Mafia's Mate

By Chick_ennugget

Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to purs... More

Head Hunter
Betrayal
An unbelievable request
Matthew Merikh
Suspect
Wrong encounter
A bad start of the day
Suspicion
Party trouble
Chase
Avoiding trouble
Scoop trouble
The Detective's favor
His deductions
Her 'darling'
Release
Petty tasks
Office romance
What is happening?
Another job
Another Problem
Escape the club
Escape the men
Exhaustion
Sick
In sickness
Get well soon
Problems at hand
My heart is acting weird
City D
HeartBroken
Chance
Drop him back
Mine
Cheer up
Consolation Party
Saturday Meeting
His feelings?
Guest
Hide
Control
Suspect?
The door with a weird vibe
My little troublemaker
Unfortunate
Wake up
Sunday
Funeral
Video Leak
Hospital
Fight
Confront
Freak
Freak pt 2
Prime suspect
Reality
Volume 2- Trapped
Past
Bullies
Crime
Abnormal
Secrets
My secret
Misery
Run
They know
Doubt and guilt
Confession
Risk or trust
My father's ambitions
My identity
That day
Reassurance
Suspicion
Voice
Inspection
The odd questions
Tension
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't know
Dark revelations
Unnerve
Trap
Escape the killer
Caught
Case files
Case closed
Trouble begins
A kidnapping
Not human
Part of the Mafia
His home
New information
What am I to you?
What I want
My feelings
Intimacy
The scars of his past
The scars of his past pt 2
Bastard
To the office
The one in trouble
The one in trouble pt 2
Free
Brutal Savior
Misfits of the moon pack
The Misfits in a peaceful place
Transform
Shift
His first
My name
My Missing Mother
Attack
Your biggest mistake
All of my fear
Finishing job
Healing
New beginnings
Azef

Help recover

2.2K 120 6
By Chick_ennugget

>>Clio

What am I doing!?!?

Just how did this end up like this?

What's wrong with me? Why can't I open my mouth and stop him? There's nothing stopping me?

My heart pounded in my ribcage. I had my fists clenched as I looked down at Matthew.

His tongue was hot against my skin. I felt that it was rough as well. It wasn't like a human tongue, it was a little different, it was long, or maybe it just felt like that. Or maybe it was a little different on purpose since he was using a werewolf ability.

In the quiet intimacy of the moment, he leaned in, his breath warm against the grazes on my knees and legs. A soft, almost imperceptible touch followed, as if he were tracing the lines of my injuries with something more than just his lips.

The unexpected sensation sent a shiver through me, a blend of vulnerability and an odd sort of comfort. His actions, though unconventional, carried a tenderness but I couldn't focus on it.

I can't believe he's doing this!! I initially thought that it might just be a joke but no. He really went ahead with his words, proving me wrong.

When he told me he'd be licking my body my mind just went blank. I didn't even tell him he can't and he just went ahead and took that as a greenlight!!

His tongue traced my skin, leaving the warm sensation mixed with the wetness of the saliva. His hand on the other side of my leg, following along as he did his thing.

His touch was making me feel weird. And I was scared. Not of his actions but because I wasn't hating it. Instead, it somehow felt nice.

It was exciting.

Oddly exhilarating.

My heart trembled and my breathing unstabilized as my mind found itself turning to mush.

How? Just how? I bit my lower lip to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want any sound coming out of it.

How is it that he's making me feel like this? Wasn't I scared of him? He's a mafia member! He's part of the underworld!!

Yet, the notion of someone tending to my injuries in such an intimate way was both unfamiliar and strangely touching. I couldn't help but feel a blush coloring my cheeks.

The warmth he was putting on me felt so good, that it was making the pain go away as well.

I pursed my lips tightly as I felt the tingle in my skin.

Shivers ran down my spine and I found myself feeling like a clown.

Why does this feel good? Am I a pervert or something?

As he continued this unconventional act of treatment, each touch seemed to stitch together not just the physical wounds but something between us as well.

Just why do I find him so attractive? Why?

I glanced down at him and no part of me was ready to not admit the fact that he was so damn hot.

He moved from one leg to the other. His tongue softly landed on the injury, sending a hot wet feeling on my skin. The skin was scratched off there a lot and as soon as his wet warmth came in contact I immediately felt electrified and my body shuddered at his touch.

It was nerve-wracking yet followed by a soothing feeling.

