GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค

2.5K 93 32
By anksriv

Author POV

" Where is jungkook? " Jin asked to taehyung as the dance floor was filled woth couples but his favorite ones are nowhere to be found.

" He left with YN" Taehyung answered almost in a fainted voice, making his eyes widen, " What? I sent him to have a dance with her, and he left without any information " Jin yelled whispered looking at a man standing lowering his head.

" He found me and Yn near the washrooms , talking and he took her without saying anything, i think his mind guessed wrong about us" Taehyung sighed, brushing his hair back.

" And what are you doing with her in the corner? Anyone can misunderstood that" Jin rolled his eyes but taehyung was feeling bounded to spit the truth of help she asked with the trust of him keeping it safe.

" Just conversing " He lied , " Don't lie with me , i know something is wrong, did she complained about jungkook or something? " Taehyung eyes widen hearing the misconception building in Jin's mind.

" No way, she was not that type, we were just talking about random topics, nothing else " Taehyung defended her, jin huffed and looked away, knowing the fact that he was lying.

" Did they had their lunch? " Jin questioned, " Yes she had Lunch with me but i don't know about jungkook " Taehyung replied immediately " I think, he didn't eat, he was drinking and then i sent him to dance with his wife, he didn't got time to eat" Jin huffed in defeat.

" Forget it, he has a wife now, she will feed him, we can rely on her" Taehyung said holding his shoulder and pushing it towards the table they were sitting before.

Jin was always way more possessive towards jungkook and all of them knew even Yn was a part of his life, still his child inside need to be nurtured and loved.

In Jungkook's car

Silence was spread all over the area, as both of them were not speaking and  explaining why they were doing this. One was not ready to answer what help she was asking from his friend, while other one took her out of the party without asking if she wants to go or not.

" Nia" Yn suddenly chirped looking out of the window, while jungkook looked at her side where she saw her sitting on the bench in front of the hospital.

" Stop" She yelled looking at driver and driver immediately parked the car on the side of road. She opened the door to go out but he held her wrist, making her halt on her deed.

" Where do you think you are going? " He asked, but she didn't find it right to answer him and tried to yank his hand away, his strong grip was firm to even make her move.

" Take us home" He ordered, holding her wrist while he closed the door of her side, after pulling her closer. His mind was messed up and he was still fuming at the reply she gave to him in front of his friends few minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~

" What kind of help you are giving her? "

Jungkook asked which made them part immediately, taehyung cleared his throat while YN wiped her tears quickly.

Jungkook took predatory steps towards them and pulled her to his side making her land on his chest, she raised her head in disbelief because of his immaturity to think she would go to other man.

" I am asking you something? " He asked, putting his hand on waist as if he was claiming her to be his but his eyes were on taehyung who was licking his lips in anxiety due to the reason of not spitting the secret, she told him.

" I.... We... "

Taehyung's words cut off when she replied to his encountering question in her calm and tranquil voice, making his eyes scrunched in aggression.

"Since he has a legal firm so I was asking him, how can i leave a disolute man like you "

Her poisonous words made him clench the back teeth of his mouth, but he didn't lose his composure and retorted more harshly.

" Why him? I can answer this fucking question of yours, Sugar.
YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME.
If your fate goes beyond my choice i will change it, but i won't ever let you go, understood? "

She gulped the lump, but didn't dare to avert her gaze from his orbs which were showing nothing but darkness.

