Mafia's Mate

Autorstwa Chick_ennugget

Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to purs... Więcej

Head Hunter
Betrayal
An unbelievable request
Matthew Merikh
Suspect
Wrong encounter
A bad start of the day
Suspicion
Party trouble
Chase
Avoiding trouble
Scoop trouble
The Detective's favor
His deductions
Her 'darling'
Release
Petty tasks
Office romance
What is happening?
Another job
Another Problem
Escape the club
Escape the men
Exhaustion
Sick
In sickness
Get well soon
Problems at hand
My heart is acting weird
City D
HeartBroken
Chance
Drop him back
Mine
Cheer up
Consolation Party
Saturday Meeting
His feelings?
Guest
Hide
Control
Suspect?
The door with a weird vibe
My little troublemaker
Unfortunate
Wake up
Sunday
Funeral
Video Leak
Hospital
Fight
Confront
Freak
Freak pt 2
Prime suspect
Reality
Volume 2- Trapped
Past
Bullies
Crime
Abnormal
Secrets
My secret
Misery
Run
They know
Doubt and guilt
Confession
Risk or trust
My father's ambitions
My identity
That day
Reassurance
Suspicion
Voice
Inspection
The odd questions
Tension
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't know
Dark revelations
Unnerve
Trap
Escape the killer
Caught
Case files
Case closed
Trouble begins
A kidnapping
Not human
Part of the Mafia
His home
New information
Help recover
What am I to you?
What I want
My feelings
Intimacy
The scars of his past
The scars of his past pt 2
Bastard
To the office
The one in trouble
The one in trouble pt 2
Free
Brutal Savior
Misfits of the moon pack
The Misfits in a peaceful place
Transform
Shift
His first
My name
My Missing Mother
Attack
All of my fear
Finishing job
Healing
New beginnings
Azef

Your biggest mistake

1.8K 85 21
Autorstwa Chick_ennugget

>>Matthew

I smirked, "I know," I trust Azef and the information he provided me with, "But you know what your biggest mistake was?" I held him in the air,

"I made no mistakes,"

"Oh you did," I kept my smirk on, "And that was not telling them about your fascination with a little girl."

His eyebrow twitched when he heard how I worded my statement, "They'll get the message,"

"How?" I said, "Automated message?" I scoffed at him, "What did you put it on auto-sending?"

!!!

"Yes," He tried to keep his composure, "I wasn't expecting you to be associated with that girl or family but that doesn't mean I didn't take any measures for that."

"Simply taking 'measures' won't help you at all."

"What will you do if it does?" He asked,

"I already have someone to deal with that." I let out a laugh, "And that was your biggest mistake," I held his neck tighter, "You kept this thing amongst the two of you."

"Krr!" He grabbed my hand, trying to free himself, "This is insane,"

"That's why you shouldn't do useless things," I had my claws seep out of my body and have them slowly penetrate his neck which alerted him that something was wrong. At this point anyone would know something's off.

"Why protect that girl?" His face started getting blue as his airpipe was restricted. His breathing started getting heavy.

"Because she's mine," I answered

"Yours?" He tried to let out a scoff but failed, the claws penetrating in his neck caused his skin to bleed, "I always doubted you were human," He looked at me with contempt.

"That's because I'm not," I replied. The crackling tension crescendoed as I prepared for the inevitable, "And here you are, going after someone else's wife,"

"Wife?" He was baffled but didn't have the energy to think much about it. Most of his focus was how his body was being crushed and he had started to panic, "You really think no one will come after yo-" With a calculated twist, I heard the unmistakable sound of bone yielding to the relentless force.

In simple words, I cracked his neck and killed him instantly.

Silas's defiant posture slumped, and I lowered him to the ground. The chair, which had served as his final sitting place now stood vacant, so I put him back there. The room hung in a heavy stillness as I stared at him.

***

>>Runy

Panic clawed at my chest, and my calls for Luna's mother echoed through the trees, met only by the haunting silence of the wilderness. I shifted and ran around the place so I could smell the people I was searching for out.

But when I saw Bezof unconscious I immediately knew something was wrong.

I shifted back and carried him back to the pack house only to find the Luna gone!! In order to stay calm, I thought she might just have gone to the bathroom or something and I even went to look for her around the pack house.

Unfortunately the feeling gnawing in my chest was right.

She was missing.

I came rushing back to the lounge and crouched down next to Bezof. The kids had been trying to wake him up but it didn't do much. That's when I noticed the back of his head was bleeding.

"Rail," I grabbed one of the kids, "Get the doctor," I told him, "Hurry!" I sent Rail on his way and ran to the nearest bathroom to grab the towels. Rushing back, I put the towel under his head and prayed that he'd be fine.

"Runy," The other kids were worried but so was I... "Runy, the Luna," They called out to me again.

"Yea," I replied, "The Luna should be here somewhere,"

"No," The kids answered, "We saw her run into the forest."

!!!

I shot my head at them, "What?! When!??!"

***

"Luna!!" The voices of other pack members echoed in the forest. I gathered the wolves I could and immediately came to look for Calliope.

