New Girl ( Urban story )

Da inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... Altro

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

8.5K 310 93
Da inlovewitya

ELIJAH
----------

I drove to one of my cousin's house that had been texting me all day for some weed. She didn't have a car, so I always delivered to her. Especially since she was family. Her house was like 30 minutes out.

When I got there, I texted her, and she walked out carrying my little cousin on her hip. She was only 19, and had a 1 year old baby. So young. Crazy part was, that was going to be me pretty soon.

"Eli!" Carter screamed as they approached my car. I laughed and took him into my arms.

"Wassup boy?" I said admiring his little outfit.

"Wassup Elijah." My cousin Trisha greeted.

"Wassup Trish." I said giving her a hug.

"Eli." Carter said pointing at me.

"Yes. That's Eli baby." Trish giggled.

"He getting so big." I said standing him on my legs.

"Big as hell." She rolled her eyes. "And bad."

I laughed, "You out here being bad?" I asked him.

He just stuck his fingers in his mouth and looked at me.

"Yes!" Trish quickly said, "And he don't like NOBODY."

"Why not lil man?" I asked.

"Because he evil. Ole abusive ass. He's mean to all the other kids. He dont share. He hit on them. He just bad."

I laughed a little bit, this little boy was bad. I seen it for myself.

"How many other people is it?" I asked.

"Like 7 or 8 girls, some pregnant. Some already had their babies."

I nodded. "Damn that's a lot of hormones under one roof. A lot of attitudes, a lot of mood swings, a lot of personalities." I joked.

"Who you telling! And today we got a new girl, so this should be interesting." She said making a funny face and letting out a loud sigh.

I chuckled, "Why should it be interesting?"

"Because, it's nothing but ugly jealous bitches in this house, and the new girl is really pretty. She seem like her shit is together. I wonder what she doing here."

I laughed again. My cousin was a fool, "Y'all girls is something else."

"But yeah ima hook you up. Ima tell her I got a cousin for her. And you'll like her too. She short, light skin, long hair."

"Oh word? What's her name?" I joked

"Jalissa or something like that." She said.

I quickly stopped joking, and frowed my face and jerked my head back. "Jalissa?"

She nodded her head slowly, "Yeah...i think?"

"Wait wait wait." I said laughing slightly. "You can't be talking about who I think you talking about."

My cousin just looked at me cluelessly.

"She kind of thick? Straight teeth? Light eyes?"

She nodded her head.

"Hold up, Ima have to see if we talking about the same person." I said and took my key out the ignition, and got out the car.

"Wait Eli! How you know her?"

"It's a long story." I said running my hand over my hair. "Tell her to come out here real quick."

"Alright, Ima tell her to come, I'll be back."

"Don't tell her it's me out here!" I called after her.

She frowned her face, but nodded and kept walking.

Me and Carter just stood there looking at each other. My heart sped up, when I seen the door open. A million things ran through my head of what I was gonna say.

"Elijah?" Jalissa gasped in shock.

I handed Trish, Carter.

"We need to talk." I said walking towards my car.

Trish just stood there looking back and forth between us.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came here to see my cousin," I said pointing at Trish. "But the real question is what are YOU doing here. I been blowing yo phone up, I been worried sick about you man. Praying nothing happened to you. And you sitting up in here chillin worry free. Like what the hell?"

"Okay, first of all you need to calm down! You pushed me to this! You the one kissing ex girlfriends in the hallway. If I may remind you, you ARE starting a family. You the one that insisted I keep this baby. I have YOUR child inside of me. And I appreciate everything you've done for me but that does not mean I'm going to sit by and let you do me like that."

"Jalissa! I was not kissing her! She kissed me and I pushed her off me! Baby, I wouldn't do that to you!"

She just looked down and didn't say anything.

"Jalissa! I love you dude! You can't see that?"

"Yes! Elijah I know! But some of the shit you do!"

"What do I do? Love you? Take care of you? What?"

She sighed, "You know what I'm talking about."

"Look, I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. I'm really trying for you."

"And I'm doing the same for you! But this is the SECOND time I had to deal with one of your lil bitches. I can't keep doing this Elijah. How you think that make me feel? ...Make me look?"

"This wasn't my fault though Jalissa."

"Who's fault was it?" She quickly retorted.

I ran my hands over my face, "oh my fucking God." I sighed starting to get aggravated.

"What? I'm the one that was in the hallway with my ex boyfriend? Letting him kiss on me?"

