Two Types of Love (L.T) (H.S)

By FanFicGirls_

NOT LARRY STYLINSON. Two best friends who just finished High School together who spend a lot of their time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 / Epilogue
Author's Note
Forced Into Love (N.H)
SURPRISE EPILOUGE!

Chapter 7

41 1 0
By FanFicGirls_

*Niall's POV*

So today is Liam's birthday and also the Detroit concert. So we are in Michigan where Kristine and Julia are from. This isn't the first time we came here. Okay back to Liam's birthday it is currently like 9:00 a.m. and I am so tempted to eat the cake Kristine and Julia have baked for Liam who is currently still sleeping lucky ass.

"Niall can you hurry up!" Harry screams as he enters the kitchen.

"Then why the hell would you let me light the candles if I nearly ate the cake last night!" I scream.

"Both of you shut the hell up before you wake up Liam." I see Louis walk in for once queitly.

"I'm shocked you aren't screaming Lou." I say with a smirk.

"Niall shut up unlike you two the rest of us want this to be a surprise for Liam." Louis replies.

I light the candles and we head into Liam's room. Harry shakes him lightly Julia said it was probably a bad idea if Louis woke him up he probably would've pured water on him. Liam wakes up and we start singing Happy Birthday.

"Thank you so much guys and girls of course." Liam said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Of course Liam you guys are like family now." Kristine says with a smile.

"Your getting old Liam." Came the comment from can you guess who. Yep, Julia.

She laughs and Louis high fives her. Wow that was unexpected I though Louis would've made that comment.

"YAY! Someone said instead of me, but I agree you are getting old Liam." Louis says still laughing.

"Look who's talking Tomlinson." Liam says with a smirk.

Louis starts fake crying into Julia's shoulder and she calms him down and we all burst out laughing.

*Jade's POV*

Looking in the mirror, I smile as I look at my outfit. I am so going to get Harry's attention tonight.

Tina walks into the room, looking me up and down with an approving smile. "You excited Jade?" Tina asks me, sitting down on my bed. I am going to have to wash those sheets.

"Of course. Maybe I can finally catch Harry's attention." I look at my self in the mirror again.

"Do you think I'll catch Niall's?" She stands up. She looks awful in that outfit. Like Niall would ever even want her around him. She's so pathetic but I needed someone to take me to this concert.

"Of course Tina! When don't you?" I pull it off with a faked smile and a forced laugh. She nods her head looking excited for tonight.

I roll my eyes. I remember Kristine mentioning something about a concert during school. That poor bitch probably is at the highest section while we get front row.

Tina groans and I look over at her. "What?" I ask her irritated that she thinks I even care about what she has to say. Can't she shut up?

"Those two girls that the boys have been spotted with? Yeah well a picture was posted for Li's birthday and you can see them, but not very clearly."

I roll my eyes, "Who cares. After tonight those boys will forget about those two."

"Of course they will. I mean, look at us." Tina stands next to me and I roll my eyes again.

"Yeah, us."

"Where's Natasha?" Tina asks turning to me. "I don't know." I don't fucking care. All I care about is getting the boy's that are actually close to my level of dating.

*Kristine's POV*

Julia and I watch the boys for soundcheck before anyone is allowed in the arena.

Julia keeps looking back at the entrance and I look at her confused. "What is it Jules? Is something back there?" I ask looking back.

"No, I just... What if Jade is here tonight?"

I smirk, coming up with a brilliant idea for tonight. "Then we will give her a show."

"What do you have in mind?" Julia shares my smirk. I whisper in her ear my brilliant plan for tonight.

She pulls back and nods her head.

*

"Ready for this Julia?" I ask her, holding the water gun securely in my arms she nods her head.

"Ready." Julia replies with a smirk.

We wait for the boys to finish the song since it already is the end now they are going to talk for a while so we decided we will run on stage.

*Louis's POV*

We just finished singing like the third song already and we are already out of breath. I decided I should take some ime and talk to the fans.

"How is everyone doing tonight!" I scream. And of course the fans scream.

"You guys have been incredible so far the---ALRIGHT WHO JUST SPRAYED ME?!"I say not even looking back. The fans start screaming and other with confused faces ike they have never seen us before.

"Boys which on----." I stare at the person right infront of me. IT WAS JULES! Wait, what is she doing on stage and with a water gun.

"Did you spray me?" I ask pointing at Jules.

She nodded while smirking at me.

I glance over at Harry and Kristine is right in front of him looking over at me. He sends me a knowing smile.

"You better run love." I tell her. Kristine and Jules look at each other before running away. Liam and Harry begin to chase Kristine while Niall and I go after Jules.

Jules jumps off the stage and the fans let out a huge frantic scream as she runs pasts them. I chase after her and the bodyguards help her, blocking my way. Jules slows her pace slightly and waves at the fans. A girl I recognize glares at Jules and Kristine.

Niall notices Jade and we tell the bodyguards off.

I pick up Jules by her waist and she lets out a loud squeal. I look on the stage to see Harry also has Kristine by the waist while she laughs and thrashes against his grip.

"Well that was interesting." I say panting slightly into the microphone. "If you haven't figured it out yet, these two are the girls that we have been spending the past two months with." Harry says into his.

Kristine's lets out a victorious laugh as she frees herself from Harry running backstage. "Traitor!" Jules laughs as Kristine retreats off the stage.

"Louis your hurting me." Jules say innocently and quietly. I instinctively let go, about to ask her if she is okay but she pulls away from me and runs down the runaway on the stage.

"Ha ha sucka!" Jules yells as she runs away just like Kristine had.

"Interesting birthday present mate." Niall jokes looking over at Liam.

Liam chuckles, "Defiantly one I won't forget."

"Better not." Harry chuckles before we begin the next song.

I notice Jade and two girls standing beside her, crossing their arms over their chests looking extremely pissed. I roll my eyes, if I could kick them out I would do it in a heart beat.

After a few more songs, Kristine comes back on stage with a blind fold and huge smirk on her face along with a mic in her hands.

"Okay before we do the last song, I have a surprise for the birthday boy. Put this on LiLi." Liam sighs but puts on the blindfold.

After a few seconds, Sophia Liam's girlfriend comes onto the stage led up by Jules.

I smile. They actually took time to get Sophia here for Liam's birthday.

"You can take it off buddy." Kristine pats Liam's shoulder. Liam takes off the blindfold and a huge smile appears on his lips as he hugs Sophia tightly.

We play the last song, and I'm sad that this concert has to end. This defiantly has been a lot more interesting than other ones. It won't be forgotten any time soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 208 50
Danielle Jane and Caitlin Denise are two 20 year old pastry chefs who own their own shop in Australia. What will happen when One Direction stumble up...
48.7K 1.5K 28
The Hunger Games are about to begin, and each district is apprehensively waiting for the next tributes in line to represent their own district. Seren...
727K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...