Red ; eli moskowitz / hawk.

By tzurue

๐–™ell myself it's time now, gotta let go. เฑจเญง eli 'hawk' moskowitz x soomin fields. cobra kai (2018). [earlier... More

RED.
Zero: The Bento Box.
Intermission: Graphics.
One: Miggy Meets Minnie.
Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.
Three: The Halloween Dance
Four: I Would.
Five: Kick Ass.
Six: Sweetheart.
Seven: Minnie Catches Up.
Eight: Dates & Doodles.
Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.
Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.
Eleven: All Valley.
Twelve: The Hardware Store.
Thirteen: The Wheel.
Fourteen: Valley Fest.
Fifteen: Tory With A Y.
Sixteen: Mall Incident.
Seventeen: New Faces.
Eighteen: Geikos.
Nineteen: Another Party.
Twenty: Interventions.
Twenty-One: Visitation.
Twenty-Three: The Carwash.
Twenty-Four: Dinosaurs and Detention.
Twenty-Five: Golf Incident.
Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.
Twenty-Seven: Just Date Already.
Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.
Twenty-Nine: A Christmas Special.
Thirty: Day 1.
Thirty-One: Date Two.
Thirty-Two: Flight.
Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.
Thirty-Four: Rematch.
Thirty-Five: Reassurance.

Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.

44 1 0
By tzurue

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

THE WEEK was up, Moon would officially be going back to Yasmine, who was going to be back from Paris the whole summer. The week was actually very nice with Moon.

Meanwhile most of Soomin's friends would be back from extra days of suspension. She grew nervous, it was heavily more peaceful with karate in her life.

She still talked to Demetri time to time, along with Sam and Nate. Well, if she could she'd talk to Robby. But Soomin had no idea where he was. She had an idea that Daniel or/and Johnny were gonna go looking for him somehow soon.

Currently she was FaceTiming Sam before going to school. Soomin planned to bike there like usual. "I'm nervous to go back...how did you handle it? You went back so much earlier than the rest of us." Sam asked, picking a dress for school.

"You get some stares when you get back. And probably some gossip too. Don't let that slide, you won your fight. Take that shit with pride." Soomin advised, letting Sam know of her experiences.

Winning a fight was so good for Soomin's confidence, but never would she recommend the aftermaths.

"I'll try. But no guarantees I can actually make it through a full day." Sam chuckled, though she was highly doubtful of her even making first period.

"I can help if you want. I don't have much to offer, but I'm here to talk." Soomin offered. "I know, thanks. It's nice to have a girl friend after Aisha left."

Aisha Robinson no longer attended West Valley High, the news still hurts Soomin. Yes, they weren't close, nor have had a conversation the past month, but Soomin still holds onto the memories when she used to be in Cobra Kai.

"I still can't believe she left the school. I mean her parents even put their house up for sale." Soomin sighed, "I hope she's doing well."

"When things get better, visiting her is a top thing I'd like right now." Sam smiled. "I don't even want to say it, it hurts to say it but I hope Robby isn't doing too bad as well." She adds.

It was quiet. Hard topic for the both of them. Soomin wasn't even there to see it, but she can tell anyone who saw the push happen was too stunned to speak on the topic.

She had missed Robby, terribly. They were friends, almost best friends if Soomin could have more confidence in initiating a conversation.

But Soomin knew how hard it was on Sam, she lost her boyfriend for all sakes.

"He's Robby, he'll make it in this world. He just needs a little love and support," Soomin replied. "I hope so." Sam said.

"I gotta go soon. I'll see you at school?" Sam asked, "Of course. See you there." Soomin smiled. Sam smiled back before ending the call.

"Well there you are, Min! Finally you're at school." Demetri greeted her, "Says you, I've been here earlier than you've ever been." Soomin retorts.

"How was school without me? Mortifying right?" Demetri asked, "The opposite. The full opposite." Soomin joked. "I hope we don't get into fights again. You ran into the Hawk?" Soomin asked.

