Mafia's Innocent Angel ( unde...

MelissaAlaura द्वारा

Hello readers I have recently received an offer with wattpad so I have put this story back on here , I will t... अधिक

First incounter
Getting to know her
Marissa snaps
Found Angel's father +
Angel confronts her father
Making her mine
Angel
The dark side of Angel
Angel's Past
Angel's biological parents
Tina's back
In a coma and pregnant
Need her to wake up
Angel's subconscious
Gabriella Cruz
Instant sister connection
Our wedding day
The reception p1
The reception p2
Honeymoon fun
Gabby learns the truth
Miguel's fuled with rage
Baby shower /gender reval
Under attack
Saving mama p1
Saving Mama p2
8 months pregnant, and mama won't wake up pregnant,
( Time skip ) Looking for a nanny
( Time skip ) Look who escaped
Marisha ( Who is the father )
Anothony
Miguel's quality time with Junior
Painful wait
Let the torture begin
Big mess / Should I tell her the truth
Marisha final end
Family bonding time
Visiting Nathan
Babies baptism
Emiliana's truth
Caught the Doc
Labour and trauma
The twins
Miguel
My Angel, My baby girl
Family time
Quality time
Christening time
Junior's surprise
Junior and Camila's first date
Italy p1
Kidnapped
Junior secret mission
Who got shot
Miguel's funeral
Let the torture begin
Watching over you all
Ending Roberto
The real Matilda
My Miracle, My Principessa
Angel's own torture for Miguel
Miracle's surprise tea party
Goodbye Camila
Epilogue P1
Epilogue p2

Italy p2

177 5 0
MelissaAlaura द्वारा

Angel pov we all hoped in the helicopters that where waiting to take us to our house here and let me tell you the few of the country side of Italy is absolutely stunning so breathtaking I couldn't help admire the view every one else was nodding of back to sleep still tired from the flight here.
Not me I just kept looking at this beautiful sight in front of me I just wish Miguel was here to share it will me maybe we can go one a date looking at all this again.

Everything is amazing I am so in love with this place I want to visit every where and see everything but I doubt we have the time to see everything.
I am snap out of my thoughts by the pilot telling me that we are here and about to land so I wake the kids up. Yes I got the big helicopter that could fix all my kids and myself in it as the helicopter lands the kids screamed with excitement I don't know if its for our vacation or that we finally arrived or the fact that there papa is here I know one of them that is dying to see him beside me of course as soon as the helicopter stops Miracle jumps out and I scream after her cause it handed completely stoped Lucky she is small enough but Miguel still yelled at her for doing that and of course she cried just to make him feel guilty he really needs to toughen up around her and thats saying something he is the Mafia King and his little principessa is running circles around and has him completely wrapped he has a hard time ever getting angry at her.
Soon the rest of them come out and jump into his arms and Camila screams and runs into her papa's arms and he picks her up and holds her close.
I look over to Junior who now as his arms folded and has a frown on his face, oh boy what is he gunna be like when he finds out that she will be going to the boarding school here.

Miguel- baby girl are you gunna just stand there and stare at the house or are you going to show me some love I missed you so much did you not miss me if not I can take you up stairs and show you again and again until you can't walk just how much I know you miss me you will be begging for me to let you go.

Angel ( blushing I run up and jump into his arms and he spins me around and gives me a soft yet passionate kiss, we both look over at one little girl with an very angry face tapping her foot lol hehe she always wants her papa's attention I don't mind I love that she is so close to him)

Miracle my sweet little girl, can't I say hi to papa too I've missed him as well.

Miracle- yes you can after I have my papa time, you went to long you didn't finish the book yet

Miguel- principessa I know and it wasn't that long but you know papa has to work and go on business trips I'm sure Matilda or mama would have read it to you.

Miracle- no no no I don't want them to read it, it has to be only you papa you have to read it know I want to know what happens

Miguel- I will my principessa but not now and what did I say about how been acting you need to change your attitude or I will no longer read any more books to you, now go with Matilda with the rest of your brothers and get cleaned up I need to talk with your mama okay.

