GREY DECEPTION ♡

By anksriv

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her b... More

💜 Coming Soon 💜
Introduction
Genesis 💜
Min and Giggles 💜
College 💜
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 ❤
Rules ❤
An Evening 💜
First day 💜
❤Paper balls 💜
Revelation 💜
Stay Away💜
Plan 💜
Bonfire 💜
Mis happening ❤
💜Tears ❤
Mine ❤
Villain ❤
Puzzle ❤
Convinced ❤
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY ❤
Envision ❤
Reappear 💜
Forgive ❤
Relinquish💜
Admonish 💜❤
Expiate 💜
💜Prom ❤
❤ SUGAR ❤
Demented ❤
Dream 💜
Evanesce 💜
Seized 💜
❤CASAMIENTO❤
Whore❤
Double faced ❤
Not love ❤
Belongs to me ❤
Distressed ❤
Miss me ❤
Incense ❤
Solicitude❤
Exploiter ❤
Park Jimin ❤
Warning ❤
Possesiveness ❤
Right or Wrong? 🔞❤
Like always ❤
Chance ❤
Damaged ❤
Divulge ❤
Investigation ❤
Prerequisite ❤
❤ FINISHED ❤
His Words ❤
Pitiful ❤
Ramen Night ❤
Publicize ❤
Daisy ❤
Decisive ❤
❤ AMOR ❤
Reality ❤
Salvation ❤
Soul Kiss❤
Love Rendezvous ❤
Reward ❤🔞
Actuality ❤
Gaiety ❤
Cheater❤
❤Share yourself❤🔞
Mistake ❤
❤Flower rings ❤
Cracked❤🔞
Beloved ❤
Hectic❤
Not yet ❤🔞
Ciggarette 🔞❤
Life Teeming ❤
❤DECEPTION ❤
Three ❤
❤ THEIR REPRISAL ❤
Intermission ❤
Little Love ❤
Us❤
Strike back ❤
Horror ❤🔞
❤ EXTREMITY ❤
Resuscitate❤
❤Elated Ending ❤
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Auction ❤

1.6K 106 76
By anksriv

7 days later:

Author POV

" Yoo... Ahhhh" Aera moaned in his arm while his lips were continuously torturing her neck like she was not a human, like he was taking out his torment, like he was raged on something and she was the only thing he got to show his emotions.

It was three in the morning and they were fighting the battle of lust from hours and it was not getting over. It was not about him to cum it was his thoughts which were distressing him so much that all these days YN didn't care to find him and do patch up at least for the shop.

He was under the influence of his grandfather still he would have managed to talk to him about giving her more time or give her the shop over the mercy of their friendship they shared once.

But she was nowhere to be found, she didn't plead, she neither called, nor texted, or met him to talk about this. He was disappointed, this is not what he thought, he was believing she won't leave him like this, this was shattering his trust in their bond.

In his mind, he still thinks he loves her from the bottom of his heart, he could forgive her but when she was not ready to come back, how will their relationship work? This question was not letting him sleep.

He came out of his thoughts when, aera pressed her lips on his, " What are you thinking, yoongs? " She asked softly, as his thrusts stopped and now she was not able to feel the pleasure building in her gut.

He gulped the lump as his lips parted, and started thrusting her again making her moaned like she was on top of the world. Her hand went between them and rubbed her clit to make herself cum soon.

They both cum together and he didn't wait for anything, pulling out and rolled over to the other side of the bed, sitting on the edge. He looked outside the window it was so calm and peaceful but his mind was fazed with the consequences his love is going to face today.

Aera got up, clutching the sheet to her chest and planted soft kisses on his back, " Let's get married " She said in a humble tone, with a smile, waiting for an assertive reply from him.

" Don't you know, i have so many things to deal with  right now? "

He sneered, making her halt , leaning on his back. Her eyes filled with hatred for YN as she knew, from all these weeks he hasn't got over from her, he was still roaming around her either physically or emotionally , only she was the center of his thoughts.

Earlier days she was pitying her as Jungkook abducted her, separated her from the lover but now, when yoongi is not there for her anymore she wants YN to actually focus on her husband, but now yoongi was way more focused on their life and even after giving her body to yoongi, he was still not in love with her, she was thinking of YN as naive now and started comparing herself with YN.