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows, thinking the matter is getting heated so he tried to speak but before that jungkook showed him his index finger to be silently and spat

" We are leaving "

He sighed to calm the rage burning in his body watching her with other man and left from there , holding her by the waist. Yn last time looked at taehyung, assuring him that she will take all his fury happily just help her in finding her father.

~~~~~~~~

" Leave me, you are bloody heartless" She wiggled in his hold as all the staff of the house gathered hearing her yelling enormously, while entering the house.

" Get out everyone " He ordered making everyone depart from the Mansion quickly as he was fuming in rage which can cause any kind of harm to them and their jobs.

He looked at her, who was still trying to get his grip out of her wrist but he was not ready to leave it.

" I can't live with you, i don't want to live with you"

She spat, which led him to leave her hand and she immediately moved backwards away from him . He gritted his teeth, now every level of his patience was left from the body.

" What makes you think i am heartless, i didn't even show you that side yet? "

He moved closer and held her chin to raise her head.

" You fired that girl, she needs us" She elaborated the reason of calling him such cruel word. He poked his tongue into his cheek before saying.

"She was not eligible to be your maid, she was careless"

His words worked as a fire to her fury as she pushed him back, " As if you are very careful, if she was not eligible for that, you could have given her some other task, no how can you when you are a

Fucking unsympathetic, callous and bastard"

She kept on looking at him, but he was not understanding why they were fighting over someone else, someone whose brother's hospital allowances is still submitting by his company on time.

" And how many other methods do you have to show you are heartless ,huhh? I hate you with my every inch yet you abduct me and keep me like an object without thinking ,

Am i willing to live with you?
Am i feeling ok in this big suffocating house of yours?
Am i ready to face someone like you for the rest of my life? "

His heart shattered into pieces, hearing those words, the building he was feeling has become home because of her and here she feels suffocated. She also hates to see his face, but he can't feel vulnerable, he never felt like this and he will never ever.

" Well, you really need to see my heartless side then"

He put his hand in pocket and left the mansion with a loud thud closing the main door, making her flinch on her spot.

She breathed heavily in anger and ran back to her room , not even caring about anything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Oh hey what a pleasant surprise " Aera said hugging the man standing at her flat's door with a carry bag.

Yoongi smiled slightly and patted her back, before parting away and informing. " Actually, jimin send me to deliver this bag to you, he was busy with some stuff. "

" Oh nevermind, thankyou so much, come " She held his hand pulling him inside the house and closed the door with her other hand.

" You were going somewhere? " Yoongi asked looking at her being well dressed into a casual winter outfit, putting the carry bag on the coffee table and sitting on the couch which was big enough as bed.

" Umm yes, was going to meet a friend but i am going to cancel it" She said, sitting next to him and texted someone. "Don't do it because of me" He said in a cold tone, looking at the tv playing on.

" But i want to stay with you " She said with a sweet smile looking at him. He just nodded and kept on looking forward. She removed her boots wearing her flip-flops and chirped.

" Make your self comfortable yoongs  , i will be back with a drink for you" She went towards the small kitchen while he removed his shoes and sat in the authentic Asian style.

She came back with two cans of chilled beer, smiling graciously. She was a type of woman who was well mannered, beautiful, and intelligent, any man can dream of. Perfect in every way.

" Thankyou, but how do you know, i like beer in winters" He asked opening her can and passing it to her then his.

" Is it true, we know everything about the person we care for? " She blurted and sipped her drink, making him stiffened on his spot for a moment but he gulped the beer down remembering how YN used to stop him since after drinking , his throat become sore.

They both were silent , as only sound of tv can be heard but their mind was somewhere else. Their attention got stuck on tv when the host of business and economy channel gossips.

" Young business tycoon Jeon Jungkook spotted with a mysterious girl at the wedding of his friend and industrialist Kim Namjoon who tied knot with his long term girlfriend.

They were spotted holding hands after the event but there was still no announcement from both the parties about their official relationship"

Yoongi gritted her teeth and crushed the can with his single hand. Aera looked at him , whose eyes were showing the pain plus anger and she immediately turned off the tv but his eyes went wide and a can of beer fell on floor when she straddle on his lap, facing him.

