LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

By magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY
CHAPTER VI: πŸ”žHORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: πŸ”žTHE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIII: πŸ”ž NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: πŸ”žPUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: πŸ”žRUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: πŸ”žRAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything πŸ”ž
special 6: Drunk with love
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

special 5: You are only mine πŸ”ž

1.5K 60 20
By magentashawty

The next day the couple woke up with beautiful sunlight. The view from their room is just so beautiful, phayu opens his eyes seeing rain peacefully sleeping on his chest. He brush off the hair covering his face making the boy to quiver.

"Mmmmm" rain mumbles, phayu is amused by the sound rain makes when he asleep.

Phayu slowly moved getting off the bed, leaving rain to continue sleeping. He went down, the maids was already there so he asks her to help him prepare breakfast he wants to do it for rain.

He prepared some waffles and cut some fruits, fried eggs and fresh juice. He puts everything on the plate and went back to the room. Rain was still in Dreamland curled into his pillow.

Phayu smiles, he'll never get tired of seeing him like this. He places the plate on the bedside table.

"Baby wake up" phayu said caressing his cheeks.

Rain opens his eyes slowly, welcoming the beautiful image of his handsome husband, he smiles

"Good morning P'phayu"

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well" rain just nodded rubbing his eyes.

"I made breakfast, let's eat it's already 10am we will go out later" phayu added.

Rain feels like a prince right now, phayu is pampering him. He fed him everything and helped him to get ready for the day.

"Where are we going" rain said all excited.

"Just wait and see" phayu pinched his nose.

They drove for 30 min, they arrived it was a beautiful private beach with water falls with amazing view, looking at the beautiful blue water, there's a tunnel under the water rain is a bit scared but phayu reassured him. They will love it.

They get on the small boat going inside the tunnel it was amazing, they look down on the water the fish swimming rain took a lot of pictures. They spend the whole afternoon there after exploring walking on the beach hand in hand, playing, laughing, it's a beautiful moment just for them bonding again.

The whole day was wonderful enjoying the nature. They had their dinner at one of the beautiful restaurant on the beach. After hours they feel tired and went back home, they bath but rain dozz off quickly, this is surely his heat is going to be there as he feels more and more tired and hot.

In the middle of the night rain was feeling so hot, he starts to sweat and quivering. Phayu woke up seeing rain's body so hot shaking...

"Baby" phayu shakes him trying to wake him up

"P'Phayu it's painful I'm too hot" rain cries.

Yeah he's in heat right now and it's unbearable, he wants to be fucked and knotted.

Rain was caught off by Phayu's sudden wild kiss, making him whimpers under him. But he found himself lost in the moment, pressing under phayu heavy body he likes the way he feels small, their lips moving in a wilding kiss.

Rain just went with the flow, his eyes closed as he felt his skin burning with every single touch of Phayu. He pulls him closer to him to deepen the kiss their tongue fighting against eachother for dominance. Rain moans inside his mouth his hands touching each part of phayu's strong back, shoulder and arms.

"Mmmmm" rain moans, as phayu attacking his neck sucking him so hard going to rain's jaw with small kisses, rain is lost his hips going up and down for more friction on his hard dick...

"you are going to be the death of me rainy" phayu whispered on in ears.

"Please P'phayu fuck me" Rain asked as he feels himself growing harder rubbing his cock on the alpha's hard dick.

With a groan, Phayu pulled him close and kissed him again sucking his lips. He bits down a bit too harder on Rain's lips almost made him bleed, a loud moan from him, he feels electricity all over his body.

"Aaaaahhhhh alpha please more" rain begs

Phayu tugged rain's t-shirt for a moment before slipping it over his head and throwing it somewhere in the room. He took off his own shirt too.

He went for his chest, biting and sucking his nipples with hunger that made Rain's back arched. He tried to hold his moans, biting down on his already bruised lips, but it was impossible when Phayu's warm tongue was making him feel this good.

"P'Phayu" Rain moans out loud.

He closed his eyes and breathed in the alpha's dark scent, savoring the feeling of being hold like this in his arms, both body against eachother. Rain is breathing quickly as he let out a soft moan when phayu's hands moving gripping his ass. He felt himself getting so wet.

"I'm going to fuck you untill you can't walk" Phayu's words made Rain shiver it's what he wants, phayu better fill him up.

Seeing Rain's reaction Phayu stands, takes off his pant and inner removing the omega pant with his underwear, rain cock is fully hard dripping precum already. He watched his beautiful boy laying there naked, rain's body is so perfect, his skin glowing.

He gets on top of him spreading Rain's legs further.

"Tell me if it gets too much or you can't take it" and that's all for Rain to get before Phayu bites his tight, sucking and kissing his whole body turning Rain into a moaning mess.

"Please P'phayu, fuck me i need your knot" rain cries...

