✓ Apocalyptic Plant Team

Per koushuu17

Author: Piguapi Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed This can be regarded as an alternative fanfic... Més

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21-35
36-50
51-65
66-80
81-95
96-110
111-125
126-140
141-155
156-End

2

93 2 0
Per koushuu17

☆ 2. Chapter 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2

Just a few seconds after the two got into the car and drove out, something from the sky fell down, no more than three meters away from where they were standing!

But the strange thing is that there was no big vibration as expected. The two people driving the car only felt a slight shaking, as if the tires hit a pebble.

The Qin family father and son slowly stopped the car and turned around to look back. What they saw in front of them stunned them: it was a shining green cocoon as big as two trucks, very beautiful. However, it did not make a big hole in the ground. Instead, it hung in mid-air, with six or seven 'legs' of different thicknesses at the bottom supporting the huge body in the soil.

"Baby, what is that thing? It's so beautiful..." Qin's father couldn't help but admire, "Let's take a closer look?" "

Wait a minute."

After a while, the light of the green cocoon It is getting weaker and weaker, and under the illumination of the setting sun, the brightness is almost invisible.

"Dad, you wait in the car, I'll go take a look first." Just in case, Xiaobao picked up the remaining bamboo pole with colorful flags that he had just marked and got out of the car.

Carefully approaching the green cocoon, Xiaobao discovered that the green skin and the support of this behemoth were both made of plants. The support was a vine as thick as a bowl, and the main body was wrapped with countless thin green vines, which were constantly squirming. , its a bit scary to look at it so close.

"Baby, how about we call more people?" Qin's father was a little worried.

Xiaobao was just about to say yes, when suddenly the rattan in front of him started to squirm quickly. Could it be that he was startled by speaking loudly? This thing is alive no matter how you look at it!

The thin rattan was pulled away from the middle and moved to both sides. After a while, the side facing Xiaobao revealed the transparent membrane inside.

Xiaobao took a closer look and saw that there was someone inside! It was very bright inside the film, and there were three people lying there.

Seeing that his son didn't respond, Qin's father said anxiously: "Baby, baby! What's wrong? Talk!"

Xiaobao finally recovered, turned around and said loudly: "Dad, there is someone inside!"

Just as he said that, the UFO The person inside opened his eyes and came out of the membrane.

Xiaobao was so frightened that he quickly took a few steps back.

That membrane is so miraculous that when someone comes out of it, it doesn't break even though it passes through it.

The three people who came out didn't seem to be wearing any clothes. J□j's skin outside was very white, with many green rattans wrapped around his body. His hair was very long. It looked black at first glance, but under the sunlight, it turned out to be a bit green, which was very strange. pretty. They looked towards the sunset, looking very happy.

The three of them saw Xiaobao from the flying object. After chattering happily towards the sunset, the two little men on the left and right bowed politely to Xiaobao, while the man in the middle nodded slightly, and then the three of them slowly Approach Xiaobao.

Xiaobao was a little nervous. The man in the middle was very tall, visually over 1.9 meters tall. Judging from his appearance, he should be an Oriental, but his eyes were dark green. He was a man, very handsome. The two next to them are obviously children. The canes on their bodies are lighter in color. One of them has a few small blue flowers blooming on it. Their gender cannot be determined. They appear to be four or five years old. All three of them look very good.

"Are you...?" Xiaobao was a little confused by the appearance of the man in the middle and asked stupidly.

The man in the middle extended his right hand to Xiaobao, with his palm facing upward.

Xiaobao responded involuntarily as if he was bewitched, and put his right hand up.

The man gently held Xiaobao's hand, and the place where he held it suddenly emitted a soft light.

Xiaobao felt that the other party seemed to be reading his thoughts and memories, but he did not feel any discomfort. After a while, the other party's thoughts and memories also poured into his mind.

