qudrat. क़ुदरतقدرت

By torcusmia

"Ye sab Karke dekhao. Apni Mubabbat ka saboot do, Maya." (Try to do it all. Give a prove of your love, Maya.)... More

aese kesey?
don't.
I hate you.
jealousy, jealousy.
get out.
IMPORTANT.
I might.
dar (fear)
what?
job offer?
visualize.
Hey?
ruk jao.
Boss.
you're my first.
Maya, Maya, MAYA.
Something.
sarim's love.
I love you.
something in the air.
stay away!
traitor.
never expected.
I'm here.
eyes full of love.
mistake.
Important!
whenever.
forgive me.
yet again.
Missed it.
argument.
insecure.
the party.
that's it?
realization.
you.
monster.
pain.
Another step?
comfort.
the truth.
announce.
regret.
awkward.
will you?
Sarim?
happy wife, happy life.

pain.

706 37 3
By torcusmia

Armaan slowly sighed as he slid his left hand into the pocket of his comfy trousers.

He shut his eyes tight and felt a tension growing inside of him. This love. Their love is very painful.

Not only for them, but other people too. Armaan Vyas believed that he was a bad guy but not that bad to see someone crying without any mercy.

He felt bad for Sarim truly. He wanted to comfort him but at the same time, he knew it. He knew he shouldn't help sarim. After all he was a jerk of a man.

Armaan slowly tugged into his bedsheets and slept.

_____

Armaan opened his eyes as he heard his alarm ring, he slowly wiped his eyes with his hands and felt tiredness in all his body.

He had only slept for 3 hours. He felt like dying however he made himself active and grabbed the water botel that was on his right shelf and drank all of it.

He got out of his bedsheets, changed his comfy clothes and wore his suit.

He walked out of his room and took a glance at the sofa, his heart almost bounced out of his chest as he didn't see Maya there.

He moved his eyes here and there hoping to look for her but he couldn't see her anywhere.

"Maya?" He said in a small voice, stress running through his veins.

"Maya?!" He yelled in a louder voice as he went from room to room but Maya was nowhere to be found.

He stomped his feet on the floor and caressed his head in annoyance.

He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Maya's number. It kept ringing but there was no response from Maya.

"The person you are trying to call—" he turned off the call and dialed her number again but he heard the same annoying voice again and again.

"The person—" with that he threw his phone so hard at the ground it almost shattered into two pieces. the screen broke.

He clenched his fists and sighed out deeply.

"Where could she possibly go at this time?" He asked himself.

______

Sarim's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and felt my head hurt like it's been stabbed by a knife. A sharp one.

I shut my eyes, as I felt sharp pain in all of my body. I slowly got up after what felt like an eternity and my eyes fell on the pack of cigarettes beside me.

It was finished. I had it all. I felt thousands of emotions strucking into my mind as I sighed out deeply. I stood up and was about to fall when someone grabbed me from the back saving me from falling.

A small yell was about to escape my lips but when I turned my face towards the figure, my heart just stopped beating for a second.

It felt like the world had stopped there. There. With me and her.

"Maya?" I managed to mumble before she gave me a small smile before making me sit back on my bed.

I slowly looked down at my feet, i was shocked to see her here. I felt relieved to see her here.

"You passed out. I was sleeping when I heard my phone ring. A man had called me saying that he found you lying on the road unconscious with some cigarettes." She said.

I felt ashamed as she used the word "cigarettes" she had always hated guys who use harmful things to erase the pain. But it didn't. The cigarettes didn't remove my pain.

At this moment, when I looked into her beautiful eyes. I felt something in my heart, something heavy. Something relieving. Something enchanting, something hurting.

I had fallen for her.

"Why do you care?" I asked her in a small voice — although I thought it would come out as rude but it didn't. It sounded more like a compliment.

"Hm? Why do I care? Well, I know you. There was no one else to help you so I had to appea—" before she could complete i pulled the chair she was sitting on closer to me and she flinched on the contact.

Her hands went to my chest stopping me from moving more closer.

"Say it in simple words. Maya. Do you really care for me?" I asked her and for a small second, I saw the same look in her eye.

That same look.

When she used to love me, she looked at me like this and for a second, I saw it again. The love for me.

But I saw it, she hesitated and moved away from me.

"I don't care about you. You know that. Who would care about a bastard who makes you feel hated?" She said in a rude voice and scoffed.

Oh. That hurt. I slowly looked down and then looked up at her again.

"Sometimes I wonder, how can someone fall out of love so suddenly? Like i can't. I can't believe how people can do that in some days. I fell for someone. It's only been 6 days and I feel like I won't stop loving them till the end of my life." I completed and saw a hint of guilt forming in her eyes.

She knew I was talking about her. She fell out of love. She stopped loving me.

She looked at her feet for sometime and then up at me before speaking.

"Some people are worth spending your whole life for. Some people just don't deserve it, Mr Sarim. Unluckily You are one of those people." She said with so much hate in her voice.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart and shut my eyes tight.

"You are hurting me even more, Maya. Like staying with Armaan, going close to him. Touching him. Wasn't enough?" I asked her with tears forming in my eyes.

"Yes, it wasn't. We will do many things more, Sarim. Which we could've done if you weren't that much of a jerk!" She yelled at my face and stood up.

I stood up and walked towards her.

"Maya, we can fix it all. Trust me. I'm not a jerk anymore. Forgive me. I beg you. Please?" I said with so much guilt and tears in my eyes.

She went away from me and yelled at me once again.

"What is left to fix hun? You already ruined all of my life! What will you fix. Your broken love life?" She yelled at me and in a matter of seconds, I pinned her agaisnt the wall and my eyes were staring into hers.

Armaan's pov:

"You say that we could've had everything. You say it from your own mouth, Maya. You also know how much good we could be together."

I felt knives cutting down my heart as I stared at Sarim saying those words to Maya while pinning her against the wall.

I came at sarim's home to see if he was fine. Never would I have thought in my wildest dreams that Maya— could do this.

That she could spent a whole night with another guy without even letting me know.

I couldn't see it so I walked away from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 918 24
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
27.6K 1.3K 29
Sequel Of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' _x_ #38 - pilot | 8-08-2022 _x_ History was repeating itself. Once again the groom was replaced at the last moment, but t...
387K 32.1K 71
At a posh locality of " dilwalon ki Dilli"There she was, sitting in her terrace, sipping her coffee and thinking about love.... ...
66.8K 10.4K 31
A bus arrived at the bus stop and she got in first as she was in the front and the rest followed. There was a vacant seat reserved for ladies but she...