GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Like always โค

1.6K 90 25
By anksriv

Author POV

One month later

" It would be better if you marry, aera soon" His grandfather said in front of two people sitting with them in a cabin. Yoongi's eyes widened hearing that as he was in no mood to marry anyone right now.

" But grandpa... I can't Marry anyone right now" He said playing with the pen in his hand. As he was totally not ready for wedding, he still can't imagine his life without her, no matter what he does, nothing make him forget her.

" Why not? Don't delay in good deeds plus you both like each other and she is a graceful girl not like some road stray girl who doesn't have any class or reputation " His grandpa tried to, make him agree towards the plan he was building in his mind.

But when yoongi didn't answer the question he asked and didn't agree to what he was saying, he looked at jimin who was frowning his eyebrows in dissatisfaction.

" Listen yoongi , i am telling you for your own good, what will i get if you get all the happiness? It's only for you my child.
If you are feeling any kind of softness towards that woman, don't forget what she did to you. There , she is enjoying her life and making public appearances and here you are still not over her. "

He said in a serious tone, but internally smirked watching, yoongi's face turning red as he successfully manipulated him. But his next words work as oil to the fire in yoongi's heart.

" This would work as a second attack on her, watching you getting married to someone else, if she still feels for you then this will totally break her, this is part of revenge,don't forget. "

Yoongi gulped the lump of his throat, as his haw clenched in anger. Is he going to invite her to his wedding? Yes, to make her feel the way he felt that day.

" Jimin is giving his China's company to you as a wedding gift, it will definitely help us to expand our business more and make it a global architecture company, i think you should say yes"

His grandfather added, smiling at jimin who was sitting with crossed leg in front of the two men, enjoying the drama.

" Hyung, are you sure, you like noona? " Jimin asked in innocent tone which made him look at him immediately.

" I like her but.... " He was cut in between when jimin spoke, trying to blackmail him. " She loves you hyung, she waited for all these years, just to be with you"

Yoongi's mind flipped, if he can't get the girl he loves, he should make someone happy who loves him. He sighed and threw the pen on the table.

" I am ready for this marriage "

His words gave an electrifying shock to them as they become so happy. " Such a good news to hear, i will definitely send invitation to that gold digger" His grandfather said getting up from the chair with jimin.

" I think on Saturday, it will be good to marry them" He said looking at the phone and jimin nodded with a exciting smile. Saturday means two days later, yoongi kept on looking at them as they left his office talking about wedding and industry deal.

Silence again reoccur in that area when he licked his lips leaning to the chair's backrest thinking about how much life turned upside down, they used to promise each other about getting married and now she is with someone else while he is going to tie the knot with someone who is not her.

•••••••••••••••••••

Evening:

" Oh my yoongs, i am the happiest person on earth" Aera chirped, twirling around and looking at the wedding gown she was trying on, before her wedding with the man she was crazy about.

" It's looking good" He said faintly , gazing at her in the mirror. It was the fourth gown she was trying and finally she found the best outfit for her wedding, they have already brought his suit , her jewellery and other accessories only her wedding attire was left to purchase.

" No, i will pay" Aera held his hand, when he gave his card towards the counter person to swipe but stopped listening to her.

" No , min today's treat is on me"

He breathed heavily remembering the same words she used to say, but he slightly yanked her hand away and swiped the card on machine.

" It was my gown, i should be the one to pay" She whinned, holding the bag, coming put of the shop, but all over the drama she was somewhere feeling dejected when he was holding his stuff while she was holding her ,looking like they are unknowns.

As they reached the car , the driver took the stuff and kept it in the trunk. " Listen, let's eat out today" She chirped, joining her hand with a smile. They sat inside the car and driver started to drive it.

" Aera, i am tired " He mumbled, massaging his head but she didn't give up trying and kept on convincing him. " Don't be an old man, cheer up, yoongs, let me take you to my favorite club, you will love it. "

Yoongi huffed in annoyance, as he heard about the club thing. He hate socializing and club was the place where he need to interact with many people, physically and verbally. It was necessary to be in the office, otherwise he would have adopted his music interest.

" Can't we go to my house and have dinner there? " He offered, aera pouted but at the end she agreed to him , giving him a wide smile.

" Fine as my love says" She pecked his lips and he slightly nodded giving him a tight smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At Jungkook's home:

" Yn i consulted many senior legal advisor and they all are saying until your father is missing, we can't prove him not guilty" Taehyung answered the question of progress he have in her case.

" Can they definitely prove him not guilty after he is found? " She held her phone tightly while walking in the garden , there was a rush of excitement in her body that he worked this much for her.

" Of course, i will do anything to prove him innocent, no matter what circumstances will be" He proclaimed, making her smile slightly.

Now the main part was to find her appa, she was ready to go to police as she have a strong pillar as taehyung who is beside her to get her father out of that false accusations.

" Ok, i will put all my energy to find him soon, thankyou s.... " She was about show how grateful she was to him but cut off in between when a maid bumped into her and that phone went inside the fence of bushes.

" I am sorry madam, i will find it" That maid got terrified watching the phone falling into the bushes. Yn mouth opened in shock and thinking call must have been cut .

