Two Types of Love (L.T) (H.S)

By FanFicGirls_

NOT LARRY STYLINSON. Two best friends who just finished High School together who spend a lot of their time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 / Epilogue
Author's Note
Forced Into Love (N.H)
SURPRISE EPILOUGE!

Chapter 15

31 2 0
By FanFicGirls_

*Julia's POV*

*December 22nd*

Kristine laughs at the cheesy child's Christmas show that she had playing on the TV in David's living room. "Oh my god this is bloody awful."

"It really is." I agree with her looking at the cheap animation.

"I have coco." David comes in with a tray with three mugs. "Thanks David." I smile at him and he nods his head with a huge smile on his face. "I have a few friends coming to visit later on that I think you would like to see."

Kristine and I look at him weirdly but just shrug our shoulders continuing to watch the TV special.

"I wonder what the boys are doing." I wonder out loud and Kristine rolls her eyes. "You can't think about them 24/7 Julia, it is Christmas they need to spend time with their families."

I look over at her with a pointed look, "You don't want to know what Harry is doing right now?"

"Never said that Faylo."

I chuckle and take a sip of the hot chocolate. Kristine keeps pointing out the logical issues about the show and making fun of the characters making David and I laugh.

"Like how the hell does this kid even do that? Why can't I do that? What makes him so special that he can fly and talk to reindeers!" Kristine rants continually as David and I are struggling to breathe from laughing.

Kristine picks up the camera and begins vlogging on this as we really don't have that much for today's vlog.

The doorbell sounded echoed through the house and David stood up with a huge smile, "That must be them."

I nod my head and Kristine just continues to rant. The viewers seem to love when Kristine points out things logically wrong with anything including shows and movies.

"Jules?"

My head snaps to see Louis standing at the doorway. I quickly stood up from where I was seated and hugged Louis tightly. "Oh my god David have I ever mentioned how awesome you are?" Kristine says as Harry tightly hugs her.

"I missed you so so so much." I tell Louis and he nods his head.

"Um, what about us?" Niall jokes as he stands behind us.

"Oh, yeah hey guys." I reluctantly let go of Louis and give Niall and Liam a quick hug.

*Harry's POV*

Louis knocks on the door. "I don't get why we are here." He grumbles. He had wanted to stop off at Michigan for a few days since we hadn't seen the girls for two months.

Two whole months!

It is bloody ridiculous. David opens the door and we walk in. You can hear Julia's laughter and Kristine's logical rants.

Louis' eyes widen as we all rush towards the living room.

"Jules?" Julia's head snaps over to Louis and Kristine snaps over to me. Before I know it, Kristine is tightly wrapped in my arms.

"Oh my god David have I ever mentioned how awesome you are?" Kristine states. David chuckles and shakes his head as he continues watching the TV special.

"Um, what about us?" Niall asks awkwardly and Kristine pulls out my grip with a bit of reluctancy from both of us and gives the two boys quick hugs.

It feels nice for all of us to finally be all together again.

*Louis' POV*

*December 24th*

Today is my birthday. Jesus I'm 24 today. I'm seriously getting really old.

"Wake up old man." I open my eyes I see that Julia is lying right next to me trying to wake me up.

"Thanks for the very nice birthday compliment Jules." I smirk at her.

"Your welcome. Happy Birthday Lou." She says as she kisses my cheek. I immedietly get butterflies in my stomach. Would you blame me I haven't seen her in person for two months. And I still do have feelings for her.

"Thanks love." I say and kiss her cheek. I notice her blushing. She has no idea what she is doing to me right now. I would just kiss right now but I can't because I can't call her mine. Not yet at least.

"I um m-made you a b-birthday breakfast." She stutters. SERIOUSLY JULES STOP IT.

"Thanks Jules." I tell her.

We go downstairs and let me tell you how Jules had set up breakfast was amazing. I wanted it to be only us two, but it was made for everyone. To be honest I was kind of dissapointed.

"Should we go wake everyone up." She asks me.

"I think we should, but in a different way." I smirk.

"What are you thinking Tommo?" She asks. I tell her the plan. This is going to be fun.

*Julia's POV*

Okay since everyone else feel asleep in the living room because they were watching a movie this was perfect. So I went to Kristine, but noticed that Harry and her were cuddling. That was really cute and also good because double shot. Is it weird Liam and Niall were also kind of snuggling. Yeah no idea what that was about. I looked at Louis and pointed to the Niam cuddle.

