling.

As I'm looking down, I notice Rome's phone left behind. I gasp, picking it up to show to the other girls.

"He left his phone," I announced.

"Then you should give it back to him," Scarlet says with a wink, "He looked kind of worried about the game. Maybe you should encourage him?".

Ellie and Amber smirks, knowing what Scarlet is trying to do which makes me roll my eyes.

"Maybe I should go give it back to him," Bella said, attempting to snatch the phone out of my hand.

"No," I clasp the phone tightly to my chest, "I'm fully capable of doing that myself."

Bella whines, rolling her eyes like a complete child. Whilst I rise from my chair and start gathering my belongings.

"Save me a seat," I said to the girls before walking away, my destination was to the boys locker room.

I'm walking through the halls of RedCrest High, smiling at a few people I speak to. Until I'm in the p.e corridor, arriving at the boy lockers room.

I'm standing outside it, deciding whether to go in or not. Until I've gathered the confidence, I hesitantly opened the door, walking inside.

The strong smell of cologne and sweat hits me, almost making me gag because of it. It was too much to handle.

As I'm stepping further inside, I start to hear sounds. My heels are clicking against the floor, I'm trying to be as quiet as I can be.

Until I reach a corner where the sounds are coming from. I steady my breath as I peer my head around the corner, my breath slightly hitching at the sight.

Fletcher has pinned another boy to the wall with his tongue down his throat.

I thought Fletcher was straight, considering all I hear about him is that he treats girls like sex toys before leaving them.

"Fuck," I heared the boy moan into Fletchers mouth. Fletcher's hand snakes around his throat, slightly putting pressure on his Adam's apple.

My heart was pounding, so I stepped back. Averting my eyes from Fletcher's private space. Since I wasn't looking behind me, my back bumped into something, making a loud noise.

I gasp, spinning around to see a hockey stick fall to the floor with a thud.

"Hello?" I hear Fletcher's voice call out, making my heart race pump with adrenaline.

Before I know it, my feet are starting to run towards the exit, as I hear footsteps behind me with Fletcher's voice demanding for a response.

I was consumed in the moment, not looking where I was going since I bumped into something hard that was blocking the exit.

"Fuck!" I hissed in pain, jolting back.

"Katherine?" Rome voice alarms my ears. I looked up, seeing he was something that was blocking the entrance. "Sorry."

I shake my head, "Don't worry about it. I shouldn't be in here anyways."

I was trying to get away eagerly. But luck wasn't my bitch today.

Fletcher's voice comes to an abrupt start, "Yeah, you shouldn't."

My pulse was jumping increasingly whilst my heart was dropping. I glimpsed behind me to see Fletcher standing behind me, glaring at me with temptation.

"Fuck," I mumble.

"What are you doing in here anyways?" Rome asks. My eyes were devouring the sight of him, Completely consuming him.

He had on a red coloured t-shirt which looked like blood; It had some black stripes on the short sleeves, and the school logo above his heart. He had on black shorts with some red stripes to finish the outfit.

His hair was messy and the veins travelling from his hands to arms were bulging through his skin, making my mouth water.

"You left your phone," I said, handing his phone.
His eyes fell to the device and they lit up, "Thank you. I thought I lost it."

We share a smile, the presence of Fletcher disappearing until he ruined it. "Katherine, could I speak to you for a minute." It was more like a demand.

"Sure," I replied, steadying my breath. Rome gave Fletcher a questionable look.

Fletcher clasped his hands around my wrist, dragging me away with pain coursing through my skin.

I was being held against my will. I was being assaulted. I was being hurt, and I did not like it one fucking bit.

Once Fletcher dragged me out of the boys locker room, I ripped my wrist away from his harsh grasp.
A red mark was in-printed on my skin.

"What the fuck, Fletcher!" I snarled, staring at him with rage. "Unless you want your secret safe with me, I advise you to never do that again."

Fletcher's stare hardens, "You weren't supposed to see that."

"Well I did," I shrug, "So what?".

He steps closer, challenging me. "If I learn that you've told anyone about this, I will fucking kill you."

He's threatening us! Don't let him get away with that. My other half was screaming at me.

"Are you threatening me, Fletcher?" I asked, my arms crossing against my stomach as I looked up at the six foot boy.

"You're leaving me no other choice," Fletcher glares, his eyes burning with anger and fear.

"That's really fucking bold," I laugh, shaking my head with amusement. I wanted to play with him a little bit, wanting to tell him who has the upper hand. "Which one do you prefer more? Pussy, or dick?".

He was managing to maintain everything in him to not murder me on the spot. And I found it...amusing.

"Stop," He ordered with pleading eyes.

"Your threats are nothing but empty to me, Fletcher." I say with a smile, "So don't try to fucking do it again. Understood?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 171 27
🔞 | Check tags for more info. 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮...
99 25 14
Hey Yall! This is my first ever story in a public platform, so please bare with me.... It knows your secrets, and it will use them against you. It w...
294 139 10
Katherine's life has just being a mixture of the good, bad and the ugly. Thinking her life would be any better by not falling in love with any guy�...
567 36 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...