Then, Xiaobao saw in his mind the most terrifying picture he had ever seen in his life: He saw countless zombies pouncing on food everywhere, just like in the TV series "The Walking Dead". It should not be the earth. The creatures there are somewhat different from humans. The difference is that the survivors are running around, and many people with vines on their bodies are fighting monsters with strange weapons. The scenes changed a lot. Technology was very advanced in most places, and many different races appeared, but none of the scenes were brightly lit. There seemed to be no sunlight, and there were only a few lights occasionally. I couldn't understand their language, and I could only feel that they were full of panic and despair.

Qin's father was a little anxious when he saw his son didn't move for a while, so he carefully got out of the car and took a closer look. Xiao Hei was not afraid at all, he jumped out of the car and rushed in front of Qin's father.

Both children bowed to Qin's father, indicating that they had no ill intentions, and Qin's father felt relieved.

After a while, the man gently let go of Xiaobao's hand, and then showed a reassuring smile. This planet is safe, and this galaxy has sufficient natural light sources.

But Xiaobao was so frightened that his face turned pale. The scene he saw was really terrifying.

"Hello! Beautiful Earthling! You can call me Green. This is the Earth name I just chose for myself. My original name means Green." The man greeted in blunt Chinese.

Xiaobao was shocked. Judging from the situation, these people must be aliens, and they can actually speak Chinese! I also know that this planet is called Earth!

"Our clan has a strong learning ability. I just learned something from your memory," Midori put his hand on his chest and bowed, "I apologize if our arrival causes you any trouble, but we have no ill intentions. "

No...no...my name is Qin Xiaobao, you can call me Xiaobao, and the person behind is my father." Xiaobao knew from the picture he saw that these were not bad people, so he greeted them friendly.

Xiao Hei jumped up and down to the child with flowers on his body, sniffed it, seemed quite satisfied, opened his mouth and bit off a flower!

Everyone was stunned, and the child was also shocked. After he realized what he was doing, he threw himself into Green's arms and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, this little guy has been spoiled by me." When Qin's father saw that Xiao Hei made the child cry, he hurried over to apologize. He gave Xiao Hei a gentle blow and cursed, "I can't even hold an apple." Your mouth!"

Xiao Hei felt aggrieved and turned around to hide behind Xiao Bao. The flowers and plants on that guy's body were really fragrant and smelled~

"Dad, they are not bad people." Xiao Bao introduced to Qin's father, "They have been there ever since. They come from far away, and they seem to have encountered some difficulties. Let's take them in for the time being?"

"Okay, okay." His son has always had his own opinion, and Qin's father listens to Xiaobao on many things. Since he is not a bad person, the family has a big place anyway. , its okay to live in it, But what to do with this thing? We cant just leave it in the fields. If others see it tomorrow, it will be on the news. Pointing to the big green cocoon.

After hearing this, Lu said: "No problem, please don't worry."

As he said this, he walked to the big cocoon. As soon as he put his left hand on it, he saw the green giant squirming and shrinking at a speed visible to the naked eye, and finally turned into a slender rattan. Wrapped around Green's left wrist.

The Qin family's father and son felt like they were watching a fast rewind movie. On TV, there were often shots of plants growing rapidly, but this one was the other way around. The two of them exclaimed that it was magical.

"It's time for dinner now. Since we have guests, I'll call your mother to add a few more dishes. What are your taboos?" Qin's father is very hospitable and very receptive. In fact, he didn't understand what was going on, but it was dinner time, and the guests couldn't be allowed to blow in the wind. The temperature was still a bit low after the sun went down, so the three of them wrapped some branches around each other. How could this work?

"We are very grateful that you are willing to entertain us. Please don't worry too much about us. Your convenience will come first in everything." Midori bowed again.

Qin's father liked children very much, so he took the two children to ride in his car, while Lu took Xiaobao's car.

Due to the protests of the two children, Xiao Hei got into Xiao Bao's car this time.

The sun had almost set, and the street lights on the farm came on. After a while, the car drove to the main house.

In order to facilitate entry and exit, the Qin family's residential area is less than 500 meters away from the farm gate, which is very close. Because there are hundreds of workers, the area is very large. There are worker dormitories on three sides, and the main house is in the middle, facing the gate.

