LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

By magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY
CHAPTER VI: 🔞HORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: 🔞THE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIII: 🔞 NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: 🔞PUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: 🔞RUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: 🔞RAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything 🔞
special 5: You are only mine 🔞
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

special 6: Drunk with love

979 49 9
By magentashawty

Sleeping for more than 20hours, rain finally wakes up. Looking around phayu is nowhere, he snuggles out of bed going to the bathroom he took a quick cold shower and wear clean clothes.

Strangely he doesn't feel too much pain and not sore at all wondering what happened during the time he was knocked out. They had sex for three consecutive days every time his heatwave will come they fucked like animals, he can't even remember how many times phayu knot him.

İt was like both were drunk for days, rain doesn't know but he asked for more, begging phayu to knot him hard everytime. he slept after his last heatwave and waking up feeling lost, he doesn't even know what day it is...

He went out just searching in the living room just to see phayu sitting outside relaxed at the balcony with his laptop doing something...

"P'Phayu" he called softly, his voice is low, he is tired...

"Heyy my love you wake up c'mere" He puts rain on his lap and gives him a peck kiss...

"What happened, i can't really remember everything, i feel like i was sleeping for days" he said wrapping his arms around phayu's neck

"Well, my baby was super naughty. How do you feel" phayu squeeze his cheeks

"Mmm good i think, just tired. But i don't feel much pain, how is this possible" he said looking at him with bright eyes...

"İ bought medecine, i had everything ready baby i didn't want to hurt you, i was very careful. Everytime you slept i applied ointment on your little hole and gave you painkillers, fed you some soup even if you were not aware, you just wanted to sleep and recover, I was scared you feel bad i know how heat can be painful. İ'm happy you're not hurt" he said so dearly, eyes full of concern..

Rain eyes tears up, again how can phayu always think about all the small details and treat him like a prince. After so many years being married their love doesn't fade at all, its still the same or perhaps more than before. Their bond is unbreakable and strong connection nothing can come in between...

"Thank you hubby for taking good care of me" rain said sobbing hugging his hubby

"You don't have to thank me baby, it's my responsibility and i love you"

"I love you too"

"Do you want to eat now, i cooked something for you already" rain just nodded...

Phayu fed him, he ate a lot, he really needed food to regain energy for the past few days. It was the best thing that could have happened for them spending time alone here, bonding again, they feel like a new married couple.

Phayu really meant every words he said, rain can already see the changement and how he prioritizes his relationship and family first before work. Yes of course work is important but he is the CEO that mean he can delegate, monitor, give instructions, and all he has to do is to follow up if everything is well done.

Their company is ranked in top 10 in the country, they are living well with everyone support being the powerful couple, they succeed in life having everything they wanted with beautiful kids.

After they finish eating, they just sit  outside looking at the beautiful blue ocean taking fresh air. Rain sits between phayu legs, phayu back hugging him...

"P'Phayu did you talk with the kids"

"Yes, i sent them messages and we talked this morning. I told them you're resting. They were super worried but i reassured them that you're fine"

"My poor babies can i call them now i missed them already"

"Okay wait I'll take my iPad"

The kids were behaving, they're raised so well and obedient. During these few days they explored nice places with their grandparents, it was almost like they didn't miss their parents at all, but they were just more worried about their dada and want him to come back strong not sick.

When phayu called them without rain, they almost cried thinking their dada is very sick and will not come back, but he reassured them and showed them how rain was sleeping peacefully when he was recovering and told them he'll be fine very soon they have to wait just a little longer.

One night varsha cried a lot, she had trouble to sleep, for omega baby they will need their parents or brothers pheromones to calm them, so she slept with her brothers hugging each others. They took care of their little sister so well after all she's still a baby.

They were eating some snacks all together when the phone rings...

"Heyy your daddy is calling again come here" Nana said..

When she answers the phone it was rain smiling face the kids wanted to see.

"Dadaaa" varsha shouted out of joy and excitement...

"My babies i missed you so much" rain almost tearing up

"Dada how are you" Vincent asks...

"I'm fine baby, how are you guys doing"

"Fine" they said at the same time...

