The Replacement ✔

By Sashawrts

Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Int... More

The Replacement
C O P Y R I G H T
Main Characters and Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Change 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Question Answer.
Bonus Part 1💖
Bonus Part 2 💝
Bonus Part 3 💘
Epilogue
New Story
AI. IMAGES
🎶 PLAYLIST 🦋

Chapter 53

68.5K 4.5K 412
By Sashawrts

Happy Reading 📖

"Focus on work instead of daydreaming. " Bhaisa says taking the iPad from my hand. I was daydreaming for a moment but I won't admit it.

" Last I checked you don't know a thing about what needs to be done and you are the one disturbing me. And I wasn't dreaming! " I say. Almost all the arrangements for tonight's party are done so there is hardly anything left.

" Ask everyone around they will agree with Me. " He says with confidence oozing from his tone.

My phone screen lights up and quickly launch myself to pick it up, hitting myself with the chair on my way earning a look from the workers doing arrangements and Bhaisa hitting the side of my head with his two fingers .

Disappointment hit Me straight in my chest looking at Meera's name. It's not that I was not waiting for her but Rudra would have been a little better.

" Hii Shivanya , hope I didn't disturb you. " She says over the phone.

" No Meera you didn't , I was waiting for your call. " I say.

" The things you asked for are ready. " She says in a teasing voice.

" Thank you so very much Meera for making it at such a short notice. " I can feel Bhaisa's eyes shooting daggers along knifes, swords and even bullets at Me , but I ignore him.

" No problem , it's my work. Looks like you both Husband and Wife made a thing for custom made pieces. " She says casually. But I can't understand what actually is she trying to say.

" What do did he get made ? " I asked confused.

" Oh Don't get me started you are so good to work with you came with the designs drawn and I made the piece. And Rudra !! he drove my designers crazy that I had to step in. From customizing your wedding ring to a few of necklaces and earrings on a last minute call he literally is irritating. He is always be like , This isn't my wife's style  , it won't suit my wife's personality , and all that. All my designers are scared of him now. I won't lie he is one of the toughest Client I am working with. Not settling for anything but the best." She laughed at the last trying to mimic Rudra.

My fingers instantly rub our wedding ring. He literally went out of the way.

" Will you come or should I bring it with me tonight. Though I am free today. " She says.

" I just want you tonight to come to the party not because of what you made , just because you are a friend of mine. Either I will come to get it or I will send someone in an hour. " I say , Bhaisa is listening to the conversation with keen interest like we are talking about him.

" No issues, I will come tonight. And I'll send you my address right away. " She say.

" Thank you. " I say hanging up.

" What are you doing , you should not listen to a private conversation ? " I say but he straight out ignores me.

" Who were you taking and thanking to ? " He asks.

" Don't act like you don't know when you were listening. " I say.

" Answer ! " He says.

" Meera, now that you know do me a favor... " He stops Me asking. " Meera as in Nandani's cousin ? "

" Yep , you know her ? " I ask. " No what did she do for you.  " He asks.

" I asked her to customize something for me. " I lie , if I say it's for Rudra he won't go to get it.

" You didn't find anyone else, someone more experienced and mature. " He says in a disgusting way looking at the iPad.

" That was rude ! And she is nice and talented. Don't pre assume too much. " I say smacking his shoulder.

" You invited her ? " He asks.

" Yes , I don't think I should ask you about who to invite and not when I confirmed the guest list with Mumma." I say.

" Will you go and get the things she gives you." I say adding a please at last.

" I don't have time to run your useless errands. That too with a so called new friend. " He says.

" Please her flat is on your way to the office , I know you will go there. And Don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong she is really nice not that your opinion matters. " I say probably making him more angry. I heard him telling someone that he will briefly come to check on things so he could easily get the stuff.

" Now who is the one overhearing. " He says.

" OK bye, I will send you the address. " I say but he refuses. I see Dad and Papa coming towards us.

