Shades of Lies ✔ [Completed]...

By Imperfectwrts

Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing t... More

Copyright
Characters (Updating Aesthetics)
1.Party Night
2. Night of Devils
3. New beginnings
4. Diwali Night
5. The lost Soul
6. Her Secrets
7. Traitor in the House
8.Sweet Memories
9 .No one is saint
10. The Fight
11. Explanations!
12. The project
13. Boss Lady
14. Her Fate
15. When the Families met
16. Drama Queen
17. Becoming a star?
19. Little Friend
20. Sneaking Inside
21 . Punishment?
22. Therapy Session
23. Ownership?
23. Health Checkup
24. I want it for my son
25. I am Sorry
26. Betrayal and Torture
27. Fighting Back
28. Proud Of You!
29. Annabelle
30. Mystery Man
31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine
32. Silent Storms Within
33. Jet-Set Intrigues
34. Mafia Chess: Playing the Game of Power
35. The Checkmate: It Was My Game
36. Familiar Scents, Unfamiliar Threats
37. Winning Goals and Whispered Memories
38. In the Shadows of Instability
39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire
40. Shattered Wings : The Unwanted Union
41. Lost Friendships, Found Roots
42. Discovering Blood Bonds
43. Navigating emotions, Crafting plans
44. She is my Kiddo!
Part 2 of the book
Thank you and revelations

18.Dreams into reality

3.8K 276 12
By Imperfectwrts

Author's POV

In Oberoi's

Athulya woke up on constant knocking to found that she is in car. The gardener was waking her up by knocking on the window. Taking a few seconds to open her eyes , she found herself in the backseat of car. Her whole body was wet with sweat, she looked at her dress but it was the same  that she wore yesterday. Was that a dream? She tried remembering the faces but couldn't. She remembered sleeping on her bed, taking shower. If that was a dream , which was quite obvious , it was strange. All those faces were new, all those voices were different from those she hear everyday. She remebered her being on the road , lifeless. Was she going to die? 

She smiled over it, remembering what she said.

"Maybe I will get a chance to meet you this year,God. I know you are missing me already."

God agreed to her wish , and she squealed in joy.

 But how came she is in car? All that she remembered was that Daniel came to take her back , she was dancing with someone that night. 

It was looking bright outside , she checked her phone and frowned. It was 7 AM in the morning. Opening the door , she came out but felt her head was spinning. It always happens with her after getting drunk, she knows what to in this situation. Only a tablet can help.

Holding her head , she walked inside the giant doors of her house. Wondering, that how can he left her in the car whole night? All that she wanted was to brust out at Daniel. 

As her heels approached the door, she saw few eyes turning up to look at her. They were looking red , were they drunk? She tried to avoid them walking inside, but those eyes kept looking at her until she dared to look at them and to ask.

"What?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing, What dad?" Nihaal was quick to blabber out.

"Nothing , Daniel is there any more left?" Her father turned towards Daniel.

She knew it, they were really drunk . She hates it, they always does this when her mom is out for a few days. Many times they calls some more men to join them. This makes her feel strange in her own house. All those men are quite intimidating and men always tends to make her feel uncomfortable. But she can't help working with most people around her being men.

She walked past them giving them a diguisting look but being happy about the fact that she got relief from her so called bodyguard for today , she got freedom.

Reaching her room turning the knob to open , the blankets were folded just they way she saw in her dream. She remebered the message and opened her phone which gave her shock.

Shameless (BFF)

Missing you Honey

Athulya wondered whether she is dreaming again? Is she still drunk?

Running towards the sink, she splashed water on her face only to remember this is same as her dream. Now, the only thing she feared was to enter the bathroom. What if..?

She fell on the ground holding her head, she is confused with all that's happening. The screams are still reaching her ears.

"Aarushi.."

"Aashu.."

"Sweetheart.."

"Princess.."

But who are they to her?  

She searched on internet, wiping the tears from her face which came out on their own. She searched all the symptoms of depression, anxiety, metal problems. All that made her restless, she panicked in the room to find her inhaler, removing everything from its place , the bedsheets , the blanket she unfolded everything.She can't breath.

The door opened and she found Shanta standing on door , smiling brightly at her and she forced a smile.

"I hope you had a good sleep" She asked folding the blanket thrown on her bed and Athulya nodded at her. 

"What are you thinking? Go brush your teeth , I am bringing your coffee. And if you are experiencing a headache then take this." She passed her a tablet , Athulya took it from her but didn't moved ahead , knowing she will wrap her hands around her. They will be running like tom and jerry. She will go to take a shower and..