"Yeah actually. Counselor Blatt had to shoo us away. I don't like that woman at all." Demetri expressed his hatred. "I don't like any of the teachers here either. I'm here for education and that's that." Soomin agreed. "Same! Friends are a bonus."

"Where did the incident happen? I've been here for a week and I still haven't got a clue. Everyone's been too quiet about it." Soomin said, knowing he knew fully what the incident was.

"The stairs is where it happened. His back crunched on the railing and he fell from the high floor. I know we weren't here to see it, but if you search close enough on IG, you can see some reposts." Demetri explained.

"That sounds haunting." Soomin comments, "It is! And no one talks about it and acts like everything's fine that's just sick." Demetri nods.

By then the two were walking to no where specifically, as classes didn't start anytime soon. And if they did start the walk for them wasn't far.

"Isn't that Sam?" Demetri pointed at the girl in the dress and gray cardigan. "Yup, it is. Weird, she should've texted me if she was here." Soomin said, "Well let's go up to her! She seems caught in a daze." Demetri suggests.

"Maybe this is the stairs where it happened?" Soomin thought, "Actually it is." Demetri adds. "Well we should go check up on her. She's been like that for about a few more seconds than usual." Soomin agreed.

Demetri nodded and the two walked up to the idled girl and Demetri put his hand on her shoulder. Sam gasped and turned her head. "Woah." Soomin muttered, "Woah indeed." Demetri adds.

"But easy there Captain Marvel. Same team, remember?" Demetri said. Sam looked frightened, panicked almost. "I have to go...I'll text you Min.." Sam rushed off.

"I think this whole fight has took a toll on her, she's been like that since she's gotten those scars on her arm." Soomin informed. "She has been acting off than the rest of us. Possibly." Demetri said.

"It's cool when you win a fight. Scars are a like reminder that you won and you live on to see it." Demetri adds, "You've become actually tolerable today??" Soomin joked, "Oh shut up. I thought it was a serious moment so I presented to you the serious me." Demetri scoffed.

"I'd die a hundred lifetimes if you acted like that way more. Good thing this is a rare occasion." Soomin crossed her arms.

"Well well would you happily look at the time." Demetri pointed to a nearby clock. "8:10? Is that why everybody is seemed to be walking faster than normal?" Soomin asked. "Yup." Demetri answers.

"I'll see you afterwards then?" Soomin guessed, "Likewise." Demetri said. The two gave a small salute towards each other before walking off.

The day rest of the day was normal, luckily Soomin had no encounters with Hawk at all. But she did notice the returning appearance of Yasmine. Unfortunately. But when Moon waved to her during passing period Yasmine didn't care to give a stank eye or insult. It seemed as if she knew the new social hierarchy, like Moon filled her up on everything.

Although she felt the stare of Hawk creeping behind her back the whole day, which was really uncomfortable for Soomin. She did not like stares, at all. It's even worse when you know they're staring.

It was about last period—the end of the day when Soomin was at her lockers. She put away some unnecessary books and was getting ready to shut it.

Until someone else shut it for her, making her jump. "Hello to you too...Hawk." Soomin's grip on her bag hardened. She was still thoughtless on the fact Hawk drove her home last night, hell that she even gave him a hug.

"Hi Minnie." Hawk waved. Soomin awkwardly nods. "Don't be so nervous. I'm not gonna bite you or some shit." Hawk chuckled. "Look, I found this new milkshake place open, wanna try it with me anytime soon?" Hawk offered. Soomin could tell he was nervous, he was putting his arms in his pockets and swayed around.

"The Derry by the Berry one? It's a dumb name but sure." Soomin hesitantly accepted. "Cool. Thanks for accepting. I'll call you up on that offer soon. You'll be fine on keeping an eye on that right?" Hawk asked, his eyes beaming in happiness. "I'll be on the lookout." Soomin nods. Surprisingly she didn't even think to block his number ages ago.