"I DIDNT LET HER KISS ME!" I yelled, getting in her face, "WHY WOULD I DO THAT JALISSA? WHY? ARE YOU DUMB? WHAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?" I exploded.

She just stood there looking up at me, with nothing but fear in her eyes.

When I realized how upset I was getting, I eased up "Jalissa-" I sighed.

"Fuck you." She sobbed, storming away.

"Oh my god." I sighed to myself.

"Elijah just give her, her space. I'll talk to her for you." Trish said stepping in and rubbing my back.

"Alright thanks cuz. Ima get up out of here.", I said giving her a hug. I handed her, her capsule.

"Okay. Be safe, and don't do nothing stupid. Just calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

"Aight. Thanks. Love you." I said hopping in the car.

"I love you too." She said.

-

JALISSA
-----------

I sat on my new bed thinking about all that had happened last night with Elijah. I couldn't believe he screamed at me like that. I didn't even know who that person was. I sighed knowing I pushed him too far. Maybe he really wasn't kissing all on her, but to me that's definitely how it looked.

My new roommate walked in the room with her son Carter following her.

"Hey girl." She said sitting on her bed which was across from mine.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Ma! Wa wa!" Carter said pointing at the water bottle on the night stand. Trish reached over and gave him some.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"One." She said.

"He's so cute!"

"Thank you." She giggled.

Trish was a dark skin, with a shoulder length weave. It was so cute. It was flipped in at the tips a little bit. She had a very curvy figure and pretty teeth. She was really pretty.

"So how you like it here?" She asked me.

I nodded my head, "It's nice. Nobody really speaks to me, but it's cool."

"Yeah these bitches is some haters. Don't pay them no mind. I don't fuck with them, that's why I had my own room."

"Well damn." I said.

Trish giggled, "But you seem cool, I like you."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"But what the fuck is up with you and my cousin?" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and laughed too. I told her the whole story from beginning to end.

She shook her head, "If it's one thing I know about my cousin is he's a hoe. I've yet to meet a girlfriend of his. You the first. And he really does care about you. I can tell."

I did a fake smile, "I know he does. But he needs to have some boundaries."

She nodded her head, "Yeah. He could love yo ass to death, but at the end of the day he IS still a nigga."

I giggled, "I just needed to get away from him. I can't live off him forever, and I can't let him take advantage of me. That's why I came here."

"Girl I understand. I did the same thing. Except, his daddy didn't even know about him. We got into a HUGE fight 2 weeks before I found out, so I kept it to myself."

"Does he know now?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, he comes and gets him and helps me a lot. We're in a good space now."

"That's good."

Me and Trish talked and talked and talked until we ran out of words. She was really cool as fuck.
-
After our talk I took a shower, and flat ironed my hair. I had this tendency to get dressed up when I was feeling down. I don't know why, but when I look better, I feel better.

I walked in the room, "Trish, did I get all the-" my heart stopped when I seen Eli sitting on my bed. He smiled.

"Eli..what-"

He cut me off, "I'm just here to say sorry Jalissa." He stated.

I just stood there looking at him.

He continued, "It wasn't right to have you feeling like that. I was in the wrong. I know you came here to get away from me, so I'm going to give you your space. Just know you ALWAYS got a place at home baby."

I slightly smiled and stepped towards him, I wrapped my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. He hugged me back tightly.

"Thank you Eli." I smiled up at him.

"You're welcome." He said rubbing my lower back.

He searched around in his pockets and pulled out a some hundred dollars bills and handed them to me. I shook my head and pushed it back to him. I never felt comfortable taking his money.

"Take it, please." He said putting the money in my hand and closing my fist.

"Thank you." I said looking up at him.

"Don't even worry about it. But, I got a lot of shit to do, so when you're ready to come home just let me know." He said pulling me into his tight embrace and leaving a kiss on my forehead.

When he was gone, I plopped down on the bed and looked at the money in my hand. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. I know I needed to go home, but I needed Elijah to know I was serious. I don't play that shit and I needed to make sure knew it.

-

ELIJAH
----------

I hopped in my car and sped off to the trap. Since Jalissa was gone, I was here more than ever. I wish she would just come home but I know she was going to do whatever she wanted and I wasn't going to change her mind.

-
"Wassup nigga?" Chuck asked when I walked in.

"What up bro." I said slapping hands with him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked laughing. "Don't you got school in the morning or some shit?"