Everything was exactly same as what she saw in her dreams. This made her panic , she holded her head removing the hair from her face. The voices echoed in her head, it was becoming inaudible for her. She screamed loudly before running away pushing the door. Shanta stood there , shocked at her behaiviour.

Athulya ran with all her strength until she reached the last wall of terrace, breathing heavily. This place still made her calm but she couldn't forget some of their words.

"Go die! I don't care!"

She realised this is going out of her hands, she is acting strangely. Looking down at the road , she wondered if this is her last jump. But she couldn't do it. She doesn't want to.

Before she change her mind, before those thoughts haunt her more she walked away from the wall. Her phone ringed.

"Mam, are you ready? I am waiting for you" It was her driver and she checked the time, it is already 8:15 and she's late again.

"I will drive by myself" She slapped herself mentally because she spoke without even thinking.

"Ok" He agreed.

"N-No , wait, I am coming" She decided to not to drive today, she isn't feeling good about driving as she remembered that accident.

Hurrying up she ran downstairs , but her steps halted and she drifted her gaze away to avoid what she saw. Her brother was sitting in hall with a women who was wearing clothes that covered nothing. The way he was touching her made her face pale and she ran away.

The driver was waiting at the gate and she entered inside closing the door lightly and taking deep breath. She getured him to start and he started the car.

In Singhania's 

At breakfast table

"Um. Mama sa can I go to Athulya's house today? For group study , Nidhi is also coming."

"No!!" All the men spoke at the same time staring her and she shook her head.

"Why?" She shrugged her shoulders and gave them a questioning look.

"Because we said no" Aarav replied being busy in sorting tomato from his food.

"Please.." She made a puppy face but that was not enough to make those stone hearted men to melt.

"Call them here rather than going there" Aaryaveer sorted the problem and she squealed in joy. He is always the first one to melt but also the first one to get angry.

"Thank you Bhai sa, you are the best !" Everyone looked at Aaryaveer as if he commited a crime and he looked down at his plate when he felt others heated gaze.

"I am bringing Rudra back today" Vijay announced getting all attention. Some made a happy expression but the ladies gave him a pity look.

"Let him be with his mother for a while" Swara got a angry look from Viraj as he said her to stay out of this matter and she sighes feeling sad for a small kid who has to face all this.

"Don't worry Uncle I will get him" Aarav tried to reduce the tension.

"No! I will get him" Jaiveer(Grandfather) spoke much loudly than usual and Vijay almost pleaded him to relax and tone down.

Everyone remained silent focusing on their breakfast ,but Swara thought it to be better to make everyone calm before they leave for their work.

"Aarav what's this? If you will eat like this I will not let you get up before finishing everything"

"Mami sa, you know I doesn't like these tomatoes." Everyone chuckled seeing him acting like a kid.

"You are not a kid Aarav" Nirmala (Grandmother) scolded him.

"He never listens to me Ma sa , I am going to disown him someday"

"You will not be able to , I know this" He smirked.

"You are such a blackmaler " Vijay accused him.

"I am sorry, it's an important call" He pushed his chair backwards and stood up from it leaving for backyard.

"He and his calls , a never ending love story" Aarushi stated looking back at his figure.

"I think it's time to marry these two boys" Swara laughed at them.

"Yes, I need my bhabhis" Aarushi clapped.

"Me too" Yuvaan who was silent also spoke in support.

"I-I am done" Aaryaveer stood up but Aarushi pulled him down making him sit again.

"No, Bhai sa, Don't get so shy you are looking like a tomato right now. Tell me what kind of girl you likes"

"Aaru, aren't you getting late? Go. Don't tease my nephew." Vijay helped Aaryaveer.

She stood up from her seat , making a upset face , stumping out her feet on floor . Yuvaan followed her soon to leave for college , while others were in no hurry .

"Vijay, I am transferring you to India"

"No, Bhai sa I am fine there"

"But, It's about Rudra as well. He already stays away from his mother and now both you and Vihaan lives away. He needs you all, don't deprive him of the love he deserves." Swara spoke out.

"But Bhabi sa, he is living happily here with you all."

"No, Vijay she is right and call Vihaan here as well, he will be happy with his siblings here. You already knows he and Yuvaan are just two body and one soul." Nirmala also supported them

"He is not going to come here Ma sa, you know how adamant today's kids are." Vijay tried to find an excuse avoiding the angry look he was getting from his father.

"He will come, chacha sa don't worry. I will talk to him" Aaryaveer always acts as the mediator. He stood up dialing his phone before he left.