Phayu's kiss is wild and rough sucking his lips, leaving Rain craving for more and more. His tongue trailed down Rain's body, tasting every part of his body, driving rain absolutely crazy.

He went down pressing his lips against rain's hole before running his tongue over it. Rain let out a hiss as Phayu's warm tongue slide over his wet hole up to his balls, causing him to almost close his legs around Phayu's head with too much pleasure.

"You taste so good baby" Phayu said, his voice low and husky.

The alpha looked at him and held on his legs to not move as he continues to lick. He slowly tease Rain's dripping hole with his finger before pushing in, causing Rain to bite down on his lip to hold his screams.

Rain's hips bucked as phayu took his cock in his mouth sucking him while fingering him at the same time. causing the boy to shout out.

"Aaaahhhh....mmmm" rain whimpers.

Phayu fucking his wet hole with his fingers and licking his cock, rain's body is on fire as phayu stopped sucking his cock.

"P'Phayu, please" rain can't take it anymore he needs his cock.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Phayu pulled Rain towards him by his thighs, putting lube and rubbing his cock on rain's wet entrance, before sliding in his painful hard cock into him.

"Aaahhhh yes" A soft moan escape from the omega.

"You're so wet baby, oh goshh you feel so good." Phayu growls pushing his cock deep inside.

Rain could feel every inch of Phayu's cock stretching him, and the sensation was almost too intense to bear. Phayu was completely inside, he starts to thrust, he kissed and nipped at rain's lips and neck, completely consumed by the sensation.

Rain wrapped his legs around the phayu's hips to give him more access as he started to move slowly.

"P'Phayu, please go faster i---"

Rain barely had time to finish his sentence before Phayu pushed in and pound him harder. His head fell back on the pillow as he gasped loud his mouth open, trying to control his breath...

Rain felt a warm pleasure building in his stomach as his hole clenched tightly around Phayu's cock. He held onto the man's neck and tried to move with him, tried to meet with his hard thrust. It felt too intense Phayu was hitting all the right spots inside him.

"Mmm Fuck babe" the sound of Phayu's moans excites him more.

Rain gasped and moaned as Phayu pounded on the right spot that made him see stars. Soon without warning his orgasm hit him so hard. As Rain came in between them, he let out several loud moans, his breaths shaking, leaving his body feeling completely numb.

His body trembled under his alpha as he continued fucking into him, placing kisses all over his neck.

"P'Phayu Aaahhh yes, yes keep going, please fuck me hard"

It's too much, too overwhelming, but they didn't want to slow down nor to stop, they love every bit of all of this. Rain's moans mixed with the sound of skin slapping against eachother. Phayu's breathing quickly he keeps fucking the boy so hard.

Phayu slowed down when Rain looked almost passing out as his whole body shaking. He leaned down to bite Rain's neck to his sensitive scent gland for a mating bite.

"Aaaahhhh" rain cries at the feeling of phayu bite.

"You're only mine" he whispered, thrusting back in. He buried his face in Rain's neck, he moans loud in Rain's ears as he feels rain's knot growing around his cock.

"Please knot me P'Phayu." Rain whispered, his voice cracking up.

"You feel amazing baby fuckk" phayu groans.

Rain's knot getting harder and bigger, he clenched his teeth as he let out a gasp. The sound of their bodies slamming, rain feels to the edge...

"Aaahhhh I'll cum aaahhhh" rain splashes tons of cums again between them.

Phayu keep pounding his hole as rain's knot complety blocked him inside he cums so hard.

"Fuccckkkkk" phayu growls....

Phayu's cum filling Rain up as he continued to fuck into him rain taking all his cum, despite both of them shaking desperately from their orgasm. Rain almost blacked out as he came around the alpha's knot again.

Breathing heavily, he let out a loud moan.

"Aaaahhhh my alpha."

"My forever omega i love you so much baby" Phayu's voice was a hoarse whisper.

"I love you too P'Phayu"

Rain feels dead tired his whole body paining, his eyes closed, he no longer able to stay awake as the heat wave left him feeling completely drained.

Rain was half asleep he feels Phayu pulls out of him with a kiss on his forehead and then he let himself fall completely asleep.

______________________

***End of chapter***

I think those two forgot something 😅 rain wasn't supposed to take pills before having sex so he won't be pregnant 🤭🤭🤭🤭

See ya. I'm not feeling well i wrote those chapters since so i just edit and upload them while recovering 🥰🤗

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.6K 17
Rain gave up on his life that was never happy, he didn't want to live like this. But natural destiny, brought him together with his mate, his alpha a...
10.2K 624 8
Rain has one of the best nights of his life. How did that lead to one of the worst morning afters ever? What Rain thought of as a one night stand, Ph...
42K 1.9K 25
Step brothers falls in love with each other...!!! Even after trying so much not to fall for each other still Payu and Rain falls in love crazily
28.3K 2K 41
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...