The workers ate in the staff canteen, which was separate from the main house, so the two cars drove directly into the main house, eliminating the need for people to watch. The fancy clothes and all, couldn't be more eye-catching!

Qin's mother received a call saying that a guest was coming. Although she felt baffled, she still cooked her own special dish. When she heard the sound of the door opening, she told the nanny to watch the heat and ran out to greet her, thinking that the guest might be a business friend. .

As soon as we arrived at the entrance, we were shocked. This guests style was too avant-garde!

Xiaobao smiled awkwardly at Qin's mother and took the three of them to their room upstairs.

"His dad, is this the baby's friend?" Qin's mother wiped her hands on her apron, "This dress..." "

I can't tell clearly, I'll let the baby tell you later." The nannies are all here now, no Great convenience. Then he turned around and went out again.

"What are you doing? Are you going out so late?"

"I'll take Xiao Hei back."

"I just know how to deal with those bastards of yours!"

Xiao Bao sent the three of them into his room and ran to the stairs and shouted. : "Mom, I'll eat in the room, you have someone bring it to me."

"Oh." Qin's mother agreed, muttering in her heart that her son's friends are really weird.

Back in the room, Xiaobao sat cross-legged on the bed, facing the three people sitting on the sofa and said: "Okay, now let's talk about why you are here." The

two children drank orange juice through straws and looked around excitedly .

Midori changed his smile from before and said seriously: "The three of us escaped to Earth by chance. The galaxy where we originally lived is experiencing a terrible invasion. The remaining companions are looking for other galaxies to immigrate to." "

Invasion? You You mean those man-eating monsters?"

"Yes, there are many planets in the galaxy where we originally lived that have intelligent life, but these monsters appear on almost all planets. They eat people and animals, and most races will be bitten. Infected."

"I've seen it from your mind, but isn't your technology very advanced? Can't you defeat them?" He saw many scenes from the other person's mind that would only appear in science fiction movies. Flying vehicles, laser weapons and more.

"Almost all highly intelligent creatures have been infected, and there are not even 1% survivors. There are too many monsters, and there is nothing we can do."

Xiaobao sighed, feeling that the other party was indeed very pitiful . , it must have been a lot of hardship to escape from such a far away place.

He comforted: "It's okay now. Our planet is very safe. Those man-eating monsters, zombies and the like can only appear in games and TV. You can rest assured!" Lu smiled bitterly: "I hope so

. Right."

Xiaobao felt a knot in his heart: "If you guys come, they will come after you, right?" Are you going to be so cruel and dare to take in a group of time bombs? !

"No, you misunderstood." Lu quickly explained, "In fact, the stars in our galaxy have been burned out, are slowly cooling, and almost no longer shine. Many planets have lost their vitality, and the remaining ones rely on consuming planetary resources and high-energy Maintained by technology, we have wanted to move to other galaxies a long time ago."

"No wonder the pictures I see are so dim." It seems that the stars in that galaxy have reached their old age and are in the final stage of white dwarfs. "Then what did you just do? Say 'I hope so'?"

"If we want to immigrate, those invaders will think so sooner or later. Life without sunlight is very painful." "

Those zombies can also fly spaceships?"

"No, real invasion. Those are not monsters, they are just puppets catalyzed by viruses."

"Huh? I thought it was a natural disaster, but it turned out to be man-made?! This is too crazy!"

Thinking of those who created the virus, Green Tone Bing Bing: "They are a group of lunatics who want to rule the entire universe!" Then he sighed, "But we are also at fault. We hurt them first."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Doomsday Subspecies , [Danmei] Quick Transmission: The male protagonist and his opponent are HE , [Danmei] Occupy the male protagonists CP position , [Danmei] The villain is addicted to my fur , [Danmei] The superpower is the mountains and seas Sutra , [Danmei] Glass Stockings , [Danmei] The Sun on the Heroic Soul Seat , [Danmei] Wilderness Vegetation , [Danmei] Holding Space to Flirt with My Wife , [Danmei] [Danmei] [Sword Flurry] Have you sucked meow today?

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
Raven Knight Per Rob Clark

Ciència Ficció

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
82.6K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...