Jaiveer left  from there , taking out his keys as he has to bring Rudra. Vijay and Viraj left for their work and Nirmala also left to do something. Swara was left alone but she was happy that atleast they didn't went out making that upset face. She always tries to find her happiness in theirs .

Aarushi rushed inside the car, closing the door with the loudest possible noise as Aarav came running and shook his head.

"You could have broken the door"

"I tried to do so but it didn't came out"

"Try again, I am going to make you walk all the way from home to college. Fight with me not with my car."

"Too possesive ,that's why girls drool over you and you are no less in that. As if I have not seen the news ."

"Shameless girl.."

"Tell me something I don't know. "  She looked at the driver to order, "And you,start the car before my brother cancels all my plans." She ordered avoiding his honey eyes, his eyes are enough to speak .

 The driver was quick to obey , that poor guy always gets stuck in the fight of these siblings. Aarushi gave him a teasing look from the window and he raised his one eyebrow in reponse.

Reaching the college , Aarushi came out to see her friends standing in a corner gossiping about something, she could easily see the blushing face of nidhi. What are they talking about?

She walked towards them silently , Nidhi saw her but she pleaded her to shut her mouth. She covered Athulya's eyes with her hands and she removed them hastily without giving a second thought to him.

"Don't even think of doing that again" She was angry and Aarushi could sense anger in her tone and sighed thinking her bestie always stays angry.

"Well, what were you guys talking about"

"Have you seen her bodyguard? He is just .." Nidhi was shying like a bride and she gave a pat on her head. Athulya made an eww face thinking Nidhi as a naive girl going for a jerk. 

"TCH TCH ,Nidhi , I have my sympathies for you , only god knows how did you fell for that idiot and heartless man. He is nothing other than 6-8 packs and a some bones. Do you need a statue ? If so then maybe he can work out but still even his face is enough for me to spill water from my mouth. Bad choice, this was not expected from you girl."

"Oh No! I thought Athu got someone" She made a frowned face and Nidhi stumped her feet on ground.

"Why? Can't you think about me?"

"No, You gets crush on every second guy. Athulya is a different material girl , someone getting her would be a great news." 

"Hey girls!" Ishan entred in their conversation , he is on no mood of trying his luck somewhere else.

"Bye , You are not invited" Athulya tuned her face away.

"I don't need an Invitation to talk to some pretty girls. I don't mind going uninvited between them."

"You really have very bad flirting skill, a 10y/o can flirt better than you" Athulya spoke in a complaining tone as if she is done with him.

"I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single."

"Not that good" They all walked out from there but Ishan kept following them , both Aarushi and Nidhi laughed at him and his acts but Athulya sighed and moved ahead.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because my parents told me ,follow your dreams , so can I have your instagram."

"Idiot"

"Are you free tonight?"

"No, I am expensive. You can't afford me anytime"

Siddharth was watching them and he also thought of trying his luck but both those boys didn't knew Athulya is the hardest nut to crack.

"Excuse me, If being sexy was a crime,you'd be guilty as charged. Anyways, this dress is not looking good on you"

"Why?" Aarushi snapped.

"You know what she would look really beautiful in? My arms."

Athulya was trying to ignore all this, but Siddharth's face made her lost it. She clenched her hands in fist and spoke out.

"Stop it! Just Stop it!! I am not a thing you are trying to buy from your cheesy lines. Let me leave in peace, don't make my life more hell . You can get other girls for your nights , leave me alone.  Why don't you both gets your head checked , I am not going to be of any of you , not today, not in future, never."

"Atleast think before speaking gorgeous, did you forgot what I said? You will be on your knees, for me and..." He gave the same wicked smile but Athulya left before watching it , if she had a knife in her hand she would have stabbed his tongue. She was already disturbed because of what happened today and both of them just irritated her more. 

She walked towards the main building leaving the parking side, her friends were few steps behind her. She was sliding her hand on the random vehicles parked there, her bracelet got stuck in one of them.

She turned to see it , her face turned pale she quickly pulled her bracelet from the car but it broke. It was her favourite one but she didn't cared. It was the same car that she saw, the same car that collided with hers. Those sound became loud in ears . She closed her ears and sat down there only.

The car was a red jaguar with a skeleton sticker behind it, exactly the same like that of her dream. Was it really a dream? Was it her future? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? Also, if you have any other song suggestion then give me , I will change this one.

Who is better Ishan or Siddharth? And I really likes Swara, though she is shown less but still.

Feeling sad for Athulya.

Bye! Thank you All !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 55.5K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...
43.2K 3.9K 67
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
80.3K 4.2K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
127K 12.8K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...