Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

بواسطة niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... المزيد

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
16 Grey hairs
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
21 situps
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
29 learn to fight
Note
30 wheels of mind
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
59| Ishq
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
71|blabber
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

49 new friend

2.4K 195 121
بواسطة niabhatti

Emaan met Ali right outside Arhaan study.

"Kia hua hai? Bhaiya gusse me lagrahe the!" Emaan said.

"Kuch nhi Emaan! Me bad me batunga sab kuch abhi jau late horaha ha." Ali replied.

"Ali kuch serious hua ha kia please batou na?" Emaan asked.

"Emaan I promise sab sahi ha I messed up me krunga unse baat you just go." Ali said.

"Leken!" Emaan was about to ask more but the loud horn of Arhaan's car stopped her.

"Go Emaan!" Ali ordered.

Emaan rushed to the car and sat on the passenger seat. Arhaan gave her a death stare for being late but she only gave him a apologetic smile.

Emaan and Amaan stayed silent throughout the ride because they can sense Arhaan's mood.

Arhaan dropped Amaan to school. That is when Emaan tried to initiate a conversation.

"Ali ne koi blunder kia kia?" She asked Arhaan.

"Ali ne bataya nahi?" Arhaan replied.

"Nahi apne horn kia me bhag ke agai." She replied.

"Pagal ha woh! Don't worry koi bari baat nahi ha!" Arhaan replied and smiled at her.

"Ap hurt ho bhaiya?" Emaan can alway see through him like a glass.

Arhaan smiled at her.

"I over reacted that's it I will sort it out don't worry!" Arhaan replied.

He stopped the car right outside her college.

"Go! Ziyada masti nahi krni I have Haider on my speed dial don't irk him okay? Assignment sahi kia ha?" Arhaan asked.

Emaan nodded.

"Sab sahi hai!" She replied.

"Go!" Arhaan opened her lock and allowed her to leave.

Ali left the house stomping his feet he decided to ditch college even though it can get him in more trouble but he decided to screw it all.

He drove towards Arhaan's office and asked Saad to not let Arhaan know that he is inside his office.

By the time Arhaan entered his cabin he was shocked to see Ali there.

"Kuch rehgaya tha?" Arhaan asked startling Ali.

"Bhaiya betho na baat krte hai." Ali said meekly.

Arhaan nodded as he sat on his chair and gestured Ali to sit in front of him.

"First of all I am sorry meri apko hurt krne ki koi intention hi nahi thi. I only asked you apko mene hurt kia uske liye sorry." Ali started.

Arhaan melted as he smirked at Ali.

"I overreacted I am sorry too." He replied.

Ali raised his brows in amusement.

"Aisa nhi lagta ke ap Amaan bad sudhar gaye ho?" He asked.

"Shutup!" Arhaan replied.

"Wese college kyu nhi gaye ho tum aj? Dimag kharab hogaya ha?" Arhaan asked sternly.

"Apko gussa chor ke kese jata?" Ali rubbed his neck and replied sheepishly.

"Get up and March straight to your college!" Arhaan ordered firmly.

"Bhaiya adha din nikal gaya hai." Ali whined.

"Ali! Arhaan locked him with stern gaze.

"Jaraha hu phele ye batou ziyada hurt to nahi hona?

"Beta! Chote bhai ho tum mere you are not allowed to hurt me thori si bhi ziyada bakwas krte toh ek lagata dimag ajata jagah pe! Both of us were wrong so its fine." Arhaan replied smugly.

Ali purposely made an ugly face on principle.

"Ali?" Arhaan called.

"Ji?" Ali turned back.

"Agar chachu ko pata chala haina beta me bhi batadunga tum college nhi gaye the." Arhaan replied.

"Nahi nahi apke mere beech me! Okay?" He smiled.

Arhaan smirked and Ali left.

Amaan was with his very new friend a friend he just made two periods ago. His name Basim and he was one of those people Amaan can mingle with he was funny he was witty but he wasn't a bad boy.

Amaan was hating school on second only he wasn't really liking the desi system of education at all.