Miracle- b..but P...papa ( crying, screaming)

Miguel- ENOUGH!!!
You will go or you can go to bed without dinner
ORA FIGLIA ( now daughter)

Miguel pov- I hated doing that to her but Angel is right she is not the only one that said it she really has becoming a spoilt demanding brat sure demanding is good in the Mafia world but spoilt brat that cries when they don't get there way no never I only want her destroying people who deserve it but if I keep spoiling her she will just end up bullying every and using the fact that I am her papa and she is the Mafia Principessa I don't even now if I want to train her or try to completely leave her out of the Mafia world which I know is impossible I guess I got a lot of time to think about that since she is only two.

Angel- so mio amore what did you want to talk about

Miguel- mmmm how much I missed you, how much I Need I and grave for you

Miguel pov- Seeing her was driving me crazy I instantly wanted her I had to have her now so I picked her up sucking her neck as I walked up the stairs her moans had me straining in my pants I hissed in pain. As soon as I got to the room I put her on the bed and stripped my clothes of climbing on top of her ripped her clothes

Angel- hey I loved that dress and that was my favourite bra and panties set ( pouting)

Miguel- sorry baby girl I will buy you a 1000 more just so I can rip every single one.
Amore I need you, I can't wait anymore

Miguel pov- I didn't leave her room
To reply I slammed myself in to her tight wet pussy she screamed bloody murder at the sudden impact I didn't leave her anytime to adjust to me I kept pounding into her over and over again I used my one of hands to fist her hair pulling it slightly back she was shaking moaning mess withering under me just how I like it.

Angel - mmmmm daddy ohhhh g...goddd I'm going to cum

Miguel- you are not to cum yet, this is my pussy and it only cums when I say it does do understand me, you want to cum let me here you beg daddy.

Angel- yes yessss d.da..daddy mmmm please d.daddy please I need to cummm ohhh ahhhh so deep mmmm daddy please, please let me cum I need to cum daddy.

Miguel- tell me baby girl, who do you belong who's pussy is this.

Angel- mmmm I belong to you, only you this is your pussy daddy only yours I belong to you I'm your property ahhhhh dadddy please

Miguel- such a good baby girl cum for me amore

Miguel pov - her body was covered it sweat she panting hard fuck she is the sexy woman in the world the only one who can turn me on like this she came all over my dick I was close to edge I pounded in her a few more times before I had my own release I started kissing her neck hearing her moan my name had me ready for round two but I stop in my tracks when there is a loud banging on our door and the loud cries from our daughter
I didn't know weather I wanted to laugh or cry I should be use to this she always does this.

Miguel- principessa just give us a few minutes we are just about to have a shower and change okay I promise I will be down in a few minutes.

Miracle- fine but hurry up papa and you to mama I won't eat I need papa to feed me.

Miguel- principessa you know how to feed your self just like your brothers if you feed yourself I will let you seat on papa's lap okay
You are papa big girl right

Miracle- yes papa okay I will go downstairs and eat with everyone but hurry I haven't got my papa time yet.

Miguel- mmmm looks like we have to go back even though I would just love to keep you in here all day but I doubt that little with let us, maybe we need to have a holiday without them so I can have you to myself for a weekend at least.

Angel- maybe we can will spend a week with the kids then we can go somewhere for two days and then come back and finish out the holiday with them.

Miguel- sounds like a plan I will make the arrangements leave everything to me baby girl
Now lets get you up and showered you know damm well that principessa will come back and blow that door down hahah

Angel- yes I know how she is amore and that is all on you she doesn't like the word no nor does she listen to when you say it, you need to work on changing that.

Miguel- I know baby girl and I am working on that, slowly but she is still a baby but i will discipline her when she does that but I won't go all full she is still my principessa but I will balance it I promise

Angel- good now lets get dressed so we can go downstairs to eat some dinner.

