FLOWER | Winrina

By yendaue

Jimin has been through a lot through the summer before her junior year, and when she returns to school, she's... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 [M]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 [M]
Chapter 27 [M]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 24

672 30 9
By yendaue

Jimin woke up the next morning feeling an arm over her waist. She was in Minjeong's bed - she knew because it smelled like her, and she slightly remembered going upstairs to sleep rather than staying in the living room. She was wearing minimal clothing - a t-shirt and her underwear, but despite that, she knew that she and Minjeong hadn't had sex the previous night. She was kind of glad that they hadn't, though, because she likely wouldn't have remembered it.

Jimin began to wake up a bit more, becoming more aware. For one, Minjeong was holding her against her front, and their bare legs were tangled under the blankets. Jimin could feel Minjeong's chest rising and falling evenly. For another, Jimin realized that her head actually wasn't pounding.

Though, she could tell that she was a bit hungover, it didn't seem nearly as bad as the first time. That was partly because she'd tried to keep water in system all night, a decision she was definitely happy with right now.

She carefully slipped out of Minjeong's embrace and climbed out of her girlfriend's bed, standing and stretching her arms up above her head. She didn't know when she'd changed into this t-shirt, but she imagined that Minjeong had been responsible. She smiled a small smile to herself and went to Minjeong's closet to grab some sweatpants and a hoodie to slip on as well.

After washing herself up a bit in the bathroom as well, she left Minjeong's room to see if anyone was up. She was pretty sure that no one had gone home, since they'd all been way too drunk to drive by the time they'd gone to bed.

Sure enough, everyone was still in Minjeong's living room, but no one was awake. Yuuto was asleep across the floor, looking actually somehow comfortable, and while Lincoln and Aeri shared a couch, Jaemin and Ning shared the second couch, and Seulgi and Joy were both on the third. The room would've been silent except that Yuuto was snoring. Seeing no reason to stay downstairs, Jimin went straight back up to Minjeong's room. As she opened the door, she saw Minjeong sitting up in her bed, rubbing her eyes. She looked over to Jimin. "Where did you go?" her voice was tired and a bit raspy, and Jimin couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face when she heard it.

"I was just seeing if anyone is awake," Jimin answered. "They're all still passed out." She closed the door behind her and went to sit back next to Minjeong on the bed. "Did you wake up because I left?"

"Maybe," Minjeong admitted. "One sec, I need to brush my teeth because I still taste alcohol."

Minjeong climbed out of her bed and went into her bathroom, and Jimin scooted to the spot where Minjeong had been lying and curled up in the still warm blankets. Minjeong came back into the room a few minutes later and started back toward the bed. Jimin peeked out at her through the blankets.

"You stole my spot," Minjeong said, pouting at Jimin as she sat on the bed next to the dark-haired girl. Jimin thought her pout was probably one of the cutest things she'd ever seen. "Yeah, it's comfier," Jimin stated. She pulled the covers down away from her face and looked up at her girlfriend. "If you want it, you'll have to take it from me." 

Minjeong didn't say anything, but she was suddenly straddling Jimin, who was caught off guard as her breath hitched in her throat. "Or we could share it."

"That works too," Jimin agreed, immediately feeling heat pool between her legs. "Now are you just going to sit there, or are you going to kiss me?"

Minjeong laughed lightly, before leaning down and pressing her lips firmly to Jimin's, and the dark-haired girl immediately tangled her fingers into slightly messy hair. Jimin groaned slightly as Minjeong's tongue slipped through her lips. Minjeong's hands were under Jimin's layered tops, and Jimin wondered why she'd even put on extra clothing. Minjeong's lips dragged down to Jimin's neck, and the dark-haired let out a sigh at the feeling, but her breath caught in the moan that escaped her lips as she felt Minjeong's leg suddenly slide in between her thighs and press up against her center, which was already a bit wet. Jimin's hips rolled against Minjeong's thigh, and the copper-haired girl's lips met Jimin's again.

"Hey, is there any -" Jimin and Minjeong immediately broke their lips apart and Minjeong nearly fell over as someone opened their door speaking. They both looked toward to see Ning, who exclaimed. "Oh my god!" She immediately left the room and closed the door. "Sorry!"

"Fucking Ning," Jimin muttered, less upset about Ning walking in on them and more upset about the fact that her chance at hot morning sex had just been taken away.

"Actually I think I was about to be fucking you," Minjeong corrected, lying on the bed next to Jimin, who frowned.

"That's not funny," Jimin muttered.

There was a quiet knock on Minjeong's door, and the copper-haired girl slipped her bare legs under her blanket as Ning called, "Is it safe?"

"Yes," Minjeong called, and Ning slowly opened the door.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't think about the fact that um... yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine," Minjeong insisted, though Jimin was still quite grouchy as she just sat up a bit and looked over at the brunette by the door.

"What's up?" she asked, trying not to sound like an upset, horny teenage girl.

"Wanted to ask Minjeong if there was something I could start making for breakfast?" Ning asked, looking back at Minjeong.

