The Sweetest Wine

By luvbangton

She is 29 when she died from an accident. And then she wakes up in a body of a stranger. To her astonishment... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chaptet 23
chaptet 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

4.2K 335 74
By luvbangton

|Ch.25

________

After being humiliated by Ian,Arabella first decided to ignore him until he leaves for work but unexpected she found herself hanging over the man's shoulders like a rag doll. At first,she was so scared thinking what might he do so she tried struggling but she was no match to in terms of strength.

She was so surprised when he took her outside the mansion. She thought he would take her to the car but he changed directions and went towards a different direction of the mansion. The mansion was massive like a castle and the outside of the estate also had a vast space with enormous gardens. She could see shaped trees with fountains,and so many small buildings here and there with a lot of guards around. She never had the chance to wander around the estate since she did not know when she would run to a forbidden place. It was rather safe to just hide inside the mansion.

She stopped looking around when Ian suddenly stopped infront of a locked garden. It had a wooden door with a massive lock. The garden was surrounded by some trees Arabella didn't know. It was like a fence of trees with flowers all over the fence. It was beautiful.

She could hear some jiggling sound of a key. Judging by the sound,she guessed that he had opened the door to the garden.

Opening the door,Ian entered the garden with Arabella still hanging over his shoulders and locked the door again from inside.

Once Arabella made sure no one was around,she spoke. "Wh –Why are we here?"

"Just because",Ian answered with no interest.

Arabella grumbled in annoyance. "Don't you have work? Why aren't you going to work today?! Leave me alone"

Ian rolled his eyes and walked forward.

Arabella took a look around in amusement. The garden was filled with a lot of massive trees so the sunlight couldn't hit the ground directly. There were so many flowers too. She could only recognise some types of roses. She was not a flower genius thus she had knowledge about the flowers. But she knew how to admire what is beautiful. And there was a beautiful fountain in the middle of the garden too with baby angel status. A lot of butterflies and birds flew around freely.

As Ian walked further,he stopped infront of a small lake. There was a blanket spread under an oak tree with a basket of food. Ian gently put down Arabella on the ground before going to sit under the tree on the blanket.

Arabella watched him in amusement. What was going on? What's with this picnic? Is this a date?

At the thought of this,her cheeks reddened. She shook her head immediately dismissing the thought.

"What are you doing? Come here",he commanded.

Arabella reluctantly went to him and tried to sit next to him but gasped when he tugged her wrist making her sit on his lap. He circled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body before leaning against the tree trunk.

"Wh –What are you doing?! Let go!"

"No"

"I don't like being hugged!"

"I like to hug"

"Dirtbag! –ouch!"

She winced when he pinched her ear.

"Stay still or I will not let you use my black card again"

With that threat,she shut up. With a small grumble,she leaned against his half unbuttoned clothed chest. They stayed in a comfortable silence.

Arabella sighed feeling a bit too much comfortable in his arms and asked,"Seriously though,don't you have work?"

Ian snuggled against her neck,"I do"

"Then why are you here?"

"Can't I take a day off to spend time with my wife?"

Arabella,"Just to spend time with me? "

"Hm"

Arabella bit her lip feeling a bit shy. She didn't know why but she felt her some tickling sensation in her stomach. But still she couldn't let her guard down. The man is dangerous to her.

Thus she tried to change the topic. She looked at his arm before tracing her fingers along the veins of his left arm. "Why don't you have any tattoos?"

Ian was off guard with the weird question. "Hm? Tattoos?"

"Yeah",she took his arm to her hands and examine it. There were some scars but they were not ugly. She found then beautiful and manly. "In TV series,I've seen mafias with Tattoos in their whole body. But you got none. Why?"

Ian had never thought of getting a tattoo. The word tattoo never came to his head before since he had been too busy to even think about his own self. "No reason? Do you want me to have tattoos?"

Arabella shrugged her shoulders,"That's not what I meant. I was just wondering"

"Do you think tattoos are cool?",Ian asked.

"Uhm..Well...yeah?"

"What kind of tattoos do you like?",Ian asked further as he let his wife play with his fingers. It was strangely calming to look at his play with his hand. Her delicate fingers touching his hand was addictive. He couldn't help but to place kiss behind her ear.

Arabella wasn't startled when he kissed behind her ear. She was getting used to his touches already. And these days he had been too touchy with her. Not that she complains.

"I like tattoos with a unique design. It differs from person to person though. For example,a musical note tattoo wouldn't suit a man with no sense of music. But this is just the way I see",she smiled as she explained. 

Ian smiled as he looked at her passionate facial expressions. Something inside him felt warmth. He wanted to cling to that pleasant feeling. This was Peter's idea to bring her out for a little picnic. Plan:making her fall in love,but why does he enjoy this moment more than to his liking?

"By the way,why are you dressed like that? You don't have work,dress comfortably",Arabella said as she tugged at his shirt sleeve.

True to her words,he was wearing one of his office clothes. A pair of black jeans with a black dress shirt. Even his gun was tucked under his belt.