I had no idea this was going to be intimate and by each passing moment I'm getting more scared. My brain couldn't cope with what was happening or how fast it was happening.

I was overwhelmed but at the same time it felt like Matthew's touch was very gentle. I think he was being careful since this all was new to me. But I couldn't be sure. Like I said, this all was new to me.

He stopped after disinfecting the marks on my legs, then moved his face up to look at me. The sudden movement made me flinch but I acted like nothing was wrong,

"Your arms," He presented me with his hands as he stood up on his knees.

That was all he needed to do to come eye to eye with me, making me more nervous.

I nodded to him even though my heart was pounding like crazy and I didn't even think it through. I just gave him a 'yes' with a dead brain.

He grabbed both my wrists at the same time and without wasting any time he went down to lick my elbows.

!!!

The wet feeling started from the bottom and went up in the middle with a clean stride. In the middle of it, he moved smoothly letting more of his essence out. I watched his from even closer than before and I could see his long dark eyelashes and found them quite attractive.

He strode his tongue cleanly to all the parts that had scratches on them and once he was done with one arm, he moved to the other without letting the other wrist go.

He moved the same way as he did on my first arm but something felt slightly different.

!!!

As he went down though, right in the middle, I felt him kiss my elbow, sending a shiver down my spine. I pursed my lips to keep my voice in while he continued to heal different parts of me.

It made my heart jump out of my throat but thankfully it was temporary.

I gulped.

W-w-what just happened? Am I getting delusional or something?

It made me nervous and anxious but I didn't speak up, I kept my lips tightly shut and my hands balled into a fist in mid-air.

After he was done he let my arms go and looked at my legs again, I felt his gaze linger there, "Don't wash it off," He slid his hand on my calves making my skin stand up, "My essence has to remain on you for you to heal faster." He raised his head to look at me, "Do you understand?"

Our eyes met and I slowly nodded at him even though I didn't really get the full extent of what he said.

He stared at my face, "There are some injuries here as well." He stood up as he towards my face

!!!

My heart skipped a beat as his hands came and cupped my face.

"W-what?" I think my pupils were shaking but thankfully he was more focused on my head.

His hand slid up the side of my face a little, and then his index finger went further to caress the outline of my hairline.

"Ssss," I winced.

His finger came in contact with a cut that I didn't realize I had. I must have gotten it when I fell face flat on the concrete ground while making a pathetic attempt to run away from my kidnappers.

"I'll use it here as well," He didn't ask for permission. He was just telling me and doing it.

I was expecting a tongue to come in contact with my skin like it had been but something unexpected happened. I felt a moment of unexpected tenderness, something I wasn't expecting.

He leaned in, his lips softly grazing the cut on my head. His lips lingered over the wound, a delicate touch. His lips softly touched the kiss and I winced once again but the kiss was followed by a warm feeling.

???

It got me all confused.

The unexpected kiss elicited a complex array of emotions. There was a sense of vulnerability, as if the tenderness of that moment had breached the walls around my heart.

Did he only kiss me? He didn't lick the area??? Why?? Or did he? Or did he not? Am I losing it?

As he pulled away, a quiet warmth lingered on my skin, and a subtle shift occurred within.

My heart was ready to break the cage it was trapped in and burst out of my chest.

Matthew moved back, slowly letting go of my face that he had cupped in his big hands. I let down a gulp and stared at him as he moved away from me.

Why did he kiss me? Is a kiss supposed to work the same way as his saliva?

No,

Why do I even trust his words about this? To begin with, this whole thing sounds so strange. I even felt so embarrassed when he licked my body! What if this whole thing was just him being a pervert! I looked down at my legs

Oh!

The pain was getting less

Oh...

So it does work... I pursed my lips shyly then looked back at him.

"You look like you want to ask me something." He folded his arms. There was no sign of him being shy or nervous after licking my skin which in turn only got me feeling even more conscious.

"Yes," I nodded. So far, it seems he's been telling the truth.

"Ask then,"

I understand that he said it's a werewolf thing, but I'm not a werewolf. And each time Harou mentioned it, he only mentioned me.

No one else.

So I know there's more to it and I want to know. I looked at him with a determined mind.

"What am I to you?" I asked. The question caught him off guard, making his eyes go wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.8K 53
About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son".
2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
2K 437 59
A female serial killer is on the loose, and a team of experts and the media struggle to capture her. Only leaving the sole evidence of dressing in a...
15.4K 564 43
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...