" You will get it , please,  please." I say to Bhaisa before Dad and Papa reach Us.

After a brief conversation the three of them had about the one person missing in their trio, Manohar Uncle who will join them today they stop.

" Dad " Before I could say anything further I got a look from Papa and Bhaisa. I raise an eyebrow in question , a faint smile appears on my father's face.

" What ! My son calls you Dad then why can't my daughter - in - law calls Me Dad." Dad says to Papa earning a glare from him as Bhaisa shakes his head at the most cutest argument and takes Papa with him . Nothing is better if your father and father-in-law are best friends.

" Shivanya , There is something I need to ask. " Dad says.

" Me , what is it Dad ? " I don't know if I can help him with anything.

" Will Rudra come today ? " He asks. That's the question that's eating my head from yesterday.

" I think he might but he wasn't sure. " I say.

" If he comes can you make sure that he stays till tomorrow afternoon. " He says, his fist closing and opening just like Rudra does when he is nervous.

" Tomorrow are you sure ? " I ask. Why is tomorrow and not on any other day.

" Hmm. It would be better if everything is done tomorrow. " He says with a hint of sadness.

" I can try. " I say thinking about how I will get them together. " Did Dadosa and Dadisa come? " A possible idea pops up in my head. They both can easily convince him.

" Hmm , they arrived in the morning but they said that Rudra didn't come back. Even they don't have any idea if he will come or not. " He say. Let's see what I can do now , each and every preparation and plan depends upon Rudra's arrival. And if he went back tonight after the party then also sab kiye karaye pe pani fir jayega.
(After getting everything done, nothing will happen.)

After checking things once more I drive towards the shop to pick up my bundle of sunshine and sneak it into my art room making sure no one sees Me. As soon as I closed the door to go down for lunch Simba came rushing towards me.

" Not now Simba. " I try to get away from him but he won't stop sniffing me. He has grown a lot.

Simba keeps on following Me and as soon as I stop he puts its front paws on my legs trying to reach my hand. His antics grab the attention of everyone in the dining room.

As soon as I was done with the lunch I looked in Bhaisa's room to see if he bought the things I asked for.

" Did you stop by Meera's flat on your way ? " I ask. Simba left my side for Bhaisa.

" Pick that bag and leave. " He says to me. I pick up the bag stealing glances at him. Hoping that Meera didn't tell him anything regarding the content in the bag. Not that it matters now when it's in my hand.

Mumma and Dadisa told him about a girl who will attend the party tonight , they both are using their matchmaking skills on him like a nuclear weapon and we , the rest are the one getting injured because of his nuclear mood that's ready to blast any second.

When everyone leaves the kitchen in the afternoon I  set to work poring my heart , and soul . As soon as I am done with everything after putting in hours and a few days of practice , I admire it. I clean up the mess I have created. And leave the kitchen instructing our helper to make sure no one spoils my hours long efforts.

I called Rudra a few times earlier his phone was out of network now it's switched off. Great.

" How long are you planning to keep on trying to call your Husband ? " Mumma says from behind Me.
The man is really hard to get.

" Until he picks up or replies to my message. " I say my gaze fixed on the gazebo in our backyard thinking about all the things I can do.

" If he told you he will come then trust him. " She say .

" It's not that I don't trust him. " I say turning around to look at her but she isn't alone. I can feel my face turning a deep shade of crimson looking at Rudra and Mumma trying their best to muffle their laugh which soon fall in a fit of laughter as soon as I see them.

This wasn't actually funny.

I leave the backyard sitting area walking straight to my room. If he came someone should have atleast told me. And my mother , Mine joined him in this.

" Stop Shivanya. " He says still trying to control his laughter. His laughing is a sight to behold but it would be better if he wasn't laughing at me. He pulls Me towards him keeping me glued to his front as I try to wiggle free from his hold.

" We didn't plan it. If you would have looked back ." He says stopping midway when the door down the hall opens , his grip on Me loosen and allows me to get free. I walk to my room but he is faster , freaking long legs !.