He whispered,"Don't judge us Liam is just probably dreaming of Sophia and Niall well um he's Niall he loves cuddling." I just silently laughed at him.

Okay so I was breaking up the Karry cuddle as much as I didn't want to. And Louis was dealing with Niam, but first I took a picture of Niam and Karry.

"I bet we look cuter." Louis whispers in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. Yes I still have feelings for Louis. Went he came a couple days ago I felt so happy to have him back here with me.

Okay so I was going to blow an airhorn in Kristine's and Harry's face while Louis says something about food in Niall's ear and hopefully when he does Niall can somehow wake up Liam in a funny matter. Time to begin.

Louis walks up to Niall and whispers that Nando's has closed in every place that it is located. Mean, I know but how else would we be able to wake him up. You should've seen how Niall screamed no while his knee rams into Liam's goods. And really quick I blow the airhorn into Harry and Kristine's face causing both of them to fall off the couch.

Liam screams in pain,"Niall what the fuck did you do that for!" Liam screams while trying to take in the pain.

"Sorry mate, someone whispered that Nando's has shut down everywhere." He says innocently.

"Can someone explain why Harry and I are on the floor?" Kristine says while rubbing her head and looking at Harry. Louis and I couldn't contain it anymore as we burst out laughing. Everyone else eventually ended up laughing and then we ate brekfast.

*Louis's POV*(later that night)

All the families came over David's wishing me a Happy Birthday and just spending time with each other for Christmas. It was getting a bit crowded so I decided to go on the balcony to get some fresh air. I starred at the sky at all the stars.

"Lou is that you?" That was Julia.

"Yeah it's me." I tell her. She walks over to me and takes her hand in mine. This feels so right it caused shivers down my spine.

"Why aren't you inside with everyone else?" She asks with concern.

"Just think it got a bit crowded and I guess I just needed some fresh air." I tell her.

"Okay."

I turn to her and look at her outfir and how she did her make-up naturally tonight I don't care if you barely notice it she doesn't need it and I always tell her but she won't listen, and how she curled to hair perfectly.

"You look beautiful Jules." I tell her while I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Thank you Lou, you don't look too bad yourself." She says while blushing. Ugh I love it when she blushes.

I lift up her chin gently to look into her gorgeous brown eyes. I can't hold it in anymore. C'mon Lou just do it. This is what you've been waiting for Lou now is the perfect chance to do it. I keep getting mixed thoughts in my brain. What if this ruins our friendship? What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't feel the same? Ugh this is so confusing, but I'm going to do what my heart is telling me to do. I crash my lips onto hers. I could tell she was shocked at first, but eventually she gave in and was kissing back. I could feel fireworks in my stomach.This was the perfect moment at the perfect time. This is officially the best birthday ever. The kiss was passionate and slow. Eventually we pulled away out foreheads touching and we were breathing heavily.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." I tell her taking deep breaths.

"Same with me." She tells me.

"I'll admit I was jealous when you were with Britney." She says.

"And you have no idea how much I wanted to punch that prick Michael when he was with you. Why did you invite him on tour again?" I ask with concern.

"I felt lonely because we haven't talked in a week and then we went clubbing and was spotted with thast slut. I felt like I lost you. My best friend" She says almost tearing up. I rub her cheek gently.

"Jules you will never lose me. I will never leave you, I will always stick by your side. I promise you that." I tell her hoping she'll believe me.

"Then why did you do it?" She aks. I knew she was going to ask me this eventually. I sigh.

"Because I wanted to get over you. I thought clubbing would help but it made everything worse. The stupidest mistake I ever made was hurting you Jules. I wasn't thinking straight. I felt like shit that week we wren't talking." I tell her as best as I can without crying. As she was about to say something, but I cut her off continuing.

"I'm so so so sorry I did that to you Jules. I was a mistake and I never meant for it to happen." I tell her hoping she'll forgive me.

"And I'm sorry Lou I brought Michael on tour because I just wanted to make you jealous. And that was a stupid mistake aswell I felt lonely without you I couldn't speak to my best friend anymore." She says.

Finally before we both break down crying I finally ask her the question I have wanted to for who knows long. This is the perfect time to do it. I take a deep breath and....

"Jules will you be my girlfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
18.6K 365 9
A crack fic!! Lol this is a field trip and its cliche and its awesome. Sorta.
66.9K 1.5K 41
Divergent Fanfiction All rights go to Veronica Roth, unless I specifically make up a character (which you will know). Yes, I made this when I was in...