"Luna!?"

"Miss Luna?" Even the kids were helping out.

The search became a desperate quest, my footsteps quickening as I combed through the underbrush. Anxiety gnawed at my every step, each passing moment amplifying the fear that something had gone terribly wrong. The knots tightened in my stomach as I envisioned the worst.

Considering how badly Bezof is injured, Calliope is bound to be in trouble. Unfortunately Bezof didn't wake up and I couldn't ask him anything!

I haven't found Luna's mother either... I let my wolf sniff the air and find any leads possible. Most of the people in the woods had shifted and were doing the same thing.

Oh Lord! This happens even though we promised her we could protect her. I bit my lips in anger and disappointment.

I ran around, following the scent I found familiar and reached the clearing where I picked Bezof from. The air grew heavy with a foreboding sense of dread. My eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for any trace of the Luna or a clue to her whereabouts. The forest seemed to hold its secrets tightly, refusing to yield any answers.

I had no choice but to go deeper in but as I ventured deeper into the woods, my heart sank. My calls for Calliope or her mother remained unanswered, and the ominous stillness pressed on me like a weight. Then, in a patch of moonlit clearing, a glint caught my eye.

There, in the middle of the forest floor, lay Luna's shoe. Panic surged anew as I ran towards it, shifting as I reached it and scooped it up, my fingers trembling.

Oh No...

***

>>Calliope

As consciousness slowly clawed its way back to me, I became aware of the disorienting haze that enveloped my senses. The air felt heavy, and my eyelids were reluctant to part. A dull throbbing echoed in my head, each pulse a reminder of the fog that lingered in my mind.

Blinking against the grogginess, I attempted to make sense of my surroundings. The darkness around me, with only a hint of red filter light painted an unfamiliar scene.

What...? Where am I...? No matter how much I blinked, the darkness wouldn't leave.

Panic threaded its way through my dazed thoughts as I took in the unfamiliar interior.

I almost lost it.

WHERE AM I!?!?!

The unsettling sensation of being adrift in an unknown place settled in the pit of my stomach.

WHAT THE HELL!??

My attempts to move were met with sluggish resistance, limbs heavy and uncooperative. It was as if my body existed in a world separate from my racing thoughts. I fought against the lethargy, desperate to understand how I ended up in this disconcerting state. And it took me a few seconds to recall what happened, but I did,

OH NO...

A sense of vulnerability washed over me as I pieced together the fragments of memory—a struggle, a cloth, and the encroaching darkness.

As I stood frozen, I slowly realized something... I was moving...

No,

I was in something that was moving. I shot my head to the red filter light. The car's movements were rhythmic, a lullaby that did nothing to soothe the rising anxiety.

I'm in a car trunk!?!?

Fear constricted my chest as I realized the gravity of the situation. I wasn't just disoriented; I was trapped in a confined space with an unknown driver.

Unknown?

Or is it Murim?? It has to be him, he was the one in the forest. He must be taking me to the city!

Fear clamped its icy fingers around my heart as I recalled the pain and suffering his family had inflicted upon me. The scars, both physical and emotional, throbbed with the weight of a dark history.

Why does he and his family always have the upper hand? How much every time I meet them, something traumatizing happens to me?!!

My mind raced, connecting the dots between the past and the present, realizing that I was once again ensnared in the clutches of their malevolent influence.

"Oh, no, no, no...." Hatred, a visceral and consuming emotion, churned within me the more I thought of them.

As the details unfolded in my memory, a surge of adrenaline coursed through my veins. The sluggish limbs now responded with newfound urgency. Anger and defiance replaced the initial fear, propelling me to resist the familiar threat that loomed in the car.

I clenched my fists, determination replacing the initial sense of helplessness. The very thought of them became a bitter pill to swallow, a reminder of the pain they inflicted and the emotional toll endured, but all of it fueled my resolve.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the fear and panic only increased, but that wasn't it. I had so much anger bubbling inside of me as well.

In the confined space of the car, I felt the adrenaline pump through my veins, awakening my senses. The fog of confusion began to lift, replaced by a resolute clarity. I scanned the interior for any means of escape, my senses sharpened by the adrenaline pulsing through my veins.

The darkness enveloped me, and my hands fumbled in the dimly lit space, searching desperately for any means of escape.

I can't just lay here! I have to get out! I have to get away! And I have to find Mom!! I moved my hands and feet carefully, looking for even the smallest of things to use for myself.

So many thoughts raced in my head. About so many things but there was something at the top of the list.

'I never got to say it," I bit my lower lip hard, 'I never got to tell Matthew I love him,' It was such a bitter and ugly regret, it started eating me up

God...

I sniffled as I kept moving my hands around,

Let me meet him again, I sniffled again

I have something to tell him, I have to say it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
17.6K 318 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
11K 1.2K 15
A wealthy business owner teams up with a bumbling investigator to uncover the reason his girlfriend died four years earlier. Will he get the answers...
62.9K 2.8K 59
Tan Clayton who's a businessman and has a condition, he loses his memory and becomes someone who is the complete opposite of his former self and only...