Territory [COMPLETE]

By mariahleerosa

Darcy Meadows loves guys. She loves sex, a lot. Even more than sex she likes to strip from her clothes and bu... More

HELLO
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I GH T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
E P I L O G U E
B T W

N I N E

25.3K 650 156
By mariahleerosa

The children loved the play date. Moving the time didn't stop them from being talkative and lively. Mony was by my side the whole time, bragging about having the Luna as her sister. The other children spoke about school and how they're learning about werewolves. Harmony's best friend, Unique, stuck by us as well. Towards the end the two girls joined a group of boys and girls. It seems the two girls have the attention from the boys already.

Right now, I'm getting dressed. Next in my agenda is a date with Dane. Dinner, I should say. He's with her mother at the moment, leaving me to change alone. I grab a black dress. It's rather short, it stops mid thigh. It has black lace covering the bust area, the rest is silk. Lilac bought me new shoes she saw and immediately thought of me, or so she says. They're heeled converse shoes. They look exactly like converses, but they have a four inch heel. I tie them on.

Usually I leave my hair loose. Taking a deep breath I tie my hair in a messy bun, a few strands framing my face. My mother always hated my hair up, she said it makes me look older than I already am. My father, he could care less. I was the odd one of the bunch. I mean, where did my black hair come from? They both had dirty blonde hair, my sisters have blonde hair. I have black hair.

I do a thin layer of foundation on my face before the powder. Instead of my three layers of eyeliner I do a black smokey eye. Today is all about change I guess. I apply a subtle orange color lip gloss. I look, the same but different.

The door opens. Harmony is in the clothes she was in for the play date still. "Darcy, can I ask you something?"

"Anything," I smile, taking a seat at my vanity. Harmony rocks back and forth on the heels of her bare feet. Her teeth sink into her bottom lip. Her hands fumble behind her back

"How much do you like Dane?" I'm taken back by the question. I like Dane a lot. Hell, I love the man. But I'm not about to go declaring the love I have for a man I've known for two weeks.

"A lot," I whisper. Mony smiles. She whips her hands in front of her, exposing a black rose. I grab the flower. The spray paint has small flecks of glitter, making the flower shine. Slowly I look back up at Mony. "What's this for?" Her smile widens.

"Just Dane wants you to know that even a flower covered in black, doesn't die," Mony smiles before skipping to the door. She spins to face me again. "Oh, meet Just Dane by the back door." She leaves humming a song. I stand from the chair, the flower in hand. The door closes behind me. Suddenly, Bryce comes up to me holding another black rose.

"Pweople don't fwall wike flies. Flies fwall wike us."

Another rose is handed to me. "If you are anything, you're a spider. You're so misunderstood we don't see the beauty and the things you do for us."

Another rose. "One day this world will need a saviour, we want you to be that."

Just like that seven more flowers are passed me to with sweet yet completely unnecessary sayings. Tears swell in my eyes by the time I'm at the back door. A small piece of paper hangs from the threshold by a single piece of black strink. The setting sun makes this feel real. It actually feels like Dane is doing all this for me; the girl who's been pushed over and abused. I untie the paper from the string. In big letters it says:

TO DARCY

My heart smiles. Not only my face, but my heart as well. Slowly I unfold the piece of paper. Dane's hand writing goes down the paper. My heart swells as my tears do in my eyes.

Interesting

Lively
Outstanding
Vivacious
Eternal

Young
O-mazing
U-rock

~Dane

I step from the threshold, trying to hold my tears in. I silently chuckle at the last two, the man must have run out of words. Dane, dressed in a black suit with a white shirt underneath, stands in the middle of the backyard. In his hands is the twelfth black rose. I make my way to the man, my face shocked. He thrust his hands out. "Here." I take the final rose. He collects them from my hand and ties them together with a black ribbon.

He smiles at me. "Did you like the note?" He questions softly. I nod.

"I loved it." His face lights up in relief. "But you didn't have to do all this for a date. I would be happy with takeout in our bedroom."

"This is a special date," Dane chuckles, scratching the back of his head. "Look at the note again." Doing as he says I reread the paper. I look up at him with my eyebrows scrunched. He sighs. "Look at the first letter of every word." My gaze falls back to the paper.

I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

The moment I get it my heart drops. My arms start to shake. Dane Thorn loves me? Dane Thorn loves me. Dane Thorn loves me! My eyes scan the paper again, and again, and again. The flowers fall from my arms, luckily Dane catches it before they hit the grass. "You-Wha-Huh?" My eyes blink several times before I can look up at Dane.

"At first I wanted to tell you the night we mated. Because let's face it, I loved you the moment I saw you. Then I decided over a romantic dinner. But after the nerves got to me I decided a note would do. I had the pack members that volunteered, which was almost everyone so I basically just picked people, spray paint eleven roses black. I did the last one with my father. My mother picked my outfit," he explains. A few tears run down my face.

"Say it," I demand. "Say the words so I can fully accept it." Dane smiles at me. His large hand takes mine.

"I love you."

For the second time in one day my heart drops. Pack members start to file from the house, watching the exchange from a far. I head falls onto Dane's chest. His arms wind around me. I move my face so only my chin is on his chest.