" Use me to Forget her, yoongs"

She hugged him tightly and cooed him by patting his back. Her words were somewhere relaxing to him when she added.

" I can't see this pain in your eyes. Please "

Her words and heated body, ignited the intimacy between them when she put his  hand on her perfect slim waist and attached their foreheads.

" Just forget what's gone, see what's here"

She threw his coat away on the floor as she leaned down to his ears, kissing and bit his earlobe making his grip firm on her waist .

" She is not coming back again but someone will stay with you forever "

She placed some butterflies kisses on his neck and he closed his eyes feeling the way she was handling him, his breathe become shallow and heart beat raised.

But suddenly he saw the face of the girl he always loves and his eyes Swiftly open while she was still kissing and massaging the back of his hair.

He grabbed her nape, detaching her lips from neck and pulled her closer making their pelvic region met. She clenched her thighs and gasped at this action but her soul left the body when she heard.

" Make me forget her then"

With that he smashed his lips on her and started to devoure her lips like they will die if something happened to stop the deed.

She started to unbutton his shirt while he threw away the sweater dress she was wearing  , leaving her only in black bra and sheer tights.

" I love you, yoongs"

She breathed out between the kiss and smiled looking at him as if she got all the happiness of world while her hands cupping his face. There was no spark in his heart but he smiled back and blinked his eyes in assurance, panting.

" I love you too"

She smiled more widely and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, to make him understand that she is there, she is not going anywhere.

But lust took over him as he flipped her over the couch making her gasp and started nibbling and licking her sweet spot of neck. She kept on holding his shirt in small fist, moaning and giggling.

" I always waited for you, yoongs"

She accepted in between, when he was going down towards her breast. He didn't reply anything as there were no words left in his mouth to tell her, we can only talk to someone during intimacy when we are making love, but here he was just a man full of lust, trying to forget his past.

" Are you sure? "

He stopped and looked at her before unclasping her bra and she smiled beautifully, caressing his face and nodded. " Always ready for you" She pulled him into a kiss while he threw her bra on floor and trailed his kisses down to her nipples, sucking and biting them.

" Ahh, fuck"

She moaned, closing her eyes , with back arching and holding the hand rest of the sofa above her head. " Yes, moan like that" With that he nibble her harshly making her scream in pain.

He removed his shirt and her tights, leaving her bare, squirming beneath him. " You're too beautiful to be true. " He licked his lips, squeezing her breasts and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Her cheeks went red and a smile appeared on her face. " Have you ever done this before? " He asked , if she was a virgin he would be more careful with her.

" Yes, but i am clean and on pills, you don't need any protection " She assured and he nodded.

He unbuckled his belt and removed every piece of cloth from his body, while she kept on  looking at his every action with excited eyes.

She spread her legs for him as he sat between them and hovered over her, kissing her face, eyes, nose and then lips. Her one hand went between them as she positioned his dick to her entrance and he slowly pushed in.

Her eyes and face scrunched in being filled with him, and his groans were making her more aroused. " Fucking love this cunt of yours" He groaned as it was the first time for him and was on cloud nine.

" Move, ahh" She buckled up her hips for some friction and he started thrusting in her holding her knees, she dug her nails on his back while knot in her lower stomach started to form after sometime

" Ahh, faster, i need.... To... To release please "

She begged as now she was on verge of her orgasm but he was not letting her cum. " Fuck no, you will cum with me" He groaned and started to thrust harder while she rubbed her clit to reach the climax.

" Please... Ahhh, " She cried out feeling stimulate when he smashed his lips on her  , ordering " Cum now" He squirted his semen into her womb.

While she screamed loudly as she never felt this hard orgasm , " Oh god" She moaned , and hugged his neck tightly with smile, which was  on her chest.

It was midnight, when he was lying beside her on the same couch, listening to her soft snores, playing with her hair who was sleeping on his arm all naked.

But his mind was just repeating one question.

" What i did was right or wrong? "

.

Author note

The short smut of this book.

Do share your reviews on this chapter.

Please vote and support.

Have a beautiful day, prettiest ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 612 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] ยซ COMPLETED ยป She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
776K 26.3K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
163K 6.5K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...