Fists and Fangs | bxb

By glitchlover

"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, t... More

Disclaimer
Timeline
Prologue
Character Aesthetics
1. Call of hate
2. The meet-hate
3. Disappointments
4. Mate things
5. Realization
6. Sentiments
8. Yes, no, maybe so
9. Attack on vampire
10. Consequences
11. Tailing
Characters
A/N: Character change
12. Lessons
13. Amnesia
14. Anger
Alarion and Avyugh: A compilation
15. Mate pulls
16. Promised revenge
17. Up and about
18. Squad Z
19. All the cards on the table
20. Attempts were made
21. Confusions
22. Vairak
23. Blushing statements
24. Consequences
25. Nectar sweet
26. Coaxing
27. Bombing
28. Past
29. Detours
30. Brothers
Part II
31. Empty hands
32. Preparation
33. Restart
34. Rekindle affections
35. Burning fingers and burning hair
36. Massacres
37. Decisions
38. Driving force
39. Alarion: The Riot

7. Friends and bonds

440 22 5
By glitchlover

It had been two days since Avyugh politely told Alarion to fuck off.

The vampire had complied and left him alone, but not before keeping tabs on his mate. He put his flying skills to good use.

It was day three of 'fuck-off' and Alarion had called all of his vampire/werewolf friends, a witch or two among them. He had decided to reveal that he had found his mate for different reasons, but he wanted to tell his parents first.

"Don't tell me it's expulsion this time," Viridian, Alarion's father looked at his mate, Lyris.

They were sitting in Viridian's office, waiting for Alarion to grace them with his presence.

"I don't understand how you could be so fine with your son being expelled." Lyris commented, raising a brow at his husband.

They were the kings of all the supernatural, but they never look it. They never wear expensive attire until they're forced to, which doesn't end well for a lot of people, but they were the strongest supernaturals out there, and Viridian, one of Alarion's parents was a hybrid--half a vampire and half a werewolf.

They made quite the pair.

"I'm never too worried about him, he's sane for most part," Viridian muttered, glancing at the papers piled up in front of him.

Lyris rolled his eyes.

"Sorry for making you wait, I was getting hungry," Alarion spoke, barging inside the office with a blood bag in hand.

He had two more in his other hand.

"How hungry are you really?" Viridian stood up from his desk and joined his mate on the couch.

Alarion activated a button on the wall that made sure the office was secure from outside ears in all aspects.

"This seems serious," Lyris crossed his arms over his chest, leaning into his mate.

Alarion looked at his parents with a certain fondness.

"I found my mate." Alarion blurted.

Viridian grinned, and looked at his mate who was wearing a scowl on his face. "Two thousand bucks, mate."

Lyris groaned, but smiled his son. "So? Who is it?"

Alarion looked at his parents with a frown. "Aren't you surprised?"

Both of his parents shook their heads.

"No. There's someone for everyone, Rion." Lyris smiled. "You were worried for nothing."

Alarion smiled, and slowly it turned to a grin, and then a grimace. "I hear a 'but' in that sentence." Viridian nodded his head, telling his son to continue.

"Well, he's human." Alarion drawled. "And I don't like him, and he doesn't seem to be a big fan of mine."

Viridian snorted. "You'll say that now."

Lyris nodded. "I agree. Rion, he's your mate, don't say bullshit like I don't like him. You'll find yourself falling faster, brace yourself. It's your mate after all."

Alarion nodded.

He'd come to learn that, but he wasn't ready to live it yet. He'd accept his mate in his own terms and give him the required space.

"And Rion?" Viridian spoke, making his son look up from his thought process. "Always look out for your mate."

Lyris smiled.

"Yes, always look out for your mate."

--

"You called us all here for what?" Klyden lazily looked up from the diwan he was draped over in Alarion's room.

"Yes, what's up?" Miles asked, taking another sip of wine from his twin, Trey's, glass.

Miles and Trey were the sons of Alarion's parents' close friends--Lingaa and Kingsley, who were one of the kingdom's finest warriors. They were born shortly after Alarion was found.

"Got more candy?" Pierre, asked, raiding Alarion's closet.

Pierre was the first cousin of Miles and Trey, since their father Lingaa and Pierre's father, Rama, were siblings.

Alarion was about to reply when he heard a loud snore.

Kenji.

"The fuck, we just got here wake up," Klyden threw popcorn at Kenji.

Kenji was Tolen's, Alarion's parents' close friend and chief advisor's, adopted son. He was a witch, like his father.

Pierre rolled his eyes and pinched Renji's nose, making the latter wake up with a start. Kenji muttered something under his breath, and soon, Klyden's popcorn was being dumped all over Pierre.

Pierre growled at Kenji, his werewolf side shining through.

"That's enough," Trey intervened.

He and Miles were also werewolves.

Miles sneakily grabbed Trey's wine glass from where he left it.

Miles and Trey were fraternal twins. They had jet black hair, but Miles had light green eyes, unlike Trey who had brown eyes. The boys were equally tall and hefty, and often fought about who was stronger.

Pierre was on the lanky side with his auburn hair and grey eyes.

Kenji and Klyden had similar features. They both had brown hair and blue eyes, but Kenji was pale unlike Klyden who was tan.