Minjeong shrugged. "I'll come down and find something. Give me a second to get pants on." Ning nodded, and then she left the room, purposefully closing the door behind her. "I don't wanna get up," Jimin whined, still frustrated.

"So stay here," Minjeong said, smiling an amused smile as she got out of her bed. She leaned down to give Jimin a quick kiss, and then she went to her closet to get some pants. "What do you want to eat?"

"Do you even cook?" Jimin asked her.

"To an extent," Minjeong answered, pulling on the sweats she'd grabbed. "What do you want?"

"You," Jimin said bluntly, raising her eyebrows a little bit.

"I meant for breakfast, Jimin."

"Yeah, so did I," Jimin insisted, smiling a wide, cheeky smile.

Minjeong rolled her eyes and shook her head, though her lips were turned up in a slight smile. "I'll be downstairs making breakfast."

"Fine," Jimin muttered, and her girlfriend left the room. Sighing, Jimin ignored the feeling in between her legs as she got up and stretched again. She lazily made her way downstairs after her Minjeong, who was already in the kitchen doing something or another when Jimin got to the living room. Ning wasn't in there - she was probably in the kitchen with Minjeong - but everyone else in the living room was starting to wake up.

"My head," Seulgi groaned from one of the couches.

"Shh," Aeri muttered from the other couch, and then she slowly sat up. "Jimin, know where the aspirin is?"

"Nope," Jimin answered.

"How are you awake without aspirin?" Jaemin muttered from the third couch as he sat up.

Ning came into the living room suddenly with a handful of pills and some bottles of water, and began distributing them. "Jimin had a different kind of wake up call, that's how."

"You're not allowed to joke about that, Ning, I might still have to kill you for messing up that wake up call,"

Clarke said, and of course, despite the fact that she was mildly upset, she was joking.

"Hey, I'm just glad I didn't walk in a minute later," Ning said, smirking.

"Stop talking so loud," Aeri groaned, taking back her aspirin and downing half of the water bottle that was handed to her. "Is someone making food?"

"Minjeong," Jimin answered, and then she proceeded to make her way into the kitchen, where Minjeong was making pancakes.

Two hours later, Jimin was home and wishing she was still at Minjeong's. After they'd all eaten and most of her friends had left Minjeong's, Jimin had gotten a text from her mom asking her to come home right away. It sounded urgent, so Jimin had obeyed her mom and left, even though she was still waiting for her girlfriend to finish what they'd started that morning.

Upon getting home, Jimin immediately found her mother sitting in the kitchen at the breakfast table and picking at some food that she probably had picked up at some point or another, because there was no way she'd made food that looked that decent. "What's up?" she asked, going straight for the table and sitting across from her mom, even though she'd pretty much rather be anywhere else.

"So, last night while you were with your friends, I had a night in with Jeno's parents, and Jeno tagged along," her mother started, and Jimin knew that this couldn't be good. "I'd assumed he was going to the place you were to hang out with friends, and he told me that he doesn't know them well enough to have gone. Is that true?"

"That's true, I guess," Jimin answered. "They invited him, though."

"Well," Tiffany continued, "I asked him why he wouldn't just go anyway since you were going, and he said something interesting."

Jimin felt her whole body tense because, at this point, there were a number of things that Jeno could've told her mother to make her seem so stoic. Of course, the worst being her sexuality. "Which was?"

"A number of things, actually. Apparently, you've seemed to abandon him for your new friends, despite what you've told me. Also, that there was alcohol where you were last night. And that the last time I didn't know where you were and Jeno said you were with him, you actually had been out somewhere else drinking," Tiffany stated. Jimin felt herself relax only a little bit, because it still was not good that her mother knew she was drinking. "So what? It's not like I got plastered, and I didn't drive." 

"Yu Jimin!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Do not pretend that you don't know how alcohol can hurt you! Even without that in mind, it's stupid for you to drink! You're still underage!" 

"I'm careful, mom! I haven't been arrested! It's not that big of a deal!" Jimin exclaimed. "And on top of that, I didn't abandon Jeno for anyone! He's a pretentious ass who can't accept the fact that I'm not the same person I was a year ago!"

Yeah, maybe that was a little harsh, but Jimin was mad now. "Jimin! What has gotten into you? You've been distant, hardly coming home -"

"Don't give me shit about that, Mom," Jimin growled, "you're never home!"

"Is that what this drinking thing is about?"

Jimin let out an exasperated breath. "It's not like I'm drinking every night to drown my sorrows, Mom! I'm just drinking for fun, and I'm careful, and I don't see what the big deal is!"

"The big deal is that you could be arrested!"

Jimin crossed her arms over her chest. "Alright, I'm breaking the law, it's awful, you're mad. Can I leave now?"

"What has gotten into you, Jimin? Is it those new friends of yours? I don't think you should hang out with them if they drink. That's not a good influence on you. Plus, you lied about what you were doing that other night, Jimin. That is unacceptable."

"There's nothing wrong with my new friends, mom."

"They're pressuring you to drink!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"No, they're not! And mom, don't even try to lie. You're not mad about the drinking. You're mad that Jeno and I aren't close anymore and whatever perfect picture you had of me or us in your head is completely wiped out now," Jimin growled. "And I'm not going to just stop hanging out with my friends because you think you don't like them." 

