Territory [COMPLETE]

By mariahleerosa

Darcy Meadows loves guys. She loves sex, a lot. Even more than sex she likes to strip from her clothes and bu... More

HELLO
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I GH T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
E P I L O G U E
B T W

E L E V E N

22.3K 599 82
By mariahleerosa

Dr. Jake is hot. His dirty blonde hair is styled to the side, his tattoos show through his white long sleeve shirt, and his blue eyes make me melt. Dane sits beside me as Dr. Jake pulls out an ultrasound machine. He squirts a bright pink gel on my stomach. He moves the machine wand, explains what's happening to the baby this month (which would be the second month), and prints pictures. But looking over the pictures he freezes.

"Is something wrong?" Dane asks, an eyebrow raised. I look at my mate worriedly. If something is wrong with my baby I won't be able to handle it. Jake shakes his head clear.

"No," he draws out. "But it seems there's a surprise." I stretch my neck to see what he's looking at. Dane smiles.

"Do you mean surprise like twins?" He asks. I nearly faint at the idea. Twins? What the hell would I do with twins? "Please tell me we're having twins."

Jake shakes his head. "Triplets." My eyes roll to the back of my head.

➖✖➖

"Darcy?" Little fingers poke at me. "Cici! Wake up!" My eyes open to blonde hair and big blue eyes. Harmony is looking down at me. "Just Dane said to watch you. But I'm bored so I decided to wake you instead." I chuckle at her.

"Hon, where's Dane?" I ask her. She shrugs before plopping onto the chair beside the bed. I will never get over how soft this bed is. "Can you get me some water?" She nods and moves over to the mini fridge Dane insisted be installed last month. Mony hands me the cold water. In an instant I chug half the bottle. The door bursts open. Dane comes running in.

"I came as fast as I could feel you awake," he smiles. "Damn, you okay?" Mony tsks the man for cursing before leaving. Unique waits in the hallway for my sister. I turn to Dane.

"I'm fine. I guess I was shocked," I shrug, looking down at the water bottle. Dane's sadness ripples through my body. I know he wants me to be happy about triplets, but how can I when I'm not sure I'm ready for one baby? I knew exactly what would happen when Dane and I mated, I just didn't expect it this quick. Being mated is bliss, until reality hits you like a bunch of bricks straight to the face.

"Darcy," Dane starts. "Please don't be like this. Think positively, we're having three little bundles of joy. We don't need to pick just one name, but three! We aren't doing this alone, baby girl. The whole pack wants to help." I look up at Dane in horror.

"They know?" I screech. Dane nods solemnly. My head falls. Now I have to be happy about this. When the whole pack finds out about something they're like bunnies bouncing around preparing for it. My gaze drops to my stomach, a small bump catching my attention. I'm so dumb, I thought I was just bloated.

"Calm down, baby. Everything will be just fine. Talk to me, what's got you so scared?" Dane asks, looking right into my eyes. Tears fill my eyes.

"My parents where horrible, Dane. I'm going to end up like them. My children are going to have a bad mom. I want them to have the best, and that's not me. You'll see, and once you do I won't blame you for wanting to leave me," I sob, throwing my arms around him. Fat tears runs down my face onto Dane's shirt. He holds me close to him.

"Baby girl, I don't remember your parents. But I know that we don't reflect our parents. They help mold us, we don't become them. If you want to be a great mom you will become a great mom. I just happened to have great parents."

"My past here, with all the boys who've seen me the way you see me, they aren't going to be happy about this. Ian-."

"Who the fuck is Ian?" Dane snarls. I sniffle.

"He was a very big fan of mine," I say. "He always told me he wished I was his mate, how he loved me-."

Dane grips my wet face. "Mine. You are mine. No man can rip you from me. I love you and I will do anything for you." My hand smooths down the hairs on his head that are spiked up.

"I know, baby. I'm all yours, forever," I whisper. He leans in to kiss me but I block his lips from mine using my hand. "I love you, but I haven't brushed my teeth in a while." He frowns.

"Baby girl I don't care," he smirks. My hand is ripped away and his lips are on mine. My arms move to wrap around his neck, his hands dropping to my hips. He moves away. "You know, if the door wasn't unlocked and I wasn't still scared you might pass out I would take you right here." I slap his arm.

"Dane Thorn, you bad boy," I scowl with a shake of my fingers. Dane rolls his eyes at me. Suddenly I'm in the air. "You dïck!" My arms flail before finding his neck again. I nearly died, dumbass almost killed me.

I'm taken down stairs to the living room. Wolves bow down to us as we pass. Urg, no bowing. That's weird. Mony and Unique play around, and Dane's parents sit on the couch I'm set on. Lilac grins at me. "Oh Darcy dear! You're looking better. Congratulations on the triplets! It's very rare that you find out you're having multiples this early, but Doctor Jake has a good eye. And a great jaw line." Lilac and I share a laugh. Chris rolls his eyes.

"I swear we only hired him because of his looks," Chris tells me, leaning over his wife so he can speak to me. "But don't tell Dane. He'll go crazy." I chuckle and give Chris a firm nod. Dane plops himself onto the couch beside me.

"I called you down here because since we're having triplets I want to discuss babysitting arrangements. Mom, I would like you to have main control over this, since you have the experience with raising children. When Darcy and I are away you will be in charge of the children. Dad, you'll help. For once let Mom take lead. Okay, meeting over." I'm picked up again. I give the couple a shrug as Dane leaves with me in his arms. We stop in his office. A dirty idea pops in my head.

"Dane?" He turns to me. "Have you ever wanted to fuck me against the wall of this room?" His eyes grow darker. Since I'm sitting cross legged on the couch he stalks over to me.