Then there was Alarion, with his raven hair and grey eyes. He was tall and had muscle, but not as bulky as the twins. He was the only vampire out of the rowdy bunch and he stood out, since he had a good dressing sense.

"Guys," Alarion interrupted. "I have something important to tell you."

Pierre and Kenji stopped fighting all eyes were now on Alarion.

Alarion wanted to just say it, and not beat around the bush, but he liked to rile up his friends.

"I'm a hybrid." He deadpanned, deciding to pull a leg.

No one said anything for a couple of seconds. Alarion seemed to be having fun with that.

"Dude," Miles began in a soft tone. "H-how? Are you alright?"

Pierre looked at Alarion with a suspicious glance.

Klyden wouldn't believe the shit coming out of Alarion's mouth even if the world falls on him. He just watched his friends being idiots.

"I'm fine, physical, but I can't stomach blood anymore." Alarion sighed, acting seamlessly.

"What?" Trey asked wide-eyed and turned to Kenji. "Dude, scan him."

Kenji rolled his eyes.

"He's spouting utter nonsense, he's fine."

Alarion couldn't contain his laugh, as he looked at Miles and Trey.

"What the fuck man?" Miles punched him hard in the gut, followed by an annoyed looking Trey.

"Ow," Alarion hunched over, falling down on his bed still chuckling.

"But really, what's up?" Pierre asked, munching on something.

Alarion looked at the boys around his room, waiting for him to say what he brought them to say. He sighed smiling. He knew he could trust them. They grew up together after all.

"I found my mate." Alarion stated.

"About time," Kenji clapped Alarion on the back.

A chorus of 'congrats' echoed around the same.

"Is it that Harry guy?" Miles asked.

Trey frowned. "Who is the hairy guy?"

Pierre smacked Trey on the head. " It's Harry, dumbass. Rion's human friend."

Trey nodded in realization.

Alarion sighed and shook his head. "No, it isn't Harry. It's a guy from school. He's human."

Kenji chuckled. "Wow. Good luck."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Alarion laughed.

"Yeah dude, good luck explaining to a human that vampires exist." Trey chuckled. "Dude's gonna freak out, then Rion would say 'I can prove it.' Man would go stand under the sun and glitter."

All the guys burst into a laugh.

"Yeah man, don't sit next to him in Biology and make weird faces. He's gonna think he smells terrible." Pierre continued.

"Fuck off," Alarion threw a pillow at him. "I'm not Edward Cullen."

"Yes you're one of him." Klyden joked.

Alarion spoke after they all sobered up. "I actually need your help."

"We're listening," Kenji nodded.

"Can you all attend school? I think he isn't safe." Alarion let his words hang in the air.

"It's gonna cost you." Miles spoke first. "Your flight. I want it."

Kenji nodded. "Yes, I'd like that limited edition watch of yours."

"Your burgundy jacket for me. That one that you have in your showcase." Pierre threw in.

"All your merchs." Trey fist pumped Kenji.

Alarion turned to look at Klyden who smirked. "Lay it on me."

"Are you sure?" Klyden smirked.

Alarion nodded and Klyden offered his deal.

"Help me with a thing."

--

Breaking and entering past all the advanced tech.

"You want what?!" Alarion hissed.

The boys were standing outside Ben's mansion. Apparently Ben was one of Klyden's fling who stole his favourite vintage anime poster when Klyden broke things off with him.

"You have five minutes." Klyden declared. "Oh and no using any tech."

Alarion looked at his cousin as if he grew two heads. "What the fuck Klyden? A fucking anime po-"

"Your time starts now." Klyden stated, watching his analog.

Alarion cursed under his breath and jumped over the mansion walls. He made it inside Ben's mansion, but the doors were locked, and none of the windows were open.

Alarion spent a minute picking the lock to the first floor balcony.

The mansion was dark.

He carefully treaded so as to not alert any system.

He slowly peeked inside every room to find Ben's bedroom and found one on his fifth attempt. Ben was sleeping soundly inside his room, sprawled out on the bed.

Alarion's eyes searched for the poster around the dark room and he finally found it, right above Ben's bed. He'd have to cross Ben to take it.

He didn't give a shit if he woke Ben up.

So he climbed on top of the sleeping dude and tore the poster off the wall.

"Mhmm," Ben turned around in his sleep and hugged Alarion's ankle.

"Fuck," Alarion whispered, slowly losing his balance.

He caught hold of the headboard right before he fell down, waking the boy up.

Alarion slowly wiggled his ankle out Ben's hold and decided to walk to the balcony through which he entered.

"All for a fucking poster. Disgusting," Alarion grunted, jumping outside the balcony.

He was running to the compound wall behind which his friends were waiting.

He threw the poster on Klyden's face once he was outside.

Klyden gasped at his poster.

"Renji could've done it. With a snap of his fingers." Alarion muttered.

Klyden smiled evily. "But I wanted you to do it."

Alarion huffed, but smiled slowly.

"Whatever. See you all at school tomorrow."

The boys all groaned.

Alarion smirked.

High school is going to be entertaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.9K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
870K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
13.4K 686 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
25.3K 661 21
bxb "do you want me to stop?" Leo says, making my entire body shake. I try and make some words come out of my mouth but nothing's happening. My breat...