Angel- hello everyone did everyone get some rest

Angel pov - they all tell us everything they did I see Anothony rubbing Emiliana belly omg no way well that was fast Leo is only 1

Angel- omg you pregnant again aren't you

Emiliana- yes we out just now and his already talking about more after this one I think his trying to beat how many you too have lol

Anothony- what I need my football team so actually I want more then 6 your gunna give them to me aren't you gattina

Emiliana- What!! You want more then 6 are you crazy it would be fine if they came all at once but I give birth to singles not multiple

Anothony- mmm I certainly know I can change your mind we both know that Gattina

Angel- as crazy as this sounds I do want more

Angel pov- After I said that every one got quite and gave me a awkward smile turning away from me even Miguel did what is going on does he not want anymore he is the one that said he wanted 10 to 12 kids and I told him I would give it to him because I love him. Maybe his scared cause of what happened last time but hey no one new that would be coming it didn't scare me from wanting more so why is he. Mmm i will ask him later tonight.

Miguel pov- god how am I suppose to tell her she can't have any more kids I have been avoiding it for so long now but by the look of her face says it all she will ask me later I guess I can't hide it I will tell her I just hope she doesn't take it to hard I can't handle when she cries.

Anothony- hey how bout Diamond, Camila Junior, Mateo and Alejandro we all go watch a movie before bed

Emilio and Emmanuel- hey what about us we want to watch to

Miracle- yeh That not fair zio

Angel- no use three will go to bed there older then you so they can stay up a little longer.

Miguel- do not think about it principessa do not argue you will bed if you start I will not read to you.

Miracle- fine can we have two stories papa

Miguel- of course sweetheart but you pick on and your brothers will pick another okay

Miracle- okay fine ( pouting)

Emilio and Emmanuel- yeahhh lets go your reading too right mama

Angel- of course come on lets go up to your room

Miguel pov- we ended up reading 5 stories, yes I didn't put up a fight cause I really didn't want to tell her but now there asleep I guess its time we kiss them on there cheeks and we head to our room since the older ones are still watching there movie.

Angel- amore tell me , why did you have that look on your face you all did like you all know something do you bot want anymore kids are you scared some thing will happen again what is it.

Miguel- baby girl come here sit, god this is hard to say baby when Nikko shot you it did a lot of damage Dr Domingo says you will no longer be able to have another baby there is only 1 percent chance I am sorry baby girl.
Say something hit me, yell I at me do something say something any think please amore.

Angel pov- when he said that I froze on the spot and I felt as if my heart just dropped into a pit of despair and I forgot how to breath I started to hyperventilating then I felt Miguel's strong arms wrap around me and I broke down and cried tears just started flowing out I held onto him tightly not saying a word I just cried I know I should be happy to alive and to have the kids I do have but I still can't help the feeling of emptiness inside that something was taken from me and worse it was by my own brother yes I forgave him I new it wasn't him not really but still it hurts knowing god I hope Miguel tracks down Roberto he says he knows he is alive cause they found no body at all I would love to give him the worst death imaginable.
Miguel continued to stroke my hair and whisper sweet nothings to me until I couldn't cry any more and drifted of to sleep.

I woke up just before the sun started to raise so I decided I to go for a walk I would tell Miguel but he would go all over protective caveman on me i mean come on what could possibly happen we are on his private island which is hidden it isn't even on the map. I got out of bed put some clothes on then went to bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth I put my hair in a messy bun and left the room when I reach the waters edge I took my shoes of and began walking along the beach it was so peaceful just the gentle sound of the waves crushing on the shore after walking for about 30 minutes I decided to head back when a hand holding a cloth covered my mouth I tried to fight the best I could I kicked who ever it was and they fell on top of me I saw his face god this is not good next thing I know he hits me on the head with rock and everything started to go black the last thing I heard was your as beautiful and luscious as your mother and now you will be mine.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

434K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.6M 38.4K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...
226K 4.9K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
849K 16.4K 79
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...