She took a deep breath and hugged his back, " Don't be stressed, everything will be fine , i know you will make her ego down today " She exclaimed, pretending she was happy on the mess going between them but sadness took over her body when he got up and went to the bathroom without bothering to answer her.

She gritted her teeth in fury, and seethed in low tone.

" That bitch was lucky to get two men under her shoes"

•••••••••••••••••••••

" It's the day , are you not going to do anything? " Namjoon asked looking at jungkook who was sitting in his cabin's couch, stress free.

In all these days, he didn't care about anything while his friends were drowning in tension how to help Yn to get back her cafe from those cunning people.

" Are you even listening? " Jin scolded, taking out his pink slipper because they picked him up in his home attire while he just woke up and even did his morning routine in office washroom as this matter was more important than anything else.

" Why are you all caring for her, when i am here? " He said calmly, making everyone look at him with frowned eyes.

" What will you do, we don't even know how will she give the money or does she have money or not? What if yoongi humiliated her for being financially weak? "

Jin bombarded him with questions, he was a hilarious man but today there was worry visible in his voice for his sister in law.

" Over my dead body. I won't hesitate to slit his throat. "

Jungkook proclaimed in deep tone as if he would cut every tongue which tried to say a word against her and indeed he would, even though he was not well aware what future holds but his preparation was on top of the notch to take her out from any trap.

" Why don't you offer her money? "

Taehyung shared the idea, after being silent for a long time. Jungkook averted his gaze towards him and slowly shook his head , pursing his lips thinking something.

" I won't "

He answered after a pause, they all massaged their temples in disappointment but at the end hoshi spat without thinking twice as he can't control it now.

" Why don't you put your ego aside for some time? "

His tone was frustrated and eyes were wide with eyebrows frowned, it was getting out of his sense why can't he let her win at least for one time against that idiot.

Jungkook looked at him, with cold eyes , no one was right now understanding anything regarding his plan, but when hoshi out brust , he also couldn't keep calm and replied in fierce way.

" Do you think it's my ego? No, it's all about her self respect,
I know, she is a woman of pride because from the day she is living with me she never used my money and i won't do anything against her will.
But in any case if I have to do that, i won't back off."

His words caught them off guard and silence spread all over the area. Hoshi lowered his head in regret for thinking like this while others were having mixed feelings of pride, fear and worry.

But taehyung's phone buzzed making everyone look at him and his eyes widened in shock reading the text from one of his co-workers.

" Fuck"

••••••••••••••••

Yn was standing in front of her cafe as there was lock put by the yoongi's legal team on the third day but she daily visited there because it was difficult for her to  keep herself away from her only happiness.

But now, everything was ruined she had to give 155 million won to him which was half of the amount of partnership and even after counting all the money and allowance , she was not able to collect this much amount.

A tear dropped from her eyes remembering the notice she received four days ago in which it was clearly mentioned that if she didn't pay the partnership money to him in allotted time, he will put this cafe on auction on the last day.

Yes, today was the auction of her dream project, she was just  repenting the day on which she agreed with him for the partnership . If she had denied that time , she doesn't have to face such situation.

She was regretting the day she sat beside him on the bench of the park, it would be much better if she didn't reach the park that day or just walked by him when he told her to move.

She was regretting the time they became friends, it would be better if she lived alone for all these years then to be with someone who would leveled down this much.

She swig the wad and wiped her tears, this was the hardest time and life showed the real faces of every person whom she used to believe they would support her in hardest time.

Alarm clock took her out of thoughts as she took out her phone and switched it off, she scheduled the alarm to reach the location on time as her mind was disturbed and other reason was she wanted to stay in front and look at her shop for one last time.

She walked towards the closed door and touched the banner on which name was portrayed , reminiscing about the happy time when Mr. Choi agreed to sell the shop and , she and her appa were on cloud nine.

" These hard times will pass on also ......."

She mumbled,sniffing , sitting on her bike and drove off towards the misery waiting for her but she was satisfied after hurting her in this way, yoongi won't have anything to impair her with further.