"Why would you ask such a question, Darcy?" He groans. My hand reaches out to stop him. Only it lands on his crotch. With a wicked smile I palm his erection. "Darcy, if you don't stop-."

"What?" I purr standing up from the couch. My hand falls from his crotch. "You'll punish me? Because back girls need punishment. Right?" My eyelashes flutter. Suddenly I'm against the wall. Dane palms my ass in each of his hands. They move to my waist, pushing my shirt up in the process. In a flash he locks the door then returns to me. His eyes are predatory, but it's such a fucking turn on. My pants are pulled down my legs. I'm turned for my back is facing him. Ooooh, he's gonna fuck is from behind.

"This has to be quick," Dane speaks in a lustful whisper. I can hear the unzipping of his pants. "I have another alpha from a pack southern of us that wants to make a treaty." I can feel his head rub against my panties. I throw my head back as I moan. "Yes, baby girl. Moan for your daddy." A shutter runs down my back. The daddy kink. Fuck, he gets hotter and hotter every day. He pulls my panties down my legs to join my pants around my ankles.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I yelp as he thrusts his shaft into me. My knees buckle and my arms reach out to hold the wall. He moves quickly inside me. His hand furiously rubs my clït.

"Who's fucking your püssy?" He questions with a growl. "Who's making my baby girl feel good?" Why must he talk dirty? It only makes me want to screw him more and more. He pounds into my tight püssy in an incredible pace.

"You!" I yell. "You are Daddy!" He moves faster at the sound of knocking on the door.

"Alpha Dane? The other alpha is here to see you now," Anthony speaks through the door. Dane curses and continues on his path to release. My legs start to shake.

"One minute!" He calls back. He groans at the feeling of me tightening on him. "That's it baby girl. Take Daddy's load." He holds me legs open, despite my fight to close them, causing me to squirt all over him. He drops his massive, hot load in my wet cünt. In a rush I pull my clothes up. The very obvious smell of sex mingles with the air. Dane pulls his boxers back up, hiding his wonderful cöck from the world, and then his pants. The carpet is damp from my climax. I pull Dane in for a kiss. His hands massage my ass again as his tongue plays with mine. Anthony bursts into the room, with a key in his hand. Dane's lips are on my neck and we freeze.

"Uh- Um- Er, I thought something happened because it took a while for you to. . ." he trails off, obviously uncomfortable in this situation. My hands clutch onto Dane's biceps, mid moan. The alpha from the other pack waltzes in with a large smile on his face. That is until he smells the air in the room. His smile vanishes.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" He questions. I give a quick shake of my head.

"We're finished," I smirk. Giving Dane a quick kiss I turn to leave. I linger at the doorway. "See you later, Dad- Dane." He turns a bright red at my slip. My sexiest smirk finds my face and I slip from the door. Taylor comes giggling up to me.

"You smell like babies and sex. It's wonderful isn't it? Being mated? Razor and I agreed that waiting will be good for both of us. Even though sometimes I desperately want to rip his clothes off and fuck his brains out." I pat her back.

"Dane and I lasted five days. I give you guys at least a week," I smile at her. "Wanna get some lunch with me? I could totally go for a peanut butter and pickles sandwich." My stomach grumbles at the idea. Mmm, food. She makes a disgusted face at me.

"You're actually going to eat this?" Taylor questions after dropping the plate on the table for me. We sit together, me eating this delicious concoction, and her giggling while typing on her phone. "He says he misses me. What do I say?"

"Thanks?" I answer with a mouthful of peanut butter. I swallow and turn my attention to her. "Honestly I'm not like that mushy gooshy shit you like. When I miss Dane I find him and fuck him. Then we kiss and usually spend the rest of the day together. He does the same to me." I finish off my sand which. Taylor frowns at me.

"But don't you want to experience that epic romance?" She asks with a slight scowl. "Every girl wants to be swept off her feet and kissed like a princess. Or at least wants to having something more than a fuck." Her arms cross, despite the buzzing of her phone.

"No, I don't need an epic romance," I tell her truthfully. "Dane and I don't just fuck. He loves me, and we make love a lot. But now that we're passing our newly mated phase I want to finish the spontaneous sex thing and settle down a little. We're fully mated, expecting, and have a whole pack to look after. Soon we aren't going to have time to fuck in the bathroom anymore." Taylor wraps me in a hug. I don't realize I'm cying until I see a tear fall on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that," she tells me.

"I'm sorry too," I sigh. "I don't really like to cry much. I'm just going to miss the newly mated phase. You'll see soon. It's amazing." We clutch onto each other for a while. We just rock in our places. Dane comes down the stairs. He spots me and whisks me from Taylor, throwing her a quick thank you.

The alpha from the other pack glances at us. "Darcy?" I freeze in my tracks, since Dane and I were heading to our bedroom to spend some time together. "Is that really you Cici?" I throw myself in my cousin's arms.

"Stephan! You slick bastard, I didn't know you are the alpha of a pack," I squeal as he spins me around. Dane stands ridged behind me. Stephan let's me down. "Dane, Stephan is my cousin. My mom's, brother's son. We were never close but when we saw each other it was a treat."

"How did you become alpha, Alpha Stephan?" Dane questions.

"Well, when her mother left to join this pack our alpha, who was childless, died. His pregnant mate committed suicide. Leaving my father to lead, since he was previously beta. Our family has been the leaders four almost fourth years," Stephan answers with a small smile. He turns to me. "Hey, we'll have to catch up soon." I give him one last hug.

"Okay, but get the hell out of my pack house now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 183 45
Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I will put trigger warnings at the top of t...
7.4K 246 35
Life isn't easy when you're a teenage girl living in a house full guys. Throw in a controlling father, an overprotective brother and a jackass of a w...
148 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
19.1K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...