Shades of Lies ✔ [Completed]...

By Imperfectwrts

Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing t... More

Copyright
Characters (Updating Aesthetics)
1.Party Night
2. Night of Devils
3. New beginnings
4. Diwali Night
5. The lost Soul
6. Her Secrets
7. Traitor in the House
8.Sweet Memories
9 .No one is saint
10. The Fight
11. Explanations!
12. The project
13. Boss Lady
14. Her Fate
15. When the Families met
16. Drama Queen
17. Becoming a star?
18.Dreams into reality
19. Little Friend
20. Sneaking Inside
21 . Punishment?
22. Therapy Session
23. Ownership?
23. Health Checkup
24. I want it for my son
25. I am Sorry
27. Fighting Back
28. Proud Of You!
29. Annabelle
30. Mystery Man
31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine
32. Silent Storms Within
33. Jet-Set Intrigues
34. Mafia Chess: Playing the Game of Power
35. The Checkmate: It Was My Game
36. Familiar Scents, Unfamiliar Threats
37. Winning Goals and Whispered Memories
38. In the Shadows of Instability
39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire
40. Shattered Wings : The Unwanted Union
41. Lost Friendships, Found Roots
42. Discovering Blood Bonds
43. Navigating emotions, Crafting plans
44. She is my Kiddo!
Part 2 of the book
Thank you and revelations

26. Betrayal and Torture

3.9K 262 84
By Imperfectwrts

I don't know even know how to persuade anyone. How can I when nobody ever got upset from me, no one was with me ever, leave alone them being angry on me . I sometimes feel my lack of bonds is one of the reasons that I lose people easily, cause I never knew how a relation works. All this spoiled my enthusiasm of going out with Nihal Bhai.

He was looking at me while focusing on driving, I forced a smile to tell him everything is alright. To calm down my restlessness, I took out my camera capturing people in their candid moments. I was waiting for him to oppose, to shout , to break my camera or even something much worse. But, he just smiled at me in the most pleasant way.

The ride was silent but peaceful, the environment was calm but cheerful. Waves of happiness are running in my heart but past experiences were trying to calm them down. There was chaos and confusion in my mind, worries about the future but happiness about present.

"What happened? You looks worried" I raised my eyebrows up and down repeatedly to make my expression normal.

"Me and Worried? What a joke! Why would I be?"   

Why wouldn't I be worried? I made MR. Robinhood angry and he is ignoring me , he is ignoring Athulya!  Argh! 

Calm Down! It's him who is angry , now if you will get angry as well then who will make both of you friends again.

Take deep breath! In and out.

Count backwards.

3

4

5

I said Backward

What the Fuck! I don't know backward counting. 

I turned on the radio to change my mood but it seems RJ came to radio station after arguing with his wife. I took out my inhaler before my breath stops, I needs it in panic and anger situation. And I am always angry so I basically living my life on an inhaler.

He stopped the car outside a hotel, it looked luxurious. Opening his door to get out and locking his door he came by side, opening my door and holding my hands for me to get out. Nihal took out a cloth piece from his hand which was behind his back. I wondered what it could be.

"Now, it's a surprise. I will be blindfolding you "

"No need of that. I will close my eyes. Promise"

"Please , Athulya. I planned it very difficultly."

"But.." He wrapped that cloth around my eyes, my heart beat went up , breath was heavy  and I knew I am going to get a panic attack in real , if it kept going like this. The memories flooded my mind but needed to control myself. I hate this that how he has affected my actions, he is still everywhere by not even being physically present. It's just because of him that I can't enjoy a single bit of happiness, he can never let me stay happy. 

"Let us go.." He holds my hands firmly , leading me ahead. I was walking slowly , a little behind him ,trying to feel the surroundings not able to see them. 

The environment was getting colder as we kept on going , I could feel dust in my nose. All this giving a different vibe and a warning to my stupid heart which was not ready to listen to the brain earlier.

His hold loosened , he was walking ahead and I was just following the sound of footsteps hesitatingly. It's when I decided to open the blindfold but my hands were caught by a pair of strong and harsh hands. There was someone behind me as well and I knew it now, how came I didn't heard the footsteps.

I entered in my grave myself and there is no escape from here.

"Be patient kid" There was man behind me , a coward indeed to trap me. Had he been a man he should have come to fight me from my front. 

I kicked my legs knowing very well that he is directly behind me. He groaned in pain and I knew I hit his soft spot, this moment was enough for me to open my eyes. As soon my hands reached for them , I heard the sound of door getting closed before heavy foot steps of people entering inside.

Opening my eyes slowly, I found myself in a cold dark room , maybe underground. Giant sized men were standing around the walls, are they so afraid of me that they need so much security?

