Prema❤️🤫

aStoryToRead द्वारा

Dhruv get married to Darpan by forcefully. By giving her father money. Both are married but neither is happ... अधिक

Chapter 1: Betrayal 💔
Chapter 2: Date ??
Chapter 4: Lake
Chapter 5: Diary?
Chapter 6: Forced Proposal
Chapter 7: Marriage contract
Chapter 8: Dhruv
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: First night
Chapter 11: Beautiful Morning
Chapter 12: College
Chapter 13: Closiness
Chapter 14: Eyes
Chapter 15: Lady Boss
Chapter 16: Shopping
Chapter 17: Icecream
Chapter 18: Patient
Chapter 19: The Mean Aunty
Chapter 20: Neck kiss
Chapter 21: The Malhotra attitude
Chapter 22: Anti-romantic
Chapter 23: Mysterious Person
Chapter 24: Kiss
Chapter 25: Wife
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3: Date part-2

65 4 0
aStoryToRead द्वारा

I want my husband and I to live separately from the family after getting married. And I Don't want kids also after marriage.

Ok I will take care of that thing you don't have to worry. And as ar as children are concerned, I also don't like children much. I just want you. Dhruv said without calmly any expression.

I immediately realized that this was the same person.

Why is she lying? Just a little while ago she was so happy smiling at the children in the Park, so what happened now? There must be a reason I guess? Dhruv in mind.

And when I sing, a frog's sound comes out of my mouth. And I cook such food that you will get food poisoning. And most important that I eat ice cream with potato chips.

Why Darpan's what happen to your sense of humour. Didn't you find anything else. The men sitting in front of you is handsome but that doesn't mean that you talk nonsense. Why am I saying this? Darpan said in her mind.

Dhruv said in his mind, wait what she eat? wtf!? What the hell is she even saying does she lost her mind. To just reject this proposal?

Looks like this girl is right. I don't like a girl who eats chips with ice-cream. Who eats this. Doesn't it seem strange?

you can go now I can understand why you didn't wanna marry me. (This girl is talking so much right now, after marriage she will lose half of my brain  after marriage what if she And I don't want that after marriage, who knows she might give me chips with ice cream to eat)

Good bye... saying this Darpan turned around started walk outside.

Thank God!! Saying this Darpan signed in relief.

She have such strange expressions in your eyes. Did you know that?  he question her in his mind.
why you look so similar even though it just first we are meeting  I mean second and also I also came to reject your proposal but it all solved I guess? Dhruv said in mind and continue to drink his coffee .

He hear a sound of something broking something he glanced in that direction.

Darpan was going something was in her mind but then suddenly a waiter bumb on her, some hot thing fell on the waiter's hand and her hand it was hot soup.

She took the water kept on where dhruv was sitting

Excuse me!

and started pouring it on the waiter's hand. Then she took out a handkerchief from her purse and wet it with water and put it on his hand.

The waiter was just kept staring at her non stop without saying anything.

Darpan handed over that wet handkerchief to the waiter and said, keep it on, the pain will reduce. ok bye take care.

saying that she left from coffee shop.

Dhruv saying this he chuckle slightly.

Leaving aside her own injuries, she worries about others. This girl is really stupid, no one will marry such a girl. I think it's better if we don't marry eachother. ( it's going to happen by the way 🌚 ) This might be the shortest date ever. Only five minutes have passed, Dhruv says looking at his watch. It's good though.

After finishing my coffee I again suddenly heard a voice he look at the person it was a girl again.

Hii Dhruv I am Khushi your date.

What you are Khushi then who was that person before you he said in mind.

I am not able to understand why she came to me and talked about so many things which were absolutely nonsense. But I did not even take her introduction. I forgot such an important thing. How dare is she to talk to me like that. Who was she?

Thinking this, his anger starts increasing. Dhruv calms his anger.

Sorry I was late in coming. I met a strange girl on the way.

Ok sit!
Dhruv said without any expression with calm voice.

But that girl might have gone away now, it has only been 5 minutes since she left.

(The girl was such a beauty ofcourse not more than Darpan.)

******

Darpan came out from the coffee shop and took out the car key and opened the door of the car and was about to go and then heard someone's voice which she knew she turned around to see the person she was a little shock bye seeing that person she said,

Priya...?

What are you doing here??

What am I doing here no!! This is wrong say why I am doing here ??

Did forgot the adress?? And also your phone?

Yes but don't worry I have managed it well.

You managed ?? Priya said mockingly and we'll yeah  but You went to the wrong cafe idiot.

Whatt?? Darpana's eyes had become big in shock . The one who was proud of herself a moment ago turned out to be the biggest idiot.

Then it was really D Malhotra the Malhotra Group of industries owner Darpan said in mind.

oh shit!! What did I do.

Then where is the real date guy? She asked being confused.

I had to go to him and what? Don't worry I managed him.

Oh..ok! But how can there are two dates? Is this coincidence?

oh well then how did you know that I came here?  Darpan looks at Priya with suspicious eyes.  She understood that Priya was hiding something.

It's ok he didn't come today because of his some work forget about it first of all you need to go home your dad was calling to you that he wanted to tell you something so let's go na?

He is back? But how come so soon?

Hmm lets go. Darpan said to Priya.

Priya sits in the Darpans Car and leaves for her home.

Dhruv pov,

Ok bye Dhruv see you later and say hello to uncle and aunty ok. Khushi gave hug to dhruv and then left from there.

Dhruv pov:

I went inside the caffe again and said one of the waiter of there.