"Your husband is a billionaire with a massive business along with the underground mafia businesses I run,my dear wife. I am always busy. I will have to run whenever there would be an emergency. Thus,I need to be prepared"

Arabella frowned. "Just take it easy man. Relax when you have time"

Ian bit her earlobe,"I can't do that my little siren"

"Aren't you uncomfortable?",she asked while smacking his hands when he bit her earlobe harder.

Ian released her ear,"I'm used to it"

"You are the boss. So take it easy. No one is going to scold you for being late"

Ian chuckled as he found her adorable. "I'm talking about emergencies happen in my mafia business. It can't be wait. A little slip away of time would lead to death sometimes"

Arabella didn't take the death slightly. Her life is also at a risk. So she naturally understands his words. She needed to think of a way to run away again.

"I don't want to die",she mumbled subconsciously.

Unfortunately Ian heard it.

He tightened his grip around her,"You are not going to die. I can make sure of it. So,don't even think about running away again"

Arabella stiffened in his arms.

Ian presses another kiss on her temple,"Here,let's eat something"

He was about to open the picnic basket but paused hearing her next words.

"Would you kill me if I run away again?"

Ian's eyes turned cold. "Stop it Arabella"

Arabella seemed to notice the sudden drop of attitude of the man. She hesitantly looked up to his eyes and shuddered seeing the clear possessiveness and wildness in those blue eyes. His eyes had taken a dark blue colour and if she was not that closer to his face,she would mistake them as black eyes.

Arabella knew how fucked up she is. The man is becoming too obsessed with her.

Suddenly Ian sighed and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath,he opened them,"I will not kill you",....."But you must remember something,if you run away,make sure to get caught in my arms because others will not be lenient as I am with you"

Arabella gulped,"Others?"

"....yes. A run away wife of a mafia king means betrayal in their eyes. They would demand me to kill you infront of them"

"But I already ran away once"

Ian smiled,"You did.....Because I let you"

Arabella looked away feeling a little frustrated. Would she never be able to run away again? If she stayed,would her life be any different? Soon enough,Ian would go after Anna the female lead. Then what would happen to her?

Ian sensed the dissatisfaction in Arabella's face. He frowned not liking those stress marks on her forehead. What is making her so uncomfortable?

"What's wrong?",his voice grew cold as he asked.

Arabella didn't look up. She didn't know what to say.

"Arabella for fuck's sake look at me and say what you want?!"

Arabella looked up with a furious look with reddened eyes. "Don't raise your voice at me Ian Carrington!"

Ian was taken back when his wife lashed out. Angering her wouldn't do any good to him. If she went back to ignoring him,he would go crazy. No way he would let it happen.

Lowering his voice,he spoke gently,"Alright. I'm....sorry okay? Please tell me what's wrong? Do you want to go shopping again? Or maybe we can go on a trip? Hm?"

Arabella looked at him from the corner of her eyes. Why do I feel like he is a fool for me? Am I hallucinating? Don't tell me he has fallen for me. Do I really have the power to order him around? He doesn't seem mad at me when I snapped at him. What is this dirtbag upto?

"Then can you promise me something?",Arabella asked cautiously.

Ian felt his mood improving from zero to hundred. He was over the moon. She wants something from me!

"Yes go ahead"

"....don't cheat on me. Even if you fell in love with another woman,don't cheat on me"

Arabella placed her bet on the table. What would he do?

If you go after Anna and abandon me,don't blame me for whatever the fuck I'm planning to do. I will not save the female lead and die just like the story. I'm not that good. I'd rather save myself.

Contrary to what Arabella was expecting,Ian was in cloud nine. She is jealous? Is that it?! Geez,my wife is totally falling in love with me. Of course,who wouldn't. If she wants me to stay faithful to her that much,well....I wouldn't mind. It's not that hard since my dick wouldn't move to any other ass except hers.

"As you wish my dear wife. My dick is all yours",he whispered against her lips.

Arabella hadn't even thought about such a thing thus she was taken back. Her face blushed in embarrassment as she yelled,"You pervert!"

Ian smirked before taking her lips into his as he devoured her mouth.

But they couldn't go any further when his phone rang. He cursed out before taking it out. It was Peter. For fuck's sake he needs to send Peter for a vacation at this rate.

He was about to cut the call but a loud yell came from the entrance of the garden.

"Sir!! It's miss Frieda and her father!",Peter yelled as he was banging on the wooden door.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 10K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...
298K 23K 19
π˜Όπ™§π™©π™π™ͺ𝙧 β™‘ π™‘π™–π™žπ™™π™šπ™π™ž β‹†ΛšβœΏΛ–Β° βœ¦β€’Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·β€’ π•πšπ’ππžπ‘π’ 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚π₯ β€’Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·β€’βœ¦ A 25 year old calm and sweet girl. A stro...
54.3K 1.1K 57
I was desperate for an escape. Too desperate and if that meant falling into the pit of darkness, so be it. I found him under the dark night and s...
591K 11.3K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...