Control Shivanya , stop making a big deal out of nothing , he came and that's what is important. But it's fun to see Rudra making up for something he actually didn't do in the first place.

His arms wrap around me from behind engulfing me in his embrace. " Hii jaan we didn't mean to make fun of you. " He whispers in my ear but it feels like my entire body heard it replying to him with a shiver when he drags his hand from my stomach upwards stopping just under my breast , the side of his thumb grazing my breast. His touch is unintentional but my body and heart don't know that.

" It doesn't look like. " I say as my eyes fall close and I lean back on him.

" Why is your heart beating so fast Jaan ? " He whispers making me take a sharp intake of air.

" I walked too fast." I lie focusing on the feel of his palm that can feel my heart beat. It feels like he is touching my naked skin making me melt in his arms.

" Are you sure. " He whispers kissing the juncture between my neck and shoulder.

" Hmm. " The sound vibrates from my body leaving me breathless.

The man can make me breathless within minutes if not seconds. The second his hand touch me my heart beat skyrocket.

" Open your eyes baby. " He whispers biting the lobe of my ear before giving it a swipe of his tongue. His thumb move to the valley between my breast and his fingers underside it. He isn't actually touching my breast but surround it.

I open my eyes , my gaze instantly falling on the mirror in front of Me. The way his body towers over mine from behind , his face buried in my neck , his hands over me , Is a sight that makes me shiver as soon as our eyes meet I look away not able to hold his gaze.

" Look. At. Me. " His voice is just a whisper but the command in his voice makes me turn my head to look at him. At Us. I try my best to ignore his hard length pressed at my back.

He kisses and sucks my neck making me whimper and moan in his arms. The way he removes my hair from my shoulder without stopping. His thumb moving left and right between my breasts but not touching them is acting like a tease. My nipples are painfully hard by now and even the rub of my kurta over them is making me wet. For a second I want to hold his hand and make him cup my breast. I suppress the wild thoughts that enter in my mind.

" Rudra " My voice comes out as a moan , the sound feels forbidden in the pin drop silence.

" Shh. " He makes a sound looking up to hold my gaze before he begins pepper wet kisses on my neck making it more hard for Me to control.

I turn around as the thread of control snaps. I place my palm on his chest and kiss him hard that he for a brief moment stops trying to figure out his next move.

" Did you miss Me ? " He asks in between the kisses I initiated.

" What does it look like ? " I say trailing my way down to his jaw line. His beard coming in my way , I let out a frustrated whimper still breathing hard from our kiss. He captures my lips between his teeth taking a step back as I unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt tugging on his tie , making him chuckle. His calf hit the edge of my bed as he sits back with a bounce.

" Did you miss Me ? " I whisper looking down at him. Instead of replying he pulls me towards him making me straddle his thighs , dragging me towards him by placing his palms on my ass.

We kiss trying to dominate each other fighting with our tongues. My entire focus is on how my nipples rub against his chest , on how his hard length is pressed against my core and on how his one palm moves towards my jeans clad thigh until his fingers are rubbing on my inner thigh while his other palm sneaks inside my short kurta touching my bare skin. His fingers touched my bare skin in a slow teasing motion.

I roll my hips rubbing him in the process earning a rough growl from him. His grip on my inner thigh roughen inching upwards dangerously close to my wet core. I roll my hips once again this time intentionally.

" Shivanya stop. " He hiss pulling my head up by tugging on my hair and continues kissing me ferociously this time.

Simba's loud bark brings Me out of the trance. I push him back on the bed and get off from him. My lips tingle with a strange sensation.

" Where are you going ? " He says laying down on his elbows. He looks breathtaking with his spoiled hair , tugged tie , undone buttons and especially his beard more when I know how he got to this stage.

Like a walking wet dream. All Mine.

"You told Me to Stop." I say suppressing a laugh,  I look at the unlocked door realizing anyone could have just walked in.