" It's ok, i will get it from there" She said looking at the maid who was holding the laundry basket. " No... Madam.. I .. I will... " She tried to bend but she stopped her saying " Go, keep the basket, it must be heavy, i will find it"

Maid affirmed at her order and bowed before going inside the mansion. It was a dense fence of bushes as the garden was big and well maintained.

She bend down to find the phone which was went inside the bushes and can not be seen, she searched in between the big leaves but couldn't find it as darkness of night was eating up the light of nature.

She saw the led notifications light of her phone at the end of bushes ,opposite side and tried to get it but unable because of hedge.

She got into the kneeling position making her lower body up in air to make her hands get into the bushes to fetch the phone .

But she was totally unaware of the fact that someone was gaping at her ass from back like a hungry vulture .

" Damn baby, you are here" She flinched hearing the seductive and objectifying tone and immediately turned back to see the most horrifying men, whose comments were still roaming in her mind.

"We missed the chance"

Her soul trembled in the body, and wave of discomfort rush making her hands and feets cold. As she watched the same men who were there to seize her flat in her difficult time.

She quickly turned to leave the area as standing with them for two seconds were making it difficult for her to survive. But a guard who was not holding any thing grabbed her wrist as fast as he could while her blood become cold and mind hazed.

" So, you started to work here huhh? Elder sir removed you from that flat after your father's misdeed and cheating , but here you started to work for younger sir, such an intelligent little girl"

They laugh hysterically, making her wiggle in the hold of his hand. " We can also give you work, but for that you need to come with us . We can assure you that work will give you more money and satisfaction. "

Now anger started to grew in her mind as she aggressively tried to remove his grip but they continues to mock her and laugh at her state. All she could think about right now was of two men to save her.

Appa and Jungkook.

She left out a scream of fear and her hands immediately went to the ears hearing the loud gun shoot which was fired , behind them.

The guard who was holding her hand lying on the ground with blood all over the area, she breathed heavily and gulped the thick lump before looking up towards the gate from where a truculent and pugnacious man was entering with the bok do behind him.

His over coat on tuxedo was giving him the most aesthetic , look and gun in his hand was like embellish to his ravishing charm. But his facial expressions were like he would kill anyone who comes in his way without thinking twice.

He again targeted his guns on other guard who started to quiver in fear watching his colleague lying on floor dead, " Sir, sir..... " His words didn't even completed as he shoot him not waiting for any single thing.

" Are you ok, mam? " Bok do asked in scared yet calm voice. His gaze went to her hand which was on her ears and the redness of her wrist was saying something else.

" Sir, madam is injured " Bokdo yelled looking at his boss , who was crushing the face of alive third man , and on the verge of death as he target his head with his gun and fired at him.

" Motherfuckers, trying to harass her in her own house. "

He kicked his face again before heading towards her. He pulled her wrist in his direction softly, and grazed his pad of thumps on her red part. She was not feeling any pain but what she just witnessed made her feel different kind of spark in heart.

He saved her, like always.

" Inform yuna to put some ointment on this " He ordered looking at bok do then averted his dark, raged orbs on her who's eyes were already on him.

They looked at each other but he was not able to understand how she knew them and how could they talk in such vulgur language to an unknown person as he heard only the satisfaction part of his sentence.

He left her wrist and went inside the mansion as he totally cut himself from her, all the information he required about her, gets from bokdo and yuna . As He doesn't come to his own house so that she doesn't feel suffocated.

Today after one week he was returning from the busan but on testifying such thing happening to her he lost all his temper and then rest was history.

" Listen... Jung... "

Her words died in her throat as she saw him going inside without exchanging any words with her like she was no one to him. She wanted to thank him for saving her not knowing this incident pulled so many questions in his mind.

She looked at bok do who have started to clean the mess with the help of other men. As she stood there like an unwanted person, she asked a guard to get her phone out of bushes and he helped her with generosity.

°°°°°

Morning:

10:00 AM

Jungkook was on the couch checking some files before leaving for office while YN was in her room, getting ready for her cafe when she heard the door bell rings.

A maid came back from the door with an envelope in her hand after attending to the guest who arrived,

" Sir, there is a courier on your name "

Jungkook nodded taking the stuff from her and she left after bowing. He opened the envelope and read the words which were written on it but a smirk form on his lips.

He saw YN climbing down all dressed up for her work when he got up and went towards her with a devilish smirk making her frown in confusion and nostalgia as he was totally different from earlier days.

" May God give you strength to handle this, Sugar"

His smirk wider when he took her hand in his and placed the envelope on her palm. He moved back while facing her, keeping his one hand in his pocket and waved at her in a mocking way before leaving the mansion with his driver, who was holding his briefcase.

Her eyes didn't leave his, until he left for office as she turn away her eyes to look down at the thing he put in her hand.

She licked her lips before opening the envelope and took out the card . Reading it makes her every hope and belief shattered like a broken glass.

She felt her soul leave the body and mind became dull as she fell on the floor reading the most cruel words which stabbed her heart like daggers. A tear streams down her red cheek and only words which came from her mouth in cracked voice were

" Why can't he wait for me? "

.

Author note:

I hope you like this part

Please do vote and support.

Take care , my beauties ❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
39.3K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
94.1K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*โ˜…:*:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*โ˜…:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...