"Dada looks tired" vicky added

"Yes, I'm a little tired my love but no worries, I'll come back strong. Don't cause trouble okay"

"Varsha is big girl, i don't cry" the little girl said making everyone laugh...

"She cried" vicky says

"Noo" she shouted

"Okay i believe my baby didn't cry. Are you having fun with grandma and grandpa"

"Yes" all together

"Okay, we will come soon, i love you"

"Love you too bye bye" the three kids feel relieved and happy now...

After the call, the couple spend the next two days enjoying each other company. The last day phayu prepared a little date, rain felt like he just won a lottery, he was so happy to be cherished and loved like this. He was back to his normal self, he rested a lot and ate healthy food now he can't wait to go back and hug his kids.

They packed their bags and left, landing back to Bangkok he feels so happy, coming out the airport his arm around his hubby smiling, he is the happiest right now....

The kids didn't know they're coming back today, they wanted to surprise them, and bought a lot of gifts for them....

"Helloooo there" rain said coming inside the house. The kids turned to see their parents standing there just in front of them making it unreal.

They were playing with their toys, they dropped everything and run to hug them...

"Ouchh hahaha careful babies" they crashed their body into rain and all fell down everyone is so happy...

"Dada i miss you so much" vicky said, he starts to cry and varsha follows too, those little omegas are so sensitive and have good heart...

"Awww don't cry baby I'm here now" he rubs their back

"Hey look at me" he cups their face, wipes their tears...

"You missed me this much" they just nodded...rain hug them again...

Phayu hugging Vincent while looking at them almost saying, they're so dramatic. But yeah they are more sensitive and weak compared to alphas. They always need warmth and reassurance from the people they love.

"Stop crying now, look Vincent is going to laugh at you" he says

"No I'm not crying" vicky says wiping his tears

"Good boy, Varsha is also a good girl right?"

"Yes dada" she said

"You didn't miss me, I'm sad" phayu tease...

"Miss you too daddy" they went to hug him, kissing his face...

"I missed you too sooo much"

"Okay babies come with me, i have gifts for you, Vincent you too come"

They all settled on the couch opening gifts, laughing all together. The kids telling them everything they did during the past days...

The sparks in their eyes telling the stories plus the joy of having gifts. They're happy the kids had a good time even without them...

The rest of the vacation is beautiful, rain feels very happy to discover this part of him, his parents never came back here so he had no idea of his background and how Thailand looks like. Now he's complete, they visited a lot of places, immersing themselves in Thai culture and enjoying food...

The vacation came to the end, now they have to go back to Korea. The kids will starts school very soon, it was the best three months they ever had planning to come back again and visit other cities.

Rain was laying on bed waiting for phayu to com6out the shower. The alpha came back only wearing boxer, water dripping from his long hair, he looks so damn hot. Rain swallows hard...

"Why are you naked, you didn't dry yourself too" he says...

"First I'm not naked i have an underwear, second I'm drying myself now, don't you like the view your sexy husband" he tease

"Tsk stop teasing, I'm sleepy dry yourself fast and come we'll sleep"

"Uhmm you only want to sleep what if i want something else"

"P'Phayu stop it"

"Try to stop me" he jump on him giving him multiple kisses...

"Aahhh stop P'Phayu it tickles and you're wet" rain laughing

"Ohhh i want something else to be wet right now"

"Ahhh I'm going to scream if you don't stop they gonna hear us"

"Go on, you're the one who'll be embarrassed"

Rain is caught off guard and just gave up, phayu likes to tease him he can't win this one, phayu finally stopped and dry himself then hug him to sleep peacefully.

___________________________

***End of chapter***

How is your holidays going i hope everyone is happy and enjoying 😚❤️

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 4.2K 25
Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back to his old apartment, he finds the scra...
17.3K 954 10
Originally published under Emo Demon A dark omega verse world where Omegas are sold to the highest bidders. Rain is a feral omega captured and sold...
28.1K 2K 41
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...
28.8K 1.3K 18
Rain has followed Phayu around since they were children but the alpha only seems to want to treat Rain as a little brother. Babe cares for Charlie bu...