" I didn't mean it that way. " He stammers rubbing his jaw , he looks at Me. A smile spread on his face when he realized that I was actually joking.

"I'll be back." I say leaving him alone in my room to see simba barking outside my art room. Damn this dog.

🎨

We both get ready for the party tonight a little early because I need to check up on some things.

" You can come late it's early. " I say making his tie.

" No problem , I am free anyway. " He says.

" You know you will enjoy the things more tomorrow instead of today. " I say remembering all the activities we do with the kids.

" How. " He asks adjusting his cufflinks. Why do I see a new cufflink and a tie every time I see him. Sometimes it looks like he owns more clothes even accessories more than Me.

" It's nothing just we organize some activities for the kids. You are staying for Christmas , Right. " I say as we get out of my room.

" Don't worry I will take you back with Me when you are ready to go. " A bright effortless smile spread on my face. He looks at Me with a brief smile. My reactions as compared to him come out too loud which is both good and bad.

Along with Bhaisa we drive to the NGO , the garden is big enough to hold a party. Everything is set up all I need to do is check on the kids. As soon as we enter the play area the kids dressed up come rushing surrounding us. Everyone looks at Rudra and stops , trying to act more disciplined and well behaved in front of a new person.

Bhaisa ushers them inside. They all rehearse the Christmas Carol in front of us just like they did on Diwali. I see Rudra observing each and everything with interest interacting with the kids when it's necessary. All of us leave when Mumma takes over , we leave for the party which is in full swing.

Even Rishi flew in for the cause which made Mumma happy to see the next generation so active in her vision. It looks more like a reunion for us than a Christmas party if I am being more specific. With our family and friends present.

After almost every performance is done the urge to sneek away is increasing. I look at Rudra who is busy talking with his and my grandparents , straight out ignoring his Dad who is standing with them but he leaves them alone soon after when Rudra pays no attention to him making it awkward for him.

Taking my clutch I see Nandani and Raghav leaving so I walk with them with an excuse that I am just walking them out.

" Sneaking out hah. " My hand froze on the car handle at Papa's voice. I turn around with a forced smile to see Papa and Dad behind Me at a distance.

" I was just going home not sneaking out. " I say. I can see the lecture I am about to get on going alone late at night when everyone is there.

" Come with us I am also going back. " Papa gave the keys to the guard and we all got in his SUV. Hope he doesn't ask anything.

" You are not a good liar so don't try to be one atleast in front of Me. " He says starting the vehicle.

" I am actually going home. " I say protesting from the back seat.

" Weren't you sneaking. " He says with a laugh , at least he is not angry.

" Now tell Me why ? " His authoritative tone makes me speak everything like a word vomit in just a minutes.

" Didn't I tell you. " Papa says to Dad with a laugh. And he agrees.

" Wait a sec , did you know about everything. " Thought it's impossible to hide something in my home and think that no one knows.

" Of course , not the details though but I knew you were up to something. " He says I can see the wide smile on both of their faces.

" Who else knew ? " Atleast I should know who knows and who doesn't so I can manage a few things.

" Your Mumma , from the first day you came. " He says. Damn.

" And how. " I ask out of curiosity no one knew I was being so discrete about everything. Or you think you were.

" The night you dropped the flour container we both woke up and came to see you and the kitchen covered in mess and all the things scattered. But we decided to ask you about it in the morning instead of two o'clock in the night. " He says as a matter of fact reminding me of the night when I was trying to get the container down the shelf and everything fell on top of Me.

" But you didn't ask anything. " I say looking at Dad listening to our conversation with interest.

" The kitchen was spotless and you didn't say anything like you always do when you mess things up." Two hours of cleaning could do that and the old Me would have given them every detail of how I made a mess and cleaned it.

After a beat of comfortable silence I ask.
" He won't hate it , Right. " From the instances Dadisa shared Me about Rudra in our day to day conversations and what Dad told Me the other day , now when things are done I doubt my actions.

What if he hate Me and get angry.