It was almost second last period and Amaan and Basim were sitting together on fourth out of 6 benches in a row. The bell rang and it was english period the period Amaan was dreading entire day.

As soon as the bell rang Fariha Malik entered the room carrying her sweet and fake attitude all over with her. She was the only teacher in school with assistant few seconds after her entrance a little girl probably a 17 18 year old teenager entered after her carrying her expensive channel bag.

"Good Morning! Sit down." Fariha replied to the greeting with bored eyes.

Amaan rolled his eyes he was absolutely not liking her and her attitude.

Fariha looked up and her eyes met with Amaan's one. She smirked and walked closer to him.

"I don't think your brother would like hearing about your bench setting you can't be a back bencher now can you? Common switch spots with front bencher. I want you to focus more than you normally do." She said loudly catching everyone attention.

Fariha gave Basim a dirty look to because as much as she knows Basim wasn't a rich kid he was from middle class family and he was studying here because his mother was primary grade teacher.

"I don't think this is back bench now is it?" Amaan turned around and pointed at two desk behind him.

"You can not argue with me get moving before I call principal!" Fariha glared at him.

Amaan fisted his hands and gave Basim a apologetic smile. He wants to argue he wants to ask her to shut up but he doesn't want to face Arhaan wrath so early in their relationship.

Amaan was 100 percent sure that she was picking on him because she knows his brother personally he won't let her do this any longer he just have to think a nice way of how to shut her filler full mouth up.

Fariha wasn't even aware of who Amaan is. Amaan was literally one of the boys entire school knew in his previous school he was known as a famous junior because of his comebacks his troubles he was not the one to mess up with.

Amaan have never allowed himself to get bullied he won't allow it here aswell it was just the fear of disappointing Arhaan that was keeping him shut.

Amaan roughly picked his books up walked towards first bench he dumped his books and gestured the nerd boy to move with his fingers.

Point one! Fariha smirked in her thoughts she just have to collect few more before she can officially get Amaan in trouble.

Arhaan was working on some file when his phone ringed it was his uncle calling. Arhaan seethed before picking the call he would kill Ali.

"Ji chachu?" Arhaan asked.

"Kahan ho tum?" Aziz's voice was calm and composed.

"Mandi me!" Arhaan replied.

"Arhaan!" Aziz said irritated.

"Office me hu chachu." Arhaan replied.

"Free ho baat krni ha?" Aziz asked seriously.

Arhaan knows that his uncle was serious and concerned when he uses that tone.

"Boliye?" Arhaan replied.

"Ayesha Karachi move horahi hai." Aziz said.

"Kon Ayesha?" Arhaan asked.

"Tumhare baba ki bhen Arhaan! Tumhari phupo." Aziz replied.

"Unke ane se mujhe kia?" Arhaan asked not really understanding.

"Her husband Arhaan! Iqbaal pasha he is not guy you should want around you. He is greedy he is selfish wo chahta ha tum uski company me invest kro he have full eyes on you beware please. Mene Ayesha se khedia ha to stay away from you but you know she isn't very different from my mother so please be aware." Aziz said.

"Relax chachu me begair background check kisi company me invest nahi krta but why are they here for me? I mean Islamabad bhi to asakte the?" Arhaan asked.

"I don't know Arhaan Meri unsa aisa koi contact nahi hai!" Aziz replied.

"Aur ek aur baat Arhaan!" Aziz started little nervously.

"Ji?" Arhaan replied skeptical.

"Amaan! Aba need to know about him mene tumhari baat mani I have kept it as secret for almost a month now leken aur nhi hoga!" Aziz said.

"Chachu please!" Arhaan replied.

Arhaan doesn't want his grandparents to know about Amaan.

"Arhaan beta it's important hum itni bari baat nhi chupa sakte." Aziz tried explaining.

"Apko batana ap batade but they won't see my brother. Amaan mera bhai ha I won't let him see those people and that is my final decision no one can change it." Arhaan replied firmly.

Aziz nodded.

"Jese tumhe sahi lage." Aziz replied.