As soo I tuned back towards the door, my eyes met the pair of same emerald as mine. His manager, I remembered him being the man with doremon pocket was standing beside him . A coward was lying on the ground groaning in pain , he would be the idiot who tried to hold my hands. I am glad that I wore spiked shoes accidently. Now, it's going to be fun. Let the men have the taste of their own poison.

"You idiot, have some shame. You doesn't even deserves to be in my guards." Aaryaveer, the crown prince of Jaisalmer mocked him own man.

"Tie her down , Aadi"

"Ji Humkum," He obeyed him without even processing completely in his mind and took out a strong jute rope from nowhere. He and his doraemon pocket.

He walked towards me slowly, smiling wickedly. I kept going back to let him have some fun until my back collided with the wall and hands reached to me. 

As soon his hands touched mine, I reacted quickly twisting his hands and that got me a chance to puch him towards the wall. I escaped throught the space between us , standing at his back as he holds his hand in pain. His neck turned and before he could turn back I holds the back of his head with my hands, smashing his head at the wall twice I loosened my grip and drops of blood flowed down the wall. 

He was falling weak  here ,and I decided to make him totally helpless. My hands reached for his collars turning his body towards mine as he was still facing the wall. He was bent a little as I was holding his one collar tightly, he lowered his head and bumped it into mine harshly. Both of us winced in pain but I was quick to maintain my control not to loosen my hold.  Pulling him towards me through his collar , I kicked him in the same manner , same place and he stepped back immediately , colliding with the wall and sliding down on his knees in pain .

All of a sudden I realised , we were not alone in the room. They had many men but no one came to help him, even his prince stood silently. That's a good thing atleast , a 1 vs 1 fight is ethical. 

I turned my neck to found him standing just behind me, pitying his manager. He was looking stronger than him and surely larger than my 5'6 body. His look made me gulp down my saliva, his eyes were turning dark and wide. I was busy figuring out how strong my opponent is and no moment I was in his hold. He wrapped his arm around my neck,  strangling me. I tried removing his arm with both my hands , his hold loosened but he didn't removed his arm. I struggled but failed here.

"How's that kid?"

"I am not a kid!" I struggled to speak in his hold and tried hitting him with my elbow, he stepped back for a second but it didn't affected him that much. But, I was proud that I was able to trouble him. 

His manager was standing up slowly, checking his head and his focus was at him only. This was good chance and thankful again that I wore these shoes. It helped me with my height,I stood on my tiptoes , raising both my arms. I wrapped them around his neck . Now both our breathing depends on each other, we are equal on scoreboard. 

The more his hold tightened , more I tightened mine making him move forward which made his hold loose. When he went back my hold loosened. It was getting interesting.

"Tie her up" He ordered.

I bite his arm with my sharp teeths pushing him behind ,with my legs kicking his knee and finally he gave up and went back backwards wrenching his hands. My bite is no less than a snake. 

 I raised my eyebrows at him to tease him and a group of men surrounded me , two of them holds each of arm , I tried pulling my arm away but it didn't helped and they tied my hands with that jute rope around a chair .

Aadi pulled two chair , for him and his boss. They sat in front of me and I was still struggling to break the rope which was quite impossible, my hands were full of bruises and rashes.

"You are a tornado if left free. Now I knew why your brother agreed with this. He must be tired from you, I mean anybody would with such a hyperactive sibling."

I knew this, I knew he was paid to talk to me. My mistake, my stupid heart. I am better being heartless. His honey coated words are ringing in my ears.

"I will make everything okay again , give me chance."

I gave you Nihal and you indeed made everything okay. It feels normal now , that' s how my life is.  I am used to betrayal and now when I don't get them it surprises me . It's not a surprise , I was already hoping something like this in your plan. What can one expect from a money eater like you.

It's true betrayal always comes from loved ones. It doesn't matter now that I am kidnapped or held hostage , it hurts that again I got betrayed after trusting someone and the person who would never betray me, I forgot him and went to enjoy. Now enjoy, my foot.

My own brother made me believe again that don't trust anyone, he again made me believe that this world holds nothing apart from betrayal, he made me believe that blood relations are fake. Meanwhile, that man who is nothing to me but still everything that I had ,made me trust him , made me strong , made me stand on my feet. I am really sorry, Robin.

"Wanna know why we have kept you here , what can we call this kidnapping? No, you came yourself. Hostage? No, we don't want anything that much in return. Take as our way of threatening."

"You better mend your ways" His manager pointed his finger at me.

"My ways are already mended, why don't you check yours as it seems I damaged it few moments ago .Dare you point that finger at me again and I will make sure that  it is my new key chain."

"Cover her mouth"

"Why? What happened? Got scared from a kid?"