"Yes you will, or you'll be grounded."

Jimin felt her blood boil a bit. "Yeah? You're going to ground me? And then what, you're going to actually be home enough to make sure that I don't leave the house?" 

"What is this, Jimin?" Tiffany demanded, crossing her arms. "What's causing this?"

"Maybe I've just finally realized that I'm a person with more than just one dimension." Jimin stood up from the seat and rushed upstairs as she heard her mom yelling at her to stay downstairs. Moments later, Jimin was locking her door and holding her back to it. There was suddenly knocking against it.

"Jimin, open the door."

"No."

"You're grounded."

"Fine."

"Give me your phone."

"No."

"What do you think being grounded means, Jimin?" her mom growled.

"I think it doesn't matter if you can't get into my room."

"Well, your keys are downstairs. I'm taking them."

"Go ahead, I'll just call one of my friends to pick me up for school."

She heard her mom let out an exasperated puff of air. "Just open the door, Jimin."

"Why should I?" Jimin demanded. "Leave me alone."

She stepped away from her door and collapsed onto her bed. Her mom continued to say something or another about her being grounded from behind her locked door, and Jimin pulled out her phone.

To Minjeong - If I were to figure out a way to get out of my house safely through my window, would you be my getaway car?

The response came a couple of minutes after Jimin's mom finally abandoned trying to get Jimin's attention.

From Minjeong - Of course. What happened?

To Minjeong - Mom's a bitch, nothing new. I'm "grounded".

From Minjeong - For what?

To Minjeong - Drinking. :-) Thank you to Jeno for being the GREATEST at telling my mother exactly what I DON'T need her to know.

From Minjeong - Why did he do that?

To Minjeong - I don't know, I don't care. I'm just wondering what kind of accident I can get someone to cause so that the hospital gets another patient and needs to call my mom in to work. She took my keys but I locked my door so she can't get my phone.

From Minjeong - You know that house doors have keys, right?

To Minjeong - There's no way she knows where those are.

And before Jimin could even get a response from Minjeong, she was proven wrong as her door opened, and her mother came into the room in a rage, practically wrenching Jimin's phone out of her hands and then giving her back her car keys in order to get to school the following morning.

Then her mother proceeded to rant about Jimin being disrespectful or something, questioned with annoyance who was texting Jimin, and then left the room, her little door key with her.

And Jimin spent the rest of her day trying to draw and not think about the fact that Minjeong was probably texting her, and her mother could probably scroll back and read all of her text messages, and that her former best friend was officially her least favorite person.

Approximately twenty hours later, Jimin got to school a bit early, feeling like shit and needing to see Minjeong.

She went straight for the soccer field and saw Aeri and Yuuto practicing among most of the rest of the soccer team. Minjeong wasn't there at the bottom of the bleachers, but Jimin sat down anyway, waiting for her.

A few minutes later, Minjeong did show up. "Hey, what happened to you yesterday?" The concern in Minjeong's voice was adorable and appreciated.

Jimin sighed. "My mom busted into my room and took my phone. She gave me my keys though, to get to school. I don't think that she thought it through, though, because I am not going home tonight and she has no way to contact me. So. Pretty sure I have the upper hand."

Minjeong frowned. "I'm sorry." She sat down tentatively next to her girlfriend. "I figured she took your phone, but I was worried about you. And you can come over to mine after school, if you want."

"I'm okay," Jimin promised, leaning her head against Minjeong's shoulder. "And thanks." The copper-haired girl pulled her closer, and Jimin let out a content sigh. Her mom couldn't take this away from her, that was for sure.

When Jimin went to her first period, Aeri immediately asked her, "You okay? You looked pretty bummed this morning."

"My mom took my phone away because Jeno told her that I was drinking with you guys," Jimin said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Ning said immediately, "I've got you covered. Is an iPhone 5S okay?"

"What?"

"I have like six extra phones that people asked me to fix and then never came back for," Ning answered, waving her hand. "They all work now." 

"AKA, she's a nerd," Aeri explained, rolling her eyes.

"I have one in my locker if you want it. It doesn't have a data plan on it anymore, but you can use it at least on WiFi," Ning said, smiling helpfully.

"That would be awesome, thanks," Jimin agreed, sitting down and smiling gratefully over at the girl, who just nodded in response.

Jimin took a deep breath as the class started. She may be in shit with her mom, and with Jeno, and her life might not be perfect, but she did have a pretty awesome girlfriend and some pretty great friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 13
Love at first sight; That's what explains how Minjeong feels towards the older girl thru the years and her feelings were eternal, even tho Jimin was...
6.6K 272 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
72.5K 2.4K 40
MINJEONG SPENDS HER LIFE HUNTING MEN DOWN TO GET REVENGE FOR HER MOTHER'S DEATH. NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIED, HER PAST WILL ALWAYS HUNT HER LIFE BAC...
110K 3K 23
AU where Karina is the queen bee who's used to the school bowing at her feet, until a new girl that refuses to play by the rules comes along.