"Khuda Hafiz." Arhaan said and hung up.

Emaan just submitted her assignment to Haider.

"Miss Emaan?" Haider called and she turned around.

"Yes sir?" Emaan asked.

"I wanted to talk about something! Can I see you after class?" Haider asked.

"Ok sir." Emaan managed to reply amidst the growing pit in her stomach.

After the lecture ended Emaan excused to Haya and walked towards Haider's cabin.

"Yes sir?" Emaan asked.

"Bethiye." Haider asked and Emaan took a chair in front of his desk.

"Miss Emaan! I wasn't expecting you here as my student but it's nice to see you. I just wanted to talk about our tuitions classes. Have you talked about it with any one?" Haider asked.

"Yes A friend." Emaan was quick to reply.

Haider nodded.

"Dekhiye mujhe iss baat se koi problem nahi ha its absolutely fine to me but mujhe aisa lagta agar ziyada logo ko pata chala ke ap mujhe phele se janti ha ya mujhse phele se parh chuki ha to apki future credibility pe doubts hosakta I am giving you personal tuitions or telling you questions before hand is type ke accusations phel sakti ha. According to me it should be best if you keep it private rest is over you." Haider said.

His words were actually making sense to Emaan.

"I can understand. I wont tell anyone." Emaan replied.

"Well you have shared it wit someone do you trust her?" Haider asked.

"I do." Emaan replied confidently.

"Great. That's all." Haider replied.

Emaan was hesitant to ask but she decided to ask it.

"You want to say something?" Haider asked after noticing her fidgeting her fingers.

"No! I mean yeah." Emaan replied.

"Khaiye?" Haider asked.

"I mean! I don't what to say." Emaan replied scared.

"Miss Emaan? Is there anything important? You can talk to me." Haider said.

"I mean! Jese ap tuitions ke days har cheez mere bhai ko report karte the aisa to nahi hoga na yahn?" She asked with low voice.

Haider wanted to crackle loudly but he controlled himself.

"Agar mujhe koi complain karni hogi it will have principal involved I won't talk to your brother personally until of course he asks or calls himself."
Haider replied.

Emaan nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Okay." She replied and left the room.

Emaan quickly left his room and got bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry." A soft voice said.

"I am sorry to!" Emaan replied and ignored him.

"Excuse me?" Boy called back.

Emaan turned around.

"Mera actually first day can you please show me way?" He asked smiling.

He was dashing Emaan would give him that but Emaan wasn't really liking him.

"Classes first floor pe hai." Emaan replied.

"Show me around please!" His thick accent was making it confirm that he wasn't from here.

"Sure." Emaan replied and started walking upstairs.

"Ap first year me ha second year me?" The boy asked.

"First!" Emaan replied curtly.

"Oh science or commerce?" Boy asked again.

"Commerce." Emaan replied.

"Oh me to." Boy grinned.

"Here are the classes." Emaan stopped.

"Oh thank you. Btw apka naam kia ha? Myself Daniyal pasha." Boy smirked.

"Emaan Ali khan." Emaan replied proudly and left for her class.

"Dani kaha tha?" Another boy came and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Class nahi milrahi thi." Daniyal said.

"Tu bhi na!" Another boy replied.

"Dawood! Us larki ka surname khan tha." Daniyal said.

"Really?" Dawood pasha asked.

Daniyal nodded as both brother made their way to the school.

Emaan made her way to her class unaware of the storm incoming.

Hi guys! Update on weekend.

I hope you guys have enjoyed it.

Also guys story is taking a twist from now onwards so stay tuned.

How was the chapter?

Please vote and do inline comments.

Next update after 80+votes and 80+comments.

Thank you all

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Izhaar بواسطة Aaviah

العاطفية

165K 8.7K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
13.6K 802 9
(ON HOLD FOR SOMEDAYS) What will happen when Chauhan brothers comes to know the secret of their parents What will happen when a spoiled brat ishan cr...
94.5K 8.7K 31
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...
399K 29.2K 115
A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish! Peep in to enjoy!