•••••••••••••••••••••

She reached the location and entered the big exclusive hall filled with high class, wealthy people, sitting on their designated seats like some big property was going to be sold.

" Miss Kim YN" She turned around hearing the voice of a middle aged man, well attired, with a pen and paper in his hands. He bowed slightly and said.

" Mr. Min, informed me about your arrival, let me show you, your assigned seat, kindly follow me"

She clutched her bag tightly and walked behind him, it was so tough for her to pass every moment but still she had to endure it, because this was ultimate ending of their every bond.

" Please" He pulled thle chair out for her and she sat after thanking him. There was the name of her, yoongi, lawyer and some other people who served in this auction event.

She was blankly looking at the stage from where her affliction will be started soon, there was nothing left in her mind, there was so much in her heart but no shoulder to cry on.

Nobody was there, nobody was left for her to held her tightly, when she was facing everything alone .

The hostess came on the stage with a smile, checking the mic on the podium before speaking

" Good afternoon dear guests, it's an honor to have you all here on the auspicious occasion of biding and buying of this beautiful cafe owned by Mr. Min yoongi and Miss Kim YN, who apparently agreed to sell this to one of you "

She showed a bright smile and behind her , portraits of her cafe interior and exterior was playing like it was just a property and no emotions were ever attached to it.

" Please welcome Mr. Min."

She suddenly announced, making everyone turn around and applaud while YN just sat with her empty heart gazing at the stage, not bothering to look at that direction.

Yoongi came to his seat, beside her and looked at her with a hope of her greeting him but nothing came from her side, the sadness in her eyes were evident from the far away and now nothing was affecting her.

Having no tears in her eyes was testifying the roller coaster of emotions she was going through without showing anything with her face.

" Miss Kim" Other delegates greeted her with respect and she just nodded at them, averting her gaze to front again but not once she looked at yoongi, who was just settled beside her.

There was no intensity of his aura  beside her anymore, he lost everything in her heart but some questions still made her soul wrench.

Going this level down, to punish her for the mistake she never committed, was justifiable?

Hurting her in such a way, which could never arise her from the ocean of sorrow , was justifiable?

This is what she deserves after saving his life from someone who was way better then him, was justifiable?

" With all the permissions, I , Eun Yoo Joon, start this auction bidding on the property worth 310 million won, if anyone is interested   please bid ahead, "

She started the event of her dream trash down and everyone started to bid with her aim and happiness like a true business men they were.

" 350 million won"

" 375 million won"

" 390 million won"

" 400 million won..... "

All these sounds were echoing in her ears while her heart was pounding out thinking , how she got trapped in this situation when she was never wrong and interesting fact noted here, she was forced into this situation by the man , for whom she fought from the whole world.

" It would have been better if you talked to me before arriving here, maybe i could postpone this situation " Suddenly she heard yoongi speaking in her ears, while directly looking at her.

" If i had never meet you, i would never be in this condition"

She whispered harshly , but her words hold no emotions, no pleading, just like a sharp knife it stabbed his heart , sensing how much he hurt her without thinking once.

After that they didn't share any conversation, his soul was shaming him for lowering to this level but it was too late now, nothing can be fixed , only guilt was left.

" So, Mr. Yeonjung, in your name, 450 million won, 1"

" 450 million won, 2 "

"And here this property goes to....... "

The spell of the hostess halted when suddenly the door of the hall swing opened with five men entered, with a victorious smile on their handsome faces, accompanied with their guards which led the space filled with pin drop silence.

An ethereal man in a blue suit , with devilish smirked, walked in between the hall as if owns the universe , he was the renowned gangster holding a gun with his left hand, making the media and press , click his photos immediately because he rarely shows up but whenever he did, he made people remember his presence for days.

And today was that day , since the words he uttered next in credence, leave the whole hall filled with the  gasps of people, who were in shock and trauma.

" 500 million won, on the name of
Mrs. KIM YN, WIFE OF JEON JUNGKOOK"

.

Author note:

I hope you like this part.

Please vote and support.

Take care, loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
15.6K 402 23
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
2.1M 79.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
56.5K 2.3K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...