"Don't take me for granted if I am behaving well , I can make your mouth shut permanently as well. And now listen to me."

"I have two ears for that and it's independent of the functioning of mouth" I spoke back at him.

He made fist from his hands in anger, gritting his teeth.

"It's a warning for now but if I found you poking in my deals again then I will not care for your age , anyways it's said that age depends on nature and the way you are behaving we are equal."

I tried speaking but couldn't as my mouth is covered from a cloth tied tightly. 

"Aadi give me glass wires that I recently got made" And as always he was ready with whatever his boss asked for.

He holds my hand tightly with his one hand and opened one rope and tied the new one their and did the same with my legs and other hand. I tried breaking them and then only I realised what was different in this wire type rope. Blood drops started falling on ground , he has tied in that way that if I tried moving my hands they will cut from the glass pieces in the wire. My wrists covered in blood, it was hurting but I kept my cold face. I can't fall weak.

"Now, tell me how was the taste of betrayal that got from your brother. You was asking me earlier, I hope you remember. So, I fulfilled your wish. What did you thought ? No body will knew that your are running a business and you will escape out after snatching a deal from me. Better you stay from my deals, you should be playing with children bank notes not with the cheques. What is mine is mine! Did you got it?  I will not hesitate to chop your head next time if you again got in my path."   He holds my chin with his thumb to make me look upwards at him .

"You know what Aadi, her brother would have sell her without thinking even once had I offered him." All his men started laughing until he showed his palm to stop them.

"They deserves this, prince" His manager gave me a wicked look before speaking.

"Of course, all of you will pay for whatever you have done with my sister. I will kill each of you one by one agonizing. Miss Athulya Oberoi will be the first one in the list. I knew you did friendship with my siblings but remember my face before even thinking to harm them. History will not repeat , look at my siblings in wrong way and I will make you plead for death."                  

His tone was filled with anger , his eyes burning with rage but I didn't missed the water that emerged in the corner of his eyes while speaking. He motioned his hands towards his idiot manager and he passed something in his hands. He covered it in his fist and I couldn't see what it was.

His fist moved towards mine and he opened them , and I saw a blade in his hand. He took it in his fingers and started digging it on the upper part of my fist , until thick pool of blood covered both of my hands and then it started falling down. I closed my eyes , not been able to look at my hands but didn't hurted as much as the betrayal. Physical pain is still bearable but mental isn't. He did the same on my other hand. 

My body was numb , I wasn't feeling anything. But I knew he isn't going to stop here , as he gave the blade back and his manager went into inside area to get something.

He bought a sort of machine and passed it to Aaryaveer. He tied it to my arm and as soon he switched it on,I felt pain . It was something of a pain giving machine. The pain increased as he increased the bar of machine. It was like feeling pain even without getting hurt physically.

"Whenever I will leave you, tell your father that's what happens with back biter's family. You people better tell me what you did with my sister before I set your whole clan into fire."

The pain was increasing but I controlled myself  by biting my lips, this is not going to break me. I am not that weak, I have felt more pain it is nothing in front of that.  But, I am sure for now I will be snatching all his deals. I will haunt his days and nights, I will not let any of them live peacefully. He is only increasing my hate for men, which is good. 

His phone ringed. 

"Ji Ma sa"

"I am in office, coming in an hour" He looked at me before speaking. 

"How's Aarushi's leg? Did Rudra came back from school? "

"Where is Aarav? Ask him to call me from his phone"

"Bye baby bear"

I couldn't hear the voice on the other side but I knew he was talking with different people. His tone was completely different and the way he spoke made him sound like an innocent person. I am worried, how is Aarushi living with such people. As if my own family is anyhow less than them. But the way he talked, made me think that he is a double face person. 

He stood up, ending the call, his manager followed him as well. He indicated something to his men and they closed the door behind him. His men were left here in the room to keep an eye on me. Even my parents aren't able to keep an eye on eye after hiring a spy as well, then what are these idiots in comparison. I am a bird , you can't keep me in cage for too long. I will fly away. Very soon

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am bad at writing fighting scenes but hopefully this wouldn't have been that bad. How was this chapter.?This time I really hope you liked this. 

And sorry for errors, I read the draft and corrected it but it didn't got saved and I found, no internet. So, I have posted the non edited draft. I am really sorry for this. 

Don't forget to shower you love. 

Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 312 11
Aditi,the Princess and pride of kingdom Parvan,never believed in the idea of marriage.Love is nowhere in her thoughts as well.Unaware of the reality...
24.5K 1.7K 36
You know Beauty and the BEAST, right? what if she's not naive and weak but a strong sophisticated girl? Yes, Advatesha Singhania was not only beautif...
3.5M 195K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
43.2K 3.9K 67
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...