" He won't , Not when you are the one doing it. " Dad says adding. " If anyone could give him the joy and happiness he missed, its You. "

I don't say anything , I don't want him to force himself or don't want it all together. It's something I am also not a big fan of but atleast he can try and decide whether he actually hates the idea or not.

Maybe it might be a welcoming change for him to not be alone on a special day and busy himself with work so much just so that he can forget about everyone including himself.

" You could have tried harder. " Papa says. For a second I thought he was saying it to Me but Dad replied.

" It's not that I didn't try till he was five things were fine he was excited just like every child and even marked the day on the calendar but with each year he pulled back more. By the time I realized it , he hated Me. Instead of spoiling things more and having an argument with him, I decided to maintain my distance. " He says with a solemn expression like he is reliving each moment with Rudra.

" Lack of a mother figure in a child's life can do it. " A part of me wants to stop my father from saying bitter things but he isn't exactly wrong. But at the same time if you keep yourself in Dad's place and see things from his point of view he did take steps from remarrying someone just so that his child could get a mother to trying to establish a bond between them,  he tried his best. It's not exactly his fault if the woman he married never tried to be truly Rudra's mother even for humanity's sake.

" Yeh I know that I committed some major mistakes every time I pushed him towards her I was losing him. I failed as a father it's a fact I know and accept. " Dad says his voice breaking.

" Maybe if you tell him about all the things you did for him all these years. From attending his boxing matches secretly to even investing in his business idea when he came back you did everything a father can do. So you didn't actually fail as a father if you ask me. " The shocking things my father just said made me slump against the seat. He did everything but from behind the scenes because he knew Rudra wouldn't ask him for help if he needed it.

" So that he can hate me more. He will think I am telling him now because I have a motive behind it. The first time I sent things for him when he was in boarding school he sent and everything back unopened saying he didn't need anything from me. And when my father sent those same things he kept them. All want for him to be happy , and successful, for him to get everything he wants. Even if I am not a part of his happiness it's fine my presence will only spoil his important days. Which is not something I want." He say.

" How are the court proceedings going on ? " Finally Papa changed the topic and I took a deep breath.

" My case is stronger even if things take drastic turns which is highly unlikely , I will get the divorce by February last. " Dad says the breath stuck in my throat . He is taking divorce I scream internally .

" Are you sure you will get this done so soon. " Papa asks voicing my concern. Divorce in India is a long procedure only if it it's mutual separation. And more longer if it not.

" It's not soon its already four months since the case is running in court. And it's not like it's the first time I am going through the process now that Rohan is not a child it will be done early we stopped just for his sake. " Dad says giving me one shock after another.

" What about alimony you don't think that she will settle until she has half of what you own ? " Papa says and I can imagine her not trying to leave anything.

" I transferred everything I own in the company that is investing in Rudra's business , the rest in my parents name so I have control over my assets but I legally don't own anything. I would have given her anything just to get rid of her but she doesn't deserve it." Dad says to which Papa laughs.

" That's a smart move on your part. " Papa says.

" What about Rohan ? " I blurt out.

" What he did was not right and he has to face the consequences. I have legally removed him from my business confiscating everything even his accounts but he doesn't know because for that he needed to come to work which he didn't. " Dad says casually like it's no big deal. Rohan is going to be crazy he is not a small child so even the court can't get him a penny.

I didn't even realize when when the vehicle stopped, until I heard the door shut.

I see him entering his two story house on the same street as ours. " Papa , what do you think , if he tries harder Rudra will forgive him. " I say.

" That totally depends upon both of them , Rudra can't just go from hating someone for years to loving them just after a conversation. If they want things to be better it needs efforts from both the sides. It's not like Rudra didn't hurt him with his actions but he was a child , a teen , you can never blame him. But now he is not a rebellious teen , he is mature enough to think what he wants. " He says parking the vehicle on the driveway.

" Maybe he could have done things differently. " I ask getting out. Now that no one is there I can ask him things freely.