"Call the manager now ”.

Ok...k s..sir  waiter said fluttering and went to call the manager.

After a minute manager comes running towards dhruv and stop infront him what happened Mr Malhotra is there any problem?

Yess!! there is a problem manager !!  Dhruv said coldly.

Then Dhruv's eyes fall on the waiter sitting a little distance away who had just bumped into Darpan. He was bringing the handkerchief given in his hand to his face and smelling it like a madman. And was laughing looking at thing. Don't know why but Dhruv Doesn't like that.

*****

Both of them get down from the car. Darpan is going to the house and so is Kriya but then Priya stops while walking for some unknown reason. She sees that all the cars were parked there.

She comes to know that one of those cars is familiar.

As soon as Darpan enter she saw some guests in living room.

Oh welcome beta come here Prashant ji said in loving tone.

What is all this happening? Why is Papa talking to me so lovingly? And Why is there are so many people in the guest room? ( Kahi mere papa meri shaadi to nahi Kara rahe hai? Typical girls question )

Wait, isn't Maya Aunty there?

Darpan went towards him but as soon as she went closer to him, she could clearly see Maya Aunty's face.

Maya aunty you here. Darpan hugged Maya aunty with a smile.

Oh sorry beta. we didn't tell you that we came here suddenly.

Aunty, you are saying such things, this is your house too, isn't it?

Darpan sat near her and started asking about her well-being.
Today her mother's friend Maya Aunty and some guests had come with her.

Prashant ji was coughing and giving darpan to make some tea for those guests.

Darpan quickly understood, she stood up and started telling Maya Aunty.

Aunty did you have tea? wait why don't you just eat the food, I will cook the food quickly.

Aww that's so sweet of you beta, we just came to meet you and your family.

Now let's go, take care of yourself and you too Sakshi beta.

Darpan and Sakshi touched their feet.

Aunty come again next time ok take care bye.

Aunty gave him a kiss on the cheek like she used to do in her childhood.

The Darpan went to leave them outside. she remembered her mother for a moment.

Even after aunty left, she stood there for a few seconds just like statue. That time she was really missing her mother.

If you were not my mother, then perhaps this woman would not have been your friend and visited me and would not have reminded me of
you....

But I also feel that you are my mother and that is why I never get to meet her. Just because she is your friend.  Maybe this is a good thing for me

Suddenly she heard her father's voice.

Darpan quickly goes inside and sees her dad sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Yes Papa, she says.

Prepare food quickly, I have to take medicines also, understood.

Yes Papa she said and started to go upstairs but then suddenly she heard a voice ahe turn around it was again her father's.

Didn't you hear me? I said I need to take my madicine. Prashant ji said in arritating tone.

Yes papa sorry saying this she changed her direction from upstairs to into the kitchen.

Priya was just watching all this carefully from the 2nd floor.

She did not know that Darpan Papa behaved so badly with her. And till today she didn't even realize it. In fact, whenever Prashant ji met Priya, he always talked lovingly to Darpan, that is, whatever you did till date was just a show Priya thought in mind.

While Darpan was talking with the guests, Priya went to Darpan's room to change her clothes. Priya used to come here often and sometimes she even stayed here.

Would the Darpan have had to be scolded by my staying here? Priya was feeling guilty, I don't know how many times she had stayed like this and Darpan must have scolded her but till date Darpan has not said a single word to her.

Priya goes and sits near Prashat ji and tells him calmly but a little angrily tone. Uncle, do you know that our exams are about to start, right?

yes i know beta but why are you telling me this? Prashant ji said with smiling face.

This was all Priya needed to hear because she wanted to see whether Prashant ji was really worried about Darpan or not. They don't have any exams, she was just saying it like that to test to know whether he is concerned about his daughters exam or not.

Ok uncle, I will go to help Darpan, Priya said while getting up.

No problem uncle I'll just come ok.

She left for kitchen.

I wanted to see the limits of you Darpan she said angrily.

What are you cooking, I'm feeling hungry. By the way, hasn't your maid arrived yet?

Priya knew that Darpan would lie, anyway she was an expert in acting she knew anyway.

Darpan was feeling little strange about her maids question. Because she never asked her something like this.

She had weird thoughts about this question but she didn't show it on her face.

Darpan said calmly ,"That maid is not feeling well, that's why she has left the job".

Oh well, what happened to her exactly can you tell me and how much time has passed since she left the job?

Why!? why are you asking suddenly yaar. Am I not a good cook?

No, you are the most expert in making it. Well at anything you know.

This was said by Priya tauntingly which Darpan did not understand and she was busy cooking food.

She was little upset that all this was happening to her best friend and she didn't even tell her, she was feeling bad.

Where is Sakshi ?

Oh I think she'll be in her room studying.

Doesn't she help you? Darpan replied saying that she does but I refuse her, her studies is also important isn't it?

And what about yours? Priya said in her mind.

After some time, all of them had dinner and went to their rooms to sleep. As soon as the Darpan washed the vessels, she started going to her room.

Priya tried to help Darpan but Darpan flatly refused her and asked her to rest. Priya said, I have to ask you the reason for this, Darpan. But why are you tolerating all this Darpan? Why? Don't you even think you are worth telling me? And even if you don't agree, I still have all the options available to me.

I need to show this audio to Darpan.

When Priya is going to help Darpan, she leaves her phone with recoder on while she was with Prashant ji.

****

What audio Priya wants to show Darpan?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

56.7K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
42.8K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
259K 15.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...