"Great, I'll see you around?" Hawk said, "I'm sure I'll see you around too." Soomin gave a light smile. "Good, I gotta go but bye Mins!" Hawk began to walk away, secretly having the biggest smile on his face once he turned around. Almost like a girl, foolish but funny actually.

Now soomin to grew paranoid. Was Hawk actually gonna do that? When? He didn't even give her an official date! So she just has to wait for a random call on the phone to go? Hawk was a good planner.

Even worse would she tell anyone about this? Would be Moon be alright with it or was there Girl Code still going on? Moon did seem like the only reliable person Soomin could rely on, a neutral side. She literally just wants everyone to be friends, simple enough (said than done).

But Soomin had a lot of homework to catch up from still from the one week she was suspended. And also had to listen to a new Loona album, there's those releases she had to catch up on. Safe to say she would be busy for the next hours.

Oh and Sam later did end up texting Soomin.

Sam 💕

Sam 💕
Sorry I left so suddenly. I'm
still hecka nervous to go to
school. 🤐

Min 🎤
Hi that's okay! It's just good
to know you're doing better—if
you are. What are u doing?

Sam 💕
Nothing much. I'm just eating
some In N Out like earlier. I hung
around in the old Miyagi dojo for
awhile and had a talk with my dad.
I'm doing better, for your concern.

Min 🎤
Well that's good, you thinking of coming
back tommorow?

Sam 💕
Yeah, I mean I can't run away from my
problems forever. Again sorry for confusing
you and Demetri earlier. I just had a
horrible memory of the stairs I stood at.

Min 🎤
Don't worry, I understand. I just hope
you know you don't deserve all this
happening to you, it's not your fault.
Just remember that.

Sam 💕
Thank you. I gotta go eat some dinner.
TTYL?

Min 🎤
TTYL!

Well good thing Soomin wouldn't have to face another day at school alone with Demetri again. But the thing was he was more tolerable than usual.

MIGUEL woke up. He woke up from his coma. And the next person Carmen notified was Soomin.

Obviously she couldn't visit Miguel, again ICU regulations but Jihu did end up taking his shift in his hospital room. He was there when Carmen explained to Miguel the gifts everyone gave.

"Why is there a Mickey?" Miguel didn't know from the top of his head straight away. Vividly he got the memory but forgot the rest. "From your Korean friend Soomin. She gave you a card too." Carmen explained.

"Oh Minnie! She still knows me." He slightly grinned, "I could hear her visiting me in the hospital room." He comments. "She hoped you heard her." Carmen smiled.

"What does the card say?" Miguel asked, "I think you should read it for yourself." Carmen suggested, "You want the Mickey Plush too? Or leave it on the table?" Carmen asked.

"The Mickey Mouse is cute." Miguel said. "It's hard for me to move though."

"Oh yes, I understand that. I'll put it on your side." Carmen placed the Mickey Mouse on Miguel's right. "There, is that good?" "Yup."

"How would I read that?" Miguel says, "Maybe when you get better." Carmen suggests, "I'll try to get better." Miguel replies. Not in a romantic way—he's just really curious to see whatever Soomin wanted to write for him. He heard majority of what she said a few days ago. It was nice to hear Soomin again for him.

He was still also nosy on Soomin and Hawk, and wondered if Hawk wanted to go out with her again anytime soon.

"Anyway, this other gift is from your pale friend. Demetri, is it?" Carmen held up a comic book, "He said the plastic isn't UV resistant, so don't leave it near the window." Carmen adds. "Okay." Miguel replied.

"And that basket is from the LaRussos." Carmen adds. Then she noticed Miguel try to speak more, or want to move. "Miggy, what is it? Do you want water?" Carmen asked.

"Where's Sensei?" Miguel spoke, Carmen sighed.

Currently, Johnny Lawrence was on the lookout with Daniel LaRusso for Robby Keene. Though it seemed like it was best for Miguel not to know.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

literally nothing plot worthy happens in the first two episodes of season 3 🤥 so here is this (filler like) chapter just to follow the canon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
614K 37.4K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
947K 35.9K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...