He goes near the bench and sits with me following him. " Don't think that I am taking his side or anything but it's easy for anyone to say. Just try to think about him , all you do is think about Rudra not that it's wrong. But for instance think about Shrikant he just started his business and got married . Rudra was just a month old when his mother left him , think of that he was just in his early twenties with a child he knew nothing about how to take care of. "

" But he did all he could possibly do , leaving everything in the company he stayed with his son to take care of him. Was that fair on the rest ? Him leaving everything. He had business to deal with and in that case it's not just you a lot of people are dependent upon just a single decision you take. Their salaries are paid , you can't be that selfish. He didn't trust anyone with Rudra so a nanny was not an option nor Rudra was a child who adjusted to anyone other than his father. I am telling you this because I have seen him and even tried to calm him down , stop him from crying when he left Me with Rudra just for an hour. Your mother left Madhav with Me for two days and trust me it's not easy to wake up at night and do things you don't know. Our entire house was behind Madhav. Then I realized it's not easy to take care of so small child. " He laughs with humor.

" So he started taking him wherever he went after he was six months old and found a balance but still its not the way things are done. Everyone told him , his parents especially to get married even if it's just for his son. Both of them deserved a second chance. So he got married but still, he didn't leave Rudra with her. At some point a child needs to go to school and interact with everyone all Rudra knows is his father rest are there but if he didn't see him for some he started looking for him. But when he went to school Shrikant started working in Jodhpur not wanting to go on trips until he was five only then did he start leaving him with his wife. In which I don't see any faults. " I can't disagree with him if anyone else would have been in his place they would have given up on all the responsibilities the first chance they get.

"Everything was fine for long Rudra was getting along with her but suddenly things went crashing down and the rift between him and Rudra widened. And divorce in India take months if it's mutual and years if it's not mutual and a child is involved , hearing after hearing. He didn't want to wrong Rohan also. He did what he could have possibly done and even more, an individual does. So don't you dare form an opinion without knowing both sides of the story its easier said than done that he could have done that and this. " He says.

" Now , it's not your or Rudra's problem what happens in his life you don't need to worry about it , what has happened has happened. Don't think too much .Go it's late. " He says.

I look at the watch and rush out. " Sunshine. " I turn around at his words , it's quite some time since he called me with the sweet endearment he always uses. " Even if he doesn't like it remember that you didn't do anything wrong. " He says walking inside our home.

He is right at least I won't have any regrets that I knew and still didn't do anything to make him feel wanted and special.

I spend the next half and hour arranging things and decorating the gazebo with fairy lights , flowers and balloons. I kept everything ready before going so it won't take me much time.

With shaky fingers I call him. I know the rest won't come until they have cut the Christmas cake.

" Shivanya where are you ? " Rudra asks as soon as he picks up the call.

" I am at home. " I say taking a deep breath.

" You could have told me that you were leaving I would have come with you. Don't tell me you went alone. " He says.

" No , I didn't came alone Papa came back with Me." I say pausing. " Will You come back right now." I say I thinking if I should add a please.

" I am coming right now. " He say.           " Drive carefully. " I say before hanging up.

I take a deep breath , I have never alone planned something for someone. Considering Rudra it's a huge risk , it can undo all the progress we have made. Their is no fifty-fifty in it , it's either he will like it and be happy or hate it.

It's a risk I am willing to take.

⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛

Curious About Madhav And Meers ?
Check Out The Mistake an Enemies To Lovers Second Chance Romance.

A lot of you wanted Rudra's father side of story which I saw on Instagram last we talked. So this as an author was my side , which you all read was Rudra's side which obviously are different point of views.

Thanks For taking out your time and giving the story a chance by reading it.😀
Do share your views.

SASHA9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.4K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...
57.1K 3.7K 35
・𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒...
161K 6.5K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
1.1M 74.8K 35
Mythili Kapoor, in her eyes,is a nobody. Her parents were always in want of a son and were granted that wish post twelve years of her birth and since...