I nodded. He laughed, "Nigga go home. Go home to yo girl."

I shook my head, "She not at home."

"Well where the fuck she at, at 10:45 on a Sunday?"

"Gone. She left me." I admitted lowkey hanging my head in shame.

"My nigga are you serious? Yo bitch left you and yo ass sitting here in front of me?" He asked ashing out his blunt.

I didn't say nothing.

"Nigga I thought you was like in love or some shit?"

I just looked at him.

"And she pregnant? Bro go get yo girl! Don't let that shit slip away. Especially not over no petty ass fight. Bitches is difficult, and she especially gone be difficult with all them hormones and shit."

I didn't say nothing I just sat there taking in what he was saying. Contemplating what my next move needed to be.

"Keep yo family together bro. Remember that."

-

When I finally got home, I walked in my room and kicked my shoes off. I jumped into bed. I was so tired. Exhausted, more like.

I hopped up when I heard the door, I looked at the time and it was 12 am. I frowned, but quickly remembered my dad said he was going to come over.

"Wassup pops." I said slapping his hands. He scooted to the side and Jalissa stepped in from behind him.

"Jalissa!" I said in shock.

She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll be back." My dad said closing the door.

I grabbed the bag Jalissa was carrying and headed to the room. She followed close behind me, while I put it down.

I watched her as she sat down on the bed and started taking off her shoes. I was so happy to see her, and glad she came home.

She walked into the bathroom and came out like 10 minutes later. Teeth brushed, face washed, and hair up. She was so beautiful, I swear. She had on a tank top and some little booty shorts. She reached up to adjust her bun and I seen her little tummy peak out the bottom of her shirt. I smiled.

"What?" She asked giggling.

I shook my head and smiled, "Nothing."

She rolled her eyes and got into bed. She cuddled up next to me.

"I'm glad you came back." I admitted.

"I am too. Please don't give me another reason to leave." She said in her sweet little voice.

"I won't. Girl you not going nowhere." I said grabbing a handful of her booty.

She smiled.

I kissed her softly, she kissed me back. She slipped her tongue in and out my mouth and I followed her lead.

I moved my fingers down into her shorts. I rubbed her clit, and she stopped kissing and gasped for air. I smiled. I rubbed on it some more and started kissing her neck. When she started getting wetter, I slipped one of my fingers inside and flicked back and forth until she came all over my fingers. She shut her eyes as she did so and when she was done looked at me. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and licked them clean.

I pulled her pants off and smirked when I seen how wet she left the bed. I went down and kissed her lips softly. I took all of her into my mouth and started sucking first softly, then started sucking hard. I traced circles around her clit then licked it back and forth. She moaned uncontrollably. She called out my name in pleasure. She called out to God. She cursed me over and over. She put an extra arch in her back and came. I licked her clean.

I came out my boxers. She looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed, "You tapping out already?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm waiting on you come on."

I climbed on top of her and slid myself in. She wrapped around me, something crucial. I slid in and out. Slowly.

"Faster!" She moaned.

I did as told. The moaning and screaming started back up. She was so tight and wet, I couldn't even take it. I felt myself about to bust, but tried with all my might not to just yet. She dug her nails so far into my back, it bled.

"Fuck Jalissa." I moaned.

I slid out of her and turned her on her stomach. I slid back inside and started giving her longer strokes. She started running, but I grabbed her back.

"Yes daddy!" She called out, grabbing a handful of the sheets.

I kept going harder and harder, but not too hard, trying not to hurt her. When I felt myself about to cum, I didn't pull out. I busted all inside of her, for the first time. The best feeling. She laid out on the bed and tried to catch her breathe.

When she finally relaxed I pulled her into me, and waited until she fell asleep, and I did so also.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

255K 7.5K 37
~Sequel to Little Kisses~ I smirked and turned to him running my hands slowly down my body and walked onto his lap again. I wrapped my legs around hi...
The Rebellious Boy Da lomlhunta

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

60 0 12
Makiyah Hamilton who moves to Phoenix, Arizona this year is worried about a new school and a fresh start. Makiyah's new neighbor's help her out aroun...
53.8K 928 32
Disclaimer!!! This Story was written in March of 2020. "ᴛʀᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪ-" ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ. "...
5.4K 160 20
This story is about what happening in New York after Arizona and Sofia left Seattle to live with Callie in her apartment Calzona end up together? Ne...