"I love you too." Dane's eyes fire up. His lips capture mine in seconds. My arms slither around his neck as our lips lock in a passionate kiss. I break away first. "Don't we have a reservation?" He pouts.

"Yes we do, but I'd rather miss that if it means I can kiss you and tell you I love you again," he says. I close my eyes, trying to handle all the cuteness he's tossing around right now. "Fuck, I want to make love to you right now."

"You always have time for me, the restaurant how ever doesn't. So let's go!" Dane chuckles at my attempts to pull him towards his car. He sweeps me off my feet, literally, before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

➖✖➖

Tonight's been nice. All night we've been tossing I love you around like it's not the first time we've said it to each other. God, being in love is amazing.

Dane tosses my body on the bed. I strip from my dress and untie my shoes. That leaves me in my underwear and a bra. Dane advances towards me. An innocent smile finds its way to my face. "Daaaane! Come here." He pounces on me. His lips find mine again. His large hands knead my breasts through my bra.

His pants come off. I don't have time for this foreplay. I want him now, and I will get him now. Suddenly I'm on top. A smirk replaces my smile. Thank God our door is closed. Slowly my fingers inch up to my bra. Without hesitation I unclip the thing. My perky breasts fall free. Dane's eyes light up. Suddenly our underwear is gone. I tsk at the man.

"Bad boy," I purr. "You must want me so bad." The throbbing erection that stands between us obviously answers my question. I move up. Grubbing his cöck I smirk again. "Do you want me around you? Do you want me riding you?" Without an answer I push down onto his member.

We both his. I rock back and forth, letting myself adjust to him. As I rock and rotate my hips Dane starts thrusting up into me. A loud moan leaves me. I throw my head back. My nails latch onto his chest.

"Who's making you feel good?" Dane growls pounding up into me. Sweat forms on both of us. My cünt clenches around him, my release so close it hurts. "Tell me who's doing it."

"You, you are!"

"Shit, I love you so much," Dane breathes as we both still. We release at the same time. My body sags onto his. His arms wrap around my my sweaty body. "That was quick. I don't have the energy to go again, baby girl."

"I love you," I cry. I don't know why, I just can't help it. The overwhelming feeling of making love to the man I'm so in love with makes me cry. I'm flipped so I'm on my back. Tears fall down my face in every direction.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry sweety," Dane smiles at me, stroking my face. "I know all this must feel so hard, but once we have the baby everything will start to feel normal again."

I shake my head. "This isn't going to be normal, Dane. I've been raised as a normal wolf. Now I'm Luna, and most likely going to have a baby. Nothing will ever be normal again." Dane lays beside me. I'm pulled to his side.

"That's right. It's going to be better." I fall asleep next to the man I love, his arms around me keeping me safe.

➖✖➖

I'm not ready for this. I don't ever think I will be ready for this. My fucking sister is going to be executed in an hour. It's dark, goddamn it's dark. Everyone is asleep, all except the council, Dane, me, Lilac, and Chris. And of course, Melody Meadows. Her eyes. She isn't scared, she's amused by this.

"Tonight, we are gathered here to give Melody Meadows of the Black Hill Pack her punishment for the following acts; Threatening an unborn alpha child, threatening to split up a mated couple, threatening to murder the Luna, and fighting confinement."

My face is buried in Dane's chest as they read my sister's chart. But the man continues.

"The council and the present pack leaders have come to the conclusion that you, Miss Melody Meadows, will be executed." Melody freezes. Her body stiffens. Her eyes cast over to me.

"Darcy," he raspy voice calls. "Y-You agreed to this?" Hesitantly I nod. Her eyes narrow at me. "Wow, I knew you hated me but killing me? What type of sister does that, oh yes. The bitchy one that can't take no for an answer." A snarl leaves both mine and Dane's mouth.

"Excuse me?" I gape. "You are the one that cannot take no for an answer. You are the one that did this to yourself. You are the one that threatened everything that's close to me. You told Mony that you would steal Dane from me!" My breath is coming out in pants as I scream at my sister. Melody spits at the ground I walk on.

Without warning Dane grabs the wolfsbane from the council man, and injects my sister. "There done. All's well, now excuse us. My mate needs to cool off and I would like a good nights sleep." Dane takes my hand. Melody's eyes roll to the back of her head.

That's it. My sister's gone.

OKAY, HEY!
IT'S ME, THE AUTHOR.
SOOO, I HAVE A LOT OF SMUT IN THIS BOOK.
IT'S NOT GOING TO BE ALL ABOUT TYE SMUT, I WANT THIS TO BE ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP TOO.
SOOO, THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO BE SKIPPING A COUPLE WEEKS SO EVERY CHAPTER ISN'T HOT AND STEAMY, WHICH WILL END UP IN THIS BOOK BEING BASICALLY ONE SHOTS, AND I DON'T WANT THAT.
THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR!

~MARIAH LEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 202 20
Alex is a young girl who just so happens to be a white wolf. Her parents love her because she is an only child. Alex gets kidnapped by men who sell...
2M 57.5K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
26K 412 23
Shane was a boy who had loved wolves ever since one saved his life. As he grows he obssesizes over her. The white wolf that saved him. Things start t...
19.9K 559 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...